Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,515 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos (47701 Views)

Mimiko’s Victory, End Of ACN In South-west – Afenifere / 3,000 LP Members Defect To ACN In Owo, Ondo / Breaking News! Pdp Defeats Acn In Lagos Bye-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Desola(f): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
EzeUche:

Maybe I should speak your goat language so that you will understand.

Ko ye mi. So o le so oyinbo?

Anything other than ibo would do. I don't speak baboon language, you see...
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2012
Desola:

What is wrong in the guest becoming a recognised tenancy holder or even the landlord?

I am in support of you ibos, ojare. The Yorubas have been in a deep slumber and I think it would take the ibos assertion of their election might to jolt them out of their slumber and make them realise that they have been overrun in their own land. Abeg make una go assert that 70% population of Lagos vote ojare.

Carry go, nothing do una.

So after the tenancy holder, then what? Btw, haven't Igbo surpassed that stage? undecided undecided undecided

The right to vote is individual, each person decide what to do with their votes, not I or someone who claims to speak for the entire Igbo race. Whether the Yorubas are asleep or awake, the status quo will never change so it's best they're asleep.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Desola(f): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
shymmex:

That's because people are tired of your 'Lagos is no man's land' crap..

Lagos has indigenes and we're different from the people in Kwara...

We will never allow anyone lord over us and we built our city from the scratch.. cool

seriously? Don't they currently laud it over you in Alaba, Ladipo et al?

I think some Yorubas are suffering from delusions of grandeur, really.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by igboboy1(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
purpleclouds: Ladies and gentlemen and yes you too Ileke Idi, this was fun but before I go I have a few pictures I would like to show.Spam bots got me grin

Abidjan skyline at night

Lagos skyline at night

And just for fun, Ekiti at night

I kid grin

LMAO
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by cheddarking(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
manny4life:

Dude, READ. No one is arguing about dual nationality, after all there are tons/millions of Nigerians who are dual citizens. What I clearly argued about was about dual nationality when running for office. YOU CANNOT BE A FOREIGN BORN AND CONTEST FOR ELECTION, not your nationality.

Who cares about your passport? Isn't it common sense that dual nationals have two passports?

The Great Igbo Basher has been revealed to be a Persona non Grata even in his FATHER's birthland...

I laugh in Greek...
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
manny4life:
Oh wow, I'm arguing blindly? shocked shocked shocked I'm arguing blindly because you did not know the difference between a foreign born who has dual nationality and a home born who naturalized? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Coming from you, I think the verdict speaks for looking from page 1 through now...lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

No one cares about the Constitution? Well, when that time comes, the powers that be won't shield you from the powers that be in other opposition party(ies). The powers that be won't shield you from the media when they clamp down on your sorry state of mind, well we'll see how the hype plays out...shoooottt.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

*Yawns*

If you don't know everything in Nigeria works in the opposite direction, I can't help you, mate.. undecided undecided

Just keep arguing with yourself.. undecided undecided
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2012
Lagos is no man's land.

The ppl of the Niger Delta, including myself should claim Lagos as our own.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
Desola:

seriously? Don't they currently laud it over you in[b] Alaba, Ladipo[/b] et al?

It is about time that a Yoruba admits that we have territory in Lagos.

Do not forget FESTAC. grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
Desola:
seriously? Don't they currently laud it over you in Alaba, Ladipo et al?

The last time I checked, those places are on lease to them, they don't own them.

https://www.nairaland.com/944934/paramo-investment-threatens-revoke-ladipo/2
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2012
shymmex:

*Yawns*

If you don't know everything in Nigeria works in the opposite direction, I can't help you, mate.. undecided undecided

Just keep arguing with yourself.. undecided undecided

*CRYING MY EYES OUT* grin grin grin grin

Well, coming from someone who's in London and hasn't been home in a minute to decide everything works in opposite direction, cheesy cheesy cheesy to be honest, I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING mess BRO, do whatever fits you.

I'm not arguing with you, and like most people have suggested about you on here, on this thread, I think I'll keep my arguments to those who make more sense. PEACE, DEUCES grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by lagcity(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2012
EzeUche: When Igbo and Lagos is mentioned in the same sentence, you know you will see trouble.

I wonder why Hausa and Kwara in the same setence do not get Yorubas upset?
Becos Hausa don't claim Kwara. Btw, what is wit ibo and pdp? Not long ago, ibos were angry at pdp for neglect, now it is pdp all the way. This is exactly why APGA can't get a break in SE
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
cheddarking:

The Great Igbo Basher has been revealed to be a Persona non Grata even in his FATHER's birthland...

I laugh in Greek...

lol grin grin grin grin

Ain't life a real bit.ch? grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
lagcity:
Becos Hausa don't claim Kwara.

LMAO LMAO LMAO

grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by antitpiah: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
purpleclouds: Ladies and gentlemen and yes you too Ileke Idi, this was fun but before I go I have a few pictures I would like to show.Spam bots got me grin

Abidjan skyline at night

Lagos skyline at night

And just for fun, Ekiti at night

I kid grin

Genius!
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Desola(f): 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
manny4life:

So after the tenancy holder, then what? Btw, haven't Igbo surpassed that stage? undecided undecided undecided

The right to vote is individual, each person decide what to do with their votes, not I or someone who claims to speak for the entire Igbo race. Whether the Yorubas are asleep or awake, the status quo will never change so it's best they're asleep.

The status quo previously was that you don't sell your father's property and if at all you do, it isn't expected to be sold to a foreigner. Ibos own landed properties in the nooks and crannies of Lagos, heck! We even have an ibo commisioner in our government - something which would have been seen as a taboo years back so I ask you, what is the status quo?

The status quo has long been broken and the true indeginous Lagosians should either accept it or fight it. Right now, it appears that we have been outnumbered by the "foreigners" and we are soon gonna pay for our lackadasical attitude toward accomodating all and sundry!
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
manny4life:

[s]*CRYING MY EYES OUT* grin grin grin grin

Well, coming from someone who's in London and hasn't been home in a minute to decide everything works in opposite direction, cheesy cheesy cheesy to be honest, I REALLY DON'T GIVE A FLYING mess BRO, do whatever fits you.

I'm not arguing with you, and like most people have suggested about you on here, on this thread, I think I'll keep my arguments to those who make more sense. PEACE, DEUCES grin grin grin
[/s]

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Rhino5dm: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2012
Ojukwu lost biafra because of his greed to conquer Lagos. . . .If so, then what makes these self deluded internet fools think they have any chance? I swear to God it won't take more than 3 hours to flush these parasites into Atlantic ocean.

well, lemme be generous not to offend other law abiding Ibos by taking the rants of some few goats with pinch of salt. let the loud mouthed fools enjoy their naked dance here on naira land.

where is Dede1?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2012
Desola:

The status quo previously was that you don't sell your father's property and if at all you do, it isn't expected to be sold to a foreigner. Ibos own landed properties in the nooks and crannies of Lagos, heck! We even have an ibo commisioner in our government - something which would have been seen as a taboo years back so I ask you, what is the status quo?

The status quo has long been broken and the true indeginous Lagosians should either accept it or fight it. Right now, it appears that we have been outnumbered by the "foreigners" and we are soon gonna pay for our lackadasical attitude toward accomodating all and sundry!

Barbarians at the gate? Do not be afraid, many of the Igbos in Lagos choose to speak your tongue so its not that bad.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
lagcity:
Becos Hausa don't claim Kwara. Btw, what is wit ibo and pdp? Not long ago, ibos were angry at pdp for neglect, now it is pdp all the way. This is exactly why APGA can't get a break in SE
actaully kwara belongs to hausa fulani, no yoruba can be governor of kwara and no yoruba can be the traditional head of kwara this is a fact.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2012
What Victor Banjo could not do through war, we Igbos are doing it through peace.

Without Lagos, the Yoruba are nothing. grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Ojukwu lost biafra because of his greed to conquer Lagos. . . .If so, then what makes these self deluded internet fools think they have any chance? I swear to God it won't take more than 3 hours to flush these parasites into Atlantic ocean.

well, lemme be generous not to offend other law abiding Ibos by taking the rants of some few goats with pinch of salt. let the loud mouthed fools enjoy their naked dance here on naira land.

where is Dede1?
how many hausa fulanis have u flushed out from kwara?
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Desola:

You defined the effect of staus quo but not close. The status quo remains that if one pays their dues under a legal binding law and system, they have every right to freedom of running for office in their state of residence. I wouldn't encourage an Igbo man running for GOV office in Lagos, however, let the electorates decides what affects them not some ethnic shackled system...
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Dainfamous: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
bashr8: actaully kwara belongs to hausa fulani, no yoruba can be governor of kwara and no yoruba can be the traditional head of kwara this is a fact.
sad sad sad sad Hausa people don bully yorobe for 300 years and still counting cry take their land,rape their women, this is too bad hausa/Fulani people are wicked angry

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by antitpiah: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
EzeUche: What Victor Banjo could not do through war, we Igbos are doing it through peace.

You probably cant locate Lagos on the map, and here you are discussing it as if your father owns Lagos. Lagos is not DC, DC is in America, Lagos is in sub-saharan Africa, two different locations **** just so you know****
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Can you guys list the places where Igbos own in Lagos??
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by EzeUche(m): 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2012
Sai One Nigeria!

You Yorubas were against the Igbo leaving Nigeria, now suffer the consequences. No crying. grin

1 Like

Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
EzeUche: What Victor Banjo could not do through war, we Igbos are doing it through peace.

dont mind them hausas where struggling for political control ,igbos where struggling for economic control while yorubas where sitting on the fence eyeing niger delta oil.
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2012
EzeUche: Sai One Nigeria!

You Yorubas were against the Igbo leaving Nigeria, now suffer the consequences. No crying. grin

LOL

Suffering and smiling grin grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by Dainfamous: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2012
bashr8: dont mind them hausas where struggling for political control ,igbos where struggling for economic control while yorubas where sitting on the fence eyeing niger delta oil.
LMAO grin grin
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by bashr8: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
shymmex: Can you guys list the places where Igbos own in Lagos??
what will that do for you after all your not nigerian , go and join UK forums
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by manny4life(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2012
bashr8: what will that do for you after all your not nigerian , go and join UK forums

Like I call them, white boy tryna be black cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos by lagcity(m): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2012
bashr8: actaully kwara belongs to hausa fulani, no yoruba can be governor of kwara and no yoruba can be the traditional head of kwara this is a fact.
Guy, I don't like ignorant ppl. if u gonna play this ignorant game wit me, I hv no time.
The present gov of Kwara is Yoruba. The emir of ilorin calls himself a Fulani, even though his father named him kolapo. Do u know the difference between ilorin and Kwara?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (40) (Reply)

Army Arrests Aliyu Teshaku, Governor Ortom’s Aide / Benue Lawmakers Climb Fence To Stop Impeachment Plot Against Ortom (VIDEO) / My Mom Is Igbo - Desmond Elliott Speaks Igbo As He Begs For Votes In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.