Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break (14806 Views)

My Boyfriend Said Am Not A Wife Material, Plus Our Chat Pics / My Boyfriend Said That I Seduced Him / My Boyfriend Said "I Love You" To A Girl On Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by MariaGoretti: 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2012
Babes, abeg o, hw old r u?
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
If he asks for a breaks pls give it to him. Relationships re choky atimes.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by makky(f): 4:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
Ive said it time and again to check cars out well before loading or entering, when they fail break, na wahala ooo. Ope say my own enter canal n i sabi swim small, make sure ur own no go carry u hit pole.
Now ur man wants u to be a mechanic and start handing him breaks... So sorry! Hand him d damn breaks and get d hell out of dat damned car. First of all dat guy has a lot to think abt, after service comes the real stress, his journey into manhood just began and i cnt say its d same for ladies. Look on d bright side girl and next time carry loads of xtra breaks!
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by AngelofValor: 4:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Maryspeck: Please my name should not be mentioned. My boyfriend said he needs a break and when I asked him why he said because we are moving too fast.

Please am yet to understand what that means. Could it mean he's no longer interested in me or what?

Please advice from matured pals. Thanks.

Girl, "IF U LOVE SOMEONE, LET 'EM GO. IF THEY COME BACK, THEY URS, IF NOT, THEY NEVER WERE". Give him a breathing space, alright. But don't bother waiting for him, cos the reason u just gave as his reason is laughable. "Moving too fast" as an expression could mean that u're being too needy for him, of which, i don't think he's matured enough to handle it. If he were matured enough, he would know that women are naturally needy, and there aint nothing anyone can do about it.
Let me ask here, how old are u two? Ur age would help us decide where the relationship is going. U do want ur relationship to forge ahead, don't u?
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Soulcaine(m): 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
Maryspeck: I meet him 4 month ago, we are both a corper serving in the same same.although we av a little corel before and we just settle some weeks back before he finally said he is no more intrested without any excuss

read again and wonder why he is asking for breathing space. Just develop urself a bit "more" (sic) before entering another relationship. Guys need people that can represent them and add quality. I am definitely not saying dame patience is not adding quality to GEJ.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by sugardaddy1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2012
What a matured way to discharge a lady ....I need a break from this thread please! grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Nchuanwu: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
He is just being sincere to you. Just give him a break. He is tired of you.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by aribisala0(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
Okay she solecizes a bit so what.I would rather marry such a person any day over and above any of those who are so cruelly pointing out her flaws.One thing for sure, very few posters here can write a paragraph in their mother tongue yet gloat when someone stumbles in English,the colonialist's tongue.Be reminded English is not our language and it is a slave's pride to preen over excellence in English.
I say without fear of contradiction that many of the mother's of these critics are no better in English. Does that diminish their humanity?It is a shame that our young people judge their own and others' worth by English.The truth is that many of the critics are not as good as they own .Anyone who has really travelled will realize that we place undue premium on English.Yes it is the language of instruction in our Country but it is NOT our language and people should NOT be chastised for not mastering it.
No one is perfect and there are more important human traits to cherish in a wife than English.Her problem is an emotional one and a good starting point is to paraphrase my Yoruba people "If you cannot solve my problem best leave me as you met me"
To the poster ,in most if not all relationships where there is an assymetrical desire for a relationship the person who wants it more is always at a disadvantage. This is an unfortunate fact of the relationship game but anyhow pretty much everything that happens in life is a tutorial if we are alert and positive minded.So learn,learn quick and move on.
The most attractive people in life are those who like themselves and it seems that you need to do some work on self esteem building.Read and use the internet to work on yourself and I am not talking about English.If you love yourself truly no one can mistreat you .As far as this guy is concerned.Forget about him he is not good for you.If he comes back don't give in.If you are one of those people who has to have sex often find a partner and be clear to yourself that is what it is but never cheapen yourself to a guy by appearing needy or clingy just don't do it.Relationships are a bit like marketing you are trying to convince the customer that that fancy bottle of alcohol with some funny scent in it is worth $100.00.Package and play hard to get.
BEST
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Tomoria(f): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
[quote author=Konnektions146][/quote]

I know it's most guys. I was just trying to not generalize. That's why I said some guys.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by SSaemoenl(m): 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
Girl Listen, All those things u guys called love while in NYSC Camps is not loved, he or she needed u to stimulate his or her body and nothing real near true love there. So enjoy the moments both are together cuz he is now OK with those moments Simple.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by yam: 7:54pm On Jul 23, 2012
yemstok:

₪☹ hard feelings o!
1.What "corel" is it corel draw?
2."We are both a corper"
3."Serving in the same same"

Are you really a graduate or ure just faking it?

it is u dat is not a graduate for u not to understand words shldnt be written in full
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
yam:

it is u dat is not a graduate for u not to understand words shldnt be written in full
Haaaa! Did u really just type dis? shocked shocked

Omo u are a fucktardeen o!

Sagamite 2003
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Jaykizz(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
I'l av to b frank wit u babe.
Situation arises wen a guy lyks a gal 4rm a far, bt wen he movs closer to d babe, he realises d babe does nt worth it coz her qualities doesnt match his.
I dnt knw u 4rm adam bt if u dy blow dat kyn grammar if me n u dy date, i'l leave u asap! Wk on ur weaknesses vry well coz it counts.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by aribisala0(m): 10:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
Jaykizz: I'l av to b frank wit u babe.
Situation arises wen a guy lyks a gal 4rm a far, bt wen he movs closer to d babe, he realises d babe does nt worth it coz her qualities doesnt match his.
I dnt knw u 4rm adam bt if u dy blow dat kyn grammar if me n u dy date, i'l leave u asap! Wk on ur weaknesses vry well coz it counts.
Grammar like "Does not worth it"? Dare I say remove the speck.
We have no information on the guy and cannot assume he is any better afterall "na monkey and monkey dey jump".Every nut has a matching bolt so regardless of her grammar/solecisms she is still human and deserves love,romance etc let us not lose sight of that. I really do not get this snobbery among Nairalanders particularly as most of the critics are no better anyway.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Xtana: 2:40am On Jul 24, 2012
Give him a break before he starts beating you with wire and rods; what are you still waiting for?
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by EGO3(m): 3:03am On Jul 24, 2012
chaiii...
Ishilove:
Good heavens. . . *shudder*

@op, no offence intended dear, but are you sure you are a graduate? Your atrocious grammar points to the contrary sad
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Emmydontex: 5:59am On Jul 24, 2012
kitty kat: This is the one of those times u shd blv a guy and play along.

If a guy says he needs a break for any reason, don't even argue or beg. Just give him a break and a verrrrry long brk. Also don't wait for him to come back to renew d relationship. At this time 190's advice will come in handy. Move on to d back up. If he comes back, u can accept him if u want but don't go jumping into his hands.

The last thing u shd do is to go worry urself why he needs d break. He may or may not be honest abt it and frankly its non of ur biz. Whenever he sorts himself and comes back, u can always say welcome to mummy or kick his sorry arse to d curbs.

Another time u shd blv guys is when they say the are not ready for a relationship or that they no longer love u
E.G.O:
chaiii...

If a guy says he needs a break for any reason, don't even argue or beg. Just give him a break and a verrrrry long brk. Also don't wait for him to come back to renew d relationship. At this time 190's advice will come in handy. Move on to d back up. If he comes back, u can accept him if u want but don't go jumping into his hands.

The last thing u shd do is to go worry urself why he needs d break. He may or may not be honest abt it and frankly its non of ur biz. Whenever he sorts himself and comes back, u can always say welcome to mummy or kick his sorry arse to d curbs.

Another time u shd blv guys is when they say the are not ready for a relationship or that they no longer love u

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by aribisala0(m): 7:25am On Jul 24, 2012
On the note about English quite by coincidence this guy gave this speech in Nigeria yesterday. I apologize for overflogging this issue but it is quite dear to me
guardiannewsngr.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=93266:ngugi-cautions-against-second-slavery&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

It is a link which i modified to avoid spambot.
Check it out
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by anderson1994: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2012
DRemmanuel: if you've had sex chances are he is moving on. plus if you dont konw his family and friends that pepper to the soup. but then he may just need breathing space if you are always in his face
‎​♈̷̴̩‎ε̲̣̣aн most times guys need personal space.. So maybe u are all up in his neck and he needs some air...fresh air
Buh try to move on tho
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by seunadeolu(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2012
If your Guy needs a BREAK because your relationship is moving too FAST, then take control of the GEAR Lol grin grin grin[/color][color=#006600]
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Mutee: 8:55am On Jul 24, 2012

I wish all females could reason the way you do. You bf/hubby should be very proud of you. I have started following you on NL from 2day.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by kittykat1(f): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2012
Mutee:
I wish all females could reason the way you do. You bf/hubby should be very proud of you. I have started following you on NL from 2day.

Thanks. Awwww.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Mutee: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2012
Maryspeck: I meet him 4 month ago, we are both a corper serving in the same same.although we av a little corel before and we just settle some weeks back before he finally said he is no more intrested without any excuss
Something is not right here.
@Maryspeck, your first post says don't mention my name with good grammar and spellings. Your second post was the opposite. You revealed yourself and the grammar not good and a graduate for that matter. An not killing you though but work on your english. My girlfriend is a victim and we're working on it. Although excellent english does not guarantee you paradise but it makes communication easy. Guys and girls who dump their gf and bf respectively cos of english language have made a mistake. It can be worked on you know. Except you never really actually sincerely and honestly loved him/her. #fact!
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by yemstok(m): 9:46am On Jul 24, 2012
yam:

Gosh! Did you type this?
Another crap!
It's best you back off the relationship before he asks for a CRASH!
WAIT O! Are you trying to say you abbreviated those words....pls tell me that's not what you meant.
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by edakedkay: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2012
Ishilove:

@op, no offence intended dear, but are you sure you are a graduate? Your atrocious grammar points to the contrary sad
My thoughts exactly. ......and she'll go out there and open her gob to say "i'm a craduate for nigerian university".SMH

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by edakedkay: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2012
Ishilove:

My thoughts exactly. ......and she'll go out there and open her gob to say "i'm a craduate for nigerian university".SMH. Her bullets might even be part of why the bloke wants to give her sorry arse a break
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Jaykizz(m): 7:35pm On Jul 24, 2012
aribisala0:
Grammar like "Does not worth it"? Dare I say remove the speck.
We have no information on the guy and cannot assume he is any better afterall "na monkey and monkey dey jump".Every nut has a matching bolt so regardless of her grammar/solecisms she is still human and deserves love,romance etc let us not lose sight of that. I really do not get this snobbery among Nairalanders particularly as most of the critics are no better anyway.
Except if u are an 'otondo'...
D wodz u embolded ar shorthands. Evry1 has a ryt to his/her life; hence, shld mprov a bit on areas lackin. So abeg, dnt wory about d grammatical errors I pointd at coz it wasn't @ u! I'v already given my adv to d op n she undastnds!
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by Jaykizz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2012
edakedkay: My thoughts exactly. ......and she'll go out there and open her gob to say "i'm a craduate for nigerian university".SMH
grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break by aribisala0(m): 8:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
removed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies.. How Good Do You Look When Naked (photos) / How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days / Wife Pregnant For Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.