Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon (24272 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by SisiKill1: 5:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
Odunnu:
Which kain mumu word of God be that? If the govt had been able to nip budding trouble makers on time, we wont be battling full blown ruthless politicians, vampires called Boko Haram and the likes.
Tunde Bakare should know when to keep quiet

Really? undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
There are only 2 entities you can not toy with in this world:
1. God
2. Government

Bakare is trying to toy with both.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by hammedkola(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
Police will never just summon you, they should just change the headline to an arrest, afterall "they claim that there is freedom of speech" but "they" always cut the backbone of anyone against "them"
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by hammedkola(m): 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: There are only 2 entities you can not toy with in this world:
1. God
2. Government

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by tunnytox(m): 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
1. God
2. Government

Could you pls shut the fcck up! The more you post the more you expose your low level of reasoning, IQ and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 23, 2012
Jona no try God oh
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
Jona no try God oh
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
1. God
2. Government

something is wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by elijaezekiel: 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
hun, i weep for my dear country
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by LordBabs(m): 5:11pm On Jul 23, 2012
Me too I go Harvard now or Toronto. . .warefa!
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sky-walker:

You are right. i feel any pastor than involves himself with politic or politicians has his own agenda.

Like Arch bishop Desmond Tutu, Like reverend martin Luther king?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
tunnytox: Odunnu, I'm really disappointed that someone of your intelligence will a post like above. So because Pastor Bakare is always criticising Jonathan that makes him a trouble maker that deserves to be arrested?
Please tell me about your own version of democracy that arrest critics and allow the oil cabals to roam free. When are people like you and many other Nigerians will start to think and act without tribal and religious sentiments?
It's obvious that Jonathan govt has nothing to offer and no significant impact of his govt are being felt by the masses in any way yet many posters here still supports him out of their religious or tribal sentiments. I wonder what the future holds for Nigeria.

Are you shocked?

When supposed intellectual thread that path where a People are arrested for telling a leader to resign. You now see that the populace are no better than the ruling class
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Aks(m): 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2012
Walecole74: Bakare is becoming over ambitious. I think this must rule syndrome has sank into him. Am sure if he had won the last election with his cleric master, he would not be castigating the govt of GEJ in such manner. He really need to be cautioned.

What a nonsensical post!!!!

Overambitious, my foot!!!!!

His destiny is intertwined with that of the nation which explain the reason why he's always vocal to put the govt in check when not addressing the welfare and security of Lives and property.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2012
....so because he is a Pastor....he should keep quiet. you folks should stop the blackmail.

Non of you castigating him is more Nigerian or love Nigeria more than him....

Where were you all when this same man was in the fore front facing a potential treasonable charge when he was insisting that the right thing (constitutionally) must be done to install JONAH as the President.

You all are either suffering from memory loss are been hypocritical....

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Thats what they should do. He is lucky they didn't assassinate him. Is tyranny to preach that a sitting president will die. Bakare is a tyrant desperate for power.. They should shot his ass off

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ayox2003: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sky-walker:

Religion and politics should never mix
. Pastor Bakare should know that. He cant be talking down on the President live all in the name of religion.

YOu can say that to the cleaners! Not on a social network as this! From time immemorial they have been friends. The UK had always rode on religion for politics to survive not until some years ago. King Charles, Henry and so on. Since the inception of government, religion and politics have been romantic partners.

That said, Bakare being summoned does not mean he would be arrested. Lets wait and see what comes out of it but I really do not see GEJ making any sane progress pursuing shadows when the problems of the nation are reaching the skies.

Anyways...

Frawzey
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by tantan: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
may be it is a crime to ask the president to resign. it can be in the new proposed constitution review spearheaded by P.D.P
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Oluabayomi1(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Pastor Bakare is still looking for where put his tent in d nigeria politics which he may not find very funny if he want to follow d trend in d society. Hungry man

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by In4MATIC1: 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Tunde Bakare said OBJ is evil and prophesied the death of President OBJ in office.
He called Yaradua dull man, and even hated him in death, and said GEJ is the Messiah, he went ahead align with Buhari and contest against the same man he called "Messiah" "God sent", pass forward 2yrs later. He is prophesying Coupe and assassinations.

My brother God bless you for the observations. When he preached most of this messages i thought the bros must really hear from God. I remember the one he preached once titled "our king is not dead" quoting hezekiahs illness and topping it up with the words "say to the king, this sickness shall not be unto death"... Alas, umoru didn't make it back from the sick bed. Then there was a time when he came in full yoruba attire (cap n all) and all but declared he was goin to OGun state government house, stating that was where the take over of good men will start from. Shortly after he did a major turn around and declared for vice president with a man he has countlessly villified from his pulpit. No, i say he has crossed the line this time, if he knows of a plot to oust a democratically elected president, no matter how incompetent, the sss should keep him till he tells all he knows.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Aks(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2012
@ ilugunboy-- God bless you real good. I've come to realise that majority are not psychologically and mentally fit in Nigeria that even memory loss is seen as a thing of pride and they display their foolishness in the open.

It'll take a man of courage to declare in Kano in an open crusade years ago during Abacha rule to say that Mohammed won't be the last head of state to be brought home dead, Abacha too would and it came to pass. Guys suffering memory loss won't remember that.

It's a pity that corruption have eaten deep into our system that people benefiting don't seem to know their left from right

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Parsonpikin: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
ilugunboy: Mene mene tekel upharsin...
mene mene biafrel nigerel
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
GEJ.......confused and chasing shadows.

The same man that knows who the sponsors of Boko Harams are ..but dare not lift a finger on them is about to flex muscle with the same man that his actions catapulted him to the seat he is now....
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Aks: @ ilugunboy-- God bless you real good. I've come to realise that majority are not psychologically and mentally fit in Nigeria that even memory loss is seen as a thing of pride and they display their foolishness in the open.

It'll take a man of courage to declare in Kano in an open crusade years ago during Abacha rule to say that Mohammed won't be the last head of state to be brought home dead, Abacha too would and it came to pass. Guys suffering memory loss won't remember that.

It's a pity that corruption have eaten deep into our system that people benefiting don't seem to know their left from right

I don't think they are benefiting from the present rot......they mostly do it for primordial and archaic sentiment.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Dondbuzor: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
fasttrack: SSS should focus more on security issues.
Wot is more security issue than someone indirectly predicting d death of a president!
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by tpapi: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dis tunde boko don dey misyarn 2much,time don reach make dem treat him ff up small n finally cure him craze,i no mind if sss use koboko flog dat him mouth
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by dont8(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
Talk is cheap, go ahead and help them out on sunday, silly.
Billyonaire: Why do SSS have to invite Stupid Bakare, a point blank shot at his head will do the magic.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2012
dannysoya: this guy is a joke. Along with his SNG. They are not interested AT ALL in "saving Nigeria". You want to line your pockets so what better way to do it than to take advantage of the current widespread opposition to Jonathan's style of rule. CLASSIC dictatorial tactic. take advtange of the nationalistic feeling and use it to your advantage. Only difference us that this time hopefully our people aren't as stupid as the Germans were in 1933, or the Libyans were in the 1980s or the Egyptians were.

also this has NOTHING to do with freedom of speech. Anybody will know that freedom os speech has its limits. I can't go to the front of the presidential Villa and say that I will bomb the villa in two weeks and walk out of there free.

DUDE, SHUT THE F*UCK UP U BLOODY NEANDERTHAL!!!! Jesus Christ, the more I read what sprouts from the minds of you bloody ignorant third world beasts, the more I realize that theres little or no hope for that Urban,over-crowded, underdeveloped Jungle you talking monkeys call home! WTF!!!! A man spoke the plain truth and you nincompoops decide to turn a blind eye to the truth and assail him. Aren't you fu*ckas ashamed that as rich as your country is, in the 21st Century, you can't boast of clean water, effective transportation or even something as simple and as normal as 24hr Electricity, yet your darling GEJ eats $30,000/Day meals, reads N500million Newspapers and writes with $70Million Stationeries each year?

If Pastor Tunde Bakare wanted to, he could have pocketed the $50,000 your dear President gave him for "Transport" money, but he exposed him yet beasts such as yourself rigged him in and still defend the slow-thinking illiterate. I guess this is a classic case of "When You see me, see you", because I can't fathom any reason why you guys shouldn't be calling for GEJ's head right now.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
Even though I believe Bakare lacks credibility, the topic "How To Change Government Peacefully And Make Society Better" is harmless and should not warrant harassment from the SSS. The call for GEJ to resign is not unwarranted. GEJ has been a monumental failure, corruption personified and a clueless opportunistic leader.

The Government has much to lose from this move.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
kingoflag:

DUDE, SHUT THE F*UCK UP U BLOODY NEANDERTHAL!!!! Jesus Christ, the more I read what sprouts from the minds of you bloody ignorant third world beasts, the more I realize that theres little or no hope for that Urban,over-crowded, underdeveloped Jungle you talking monkeys call home! WTF!!!! A man spoke the plain truth and you nincompoops decide to turn a blind eye to the truth and assail him. Aren't you fu*ckas ashamed that as rich as your country is, in the 21st Century, you can't boast of clean water, effective transportation or even something as simple and as normal as 24hr Electricity, yet your darling GEJ eats $30,000/Day meals, reads N500million Newspapers and writes with $70Million Stationeries each year?

If Pastor Tunde Bakare wanted to, he could have pocketed the $50,000 your dear President gave him for "Transport" money, but he exposed him yet beasts such as yourself rigged him in and still defend the slow-thinking illiterate. I guess this is a classic case of "When You see me, see you", because I can't fathom any reason why you guys shouldn't be calling for GEJ's head right now.

My brother....I tire for my people ooooo....don't know how else to explain to them to leave whatever beef they have against the messenger and focus on the points of his speech....anyway am sure close to 95% of those calling for the man's head didn't even read the text of the speech before hopping on the wagon....the usual "herd mentality"

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ayox2003: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2012
1. God
2. Government

Billy, think! I mean excogitate before you post dweebier things here. Trained curiosity is the finest of all virtues. You would have said something like, Is Bakare toying with God and with this Government? This question would have shown u're ready to learn than making certainties out of perhaps's.

GEJ is the one toying with both. The day he came to the Redemption Camp, he made promises before God and the people of God. Which of them has he fulfilled? Just tell me. And I dont need proofs to show that he has been toying with government even from the angle of committee of committees that amount to nothing. Shame on all who say Bakare is a prophet of doom. He has been doing this even during the military so I dont see any reason why u guys should keep ranting because ur "person" is on the throne.

It is better we seperate distractions from destiny in this country before we fail altogether as a generation.

Hey, why hasnt he quizzed Atiku for all what he said against the government? Did he not say "I will make this government ungovernable?"

SMH.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by tpapi: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
fasttrack: SSS should focus more on security issues.
wat do u think he is doin
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
In-4MATIC:

My brother God bless you for the observations. When he preached most of this messages i thought the bros must really hear from God. I remember the one he preached once titled "our king is not dead" quoting hezekiahs illness and topping it up with the words "say to the king, this sickness shall not be unto death"... Alas, umoru didn't make it back from the sick bed. Then there was a time when he came in full yoruba attire (cap n all) and all but declared he was goin to OGun state government house, stating that was where the take over of good men will start from. Shortly after he did a major turn around and declared for vice president with a man he has countlessly villified from his pulpit. No, i say he has crossed the line this time, if he knows of a plot to oust a democratically elected president, no matter how incompetent, the sss should keep him till he tells all he knows.

I was going to reply this rubbish drivel of yours until I got to the end of your post and realized you don't even have an idea what "INCOMPETENT" means or in what context to use it.

Gawd, you NIgerians are just shallow minded creatures now I'm starting to see why the rest of the world hates you guys as they get to know you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.