Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,029 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon (24273 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Pataki: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2012
Is this the purported idiotic letter the SSS wrote to invite Pastor Bakare?

No wonder one is being punished here to be reading some rancid arguments brought forth by dead brained GEJ arselickers.

I feel pity for Nigerians sometimes, but when I read the opinions of some ediots on this board, I think GEJ or the government is not the problem. It is the ediots that exists in abundance in Nigeria!

Ediots being ruled by mumus!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by DrDre1(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2012
Pastor or not, lawyer or not, the first thing that counts is that he's a Nigerian. PTB has always been a pain in the backside of governments. It's left for the government to be up & doing. Read the full text of his 'sermon' before concluding he's planning to kill the President. He only pointed out different possibilities that can lead to a change of government. If U take it as a prophecy, that's Ur own business...he 'doesn't give a damn' grin.

If GEJ doesn't want to be criticized, then he shouldn't have ventured into politics in the 1st place.
As for the religion & politics mix angle, it's saddens me that we have allowed these polithiefcians to rob us of our sanity. They come into churches filled with hundreds/thousands of the same people they are stealing blind, get front row/special seats and even wave at the congregation when their presence is specially acknowledged, and walk out unscathed! A time will come in this country when bad politicians will be afraid to walk the streets.

4 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Greyhair1: 8:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
fasttrack: SSS should focus more on security issues.
ofe manu
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Demdem(m): 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2012
Epalos: And you know what, just like abacha, he's going to pay with his life.

No yawa, and what happened to abacha will befall the retardeen and his household then. Very fair imo.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by debum(m): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
pastor tunde bakare should be sent on a mission to maidugri to convert the boko haran
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by teskyg: 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
Jesus Christ never conderm sinners,he prayed for their deliverance.We expect the so called Pastor Bakare to pray for GEJ not wishing him dead.We should all rasie up and speak against Satanic men like Bakare.He is a Prophet of Doom who prefer to aligned with Blood Thirsty Demons like Buhari and has never conderm the activities of Boko Haram and their sponsors.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by bejay766: 9:03pm On Jul 23, 2012
Does this Pastor pray for our President at all? The bible admonishes us to pray for those in authority.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by 1025: 9:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dr. Dre:
Pastor or not, lawyer or not, the first thing that counts is that he's a Nigerian. PTB has always been a pain in the backside of governments. It's left for the government to be up & doing. Read the full text of his 'sermon' before concluding he's planning to kill the President. He only pointed out different possibilities that can lead to a change of government. If U take it as a prophecy, that's Ur own business...he 'doesn't give a damn' grin.

If GEJ doesn't want to be criticized, then he shouldn't have ventured into politics in the 1st place.
As for the religion & politics mix angle, it's saddens me that we have allowed these polithiefcians to rob us of our sanity. They come into churches filled with hundreds/thousands of the same people they are stealing blind, get front row/special seats and even wave at the congregation when their presence is specially acknowledged, and walk out unscathed! A time will come in this country when bad politicians will be afraid to walk the streets.

did u say a time shall come? have u seen ur state gov, senator, house of rep member or even ur local govt chairman before walking alone? they are public enemies and they know it so they go with group of mobile policemen and soldiers but unknown to them, when the real times comes, those soldiers and mobile police will be running for their own lives and will even be a security risk for them. the day saddam was holed out, there was no single soldier around. when gaddafi left all his gold plated houses for a gutter, he did so without guiding himself with armoured cars and military personnels. we are watching. Bakare wants to kill jonathan and sylva wants to kill jonathan, 1025 wants to kill jonathan and more than 70% nigerians want jonathan dead yet you say these ppl voted you. what have u done that everybody wants u dead?
this same sss that are seeing Bakare as a security risk now sees nothing wrong with boko haram and their sponsors in pdp, they believe is normal for oil cabals to exist and corruption is part of our country. for every strongman, there is a day of judgement.
my joy is that all these beasts turned presidents, they die alongside their children so we are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Demdem(m): 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
teskyg: Jesus Christ never conderm sinners,he prayed for their deliverance.We expect the so called Pastor Bakare to pray for GEJ not wishing him dead.We should all rasie up and speak against Satanic men like Bakare.He is a Prophet of Doom who prefer to aligned with Blood Thirsty Demons like Buhari and has never conderm the activities of Boko Haram and their sponsors.

Pray for a gluttonous leader that eats approx a billion naira worth of food yearly in the midst of abject poverty shocked
A leader that doesn't give a damn the same way Pharoah never gave a damn as regards the Israelites of old. We all instead should call upon God to speedily destroy the retardeen the same way pharoah was.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Biggyd2: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2012
So what will our security agents do next? Gag him or put a leash on him? He will continue talking, so SSS, you guys had better be ready. If only you guys will be this "zealous" when it comes to fighting BH sponsors angry. Alternatively, this government should act more responsibly so Nigerians, including Pastor Bakare will stop criticizing them.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by bodejohn(m): 9:17pm On Jul 23, 2012
I had a different opinion on PTB's sermon until I read through the full text. I wish that all respondents read before commenting but since we have many people who can write but a few that can read in Nigeria, it might take forever for my wish to be granted.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Greyhair1: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Please enlighten me oh ye politically and religiously savvy one. embarassed

These Politicians go to churches to woo supporters by pledging they will do this and do that when in office.

They go to church to seek "religious guidance" from pastors, so they can do well.

Every other word out of their mouth is God this, God that, pray this, pray that.

They use the support of Pastors to prop themselves up

A pastor criticizes them and suddenly it is Do not mix Religion and Politics.

I may not know what "Not mixing religion and politics" means but I do know what HYPOCRITE means.
it's a lie, u dont know d meaning of hypocrisy nor d meaning of back of d bible christianity. To hell with bakare's 419 prophesy. For ur information,hypocrites dont know d meaning of hypcrisy.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by DrDre1(m): 9:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
bodejohn: I had a different opinion on PTB's sermon until I read through the full text. I wish that all respondents read before commenting but since we have many people who can write but a few that can read in Nigeria, it might take forever for my wish to be granted.

GOD bless U. Reading through the full text sheds more light to the whole matter. This confirms that most of the people asking for PTB's head haven't read through.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by tunnytox(m): 9:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
teskyg: Jesus Christ never conderm sinners,he prayed for their deliverance.We expect the so called Pastor Bakare to pray for GEJ not wishing him dead.We should all rasie up and speak against Satanic men like Bakare.He is a Prophet of Doom who prefer to aligned with Blood Thirsty Demons like Buhari and has never conderm the activities of Boko Haram and their sponsors.

Its you who need prayers to be delivered from your perpetual ignorance of the Bible you claimed to read Jesus Christ never condemn sinners but pray for them? how about several verses of the Bible where he proclaimed 'woe unto the pharisees and saducees' Nigeria will be a better place with less abysmally ignorant f.o.ols like you. chei!
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Kobojunkie: 9:48pm On Jul 23, 2012
Grey hair: it's a lie, u dont know d meaning of hypocrisy nor d meaning of back of d bible christianity. To hell with bakare's 419 prophesy. For ur information,hypocrites dont know d meaning of hypcrisy.

And you will know this because you are one? right? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by emmatok(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2012
Gullible Nigerians,

No President can scare Tunde Bakare, people should go and check history.
The-same SYCOPHANTS who are criticizing Tunde Bakare, were you sleeping when he was fighting ABACHA,OBJ and YARADUA.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Ganys: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do SSS have to invite Stupid Bakare, a point blank shot at his head will do the magic.
Brother 40Laptops alias BEAF, Your Battery no dey down?
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by vanunu: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2012
y2kaustin: ..,yes! I blame Gej,i blame him.Ohh! Why Gej,why?.Touch not my annointed n do God's prophet no harm Oh!.Rememba Ohakim of imo state.

Don't you ever compare a catholic priest with a Nigerian pastor
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by lanredo1(m): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Tunde Bakare was not really a good lawyer, he crossed over to Church Business, and uses name of God for propaganda.
Tunde Bakare said OBJ is evil and prophesied the death of President OBJ in office.
He called Yaradua dull man, and even hated him in death, and said GEJ is the Messiah, he went ahead align with Buhari and contest against the same man he called "Messiah" "God sent", pass forward 2yrs later. He is prophesying Coupe and assassinations of both President GEJ and Vice. He is on record as the greatest fake prophet in Nigeria. Shame on you PASTOR Bakare. Really a man of God.
Hey man be very careful of what you say. Especially any one that have "Man of God" before or after their name. If you care to know politics took its origin from religion, they can't be seperated.
You quick to forget, Mr Jonathan was in front of religious people at redeem camp on his knee asked for prayer. So what are you saying, politic is a subset of religion while a given population is a universal set of it all so in populaion you find religions and politics. They are insepereable.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by lanredo1(m): 10:18pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Tunde Bakare was not really a good lawyer, he crossed over to Church Business, and uses name of God for propaganda.
Tunde Bakare said OBJ is evil and prophesied the death of President OBJ in office.
He called Yaradua dull man, and even hated him in death, and said GEJ is the Messiah, he went ahead align with Buhari and contest against the same man he called "Messiah" "God sent", pass forward 2yrs later. He is prophesying Coupe and assassinations of both President GEJ and Vice. He is on record as the greatest fake prophet in Nigeria. Shame on you PASTOR Bakare. Really a man of God.
Hey man be very careful of what you say. Especially any one that have "Man of God" before or after their name. If you care to know politics took its origin from religion, they can't be seperated.
You quick to forget, Mr Jonathan was in front of religious people at redeem camp on his knee asked for prayer. So what are you saying, politic is a subset of religion while a given population is a universal set of it all so in populaion you find religions and politics. They are insepereable.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by elklehamite(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2012
I think without sentiment,it should go beyond summon,like in my earlier comments, this "man of God" should be arrested for TREASON. The SSS should do more. If God has revealed to him that both the President & his vice are not to be on seat till 2015, and God did not show him a solution for him to interceed for them,them he should be able to tell us how it is going to happen or may be he is going to plan a coup to eliminate them so that himself and his master Buhari can take over government.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
And some idiots here would claim they celebrate Martin Luther King Jnr. Thank God that dude isn't a Nigerian. Bakare has not yet spoken half of what Rev. Luther King spoke against the American government. He is yet to incite the public like Luther did. Yes some commentators are right, too many idiots in Nigeria who think whenever a pastor speaks his mind he is prophesying.

I pity my country where many graduates live on rumours. Anyways it not very suprising many never did experiments at University, they imagined it. And now after graduation they think life is imaginative not real.

“Freedom of mind is the real freedom. A person whose mind is not free though he may not be in chains, is a slave, not a free man. One whose mind is not free, though he may not be in prison, is a prisoner and not a free man. One whose mind is not free though alive, is no better than dead. Freedom of mind is the proof of one's existence.”

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by DECOtech(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
1025: nigeria has oil thieves (the cabals), we also have boko haram and their sponsors, we have kidnappers and corrupt politicians here and there. jonathan no see any of these guys arrest, na person wey preach the word of God. Joe shld ask Ohakim the former gov of Imo state how it was fighting with ordained men of God.
Did the story imply in any way that there is a fight?
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by tunnytox(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
elklehamite: I think without sentiment,it should go beyond summon,like in my earlier comments, this "man of God" should be arrested for TREASON. The SSS should do more. If God has revealed to him that both the President & his vice are not to be on seat till 2015, and God did not show him a solution for him to interceed for them,them he should be able to tell us how it is going to happen or may be he is going to plan a coup to eliminate them so that himself and his master Buhari can take over government.

Abegi go and take your tablet and sleep cos its getting too late, treason ko treason ni.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by delords2: 10:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dammit, How Many Fierce Sermon Has He Preached Against BOKO HARAM. Is He not affected by the Boko Haram Menace? Maybe He is one of their sponsors....
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by delords2: 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
Dammit, How Many Fierce Sermons Has He Preached Against BOKO HARAM. Is He not affected by the Boko Haram Menace? Maybe He is one of their sponsors....
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by emmatok(m): 10:47pm On Jul 23, 2012
All this people shouting at PTB, will be in jubilation mode if thesame PTB is criticizing a President from the North or SW.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by honeric01(m): 11:35pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You mean like Moses in the Bible, who started off as a politician in Egypt, and spent much of the rest of his life as a Politician for Isreal, leading the country into battle after battle, whilst he remained head Prophet of Israel? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Or like Jeremiah(the book of Jeremiah), who was a Prophet but was hated by the people because of his criticism of Government, but was vindicated in the end when the wrath of God came down on the whole country for refusing to listen to him?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Or do you mean like John the Baptist(Yes, the same John the Baptist you probably grew up hearing of, cause I doubt you have ever read of him), the Political activist/environmentalist whose day job was as a Prophet of God. The same John the Baptist who Jesus Christ himself required should Baptize him only weeks before John finally met his death at the hands of Herod for openly criticizing the Government of the day, calling for repentance or wrath? undecided undecided undecided

Like Esther who not only doubled as queen(politician) but also served as a prophetess, saving Israel by using her feminine wiles, political office, and connection to God.

the list goes on . . . so which prophets are you referring to here

Bravo.

2 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Azidogen2: 11:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
everybody cool down!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Johnsinia(m): 12:24am On Jul 24, 2012
a1solution: So with this no more freedom of speech in Nigerian constitution?
if i called u "a bag of wasted fool", dats my freedom of speech in Naija constitutn abi.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Johnsinia(m): 12:43am On Jul 24, 2012
belabela: And some idiots here would claim they celebrate Martin Luther King Jnr. Thank God that dude isn't a Nigerian. Bakare has not yet spoken half of what Rev. Luther King spoke against the American government. He is yet to incite the public like Luther did. Yes some commentators are right, too many idiots in Nigeria who think whenever a pastor speaks his mind he is prophesying.

I pity my country where many graduates live on rumours. Anyways it not very suprising many never did experiments at University, they imagined it. And now after graduation they think life is imaginative not real.

“Freedom of mind is the real freedom. A person whose mind is not free though he may not be in chains, is a slave, not a free man. One whose mind is not free, though he may not be in prison, is a prisoner and not a free man. One whose mind is not free though alive, is no better than dead. Freedom of mind is the proof of one's existence.”
D freedom of my mind is dat u r a big fool and dat u wil continue 2 b a fool until ur junior brother go claim ur birth right. Abeg no vex, am only followin d freedom of my mind.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Johnsinia(m): 12:46am On Jul 24, 2012
belabela: And some idiots here would claim they celebrate Martin Luther King Jnr. Thank God that dude isn't a Nigerian. Bakare has not yet spoken half of what Rev. Luther King spoke against the American government. He is yet to incite the public like Luther did. Yes some commentators are right, too many idiots in Nigeria who think whenever a pastor speaks his mind he is prophesying.

D freedom of my mind is dat u r a big fool and dat u wil continue 2 b a fool until ur junior brother go claim ur birth right. Abeg no vex, am only followin d freedom of my mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.