Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon (24274 Views)

Pastor Tunde Bakare Saw An Igbo Giant Pursuing Him In Dream - Sahara Reporters / Pictures From Pastor Tunde Bakare's 60TH BIRTHDAY / All GO's & Religious Leaders Must Go To Prison — Pastor Tunde Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Tochi3(m): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2012
It is written in the bible that God created the first man and woman called Adam and Eve. Anthropologist have shown that the earliest remains of man was discovered in Africa undecided
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ypzilanti: 6:34pm On Jul 23, 2012
The man is consistent in attacking the cabal that is misruling Nigeria.

Even Y'ardua and Turai faced his wrath in favour of GEJ.

Now the stupid Niger Delta boys are jumping all over this thread saying rubbish.

You all were sleeping when he was pounding the concrete for the constitutional thing to be done, and power handed to jonathan.

the guy is consistent because janathan has performed worse than his predecessors, hence the activism against the ruling party
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by SisiKill1: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
kingoflag:

I can't believe it!

You know what scares me the most about their utterances and defense of what the[b] WHOLE WORLD[/b] sees as wrong? Their utter disregard for the truth!

This shows that these people can't be trusted to say the truth in any event and if you end up in a situation involving them where the truth was to be told to exonerate you, they'll tell a lie to hang you just because you don't speak their language or come from their tribe.

They sicken me!

And how many posts after yours. . .

onye_okwu: why do [b]ofemmanos and abokis [/b]want GEJ dead?
i need urgent answer please
sai GEJ 2019 cool
one Naijeria grin grin grin

You can't get a better proof of what you say even if you made it up.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Epalos: 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2012
The Big lesson Yoruba are learning late, your accommodating nature is coming back to bite you. jonathan knows that summoning Buhari is his waterloo, so he won't try it.
bigdoo: Why didn't SSS summon Buhari when he declared that he would make Nigeria ungovernable if GEJ won the 2011 presidential elections?
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by y2kaustin(m): 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
afam4eva: Let's all blame GEJ everyone.
..,yes! I blame Gej,i blame him.Ohh! Why Gej,why?.Touch not my annointed n do God's prophet no harm Oh!.Rememba Ohakim of imo state.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Onasa22: 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2012
Enough of that rubbish! Tunde Bakere should choose between Politics and the work of God.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

And how many posts after yours. . .

You can't get a better proof of what you say even if you made it up.

Its just sad, I swear.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2012
Onasa22: Enough of that rubbish! Tunde Bakere should choose between Politics and the work of God.

And you should choose between a rope and vermin poison because your clearly consuming badly needed oxygen with your worthless presence on earth.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Kobojunkie: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2012
Onasa22: Enough of that rubbish! Tunde Bakere should choose between Politics and the work of God.

You mean like Moses in the Bible, who started off as a politician in Egypt, and spent much of the rest of his life as a Politician for Isreal, leading the country into battle after battle, whilst he remained head Prophet of Israel? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Or like Jeremiah(the book of Jeremiah), who was a Prophet but was hated by the people because of his criticism of Government, but was vindicated in the end when the wrath of God came down on the whole country for refusing to listen to him?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Or do you mean like John the Baptist(Yes, the same John the Baptist you probably grew up hearing of, cause I doubt you have ever read of him), the Political activist/environmentalist whose day job was as a Prophet of God. The same John the Baptist who Jesus Christ himself required should Baptize him only weeks before John finally met his death at the hands of Herod for openly criticizing the Government of the day, calling for repentance or wrath? undecided undecided undecided

Like Esther who not only doubled as queen(politician) but also served as a prophetess, saving Israel by using her feminine wiles, political office, and connection to God.

the list goes on . . . so which prophets are you referring to here

10 Likes

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ayox2003: 6:44pm On Jul 23, 2012

GEJ should choose between being a leader and a dealer.

Frwazey

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ypzilanti: 6:45pm On Jul 23, 2012

Ewu. Have you heard of Reverend Martin Luther King Jnr, or Archbishop Desmond Tutu?

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by whealthy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do SSS have to invite Stupid Bakare, a point blank shot at his head will do the magic.
Get a Glock pistol and do it yourself. BE THE CHANGE YoU WANT.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Delafruita(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2012

dont despair.a cure would soon be found for your ailment
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by castro(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
If truth must be told i dont think pastor bakare has d gift of prophesy,he prophesied dat obj will die but did he? he once said jonathan was d messiah and even condemned buhari who is a known religous bigot but later teamed up with him in politics,its really a shame.The israelites those can only confirm dat a prophet is genuine if his prophecies com to pass. pastor bakare should check himself verywell.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ayox2003: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2012
This thread shows that our rulers have not only succeeded in ripping us of material wealth but also of logical, psychological, mental and internal wealth. Woe betide them!

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

You mean like Moses in the Bible, who started off as a politician in Egypt, and spent much of the rest of his life as a Politician for Isreal, leading the country into battle after battle, whilst he remained head Prophet of Israel? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Or like Jeremiah(the book of Jeremiah), who was a Prophet but was hated by the people because of his criticism of Government, but was vindicated in the end when the wrath of God came down on the whole country for refusing to listen to him?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Or do you mean like John the Baptist(Yes, the same John the Baptist you probably grew up hearing of, cause I doubt you have ever read of him), the Political activist/environmentalist whose day job was as a Prophet of God. The same John the Baptist who Jesus Christ himself required should Baptize him only weeks before John finally met his death at the hands of Herod for openly criticizing the Government of the day, calling for repentance or wrath? undecided undecided undecided

Thank you! It's the same thing I've been saying.

Ignorant people think Christianity is all about sitting down and camping for God to come and clean up all the trouble in their lives without taking a stand for anything. This is the EXACT SAME ATTITUDE that has put that country in it's state.

While evil men were clamoring for leadership of the land, true Christians were busy doing "I am not of this world, I don't do politics", forgetting that "where the wicked reign, the people suffer". The result of which a few generations after, is the cesspool of a country called Nigeria, where abject poverty has even succeeded in forcing the hands of otherwise righteous men into evil.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Epalos: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2012
Impeachment is definitely in his future and the one who would have saved him is currently being railroaded. Yoruba should team up with the Hausa and show these people pepper.
peruso: ALL SIGNS TO PROVE TO US THE STUPID GOVT WILL NOT LAST........IMPEACHMENT IS COMING *WHISTLING*****

SO YOU HAVE TO INTIMIDATE EVERYONE THAT SAYS SOMETHING ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT......

WE WILL SEE WHERE THIS LEADS YOU TO.

WHAT DID PTB SAY THAT IS SO INCITING?? THAT YOUY SHLD RESIGN HONORABLY IF YOU CANT HANDLE GOVERNANCE{ WHICH WE HAVE ALL SEEN THAT YOU CANNOT}

WHAT CAN BE MORE INCITING THAN THESE WORDS>>>>>>>we are ontop of the situation>>>>>> we condemn these acts>>>>>>>

they are the most incitEfulL and most demeaning words NIGERIANS HAVE BEEN MADE TO ENDURE. THESE WORDS ARE THE NO1 WORDS HEATING UP THE POLITY.

YET SOME IDIOT WOULD WANT ME TO BELIEVE ANOTHER PERSON IS INCITING BLA BLA BLA. OR HEATING UP BLA BLA BLA.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Kobojunkie: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2012
castro: If truth must be told i dont think pastor bakare has d gift of prophesy,he prophesied dat obj will die but did he? he once said jonathan was d messiah and even condemned buhari who is a known religous bigot but later teamed up with him in politics,its really a shame.The israelites those can only confirm dat a prophet is genuine if his prophecies com to pass. pastor bakare should check himself verywell.

I call an eejit for that!! How many prophets in the Bible had their prophesies come true 100% of the time? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided If you do not understand what it means to be a prophet, please stop going around pretending you do.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by SisiKill1: 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Like Esther who not only doubled as queen(politician) but also served as a prophetess, saving Israel by using her female, political office and connection to God.

the list goes on . . . so which prophets are you referring to here

Bears posting over and over and over and over again!!
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
Bakare is perpetually tied to the apron string of his Islamic origin. I see him as an infidel, who abandoned his superior calling of saving souls to a lesser mundane business of acting as a watchdog over GEJ
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by sample042(m): 6:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
I pity GEJ, he's not getn it light at all. House of reps today, tomorrw Bakare, d masses are not helping matters to even assist GEJ. Chai ya!
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2012
castro: If truth must be told i dont think pastor bakare has d gift of prophesy,he prophesied dat obj will die but did he? he once said jonathan was d messiah and even condemned buhari who is a known religous bigot but later teamed up with him in politics,its really a shame.The israelites those can only confirm dat a prophet is genuine if his prophecies com to pass. pastor bakare should check himself verywell.

So, in this 21st century, while others use Data and Statistics to predict the future, you're still waiting on a Prophet to help you predict what will happen? Do you see your life? Do you see that if someone tells you "You aint gone be sh*it in life" they're not far from the truth?

Keep fighting Pastor Bakare, GEJ that promised Airports in every state, Universities on every street and 24hr electricity hasn't been held accountable, yet, you're drawing daggers at the wrong enemy.

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2012
President 'I am not a general' is fighting back. Funny how he's quick to action on issues that affect him personally. Why is he not on top of the situation now ?
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by taharqa: 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2012
raystanley: NAIRALANDERS/ NIGERIANS YOU ALL ARE HERE POLITICING AND BLAHBING SHITS. THAN TO HAVE SUMMOND THE OPPORTUNIST FISHER-MAN PRESIDENT TO N.ASSEMBLY. TO EXPLAINE (a) 30% ANNUAL PROJECT BUDGET IMPLEMENTATION INSTEAD OF %100. (b) SECRETE COLLECTION OF $224 MILLION FROM NNPC FOR PURCHASE OF PRESIDETIAL HELICOPTER WITHOUT DUE PROCESS VIA N.ASSEMBLY. ALL THESE ARE CONTRARY TO 1999 CONSTITUTION. ARE YOU ALL NIGERIANS BLIND? DON'T YOU SEE FOREIGN HEADLINES?!
And it is cos of dese kind of distortions dat u guys mostly peddle in oda to attain Power dat u put off very many people who see through d distortns. Now to your points: a. D 2012 budget was passd in April nd we re in July(ie 3 months into a 12 set time frame) nd SOME of d membas of d house of Reps re demanding that the budget be implemented 100% by GEJ govt, yet it was dis same govt dat last year implemented d budget at d rate of 83%(double the average rate of budget implementatn since d return to democracy at 40-50%). This same house of rep members gave GEJ a standing ovation over this feat late last yr during dis yr's budget presentation. Now ask yourself if it is fair to now threaten dat same govt with impeachment cos of the rate of implementation 3 months into the period; ask yourself if there isn't oda considerations dan d altruist reasons 'they' wot us to believe b. Was the loan taken from d NNPC to buy the planes taken during or before GEJ. Plz no insults when responding- just respond to thd points nd test yr own assumptions.thanks

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Epalos: 7:10pm On Jul 23, 2012
Bring it on!!!
gboss4sure:

I welcome you to try it... I promise you a run from your fathers land
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by ayox2003: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
castro: If truth must be told i dont think pastor bakare has d gift of prophesy,he prophesied dat obj will die but did he? he once said jonathan was d messiah and even condemned buhari who is a known religous bigot but later teamed up with him in politics,its really a shame.The israelites those can only confirm dat[b] a prophet is genuine if his prophecies com to pass[/b]. pastor bakare should check himself verywell.

And does this makes TB Joshua genuine? Because his "prohecies" come to pass? Its better you get down to the real problems than picking on one or two things that dont move any muscle. GEJ is my President and if he doesnt deliver, should people be mute? Even fake pastors have every right to question the govt. Govt is for everyone, bro. Its better u check yourself cos I sense you have been caught in this "deprived-mentality" web.

Frawzey.
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by In4MATIC1: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
kingoflag:

Let me ask you a quick question, because this will help us end this back and forth as you clearly seem a person that can't see beyond his big, fat, flat nose....

Tell me: HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN ANY SOCIETY OUTSIDE OF NIGERIA TO SEE HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO IN NORMAL SOCIETIES?

ah nooooo, who dash monkey...
I have only sojourned in 3 countries so far in 3 continents of this world also i have lived in he eye of religious/ ethnic conflicts up north, south and i know my people. But i think the Question ought to be do YOU still have a connection with the real Nigeria? Mtcheew, leave my front. Hopeless he goat.

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by In4MATIC1: 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2012
kingoflag:

Let me ask you a quick question, because this will help us end this back and forth as you clearly seem a person that can't see beyond his big, fat, flat nose....

Tell me: HAVE YOU EVER LIVED IN ANY SOCIETY OUTSIDE OF NIGERIA TO SEE HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO GO IN NORMAL SOCIETIES?
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by subzero2(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2012
angryWhat da F**K is even wrong wit dis Tunde sef U no go leav Bros "J" alone? Tunde, shoe get size oo! Bros "J" no b ur size. U dey hear me

1 Like

Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Ozonna(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
SSS just succeeded in giving Pastor Bakare with new sermon next sunday. they just gave him cheap publicity and this is bad for Pres GEJ. They would've ignored him and GEJ would've replied him by performing a thing or two short term magic. let his performance speak for him instead of SSS. SSS have done more harm than good to pres GEJ by arresting Pastor Bakare
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2012
Epalos: Bring it on!!!

Waiting for you to start it first cause you threatened first or are you making empty threats?
Re: Tunde Bakare Summoned Over Sermon by MAYOWAAK: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2012
This should be a nightmare, not a real event. There is absolutely no reason for the SSS to continue to
harass Pastor Bakare. Why is this agency is so obsessed with circumventing the free speech of a single citizen, when its
resources are... sorely needed in the fight against the grave danger posed by Boko Haram?
President Jonathan: do something to make your presidency stand out as a beacon of freedom, robust political
debate and cultural growth in general. All of those values are fundamental to progress in all areas of national
life, including the vital national interest in moving the people into the digital age. Advancing that national interest
is a sine qua non of economic diversification in the contemporary global market.
We do realize the fact that the legislature also has a responsibility on these kinds of matters. Its leadership should
craft laws that help in reining in the agencies and the personnel involved in the security services, the police and the
military. The people, should be activist defenders of their freedom, and their sovereign authority, as well by inundating legislators
with protests and a call for action, whenever we see these kinds of actions on the part of the SSS. However, the primary
burden rests on the president. President Jonathan: do something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Pray Before Sex? / Bishop Tom Samson Embarks On Road Rehabilitation In Lagos (pics) / Seven Things To Expect In A Real Godly Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.