Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

9jaDoc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaDoc's Profile / 9jaDoc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 34 pages)

Religion / Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by 9jaDoc(f): 5:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

Anyhow he gives u will all criticize, if he gives and don't publicize, una go say he doesn't give. If he publicize but don't show una go say Na scam, if he show una go say na publicity stunt, I tire o

The ladies themselves would publicise it. This granstanding is quite unchristian
Crime / Re: Kidnapped Senator Arise Regains Freedom by 9jaDoc(f): 5:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Ransom kuti
Crime / Re: In Nigeria :7 Things That Can Get You Into Trouble With The Police by 9jaDoc(f): 5:50am On Dec 09, 2017
True
Crime / Re: Customs Officers Conniving With Cyber Cafe Operators To Hack Payment Accounts. by 9jaDoc(f): 5:43am On Dec 09, 2017
Informative
Crime / Re: “my Parents Forced Me Into Libya- Nigerian Libyan Returnee Speaks by 9jaDoc(f): 5:42am On Dec 09, 2017
Sad
Religion / Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by 9jaDoc(f): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2017
Bigprick9inches:

OMG please shut up. If he give una go talk if he no give una go talk, if he ask una to pay tithe una go talk. WTF. Before u even start quoting mejke an slowpoke, I ain't even a Christian
He has a point. This is not how Lord Jesus taught Christians to give. This is not how a true Christian would give.
Religion / Re: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya by 9jaDoc(f): 5:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Christ Himself said when u give, give in secret. This person gets no credit for this "act if kindness". He already got his reward - the publicity he craves
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 5:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Wizard999:
chief, I am proudly in my country.. I am also living my dream!! I would never trade it for anything in this world...

1 Like

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2017
smato:
U have to invest in Nigeria, invest in bitclub where u earn 300% ROI for a year, u will be paid every week for a year

You mean bitcoin?
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2017
timesup234:
There are more people being robbed, kidnapped and killed in America than Nigeria. You guys are truly under a brainwashing circle. Nairaland is filled with minors who are just starting life. No sane person in his/her mid 30's will type some of the garbage I see here. Only brainwashed mofos believe success has anything to do with location. America gives you zero chance of making it like everywhere in the world. You must create your success path yourself. This is a thread of the dumbest set of individuals

It is not about some mythical "making it". It is about living and enjoying your life within a system that WORKS and is reliable. Just about every person you read was shot by police in US their families are paid millions. In Nigeria it ends there. U can be rich in US with no fear of being kidnapped by anybody. Not so in Nig. Drainage, garbage disposal, food and drug inspections, prescription system, hospitals, emergency rooms, universities, etc. Everything WORKS and is well equipped. Why trying to compare two things that are not comparable. Not only is the system in 9ja broken, I honestly think it is beyond repair. Just being honest.

5 Likes

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 4:53am On Dec 09, 2017
ibedun:

See story!

You will end up in Libya if care is not taken.

I'm here and I can tell u Libya ain't that bad
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 4:51am On Dec 09, 2017
ibedun:

Then jet off to Libya

Already here. Wanna join me?
Politics / List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 4:28am On Dec 09, 2017
Here is a list of Nigeria ills that are largely unobtainable in US. Please offer solutions for areas u have expertise or experience in.
(On a side note do u think someone with a masters and $50,000 should relocate to Nigeria or stay in US?)

1) rampant corruption everywhere
2) corrupt politicians
3) corrupt police
4) SARS
5) ritualists,
6) kidnappers,
7) conmen,
cool yahoo boys,
9) brazen robbers,
10) Boko Haram,
11) IPOB,
12) Delta Avengers,
13) baby factories,
14) child molesters,
15) child snatchers
16)human traffickers,
17) poor power supply,
18) ridiculous hospitals,
19) doctor strikes
20) poor schools, universities
21) poor infrastructure,
22) poor water supply,
23) poor waste disposal,
24) poor drainage system,
25) poor building inspection,
26) collapsing buildings,
27) dillapidated housing,
28) poor drug inspection,
29) poor food inspection,
30) poor environmental planning
31) corrupt clearing and forwarding,
32) corrupt customs,
33) no mental healthcare
34) no provisions for handicapped people
35) corrupt legal system,
36) corrupt judiciary,
37) poor banking system, long lines
38) poor and corrupt monetary system (black market)
39) Fulani herdsmen
40) military
41) aviation in general
42) MM Airport, Ikeja
43) filthy and congested seaports (Apapa)
44) rampant strikes
45) fake everything
46) intermittent fuel scarcity
47) generator fumes and noise
48) corrupt FRSC
49) road blocks
50) Non-existent planned public transportation
51) fires and deaths from power surges
52) deaths from unsafe roads
53) In case of fire, long waits for poor response
54) In case of crime, long waits for police response
55) long waits for poorly equipped ambulances
56) very poor emergency healthcare
57) ineffective drug prescription system
58) totally corrupt govt bureaucracy
59) very poor public healthcare sector
60) poor crime investigation process
61) poor forensics
62) poor record-keeping process
63) poor and fraud-susceptible personal identification
64) non-availability of student loans and work-study
65) non-existent credit system
66) non-existent car rental system
67) fraud-prone real estate - "this house is not for sale"
68) no substantial recompense for death or injury due to govt or police mistake or negligence
69) rampant jungle justice, sometimes on innocent people (could be u)
70) extremely high unemployment rate
71) cultists and cult wars
72) hawkers, beggars, mad and near-mad all over

8 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 3:42am On Dec 09, 2017
LordAdam16:

They don't deal with it. They accept it as facts of life. Not as anomalies but part of what it means to be Nigerian. The Nigerian psyche is damaged beyond repair and it is heavily contagious. Which is why no matter how long you stay outside the shores where things are much better, the moment you land in MMIA, your brain resets to survival mode. Like you just ported back in time to the Jurassic period where every living thing is out to maim you.

And the sick thing is that most can't even imagine it being better. Sure they see the better infrastructure and hear of better pay, but they could never fathom what it is like to live in a society where things work better than they do in Nigeria.

-Lord

Well said. The SYSTEM is rotten. So even if u r making money you still have to meanwhile live within that mess and could be robbed, kidnapped, or killed and your family can't sue for millions.
Religion / Re: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's 54th Costume Birthday Party (Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 3:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Laple0541:
The most handsome pastor in Nigeria.

U forget t b Joshua?
Health / Re: 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! by 9jaDoc(f): 3:26am On Dec 09, 2017
alhajisocrates:

Ejoo Biko...What do i do to this my teeth mbok!!!

Alhaji your own is hopeless
Health / Re: 5 Dental Health Mistakes To Stop Making Now! by 9jaDoc(f): 2:58am On Dec 09, 2017
handsomeguy4kyf:
nice one are you a dentist?

It is a copy-and-paste. He may know nothing about dentistry
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 2:39am On Dec 09, 2017
RedGold2017:
I like that you took time to give this testimony, still many will not get it. They are young, so let them explore, the ones that are smart would be able to pick wise words from this thread. Wait for them also to come and attack and insult you that this is a made up story. At end of the day, whether home or abroad there are some principles to life, it takes many years to realize some go to their graves with no self actualization or realization.
My favorite quote is this
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, you are right"

Ok, but seriously, EXACTLY HOW do u deal with some of the following :

1) rampant corruption everywhere
2) corrupt politicians
3) corrupt police
4) SARS
5) ritualists,
6) kidnappers,
7) conmen,
cool yahoo boys,
9) brazen robbers,
10) Boko Haram,
11) IPOB,
12) Delta Avengers,
13) baby factories,
14) child molesters,
15) child snatchers
16)human traffickers,
17) poor power supply,
18) ridiculous hospitals,
19) doctor strikes
20) poor schools, universities
21) poor infrastructure,
22) poor water supply,
23) poor waste disposal,
24) poor drainage system,
25) poor building inspection,
26) collapsing buildings,
27) dillapidated housing,
28) poor drug inspection,
29) poor food inspection,
30) poor environmentals
31) corrupt clearing and forwarding,
32) corrupt customs,
33) no mental healthcare
34) no provisions for handicapped people
35) corrupt legal system,
36) corrupt judiciary,
37) poor banking system, long lines
38)poor and corrupt monetary system,
39) Fulani herdsmen
40)military
41) aviation in general
42) MM Airport, Ikeja
43) Filthy and congested seaports (Apapa)
44) rampant strikes
45) fake everything
46) intermittent fuel scarcity
47) generator fumes and noise
48) corrupt FRSC
49) road blocks
50) Non-existent planned public transportation
51) fires and deaths from power surges
52) deaths from unsafe roads
53) In case of fire, long waits for poor response
54) In case of crime, long waits for police response
55) long waits for poorly equipped ambulances
56) very poor emergency healthcare
55) ineffective drug prescription system
56) totally corrupt govt bureaucracy
57) very poor public healthcare sector
58) poor crime investigation process
59) poor forensics
60) poor record-keeping process
61) poor and fraud-susceptible personal identification

1 Like

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 2:17am On Dec 09, 2017
erico2k2:

TH I EF, the worse part is that you aint even a smart o n.
you are based in London and design website ahaha these kids, you thought the internet will forget so mething you posted 2013 right?

BUSTED!! EPIC!
Good detective work

1 Like

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 2:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Rhea:

Come back to Nigeria and spend 6 months on vacation. If after then you still feel that passion, that is if grin grin cheesy cheesy

I swear he won't last 2 months. Impossible.
Politics / Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2017
justscorchone:

When you have the paper though,then it's smooth sailing and no worries for the rest of your days.nothing bad being a foreigner with cash in your pocket,a nice job,security and common necessities of life at your disposal,shiiiittt

Think of a foreigner in 9ja with no connection to our native languages or village system. Get the picture?
Politics / Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 12:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Princedapace:

No my dear, Libya is having political crisis.. They have three govt.

Now the truth comes out. I thought they said no govt
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Alcatraz005:

It is right? Care to explain why it is sad? grin

I'm just saddened by your tone. Like someone who has really tried but is finally giving up
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

I was told you can buy fake rice now cheesy

Also fake eggs
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 11:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
timesup234:
Are people this dumb? How come not a single poster here knows Americans are suffering more than Nigerians? 75% of Americans will die completely broke and in debt. If Americans were asked to advance 6 months rent over 280 million of them will sleep on the street and if their paycheck is delayed for one week then 65% of them will sleep inside the gutter. Americans that cant boast of 400usd in an emergency you dumb idiots are trying to compare to Nigerians where an average serious worker can save up 500k easily. The journey of Nigerians to America have been one of complete failure, not a single one have made it genuinely. 85% of Americans dont even have 30kusd in cash. Everyone here sound dumb

Total nonsense. I live and have roots in both countries. I admire those who can live in Nigeria for months at a time without doing something desperate

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We have an abundance of human resources to stay back and develop the country.

All the best we have , their eyes are set abroad. Only second rate remain
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
TheAlchemist:

Nicely said,,, but sadly things hardly work that way, before you know it the fuel station might be ear marked for demolition, because the lawyer did not ensure that the proper C/O of was obtained, hope you get my drift, or that the road network has to expanded, no problem the person who invested all his money in developing the petrol station, might wait forever to get government compensation... things hardly work the way it should, in this Country.

Perfect example

1 Like

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 11:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Are typing from tripoli or anywhere in Libya?

How did u guess?
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
lyricalz:

OP there we know Nigeria is tough bros is so cuz the gap between the rich and poor is wider, but I tell you if you know what you are doing Nigeria is one of the best place to make money, there are many pple making it big time in Nigeria, though few, compared to the overall population. So don't mind the advise here on nairaland, in reality u can make more money here in Nigeria if you have the capital and know what exactly you are during. You are welcome home bro. if any of us here in Nigeria can make enough and live comfortably, no one will ever think of going abroad, no place like ur own, home is home.

But life is not all about making money.
How do u solve the following? (add yours):
rampant corruption everywhere and
corrupt politicians
and corrupt police
and SARS
and ritualists,
and kidnappers,
and conmen,
and yahoo boys,
and brazen robbers,
and Boko Haram,
and IPOB,
and Delta Avengers,
and baby factories,
and child molesters,
and human traffickers,
and non-viable:-
power supply,
hospitals,
schools,
infrastructure,
water supply,
waste disposal,
drainage system,
building inspection,
collapsing buildings,
dillapidated housing,
drug inspection,
food inspection,
clearing and forwarding,
customs,
mental health,
handicapped empowerment,
legal system,
judiciary,
banking system,
monetary system,
Fulani herdsmen
and military
and aviation
and filthy seaports (Apapa)
rampant strikes
fake everything
(add yours)
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
babaskool:

Dear diasporan, firstly, I would like to thank you for your passion for Nigeria, I decided to move back to nigeria a year ago too after 7 years in the Uk. So I understand your anxiety in all ramifications.
Secondly ignore all the negative comments you see on this thread, only people who have left nigeria for years and see there is hardly anything a developed country can offer, only a developing country can provide the means by which ones investment can grow without endless Taxes,bills, social security contributions, medical insurance e.t.c

You have done well for yourself by saving up to 30k to invest in Nigeria and trust me with the right planning you would not go wrong, there are people living in Lagos who have the equivalent of 30k dollars in naira and they are not in politics or ever travelled to the US so how come they have 30k dollars in thier account.

So please ignore anyone who discrouages from coming back to invest in a country that would give you a Massive yield for your investment. It's better to be a king in your country than a mouse in someone else.

So back to the information you really need, your safe bet in Nigeria right now which can generate up to 50% yield is these 3 things : 1.education 2. Real estate 3. Petrol/filling station ...your capital of 30 k dollars is more than enough to do this ...

So like I said above in less than a year your business would have paid back it's 30k investment, the only serious setbacks of doing business in Nigeria is finding the right type of people to get you started not the cost of fuel or police brutality or lack of electricity or any of the things you see on twitter or cnn...

The full scenario of Nigeria is not what you see online, there are incredible opportunities here you would never see online cos it's very hard to describe the opportunities online to anyone ...
I don't think I can say everything on here since I moved back to Nigeria but first things first you would need to incorporate a Nigerian company. I am a Nigerian lawyer so I can help you with that as fast as you can say the word a certificate of incorporation. Thereafter we would have to help you with a domicillary account so your money can be moved across continents with ease .. In addition I could also help you with a certificate of capital importation ( this certficate allows you to transfer your current at the Cbn rate )

After this then your business or company is ready for any actual real investment possible ...also if you do not mind I have 3 detailed business proposals on the 3 ideal business I listed above which is 1. Building a small scale school (education ) 2 . Real estate (buying land or a building the finished product at a high margin house flipping it's called or 3. A petrol / filling station ( petrol stations in Nigeria make up to 400,000 naira in a day ( I have statistics to back this up ) so imagine building a petrol station with 30k dollars and making up to 1k dollars in sales in a day ...

In less than a month after you start operating you would thank God for leaving the US and coming to invest in Nigeria and not missing out on the Nigerians on twitter or fb ...cos real business is not on twitter or fb...it's here in Nigeria in particular when you get the right type of people to help you ....

This post is too long so pls contact so I can send the business proposals I have for you for free firstly then after I can advice you on the company matters so you can find out if these things I say are lies or not ....
Yours sincerely
Akinola eluyefa esq

OP 9jas are also internationally known for scamming so be extremely careful, especially of faceless internet "lawyers" offering u free advice! (I'm not talking about the poster I quoted)

1 Like

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
Abagworo:

Nigeria is a lovely country and you can enjoy life even in the remotest of places once you have some cash.

Ironically, this is true too!

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Tunagee:

These are the kind of people that will desperately seek greener pasture only to end up in Libya and become slaves. Bunch of unpatriotic idiots. Do u know whether the OP is well connected here? Assholes!!!!

Please advise as to how being well-connected can solve the following:

rampant corruption everywhere and
corrupt politicians
and corrupt police
and SARS
and ritualists,
and kidnappers,
and conmen,
and yahoo boys,
and brazen robbers,
and Boko Haram,
and IPOB,
and Delta Avengers,
and baby factories,
and child molesters,
and human traffickers,
and non-viable:-
power supply,
hospitals,
schools,
infrastructure,
water supply,
waste disposal,
drainage system,
building inspection,
collapsing buildings,
dillapidated housing,
drug inspection,
food inspection,
clearing and forwarding,
customs,
mental health,
handicapped empowerment,
legal system,
judiciary,
banking system,
monetary system,
Fulani herdsmen
and military
and aviation
and filthy seaports (Apapa)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.