Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

9jaDoc's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaDoc's Profile / 9jaDoc's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 34 pages)

Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
mikolo80:
in short just gather ppl and start donating towards all these things

You can't create credit or car rental without a highly reliable personal identification method and s highly reliable method of keeping track of a person's repayment history.

By the way I have updated the list:

1) rampant corruption everywhere
2) corrupt politicians
3) corrupt police
4) SARS
5) ritualists,
6) kidnappers,
7) conmen,
cool yahoo boys,
9) brazen robbers,
10) Boko Haram,
11) IPOB,
12) Delta Avengers,
13) baby factories,
14) child molesters,
15) child snatchers
16)human traffickers,
17) poor power supply,
18) ridiculous hospitals,
19) doctor strikes
20) poor schools, universities
21) poor infrastructure,
22) poor water supply,
23) poor waste disposal,
24) poor drainage system,
25) poor building inspection,
26) collapsing buildings,
27) dillapidated housing,
28) poor drug inspection,
29) poor food inspection,
30) poor environmentals
31) corrupt clearing and forwarding,
32) corrupt customs,
33) no mental healthcare
34) no provisions for handicapped people
35) corrupt legal system,
36) corrupt judiciary,
37) poor banking system, long lines
38) poor and corrupt monetary system (black market)
39) Fulani herdsmen
40) military
41) aviation in general
42) MM Airport, Ikeja
43) Filthy and congested seaports (Apapa)
44) rampant strikes
45) fake everything
46) intermittent fuel scarcity
47) generator fumes and noise
48) corrupt FRSC
49) road blocks
50) Non-existent planned public transportation
51) fires and deaths from power surges
52) deaths from unsafe roads
53) In case of fire, long waits for poor response
54) In case of crime, long waits for police response
55) long waits for poorly equipped ambulances
56) very poor emergency healthcare
57) ineffective drug prescription system
58) totally corrupt govt bureaucracy
59) very poor public healthcare sector
60) poor crime investigation process
61) poor forensics
62) poor record-keeping process
63) poor and fraud-susceptible personal identification
64) non-availability of student loans and work-study
65) non-existent credit system
66) non-existent car rental system
67) fraud-prone real estate - "this house is not for sale"
68) no substantial recompense for death or injury due to govt or police mistake or negligence
69) rampant jungle justice, sometimes on innocent people (could be u)
70) extremely high unemployment rate
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 9:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
timesup234:
Tell him to add to the list and make it over 100..and it won't change the fact that people die more in the United States than Nigeria. With over 2.7million people dying annually in the US., America is indeed a fourth world shithole

Infant mortality

Nig

91.54 deaths/1,000 live births
Ranked 9th. 15 times more than United States

USA

6.06 deaths/1,000 live births
Ranked 171st.

Life expectancy

Nig

Men 52 years
Ranked 74th.

USA

Men. 76 years
Ranked 30th. 46% more than Nigeria

Women
Nig
Ranked 186th.

Women
USA
Ranked 40th. 52% more than Nigeria

Total population
Nig
47.56 years
Ranked 214th.

USA

78.37 years
Ranked 47th. 65% more than Nigeria

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Qc1:

Only a crazy man will compare America with Nigeria, that's not what this is all about.

I was only suggesting its okay for the OP or anyone with some cash to relocate back home (just make sure you get the "Kpali" first though).

Moreover, there are a lots of hardworking people that will rather stay in naija and make it big time because they save on their incomes massively.

If you have $30000 then naija is your best choice.

The problem is that you have to live in the 9ja system. That means you have to trust your life and your family's lives to the following (I have updated the list):

2) corrupt politicians
3) corrupt police
4) SARS
5) ritualists,
6) kidnappers,
7) conmen,
cool yahoo boys,
9) brazen robbers,
10) Boko Haram,
11) IPOB,
12) Delta Avengers,
13) baby factories,
14) child molesters,
15) child snatchers
16)human traffickers,
17) poor power supply,
19) doctor strikes
21) poor infrastructure,
22) poor water supply,
23) poor waste disposal,
30) poor environmentals
32) corrupt customs,
33) no mental healthcare
36) corrupt judiciary,
39) Fulani herdsmen
40) military
41) aviation in general
42) MM Airport, Ikeja
44) rampant strikes
45) fake everything
48) corrupt FRSC
49) road blocks
61) poor forensics
68) no substantial recompense for death or injury due to govt or police mistake or negligence

4 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 9:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
RedGold2017:
Yes..with the money they can go raise their dead relative and they can all enjoy the money together and live happily ever after..im sure that will solve all their worries in this world.

You no lie jare..you can save 100% of your income and lie that you have no income so you can collect benefits and live on freebies other ppl have worked for, cheat the system and you wonder why some americans loathe immigrants.

At least the family will be millionaire because they died. And let's be honest, most times those shot are not exactly upright members of society. In 9ja a responsible sole bread winner will be shot and the family may have to pay to get his corpse! Are u folks crazy?!
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 8:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
RedGold2017:
Go through the thread and re-read my posts, nowhere have I made any comparisons. The point I have been harping on is that America is no heaven on earth and when I see people out of ignorance make choices that will marr them for life , I shake my head. By all means travel, I think travelling is education , even if Nigeria were perfect I would still travel. When you see the ignorance of ppl that have not left their home state , you will get my point. What I would never support is taking extreme measures to go and be burden in another man's land when they owe you nothing. People have made these ill choices some 30yrs ago with their then young kids in tow and now those kids are now adults and are being deported to a country they don't know anything about to BEGIN AGAIN, and if they are not ones that have worked or have been prudent financially , being deported can be likened to suicide. I bet their parents did what they did because they thought it was their best interest. I'm not trying to knock any country, there are pros and cons, don't care where you go. America has a lot of vices, for every one of your brothers killing for rituals in 9ja, theres a young man in missisipi that's killing people just because he's bored or would like to collect their panties in his treasure box down in his basement. For every Sars there are policemen killing unarmed black ppl. America is where it is because they have adopted a culture over years which most Nigerians are unwilling to do. Hospitals are powered by your money, from taxes to insurance to charity donations, walk into a hospital without insurance and beg doctor in the name of Allah and see the type of treatment you get. Forget to pay your electric bill for 3 days and walk into a freezer after they disconnect you light. There's no oga Nepa please wait till next week.
All we are saying is if you want what America has, work for it..it takes years, it's not a 10yr or even 20yr something. It takes decades of community cooperation to get any where. If you see how Americans protect their community you will understand. Litter their community and you will see how they will confront you. Play loud music and wait till the cops show up at your door. Your average nigerian as long as he has fan , he doesn't care if generator fumes or noise kills his neighbour, maybe you will get my point sha..maybe someday ..abi..

But u should not even be mentioning US and 9ja in the same breath. It gives the impression there is a comparison. Those people u read UNINTENTIONALLY shot by police, their families got millions. Google it. In 9ja the police will kill already arrested suspects in their cells and u will hardly hear about it. If they accidentally kill u it ends there. No compensation or anything.
In US you can save almost 100% of your income if u wish and still survive fine. 9jas don't have that choice. You can also spend 150% of your income and be in debt grin. It's up to you.
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Beautyaddy:
Looooool!!!

You will be waiting forever to get timesup234 to respond to this post because he already knows he's just been posting out rubbish!!!

grin grin
I posted it again. They must answer!

1 Like

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
timesup234, pidgin2, wizard999, redgold2017, erico2k2, qc1, babaskool, rtc.
How dare u compare how things work in US to how they work in 9ja. THE TWO ARE SIMPLY NOT COMPARABLE!!

Forgetting your own personal experience (9jas have commited suicide in US too) or some anecdotal outlayers, sincerely look at the two SYSTEMS.

Remember there are people who actually have homes in both countries and go back and forth.

Without getting hysterical or emotional compare the following points one by one, US vs. Nig

2) corrupt politicians
3) corrupt police
4) SARS
5) ritualists,
6) kidnappers,
7) conmen,
cool yahoo boys,
9) brazen robbers,
10) Boko Haram,
11) IPOB,
12) Delta Avengers,
13) baby factories,
14) child molesters,
15) child snatchers
16)human traffickers,
17) poor power supply,
19) doctor strikes
21) poor infrastructure,
22) poor water supply,
23) poor waste disposal,
30) poor environmentals
32) corrupt customs,
33) no mental healthcare
36) corrupt judiciary,
39) Fulani herdsmen
40) military
41) aviation in general
42) MM Airport, Ikeja
44) rampant strikes
45) fake everything
48) corrupt FRSC
49) road blocks
61) poor forensics
Properties / Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 6:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

Lol, but I thought Lagos belongs to igbos. grin grin

Of course. That's obvious. Hence the illegal structures.
Crime / Re: "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee by 9jaDoc(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
gnykelly:

their parents are the major sponsor that is fuelling the mission. the family raise money for the traffickers to take them to europe. it won't stop. cause those rescued will still find their way back to libya once they hear that libya is now peaceful.

No mind them. All this na story. As we speak 9jas are scheming for a way to enter Libya

1 Like

Properties / Re: Demolition Of Illegal Structures In Awka By Anambra Government Commences (Video) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
Demolition of illegal structures?
Anambra and illegal structures grin

More like "Lagos and illegal structures":

Health / Re: Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sirheny007:

How do you mean show off?
Its a well known whor.e joint in Ajegunle here.
Rest assured, I have never been there. wink

"That dress will be much needed in phase 1 here."
You wrote that and u have never been there? Gerarahia
Crime / Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
walegees:
Human being - always looking for whom to blame for his actions
Someone somewhere total worth is not up to #10,000
Yet, he is happy. he lives each day as it unfolds; no worries, no desires

How can a sane man depend on groups of confused people to bring him happiness
Most people we look up to for help need more help than we do;
When a man is never tired of gathering TOYS; what do you call that?

Whatever lead that man to the rope is nothing but frustrated desires OR
Unguided ambitions.... yeah, all are mental diseases if left unchecked.
Watch what your mind projects
We live in the world created by our individual minds

Life is a Play
RIP to the dead
you must be somewhere now laughing at your ignorance

Please sir, how can I make my mind project and deliver pounded yam and meaty egusi soup with stockfish right now
Crime / Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
madgoat:
I can understand what drove him to this. This days i also feel really depressed and sometimes think of ending it all. Depression is so real

Changing your moniker may help. "Mad goat" is not exactly inspiring as a moniker
Crime / Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
KardinalZik:
Op, how did you come to the conclusion that he killed himself?

Maybe because no killer will take the trouble to carry him up such a tall tree
Crime / Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
Danelo:
Nigerians were never like this until recently.
Now people commit suicide like it's an option.
RIP to the deceased.

Very true. UNTILL VERY RECENTLY. What happened to us??!! And don't tell me Buhari
Crime / Re: Man Hangs Himself On A Tree At Lagos Airport Way This Morning (Graphic Photos) by 9jaDoc(f): 4:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
BankeSmalls:

People commit suicide without any good reason. Read about Awolowo grin

Awo had a good reason - he was caught plotting a coup.
But u right, people sometimes pull an Awo for no good reason

1 Like

Politics / Re: Tosin Saraki's Wedding: Obasanjo, Patience Jonathan, Otedola, Dino Melaye Attend by 9jaDoc(f): 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
Airforce1:
Beautseiful people

Beautified at the expense of impoverished masses.
U can spot some well-known

T
H
I
E
V
S
Health / Re: Lady Designs Condom Made Cloth For Hiv Awareness (photo) by 9jaDoc(f): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Sirheny007:
Lmao grin grin
That dress will be much needed in phase 1 here.

Let her wear that dress and come over to Phase 1.
I bet she'd come in handy.
I cant help but imagine if she were a mannequin
Whenever the mood hits you, all you need to do is pluck one condom...two or three as the situation so dictates..

And what is this "phase 1"? Some supposedly high brow area I bet. Nigerians and show off. We here doing well in Libya are not even boasting
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 11:05am On Dec 09, 2017
Lamexx:

I liked your post because there was truth in some of your assertion. I tell people, avoid credit card and you will be fine in America because the moment you have an irredeemable credit score in America, you realize how bad America can be. As a rule, I don't buy what I don't have immediate cash for. that has kept me going so far. If I want to buy a car, I'll save for it.

U folks make no sense. How does having bad credit make America bad for u? It simply means u can't borrow money (which is the state u r already in by choice and which is the state of most in Nigeria)
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2017
timesup234:
Have you been to the United States? I will pass. I only argue with people who have lived in the United States and you don't sound like one. You call Nigeria a hell hole when American citizens are the most depressed people on earth. A system based on credit isn't helping you but enlsaving you that's why 67% of Americans are one paycheck away from living on the street and over 70% can't come up with a mere $400 in an emergency. When we talk financial success even Libya has a upper hand than America, almost all Americans will die broke and in debt. The United States of America is one overhyped shithole

Bros there are people who actually have homes in both countries and go back and forth.

Without getting hysterical or emotional compare the following points one by one, US vs. Nig

2) corrupt politicians
3) corrupt police
4) SARS
5) ritualists,
6) kidnappers,
7) conmen,
coolyahoo boys,
9) brazen robbers,
10) Boko Haram,
11) IPOB,
12) Delta Avengers,
13) baby factories,
14) child molesters,
15) child snatchers
16)human traffickers,
17) poor power supply,
19) doctor strikes
21) poor infrastructure,
22) poor water supply,
23) poor waste disposal,
30) poor environmentals
32) corrupt customs,
33) no mental healthcare
36) corrupt judiciary,
38)poor and corrupt monetary system,
39) Fulani herdsmen
40)military
41) aviation in general
42) MM Airport, Ikeja
44) rampant strikes
45) fake everything
48) corrupt FRSC
49) road blocks
55) ineffective drug prescription system
56) totally corrupt govt bureaucracy
57) very poor public healthcare sector
58) poor crime investigation process
59) poor forensics
60) poor record-keeping process
61) poor and fraud-susceptible personal identification
62) non-availability of student loans and work-study
63) non-existent credit system
64) non-existent car rental system

1 Like

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2017
Wizard999:
fuk off!

I hear ya. "If in have no argument insult the plaintiff"

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2017
Wizard999:
lol. Who told you he has one leg in the U.K.? Because he went there for treatment? Where was he living before he became president? Have you ever heard of any former president that lives in the U.K.? You see, you guys need to stop deceiving our people.. why are you hell bent on trying to get people to hate their motherland?..you are no way better than the people that live here. get it into your head..people like you have sold their father's land and properties. You better remain there. We don't need lazy people here.

Guess how many of them will die in Nigeria? Zero unless they go broke. Buhari would be living in UK if he wasn't president. He even stopped by there on his way from UN. Why do u think people like Achebe relocated permanently to US? The system has built-in support and consideration for the aged, disabled, infirm and handicapped that Nigeria simply does not.
Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 9:32am On Dec 09, 2017
lyricalz:

Oga most of these vices u mentioned above are features of poverty. money - power - respect, even witch sef go dey fear.

No, Nigeria is not poor. Nigeria is corrupt and has a system that is inherently faulty

1 Like

Politics / Re: Libya Returnee Rejects Obaseki’s Monthly Stipend; Libya Best Place To Work (pic) by 9jaDoc(f): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2017
Princedapace:

He said no central govt. How can a country have three opposing govts? Things will not work out.

Exactly. Things won't work out including currency. It's like Biafra and Nig having the same currency.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Moving Back To Nigeria From USA by 9jaDoc(f): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2017
Wizard999:
9ija doc, it is only a poor man that can be enticed by either Europe or America.. clearly, I am not in that league!..even your damn doctors over there do not make half of what I make.. so, shove it!!

It's not about what u make. It's about the system u have to trust your life, safety, health, children to while making it. Buhari is not a poor man but he has one leg in UK. If he wasn't president guess where he'd be living now? grin
Politics / Re: Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together by 9jaDoc(f): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2017
saraki2019:
up saraki ,
whether they like it or not

9ja is hopeless. Praising certified thieves. In a sane clime he'd have resigned long ago, possibly be in jail.
Politics / Re: Bukola Saraki And His Mother, Florence Saraki Pictured Together by 9jaDoc(f): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2017
rawpadgin:
God willing, my mum will still be alive wen i become the governor of edo state

Impossible unless u go Libya or Italy first grin
Politics / Re: List Of Nigerian Ills And How To Solve Them by 9jaDoc(f): 6:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Kowor:
What's the solution?

If u ask me na who I go ask

1 Like

Crime / Re: Robbed In Traffic!! by 9jaDoc(f): 6:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Short answer: NO
Crime / Re: Patriotism Here : Are You Happy, A Nigerian? Please Read by 9jaDoc(f): 6:03am On Dec 09, 2017
Truetalk
Crime / Re: National Union Of Banks Officials Arrested By Police by 9jaDoc(f): 6:00am On Dec 09, 2017
We go see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (of 34 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.