Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Operation Stop Peter Obi and Jonathan by 9jaIhail(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2013
muktarl:

for your mind! watch out what will happen next. 1966 history is about to repeat itself. nyamiris. see how gej cornered all the juicy appointment and gave it ibos. peter obi and gej are both criminals.

Who is this leper? I am sure you are seeking undue attention.Next time try to use igbos instead of ibos. JACKASS.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by 9jaIhail(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2013
berem: The thread is about North Korea, remember?

Today it North Korea, tomorrow it maybe Nigeria should Nigerians allow you and your fellow children of anger impose Buhari on them.

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by 9jaIhail(m): 9:13am On Aug 30, 2013
odua son: !This is what u get when a small immature fat bastard is in the corridors of power,he tends to get intoxicated with it.Nigeria had Abacha ode!!

I clicked like on your post but the name calling is unnecessary.

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Kim Jong-un Of North-korea Executes Ex-girlfriend Publicly by 9jaIhail(m): 9:11am On Aug 30, 2013
berem: Imagine this kind of human as a Nigerian president.....

Your Buhari is worst than this unexposed poor kid. Wait for it sweety.

12 Likes

Politics / Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by 9jaIhail(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2013
pazienza: Obi wants to become a Godfather of Anambra politics, he thinks he has the political clout to foist a candidate on us, well, we are going to put that to test.

Don't be deceived and don't be in a hurry to believe this news... If the news happened to be true then i doubt the possibility of Obi having a hand in this, as we can see his own main candidate Oseloka Obaze was also disqualified.
Politics / Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by 9jaIhail(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2013
re@lchange:

my brother it boils down to whether APGA wants to win or not.
i believe they want to win and Peter Obi is not the only player in APGA
there is victor umeh too.
lets just keep watching the movie

The above comment was the reason why i said in my previous post that they are not dumps.
Politics / Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by 9jaIhail(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2013
re@lchange:

there is more to this news than meets the eye
don't be deceived bro

Like i said, i don't believe it. Peter Obi and Apga leaders can't be that dump.
Politics / Re: APGA Disqualifies Soludo by 9jaIhail(m): 10:22pm On Aug 16, 2013
I don't believe this news, but if it happened to be true i'm sure there will be a sudden turn around.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 10:22pm On Aug 12, 2013
peppy luv: Don't blame him,its how yerobas speak, they dnt knw d diff btwn present and past tense! U need to hear some of d yeroba corpers speak,u will b so disappointed coupled with their ugly faces grin.
They laugh at Igbos that have accent as if others dont have but theirs is so thick and unpleasant to d ears!
Bash-demy pls come and enrol in our MDGs adult education class,its free!

Nne, allow them to continue living in fool paradise, it long i walked over this thread, yorubas are dull to compete with in all ramification of life.. YES I SAID COWARDICE REGION ARE DULL.
Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 3:45pm On Aug 11, 2013
thaidoctor:
Why are you igbo(weed) or ibo people like this?? Why is it always hard for you people to see the truth why ooh why??
I have observed some of the puerile and silly comments been made by all these ibos tout about yoruba people here and i cant but laugh......Yoruba the poorest I cant but laugh....It is on record that the poorest and backward state in the whole Nigeria is Ebonyi state where is a taboo for you to kill snake in this age we are in(i dey laugh ooo)......It is only in ibo land you will see Baby factory(crazy world)..kidnapping and arm robbery is the order of the day?? Yoruba nation is blessed so you can keep sucking on.....You are laying claim to Lagos state(lmao) it is only a bas*ard that describe his fatherland with left hand....go and lay claim to your akwa and onisha...Lagos belong to yoruba and we can decide to chase you all out if you fail to show some respect....Did i hear una say we no fit??(Hope you can all remember what happen when ojuwku led you all to man slaughter)..So dont just dear.
Can you just point to a single federal presence in Ibo land except for the newly refurbished enugu airport??
Ibo race have always been a backstabber right from the word go..That is why they will forever remain backward.
Keeping bring people from your village to come and do boy boy for their oga in Lagos and dont think of how to better your own land(mtcheew)......Quick send ngige come make him come govern for Lagos state..Mumu people.
And may i also remind you that is platform from which you post your rubbish also belong to a Yoruba man.?? grin
Bunch of assholes shocked grin

I like your manner of approach, at least you tried to counter my claims though failed woefully to point out any sign of poverty in igboland to balance the equation. However, i still give you credit unlike your half baked brain kits and kins on here who only quoted me without saying anything but endless ranting.. I read a news that you yorubas celebrate being cowards once in every year is there iota of truth in this news? I MEAN NO OFFENSE OOOOOO JUST ASKING OUT OF CURIOSITY.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 3:31pm On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: And even a dumbs ass know the highest level of an an ibo man of recent is to be selling spare parts in Alaba,Ladipo, Ajala farm, Ile Zik and co. Go to any country in the world and you will find an ibo man there even in mymmar they are there what are you guys looking for?

The fact that igbos can be found in any part of the world living big shows how determined we are to concur the world. Now we had concurred Lagos and other vital cities in Nigeria, we decided to move offshore as big boys we don't play local league. What next have you to say?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2013
azzima: see this illegal alien biafran talking. U PPL don tire me o.SA don't want una, same for Singapore, even India too. To make matters worse, common Kenya dey deport una. Biafrans and drugs are Siamese twins. They MUST hammer by all means before xmas so they can show off in the village. Once I was interviewing for a driver. The boy test drove the car well but soon as he told me his name was something chukwu, I just dash him 500 naira never to come back again. Biafrans eyes r too red for money. U see them kidnap their own mothers and fathers. Can't wait for Dem to form the republic of cocaine biafra

Did you see those dusty red roof houses someone posted above? Which of them belongs to your father don't lie.
Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
bashy_demy: Oga can you please give us the list of the convicted yoruba man who are facing trial? name one past ACN Governor who is facing trial for curruption. The guy Fani Kayode is a PDP member and only follow the rule of if you can't beat them you join them and when his conscience is asking him to stop he quit and follow the progressive.

Don't pretend like you don't know your brothers by their names.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2013
Onlytruth:

You cannot understand because you are not Igbo. It is not slavery, it is called APPRENTICESHIP. It has served us well through the years and will continue to do so. It actually gives us the competitive edge in Nigeria.

I do not support underage apprenticeship of course, but it is better than sending out a child to go begging in the streets as prevalent in your land.

Let me tell you something that I suspect you may know already: Igbo style apprenticeship is not easy and so far has eluded other African groups. You know why your people cannot copy it? You are too unscrupulous and dishonorable. You cannot abide by agreements! It takes HONOR, INTEGRITY and HONESTY to take a total stranger in, he serves in your business for 5 -7 years (not your fake 25 years), and you still abide by the terms of the original agreement at the end by giving the person enough money and capital (goods) to start his own business. It takes SERIOUS MORAL COMMITMENT -the likes of which is totally alien to your culture.

So, please next time you see an Igbo apprentice (whether of age or under age) quietly sit somewhere and look in awe and admiration... then try your hand at copying it. I wouldn't bet my 2 cents that you would succeed though. lol

Eze, may your days be long..... I thought you should have ignored that dirty road side vulcanizer, because no single point in those trash he put up there.. All the same you have made a valid point by offering a tangible advice to him, hope he listen to the voice of wisdom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.