Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Who Made OAM4J A Moderator? by 9jaIhail(m): 7:42am On Apr 01, 2013
OAM4J:

Thank you. Am glad you have now removed my name from your signature. Guess am now forgiven. smiley

Are Yoruba and Igbos still kissing and making up? Cos I will like to kiss and make up with you, then do bad things to you and let you arrest me, lock me up in your room and punish me till I behave myself. cheesy

Who is that policewoman on your profile? That lady is too pretty for NPF, tell her I will pay her 10 times what NPF is paying her, for her to be my PA and CSO. cheesy

OAM4J. You dey fall hand, so you unbanned this ROSSIKFOOL only for him to come back insulting the hell out of you and you still can't give him more harsher ban?
Politics / Re: Governor Okorocha's Aide Is A Beneficiary Of The Missing N458m - Agbaso's Family by 9jaIhail(m): 10:11pm On Mar 30, 2013
I knew this guy might be innocent on this contract issue. Okorocha wanted him out because he did not decamped to APC with him.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2013
OAM4J:

I dont live online, moreso on a festive weekend. Odunnu reported the one about Awolowo, got the message alert on my phone and acted on it. I didn't see the one about Ojukwu till Berem reported it here, cos no one reported it before now. Not everyone is interested in all these tribalism stuffs, certainly not me.

Your apology is accepted.

OAM4J, on a serious note, you guys need to be fair in your dealings, it is wrong to ban van bonattel when the evidence is there that he created the thread to counter ROSSIKFOOL tribalistic thread against the person of the Lion of Africa Dim General Ikemba Odumekwu Ojukwu.If truly ROSSIKFOOL started that thread since morning and you all pretended blind eyes to the thread until someone else created a thread to counter his/her tribalism thread then i must be right to say that you MODS are bias in your dealings.

I advice you to unbanned van bonattel because he/she is innocent of the crime you accused him/her of. And make sure ROSSIKFOOL served a life ban to serve as a warning to others with tribal motive.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2013
OAM4J: ^Both ROSSIKE and Van bonattel were banned for fanning tribalism flame.

The bolded name deserve a life time ban,if possible block his/her computer,phone or calculator whatever access the fool has to nairaland. This site will be better without a fool like that name
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
OAM4J: ^Just seeing the thread. I have removed it. I removed the other one cos someone reported it too.

Not all threads about Awolowo and Ojukwu will be removed, but threads created with the sole purpose of fanning tribalism flame

Oga @ the top. Did you ban ROSSIK? If you didn't please do it to serve as a lesson to others.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2013
berem: www.nairaland.com/1241700/ojukwu-seen-own-children-starving

OAM4J, why has the above thread not been hidden or removed? A thread about Awolowo was hidden and i expect the above thread to be hidden too. I also demand henceforth that threads about Ojukwu and Awolowo be removed from this section.These two men should be allowed to rest in peace.

If you don't hide the above thread, then you will make me believe you are a BIGOT! angry

BEREM common get out of my mind sister, was about questioning the mods about the above. Well it will be for their best interest to remove that thread right now and ban that stupiid ROSSIK else there is going to be multiple thread about Awo on politics section in the next 20mins.
Religion / Re: Maundy Thursday - The Beginning Of Easter Triduum by 9jaIhail(m): 10:09pm On Mar 28, 2013
zikaengee: We praise u oh lord and we adore u because by
Ur holy cross u have redeemed the world.
Thank God am a catholic

Me too nne.
Politics / Re: A Denied And Delayed Justice For Apo-6 And Ezu River-50. by 9jaIhail(m): 9:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
It is my humble opinion that whatever it take's for this organization to advocate until justice serve to our people will be a exemplary legacy worth emulating, we are setting the ball rolling for the next administration and future generation who will take over and lead this organization,this step we have taken is a step in a right direction, with one loud voice we can bring down the maintain of Jericho so help us God.

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Larry Koldsweat Prefers To Be A Yoruba In Another Life by 9jaIhail(m): 9:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
@Topic. I find nothing wrong in what this man said except the line he said he would love to change his identity to be a yoruba, well it will be good news for we igbos to hear that one future potential saboteur has finally become a yoruba.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 11:47pm On Mar 13, 2013
manny4life:

Oh we will, I cannot debate this issue now, brother is cooking up some meals, when I'm done, I will bring this issue up. We like to know who this executive is.

The bold is my concern and i cared so much to know who this executive is.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 11:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
OAM4J: @Ikenna351

I can confirm you did spoke against it and am sure you can also confirm that some Igbo saw nothing wrong with it. Reason I advised that Igbos should have a referendum on the matter, take a position and speak with one voice to the Admin.

@OAM4J Could you please point out those igbo executives who gave you and your co moderators authority to address igbo as ibo? Please if you can name them so we can quickly remove them from whatever post they occupied in our group if at all they occupied any.

I am not in a place to debate this now but i will check back to see if you have name them for us, meanwhile when i fully return to Nairaland i and my team shall lead a massive protest to your Admin to prove to you and those fuluefu igbos that ibo is not the way we want to be addressed.

Rubbish.
Politics / Re: Nigeria: U.S. Seeks Deeper Knowledge Of South-east Nigeria by 9jaIhail(m): 11:29am On Mar 07, 2013
Red-Light:
Umuahia — The United States of America has expressed its interest to gain a deeper understanding of every aspect of the South-east geopolitical zone with the world's sole super power already exploring the knowledge it needs for mutual economic and cultural development.

US Consular-General (CG) in Nigeria, Mr. Jeffrey Hawkins, made this known yesterday when he paid a courtesy visit to the Governor of Abia State, Chief Theodore Orji, who was highly delighted to host the American visitors.

He explained that his team was on a week working visit to the South-east in order to interact with the people and inspect developmental projects being executed by the US in the region and in the process gain "deep understanding of the region."

Hawkins noted that such good knowledge of the people of South-east, whom he described as very industrious and adventurous, would be of mutual benefit because "the people stand to benefit the same thing that we stand to benefit".

He said that his country was desirous of exploring the vast investment opportunities existing in Abia and other states of the South-east, which are waiting to be tapped for the economic well being of the region.

On Nigeria's fledgling democracy, the Consular General said the US was so far satisfied at the state of affairs, saying that Nigeria's democracy vibrant."

"Nigeria's democracy is vibrant and working in many ways much like my democracy," he said while speaking with journlists after a banquet hosted in his honour, adding that it represents a work in progress and would keep getting better as the years go by.

Governor Orji in welcoming the US team, said the visit would put them in good stead to get a first hand knowledge of what they had read and heard about God's own state and its developmental strides.

Orji was hopeful that the visit of American delegation would do Abia a lot of good just as the US also stands to benefit from economic collaboration with Abia especially in the areas of economic and tourism development.

He noted that the state had a lot of tourist potential waiting to be exploited, citing the Long Juju" of Arochukwu and Ojukwu Bunker, among others.

He also urged the CG to assist in the development of Ambassador Secondary School, Ikwuano, which was established with the seed money provided by the CG.

http://allafrica.com/stories/201303070163.html

@ bolded. I am only interested in the observation made by the consular and his team, even the almighty America which Nigerians lick their azz and always seek to receive order from before taken decision is much aware about the bolded part which can spearhead rapid growth in Nigeria. If only Nigeria Govt can do away with tribalism/sentiment and paddy paddy then make good use of their foresight and see what their Godfather almighty American is seeing in the Eastern region.
Nairaland / General / Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 9:26pm On Mar 04, 2013
Afam4evaA[b:
BIYTCH[/b]]Viewing this topic: Bigflamie(m), vision2050, Reptyle(m), thorpido, Maxymilliano(m), superior1, Raymie(m), GARRI (x7)(m), Ngwakwe(m), 9ja_I_hail(m), Duduknight(m), donchris999, Afam4evaABIYTCH, gree-die(f), Afam4eva(m) and 2 guest(s)

Look at him, like the ho he is, how is this deserving of being ethnic, racial, or sectarian Politics? Who put this clown in charge of anything other than his nuts?

Come to think of it, knowing that Afam4eva is not as dumb as the rest of these monkeys hyping him: I THINK HE'S DOING ALL OF THIS ON PURPOSE THINKING HE CAN SOMEHOW DISRUPT SEUN'S BUSINESS WITH HIS ACTIONS, THEN JUMPSTART HIS FAILED WEBSITE FROM THERE.

Just my opinion, would trust this dude as far as I could throw him.

The bolded bytch attached to your username supposed to be your surname in real life. MUGU

3 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 9:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
Thank you MODS for moving the thread where it belong, now i can have enough space to see reasonable news in politics section.

Thank you again MODS.
Nairaland / General / Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 9:09pm On Mar 04, 2013
By the way MODS, is this thread supposed to be here in politics section? what happened to complain section Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes section?

Please MODS kindly do your job by moving this thread to Violent/Disgusting Non-Celebrity Crimes section.

Thank you.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 9:01pm On Mar 04, 2013
Feed me more: Look how grown ãss men whine, groan, bleat, bawl, shout.... Na wa o! shocked shocked shocked

Oya Seun, please satisfy their whims and caprices so we can hear word abeg.

Mtcheew!

Hehehe, you got the point. I sympathized AFAM, but i am sure he must have have this at back of his mind before assuming the office.
Nairaland / General / Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:55pm On Mar 04, 2013
shymexx:
Blah blah blah

What's the correlation between your rant and the topic in discourse

Just tell Afam to unban the guy and close the thread...

PS: Are you gay?? undecided

The correlation is clear or do you wanna pretend as if you don't know the game you and your fellow clowns are out for?

Same whining your people in real life are doing against any igbo head any department is what you lot are here doing. What a pity, AFAM should have expected all this coming before now.
Nairaland / General / Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2013
shymexx:

Why are you getting me involved in something that has nothing to do with?? Are you gay??

If you're gay, just come out of the closet already so that I can take chics reserved for you on this planet... grin

Quit whining and twisting AFAM this AFAM that, what all you yorubas are doing since AFAM take up the MOD job is not different from what your fellow clowns in real life did to mr's Ozoma former Immigration boss, same whining to madam Ngo the finance minister same goes to Ihejirika, same goes to Aviation minister, sometimes i ask myself how come i shared a country with some of you winches,enemy of another man progress?

You complained about racism, but you and your tribe men are the worst of it all, if yoruba men failed to head every department in Nigeria it become marginalization in yoruba diary,what a fellow country men.

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: Seun Osewa, Your Mod, Afam4eva Is A Tribal Bigot!!!! by 9jaIhail(m): 8:30pm On Mar 04, 2013
OOOOOOH Not again, what the f*****ck, just loggin to see some important happening in Nigeria not all these usual whining and winching around by confirmed bigots. Can someone imagine a group of clowns whom i am sure might have obtained their master degrees in university of bigotry/tribalism here whining and calling for AFAM head in a plate just because he is doing his job perfectly.

How silly is this kingofools and his partner in crime shymexx? Abegi.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.