Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,609 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2013
PointB: ^^^

That's a good one.

@9ja_I_hail.
Thanks.

@all,

Polling ends by Friday. Decide NOW!

I replied you.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 9:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
PointB:

My brother,

Thanks for your dedication.

I sent you a mail.

Welcome on board nwanne.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 8:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
Thanks manny for your consistency,today had been a very busy day but i am glad we have able hands to manage things here.

People please keep the votes coming. Remember tomorrow been Friday will be the last day of this election, make your choice now.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
xtgozie: I hope my vote will count.
I just learnt from a dear friend, dat my brothers and sisters (umunnem) are electing a new Eze Ndi Igbo of Nairaland.I saw it a pleasure to vote. And I will also use this opportunity to thank all of u, whom have identified and contributed to this thread and all other threads dat has promoted Ndi Igbo interests. May the God lord contribute and identify with ur own interests. Continue being proud of our. Heritage. "Igbo amaka","Igbo esika", " Igbo di egwu" Igbo Ebuka", Igbo bu otu".
Udo chia.

Your vote count.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life: Here is the first UPDATE

In the spirit of transparency like a few complained about on the nomination thread, including rigging, I collated this so everyone can see where their votes stood at.... TO ASSURE ALL THAT THERE'S NO RIGGING OF ANY SORT

THANK YOU

You have just added quality in this whole process, thank you and jisi ike.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfaman1:

It would be doubly unconstitutional to count my vote.
1- Not registered long enough
2- Already had multiple bans.

However, I'm not worried that it is not counted as my candidate will likely win at without my vote.
Thanks for your work.

I am glad you noticed our effort to keep whatever we do here transparent. I would have love to know your former monikars because you have got some characters that is needed in some areas to help move this organization forward.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfaman1:

Nice dodging of the question no 3.

The question is Would you accept that someone who holds such views work in your cabinet or as your second in command? NOT Would you accept that someone who says such things work in your cabinet or as your second in command?

If i may ask what exactly are you digging with the above no.3 question of yours? Onlytruth explained his view and it is understandable.

Maybe another candidate will shed more light,chill bro.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life:

Thanks for the explanation, I looked through his post and it explained a lot and as for the first person, timing disqualified them, that's why I deleted my initial post that it did not matter anyway. Thanks for shedding more light.

Welcome, i like you for been vigilant.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
alfaman1: I know my vote wont be counted but if it is, I vote

ONLYTRUTH. Ndudieziokwu 1 of Nairaland. Eze gburugburu 1 of Nnewi. My brother in blood. My brother in arms. We shall conquer.

You seems to be someone who has a every good knowledge about this organization and Nairaland in general. If you are an old member here but changed id due to ban or some other reasons, could you please explain why you came up with new handle and remind us your former id, i want to be sure before we count or declare your vote null and void.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
lateef4me: Alex101 has my vote !

This vote is null and void.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
manny4life:

But he's only been with us for not too long under 3months, and besides, no one can vouch for him..

Well, it don't even matter.

Take dat is not an igbo so his vote is null and void. As for Jesuspikin s/he maybe igbo but h/her time of registration automatically disqualified s/him. I can only vouch for xtgozie he is an Igbo possibly from imo state.

Thanks.
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 12:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
DAER MODS, AFAM AND OAM4J, COULD YOU PLEASE HELP US AND PUSH THIS THREAD TO FRONTPAGE.

https://www.nairaland.com/1209198/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 12:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
ugojamali: Who is the election reporter here?

Need any help?
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 12:26pm On Feb 27, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Reserved for updates.[/size]

You have got a mail.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2013
Cha cha cha igbo mma mma nuoooo

I, honorable, one and only 9ja_i_hail just reporting to duty,permit me to say thanks to ogugua and my fellow colleagues AFAM,MANNY and his excellency honorable commissioner PointBlank for their passion and love to serve umu igbo.

We are progressing.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:49pm On Feb 26, 2013
alfaman1:

I hope we are not going to be led by cowards who are afraid of answering these simple straightforward questions.

1 - How old are you?

2 - Which part of igboland are you from? Describe your area very well to show you are a real nwafor Igbo.

3 - Do you agree that "One Nigeria" is better than an independent Igboland and that Igbos are murderers and kidnappers who should emulate Boko Haram and answer questions in the International Court of Justice about committing treason for trying to secede from Nigeria? Would you accept that someone who holds such views work in your cabinet or as your second in command?

Dear nominees, the above question had been posted for long and begging for answer.

Thank you all
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:34pm On Feb 26, 2013
Biafra rep: Ndeewo omaricha nwanyi ndi Igbo ji eme onu! Now why am I not surprised at your question? the answer is simple, the republican and liberal Igbo blood flows in you! The Yorubas and Hausas have been wondering why Igbo women keeps excelling but the reason is not far fetched, while they lock up their wives at home in the name of purda, Igbo men adore their women and supports them to achieve their ambitions and with this liberal posture, Igbo women have been able to soar like the eagle and excel in their chosen fields. Those that coined the statement that what a man can do, a woman could do as well must have had Igbo women in mind! Or is it a coincidence or happenstance that the majority of African women that ruled their world are Igbo women. I laughed eerily when Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Ezekwesili, Dora Akunyili, Arunma Oteh,etc went to the senate at different times, looked at the gluttonous and avaricious men in the eye and told them a piece of there mind, the men scratched their head in utter disbelief and I could only imagine what was going on in the mind of the northern senators(how could they have such effrontery to confront them when their own wives are not even allowed to talk when they are talking) the liberal disposition of Igbo men notwithstanding, I support that our customs and traditions should be preserved eg women not allowed to present kola-nuts(Iwa oji) or a women being traditional ruler, since Nairaland is a microcosm of the larger society. All the same I believe that Igbo men and women have equal rights here.

Biafra Rep, thank you for your answer. Other nominees can throw more light into this question.

Thanks.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
berem: I am still waiting for my answer o! If the nominees don't answer my question, then whoever becomes the Eze, i will surely make his tenure ungovernable! If you think am making an empty threat go and confirm from Atiku Abubakar! angry

You are becoming more than annoying with the bolded statement. Personally i hate when someone threaten me or threaten the institution i belong, i rather advice you to be patience as the contestants will answer your questions when they are here or go on and strategize yourself and make good use of your threats than making empty threats. I hate when people cannot see that they are crossing the red line.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: Can you quote where I said I supported him. You are just making it up. I begged of you to ignore him and nothing more.

i still stand by my word.

In virtual and real life, I don't and never use abusive word even for my worst enemy. It's part of my upbringing.

I noticed that in you and i can bear the witness that you do not have such approach in your response and i urge you to maintain it as it is worthy to emulate.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
berem: No be you i ask question! let the nominees answer. moreover am not surprised at this your comment. you were the same person that told me that you don't see anything wrong with donchriss 's insults towards me even when i never insulted him, he kept on calling me a prostitute and opening silly threads just to insult me. and you gave him 100 percent support. dude, i detest hypocrites and you are simply one of them. please just let the nominees answer my question you hear. nonsense!

Here is one of the reason i said you ladies can be annoying, just at mere disagreement you had just called this able igbo man a nonsense man? If he retaliate in this manner you will complain. Please respect should not be one sided thing. What happened to our igbo culture that made igbo ladies the best in the world?

Thanks.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
berem: and i also disagree with you. I can count how many women nominated. some where viewing but didn't cast their votes.

And how many igbo ladies do we have that participate actively here on politics section? Please remind me because i can count them with my fingers.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ngwakwe: Truth be spoken, from my assessment in this our Igbo Community, most (not all) of our women have total contempt for their male folks and total disregard to constituted authority.

I am yet to know what our women are trying to prove with their uncooperative attitude and some set behaviors which are alien to Igbo Culture and upbringing.

I cannot shy away from some truthful points you have nailed on your comment above but isn't it our duty as igbo men to guide and protest them?, i cannot deny the fact that ladies can be provocative,for example this our sister who raised this complain has come on my nerves in so many occasions but i allowed my ignore button to be active and ignored the annoying part in her comments and address her in a civil manner.

Mind you the more we go harsh on them at any provocation,the more non igbo men try to be nice to them and fuel/incite them against us their male counterpart.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:39pm On Feb 26, 2013
berem: .....and this is the reason you rarely find igbo women on this thread commenting. isn't it a shame?

Well, i disagree with you on that because many of them nominated and i believe those of them who are pleased with what we are doing will still come back and cast their votes.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
berem: To the nominees, what are your plans towards the right of igbo women on this forum?

I will like to join this nwa ada by adding my voice in support of our igbo ladies. Most at times i have witnessed where some of our male igbo brothers insulting the ladies for no tangible reason and i condemn this act, would also want to hear what our contestants has to say concern unnecessary abuse and name calling especially in public to our ladies.

Thank you all.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
Having gone through the speeches/manifestos of our three top contestants, i wish to formerly thank Onlytruth,Alex and Biafra Rrp for their wonderful speeches/manifestos.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
manny4life:

My goodness, do u ever QUIT trolling from thread to thread? Seriously dayo, get a grip.

Hehehehe manny my brother, do you see reason why i said don't give these people permission to be part of this process? This mad dog is on loose this night. I pray he don't come back and see this both comment lol.
Politics / Re: Unacceptable! IGBO Traders In Lagos Paraded By State Agents. by 9jaIhail(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
truth4meal: Painting the govt's effort at sanitzn the state as an affront or oppression of the igbos is just a political influenced art of stupidity. The pple paraded were at first identified as Bakassi boys - an outlawed igbo organisation but they denied it and claimed that they are 18 and that one Jonathan Okorie employed them to provide security for the mkt. If u are employed as a security operatives why engage security operatives with weapon and boasting that the police. Not dislodge them till the police beckon reinforcemt which make it possible for them to be arrested. 12 out of 18 of them were arrested and as stipulated by the law will be charge to court. Crime is not ethnic is a problem to all. I advise we desist frm dis cheap propaganda and collectively contribute to the security of the state...Eko oni baje o

In conclusion your point here is that a sensible Govt in a civilized world will displaced it citizens just like this without alternative, to make matter worst the said Govt does not contribute penny to growth of the citizens. Now it is clear you Nigerians are daft more than Somalians.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
ilugunboy: I will like to ask some questions directly to each of the contestants.....

Will you please get out from here and head to ladipo where your almighty Fashola assigned you a duty?
Politics / Re: Unacceptable! IGBO Traders In Lagos Paraded By State Agents. by 9jaIhail(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2013
nuclearboy: What I wish to ask is simple -

1. Did Fashola ask these security officials to single out Igbo traders?
2. Are these the only Igbos in that market?

My reasoning is simple - if they are not the only Igbos in that market, there must have been a reason for them specifically else all Igbos would have been there. But the others obviously did something different and thus were not made to prostrate!

And would a sitting governor tell NATIONAL security officials to seek out only people from one tribe publicly and humiliate them?

It seems strange to me, is all! Nigeria prefers to see everything either as oppressor or oppressed

To answer your question straight. Those men are security men who's duty is to guard the market. Now tell us is it a crime that they were employed to guard the market?

Mind you, Nigeria police men are known to be unprofessional in their jobs. Always quick to flex muscle with innocent men. Next thing you are going to hear is they were caught with arms and some dangerous objects which is total lies. Nigeria forces should learn how to be civil while conducting their duty, they don't have to be tools which the politicians and Govt officials use and oppress/intimidate the innocent populace.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 4:04pm On Feb 26, 2013
PointB:

The guy is like that. But I am very sure he got it now - that this is Igbo affair, he cannot set the agenda. He should deal with the card dished, and hope for the best.

My brother PointB, Ndu_chucks is a case, some how the guy appeared as someone who is suffering from identity crisis.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2013
ndu_chucks:

You appear to be a focused person, so don't change that by trying to join unrelated issues. The issue at hand is your abuse of power and your insult to the Eze contestants. Who are you to tell them who to respond to?

You still don't get it. Manage the election process as you have been doing but do not screw things up by attempting micro manage it.

Let the Eze contestants pick and choose which questions to answer, you have no business dictating to them who or who not to respond to. Stop insulting the contestants, they are grown folks who know how to defend themselves. Your actions in this case, I'm afraid is silly and dumb. Please take this as constructive criticism, I know your skin is touch enough to handle it, after all, the oily soup lovers call you aj'okuta mamunmi (person wey dey eat rocks without washing it down with water)

Now are you expecting a reply to this junk? Pls qstop crying for what is not your birth right.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2013
PointB: Umunna ana m ekene,

So far so good I must say in respect to how our brother Manny has slotted in seamlessly into his August role. I must say thank you to him for a job well done so far. I must also thank the indefatigable [b]9ja_I_hail [/b]for his consistency and sacrifice; and of course Eze Nwanyi Ogugua who set the ball rolling.

I also like to appeal to still dissenting voices to allow the process to run it full course peacefully, while urging electoral committee members to direct more energy and attention to task at hand, as they cannot please everyone, despite best effort and good intentions.

It is important to also acknowledge that despite the difficulty Eze Odumchi passed through, leading to his resignation, he still remain our Eze until a new one is elected. Even after that, his place in the history of Ezeship in Nairaland should be acknowledged with respect. It takes a large heart to do what one believe will help the course of larger group. Eze Odumchi deserve our respect, let's disagree with him respectively.

I seize this small window opportunity provided me by a short interlude in my schedule to urge the contestants to show more commitment by honoring the commission's request that they unfold their manifestos and answers questions asked them by the constituency they desire to lead. Those who have given an inkling into their plans should flesh it out with more details and then answer pertinent questions thrown at them. That is the reason we are here today.

I hope to rejoin you in the effort as soon as possible.

Thank you my honorable commissioner, i am willing,ready and humble to serve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.