Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,649 members, 7,813,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 12:57am On Mar 03, 2013
@MODS, i call you all attention to look into this thread and see if what dayokanu and his fellow clowns are posting there is what the thread meant for, I am already fed up with the pattern you mods are using here, i am very weary about you guys antics, despite the fact you guys heed to their yeling and moved our thread to inappropriate section still they cannot desist from derailing the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1212597/ndigbo-nairaland-organization-nno-volunteer
Politics / Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 9jaIhail(m): 12:11am On Mar 03, 2013
@ OAM4J,AFAM and super MODS. I can't understand the reason behind why you guys had chooses not to ban this guy call shymexx after all the insult and abusive words he rained down on everyone here. You guys fold hands and wait for others to take him on then you can take action on both those who retaliated and him who is the architect of this whole problems right?

For example what moral right do i have to walk into a thread meant for yorubas and take them all on with series of abusive words. Really I am not getting the mod of operation these moderators are applying.

Anyway thank you all for giving him and his cohort the free hand they needed to insult us at same time moved our thread to a section which is not appropriate for this thread.

One thing i need to make clear is. Those of us who decided to calm or control our anger in face of intimidation or harassment should not be seen as fools. You MOD'S should not expect that we can be this tolerant/adamant all time.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2013
Ivynwa:

9ja-I hail
If I posted here, you should have still counted my vote. Nnaa hope my vote wasn't uncounted because i voted here.

Ewo-o Oga OAM4J dey here still dey do i m work, moderating. Isn't that nice?
Abeg make nobody vex my friend Oam4j abeg o.

Am sorry my sister, i thought you were still around that moment to direct your vote to the right section. Please forgive your brother for the task was too much and not everything i was able to remember.

Hope you will understand.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2013
tchidi:

Lekwa ha oº°˚! SSA ehkwa?! Ok, I want to be the Eze's newest and last wife...how much I go pay? undecided undecided

First you need to fill the online form, mind you the fee for the position you seek is very expensive lol.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2013
amarush:

Right. Was I supposed to say "I vote for Onlytruth and I am Igbo"? Anyways I'm from Enugu, Oji River.

Thanks for your explanation, but for now we believe what you said hoping that before next election your posts will help us identify you more, there are many who claimed to be igbo here but we noticed they are not through their posts.

Once again thank you.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2013
amarush:

Can u elaborate? Do u mean whether I'm Igbo?

I wanted to shed more light to what PointB had said before i came across my second colleague elaboration below.

manny4life:

That's one question, another is that since we weren't certain if you were Igbo or not, we referenced your posts and unfortunately, we couldn't find any proof indicating or representing Igbo. On that ground, due to little or no supporting proof, it was voided.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2013
Thank God i made it home.Manny i am sorry i couldn't access what you sent to me from where i was then, was using my tab then,going to check it out now.

Anyway i would like to thank everyone who participated on this election both negative and positive ways, all join lol.

Special thanks to my tireless colleagues,PointB Ogugua and manny, nice working with you all.

Congratulations to our new Eze Onlytruth.

Here we draw the curtain for this election now everyone can party on.

Signing off. 9ja_i_hail.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I apologize to you and 9ja I hail for that, I have deleted it. I only meant people like PointB!

My brother there is no need for apology, i love the way you presented your argument in a civil manner without abuse/insults. However i will like to say that PointB had been instrument to our progress so far, this is third consecutive elections i worked hand in hand with him, i can assure you that i have not at any point noticed bias motive or partiality from him, so i think he deserve commendation instead of condemning his efforts.

Once again thank you nwanne m Globe for been instrument of peace in our midst
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I get your point only that am afraid of a calculated attempt to install onlytruth by some members of the electoral team of which you may not be aware of.

Nwanne m Globe, you have been following this thread from nomination till voting itself, i am sure you can vouch for we the electoral committee for been transparent,fair and honesty in conducting this election. I strongly doubt if there is a single element of rigging or favoritism in all our dealings.

Nwanne if it is you i will as well resist any attempt of injustice against you.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 4:23pm On Mar 01, 2013
alex101: Thanks for your vote, but I think I don't agree with the bolded, for it will be seen as a particular candidate is being imposed on the electorate. Brother, even if your candidate (me) don't emerge the winner, I believe we can work with whoever emerges the winner. I have resolved to work with the eventual winner and I'd encourage us all to do so in the interest of Ndigbo. Thanks for your support.

Your point sound wise and clear.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 4:05pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
and that is not how I interpret it. If he doesn't have a cabinet he still has the powers of the Cabinet. Are you telling us that his time in the office was null and void because he didn't appoint his cabinet. His cabinet. Can the cabinet be more powerful than the eze? Anyway am out.

My brother give this issue a rest, i hate when someone trying to force me to abide by what is not right. We cannot change the rule or extend the election just because your candidate or someone you did not want to win is winning. Our decision not to extend the election as suggested by Eze odumchi is to avoid confusion in future. If we obey your demand today,next year someone else will come up with such demand with hope we must abide by it hence we abide to yours. Is good to stand by what we agreed earlier on.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 3:53pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nwanne i quoted you and made my comment based on this comment below. As you are eager to see ALex win there are others who are Onlytuth supporters who would feel injustice if we work according to your demand, we the electoral body are neutral and would not like to be bias to any candidate.

FreeGlobe: I vote Alex 101. This election must be extended. Alex must win! A zikite and Peter obi sycophant has no place in igboland in 2013.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 3:29pm On Mar 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
The election should hit the homepage before termination unless we will see it as a grand plan to coronate onlytruth. Afterall the previous thread made it to the homepage. If you put more pressure on the Mods, they would.

Nwanne without fear or favor, how will you feel if Alex is winning and we the Electoral body decided to deviate from original deadline that was set out from the beginning? Won't you accuse us of favoritism. In all my dealings i like to stand in path of truth.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 3:24pm On Mar 01, 2013
achi4u: Truth talk my brother but we can still reason with them.

manny,pointB & co are you people promising us to extend this voting should this election appear on homepage?
M[b]any of our people are langushing at the other sections.lol
[/b]
With success being achieved we need to make some noise on that FPgrin

@Bolded, my brother i personally tried my level best to get the MODS to move the thread to the front page when i realized my plead wasn't coming thru i decided to place advert about this election on several sections of NL. Having done that i believe whomever failed to vote has his or her personal reasons.
Politics / Re: Do Nairalanders Prefer PDP To APC by 9jaIhail(m): 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2013
bigass: For many years now many Nigerians have clamored for the birth of an opposition party because they seem to be fed up with pdp at all levels. Now comes the birth of APC. However going by the reactions of Nigerians on Nairaland about the new party it will not be wrong to conclude that many here prefer the rulership of PDP to any alliance that could bring change. It seems to me that many will be happy if these opposition leaders decamp and join PDP

@Bolded yes there is a need for a well arranged opposition party that can change things positively but not this very set of APC. This merger was borne out of selfish interest, looking at those who headed the merger you will surely agree that these people are desperate to wrestle power from the ruling party and that not what we want.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2013
9ja_i_hail resuming duty.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 11:22am On Mar 01, 2013
PointB:

I believe most people who saw the nomination thread would have followed this thread, and perhaps cast their votes. If they didn't then that's awkward. Extending the vote should be done if the various candidate propose and support the idea, otherwise it will appear to the ordinary eyes that we seek to favour one against the other. Otherwise, i believe we should stick to the plans and find ways and means to improve the turn-out another time.

This is my opinion. This commission have worked hard to convince igbo populace about our transparency, i wouldn't like anything that will bring accusation of favoritism.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 11:19am On Mar 01, 2013
xtgozie:
Nna dalu irne for confirming my igbo origin. nna m ukwu bu 9ja_I_hail, biko abum nwa afo Aguata di na Anambra State I'm not from Imo State. But still at dat, Anambra na Imo bu umunne. I won't mind getting a chieftaincy title from d easten heart land.lol. U guys (election committee) are making us(Ndi Igbo) proud. Jisi nu Ike. "Igbo bu otu" "Ndi Igbo bu d wisest"
xtgozie:
Nna dalu irne for confirming my igbo origin. nna m ukwu bu 9ja_I_hail, biko abum nwa afo Aguata di na Anambra State I'm not from Imo State. But still at dat, Anambra na Imo bu umunne. I won't mind getting a chieftaincy title from d easten heart land.lol. U guys (election committee) are making us(Ndi Igbo) proud. Jisi nu Ike. "Igbo bu otu" "Ndi Igbo bu d wisest"

Need not to worry, by their fruits we shall know them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.