Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: The Concept Of One Nigeria: What Does It Mean???? by 9jaIhail(m): 1:19am On Aug 11, 2013
My definition of one Nigeria?

One Nigeria is a jungle fraudulently assembled by Brithiefs empires.

One Nigeria is a jungle where matured and expert thiefing politicians dwell.
Politics / Re: 2015:igbos Have To Wake Up...or Forever Remain Asleep by 9jaIhail(m): 1:02am On Aug 11, 2013
INNO18: 2015 is around the corner... And while most ethnic groups are forming alliances to make sure they occupy Aso rock villa... My people(Igbos) are queing behind Jonathan for 2015. Even Ohanaeze which is supposed to represent Igbo interest... Has been wooed possibly by financial interests to the Jonathan camp. The only Igbo man that seems to be reasoning through his head and not A.nus so far is rochas. Igbos take it or leave it... After 2019(if Jonathan wins a 2nd time) Jonathan will leave us high and dry... And power will rotate between the North and Southwest for like another 50 years before they might even consider giving us a VP post. Igbos have a saying that 'our own is our own, but my own is my own'.Jonathan is no doubt 'Our own' but definitely not 'My Own'. It's not too late to form an alliance with other Nigerians and 'Beg' for votes.. If we keep waiting for the presidential post to be handed to us on a platter of Gold...in the name of 'Zoning', then we should be prepared to wait forever. Although we might not win... But atleast it will go a long way to show nigerians that we're no longer 'Campaign material'.
N.B i'm not anti Jonathan but sacrificing the Igbo presidency for him is not worth it. Igbos biko nu k'anyi zukota cho onye nkeanyi...tupu akukoa aho nke Atani. Let's be wise 2015... Wake from slumber or forever remain asleep.

Bro you are not disappointing. You are just replicating exactly the level of knowledge or upbringing you obtained as a result of associating with brainless humans in that part of Nigeria where you was born. Whichever way it maybe, you can chose to be delusional or inherit coward as it is heritable in those part of the world you where born in.

Do i need to tell you that some people chose the word MUMU as their surname?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Awori Lagosian Prince Speaks On Deportation by 9jaIhail(m): 12:40am On Aug 11, 2013
FreeGlobe:
who is this fool, you have been constituting enough nuisance on nairaland lately. I guess the yorubas moving in droves to osun and oyo are part of the thousands deported by the bigot called Fashola. fool. who is olajide kosoko anyway?

@ The bolded, jide kosokoso is one big red eye man a talentless actor who managed to make it through the productiveness of igbos by creating nollywood. From all indication that fool call jide would have end up as a garage boy if not for nollywood a creative industry by igbo talented able men.

Jide next time before you speak try to show some respect to those who create avenue for the greener pasture you enjoying today.
Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 12:09am On Aug 11, 2013
omongbatim:

Dream of the century. Lawyers, accountants? Others (Igbos) produce Engineers, doctors, global economists and enterprenuers. What do lawyers contribute to the economy?

My dear you need not to brag with him...... it is a well known fact that all the academical claims about yorubas are false. Even a blind person knows that the best productive a yoruba person can be is vulcanizer, they are familiar with dirtiness. Their educated ones are criminals in Government house.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 11:54pm On Aug 10, 2013
tankoemmanuel:

You are critically insane. They drink garri at night but they produce the best legal luminaries, the best journalists, the best accountants. A yoruba man lives in a 2 bedroom, rusted roof house but his children are studying in Manchester university, in Princeton, in Oxford university. Your Ibo father lives in a duplex situated in an isolated hinterland, but his children don't go to school! What are we Igbos doing in Lagos? Lagos is feeding us, yet you castigate and make vitrioloc attacks on the region. It seems you didn't suck your mother's breast milk at all.

I can see the bolded part really hurt you to bone.. After all the much self acclaimed the most educated region in Nigeria, What useful purpose do it serve in Nigeria growth as a nation. Rather you all went to universities to studied how to be professional thief's and corrupt fellows. Do i need to mention how many of your kits/kins who was convicted for embezzling public funds? The triblistic idio't call femi kayode still battling with EFCC hopefully they convict him soon so the number will keep increasing.

I am not mocking you guys for being poor neither do i celebrate you guys for inheriting cowardice in your region, i am only reacting to one of a chest beater like you who kept bugging us with insignificant development in south west. Abi una own development na for in invisible world e dey?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2013
Tundeolaniyi:

As a yorubaman, you have said it the way it is with we yorubas. i concur100%, but as for motor park tout what about this ones at upper iweka though obi done give them run due to transformation i saw going on there?

Well, you maybe right that there are some igbo touts too but at minimal rate unlike what we have in the south west.
Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 11:14pm On Aug 10, 2013
bashy_demy: If them like make them stone all there best candidate na there cup of tea jare... [b]South West is developing everyday [/b]and that's why there citizen is running here and we gonna still be kicking them out of our states make dem go develop there states

Chest beating of you guys has no boundary.

South West an enclave of poverty. A region where 80% of it masses still buy foods in canteens wrap it with white nylon and soup in a dirt plastic plate.

Only in south west you can see five brothers all are touts working in motor parks.

South west where all female child get pregnanted at tender age of 14,15 to 20 this is a result of high level of illiteracy.

South West a region where families drinks ijebu gari at night as dinner.

South west a region where elderly people prostrate for a young igbo trader just because of 100 naira this is what i call professional begging.

South West a region where all house roofs wear dusty and reddish roof top, whereas other regions are adapting into aluminum roof.

I can go on and on, in fact nairaland may not contain it if i am to count the sign of poverty in that region call south west. Stop your chest beating and face reality.

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2013
Wsdm:
What is Igbo politics? No presidential plan, no nationalistic plan, no unity plan and tomorrow you cry foul of maginalization. The yorubas and the hausas are openly telling Jonathan to give way for them and you are busy groping. I hope you all understand that he who does not participate in a competition needs no medal. I guess you the Igbos should just leave politics for others to do while you face your business as that is your ways.

We should rebel against GEJ after given him our maximum support in 2011? No sir we are not betrayers. Igbo politics i meant is, when we the igbos makes any one irrelevant in igboland it means the fellow can't contest and win any election in Nigeria. As for Igbo presidency, it will happen like a miracle to you'll who think opposition is the only way to achieve relevancy in politics.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2013
agbameta:

Too much Akpu and oyel ogbono ain't good for you and your mental health either..

Next time put on your thinking cap before writing. When you write so much without making a point it called endless ranting.

What happened to Ngige is a way to treat traitors.If treating a traitor f****ked up translate to backwardness or lack of common sense then i have every reason to say your brain deserved a thorough checkup. Inform those your co efulefu nairaland igbo traitors that a day shall come for them.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2013
[s]
tankoemmanuel: We all know that Igbos have high sense but lack common sense. I know my people very well. We are very stupid! Very very stupid! And we behave like we don't have brains. Those people that disrupted Ngige from declaring his intention to run the governorship were monetarily induced by some people to do so. Ask them very well and they will tell you the real reason behind their actions. They are just using the Igbo destitutes deportation saga as cover-up. Don't be deceived. Just listen to those fools who stoned Ngige. They said that one of their reasons for being that disruptive was because they want Ngige to face his business in the Senate and give other 'credible' candidates a chance! And who are those credible candidates, if I may ask? Annie Okonkwo? An SSCE holder? What does he know? Please, we wouldn't like a situation where at the end of the day we begin to feel that we have more sense than our Governor, as we have been feeling since Peter Obi's assumption to office. Haba! The foolish, stupid, inane, good-for-nothing, god-forsaken youths did not even mention Prof. Soludo, the only man you can compare with Ngige among all those politicians. Those idiotic youths should be careful. And Ngige should be careful too. One thing he should have known by now is that you don't tell the truth to people who don't value the importance of it. He should have kept silent, knowing that Igbos are not critical, only sentimental, gullible and conceited lots.
[/s]
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.. Too much of amala and red oil soup is unhealthy, if you doubt me see your doctor.

16 Likes

Politics / Re: Anambra Youth Stone, Boo Ngige’s In Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2013
Anambra people had done exactly what i expected... I wish there is a way to meet some of these Igbo traitors in Nairaland offline, that would have be a day of lesson 101 to them. Owelle Rochas your days has been numbered in igbo politics. I hope Ngige case can serve as a warning in advance to you sir.

23 Likes

Politics / Re: Sen. Chris Ngige pelted With Satchet Water At Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2013
By Chuks Collins, Awka

-

Ngige’s time to go? As citizens boo, stone him in Awka

Anambra citizens may have sounded a stern note of warning that his time and days are over, to their once darling libero and deliverer from the shackles of money politics, gangsterism and godfatherism, Senator Chris Ngige’s, when they pelted him with pure water at a political rally on Friday.

The senator who drove into the Ayom N’okpala Primary School arena for the maiden rally on the platform of the newly registered All Progressives Congress APC in frenzy was ironically not allowed to talk when the time came. It was scheduled for him to unveil his Anambra 2014 GUBER ambition

Though reasons for the unruly behavior of the party members were not made formal, it was gathered that the recent comments of the former governor and now the senator representing ANAMBRA Central zone on the raging controversy between the recent deportation of some Igbos from Lagos by the Lagos State Governmnet.

Ngige’s was widely reported as having defended and excused the action of the Gov Babtunde Fashola-led Lagos state government.

APC members in the state, especially the youth were said to have been bitter with him over the stand he took. Though they also blamed Gov Peter Obi for the entire imbroglio, pointing out that Obi had never lived up to expectation in protecting and or defending the indigenes of the state whenever it matters.

They noted that Obi was always the last to come to the rescue of ANAMBRA people in other troubled states or areas. That it was same during the spate of bombings, retrenchment of non indigenes by unfriendly state governments.

Dr Godson Igwe from Awka Etiti who spoke to journalists at the rally ground on behalf of the APC youth wing said they have privately advised him to drop his ambition for the younger ones, and to concentrate in his duties at the senate.

The youth according to Igwe was also not happy that the only time Ngige’s remembers anyone was at election time, but once after that he disappears.

He pointed out that there are young and capable ones like Senator Annie Okonkwo, Goddy Ezeemo in APC,, Uche Ekwunife, Willy Obianor, Chinedu Idigo in APGA, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah, Joseph Nwanueze in Labour Party, Walter Ubaka Okeke, Tony Nwoye and Charles Odunukwe in PDP who are now aspiring to take over from Peter Obi.

“Therefore lets sound a note of warning to the sit tight leaders cos we are around and watching”, Chief Igwe emphasized.

Many we’re also unhappy that he planned the rally on a day the PDP was having their own rally in same Awka, a ploy they saw as tactical to stop them from participating in robust politicking in the state as done in other developed democracies around the world.
http://247ureports.com/anambra-youth-stone-boo-ngiges-in-awka/
Politics / Re: Sen. Chris Ngige pelted With Satchet Water At Awka by 9jaIhail(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2013
Anambra people had done exactly what i expected... I wish there is a way to meet some of these Igbo traitors in Nairaland offline, that would have be a day of lesson 101 to them. Owelle Rochas your days has been numbered in igbo politics. I hope Ngige case can served as a warning in advance to you sir.
Politics / Re: PDP,APC Are Two Sides Of The Same Coin, Says Chekwas Okorie...derides Okorocha by 9jaIhail(m): 9:18am On Aug 08, 2013
National Chairman of the United Progressive Party (UPP), Chief Chekwas Okorie has described the ruling People’s Democratic Party (PDP) and the newly registered All Progressive Congress (APC) as one and the same in ideology and purpose.

Okorie stated this in Owerri during a news conference marking the end of a three-day sensitization visit of the entire party leadership to Imo state.

Alluding to their policy thrusts and geopolitical bias, Okorie averred that, “PDP and APC are tenants in Igboland and their tenancies have since expired.”

According to the UPP founder, both parties are largely populated by those so called leaders who brought Nigeria to its knees and have kept Nigeria down through all the previous political dispensations till date.

Continuing Okorie said, “They have nothing new to tell us. They both have limitless supply of funds and operate like secret cults with no respect for democratic tenets and the rule of law. We can tell you right away the Presidential candidates of the PDP and APC, but no such thing is possible of the UPP. While UPP is a coalition of progressive forces, PDP and APC are coalitions of reactionaries. But I can assure you that Nigerians are wiser and would retire most of these political liabilities parading as leaders today.”

He described UPP as the most formidable platform to address all minority interests in Nigeria, especially against the ruling majority oppressing the minority. He also averred that the UPP embodies the original vision and soul of the Igbo nation.

Reacting to Governor Rochas Okorocha’s sojourn in APC, the UPP Chairman illustrated thus: “This is like a house built by somebody for himself. In this case, some Yorubas and a handful of Hausa Fulani’s with bloated ambitions built a house for themselves. And now you take a negligible portion of the All Progressive Grand Alliance (APGA) and join the APC through the backdoor and you think owners of the house would give you a master bedroom. It is either he thinks Igbos are fools or he is just a fool himself. Time shall come when we shall subject every Igbo politician to a DNA test to ascertain his Igboness.

Chekwas Okorie also noted that 2015 will be a year of political surprises, saying that anyone who thinks that power will not change hands at the presidency or that the Lagos state government cannot be taken over by another party, should think again.

The bolded part is nothing but the truth...... But APC can still prove those who thought otherwise wrong.
Autos / Re: Free Vin Checks And Reports by 9jaIhail(m): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2013
Inze. Thank you so much, kindly help me once more and check this VIN no 2HKYF18163H607399
Politics / Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by 9jaIhail(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
naptu2:

Noise, noise, noise! Can you quote any post in which I said Lagos didn't repatriate anybody? I dare you to quote even one. I maintained that Lagos has a programme that includes repatriation, skills acquisition, rehabilitation, etc and I even gave examples.

I am waiting for you to quote one post in which I said Lagos didn't repatriate anybody. I dare you.

You are a mess. Here again you are asking for evidence that you said lagos state didn't dumped the people in bridgehead onitsha? Same way you was all over me asking for evidence that lagos state dumped the helpless poor Nigerians at bridgehead on that thread.

Your case is beyond redemption. I will leave you to continue celebrating your regional cowardice inheritance, after all that is what you guys are known for.
Politics / Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by 9jaIhail(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
naptu2:

smiley it's about comprehension. Lagos State did not deport anybody. That's what they've said from the beginning and that's still the case. Now, there's a programme in Lagos by which the environmental sanitation laws are implemented. Offenders are given a choice:

(1) go to prison

(2) go to rehabilitation and skills acquisition centres.

3) Voluntary repatriation

4) Community service.

Very many people have been given these choices and many people's lives have turned around for the better because of them. Do you see deportation there? Ii hope you know the difference between deportation and repatriation?

I hope you understand now?

smiley

Just keep quiet my friend... Were you not the same person arguing forth and back that day defending foolishola with your life... Did we argue about deportation or who dumped helpless Nigerians in bridgehead at odd hour of that day? You lifeless guy who can't be bold enough to show real you. rather you always feel safe to be a chameleon. I could remember how you almost bet your life that very day saying lagos wasn't behind the action.

Only cowards act like you.
Politics / Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by 9jaIhail(m): 4:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
naptu2:

It's not just about the letter. What if there's evidence that can be presented in court, that the people who were relocated agreed to be relocated?

Hypocrite aren't you ashamed? After much lies and baseless argument that fashola and lagos govt wasn't behind the deportation. Now Lagos state had disappointed you by openly stated that they did.I suppose you should bury your head in shame after all much claim of detribalized Nigeria.

I have one word for you.... (PRETENDERS DO THE WORST). Only fools pay you attention.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos: Senator Ngige Speaks by 9jaIhail(m): 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
eagle,eye:

Of course he is a true leader to you...... After all your name says it all....

High time every sane igbo ignore that foolish igbo wannabe call Obiagelli. If truly she is igbo as claimed,that means she belong to the category of igbos who needed to be taken out of our midst silently.. She is nothing but Thomas osuji of nairaland.
Politics / Re: Deportation: Obi Writes Jonathan As NBA Threatens Legal Action by 9jaIhail(m): 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Who are you to ask questions and demand answer....just post your opinion and scram outta here

Lol, look at this lizard quoting me after given him several lessons. Pray and thank your God i am busy with things if not i would have placed you where you belong.. Almajiri boy.
Politics / Re: Deportation: Obi Writes Jonathan As NBA Threatens Legal Action by 9jaIhail(m): 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
ifeness: Personally i think the igbos should develop their land and learn to stay there. You cannot keep trooping down to Lagos if the place is congested. The treatment the Igbos are receiving will be worse as time goes on. Put your house in order just in case you are granted Biafra.

Answer these questions.. Was it your ancestors who developed lagos? How much investment do you have in Lagos? What are your contribution for the growth of Lagos?
Politics / Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by 9jaIhail(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2013
manny4life:

Lol at HATRED right in front of you, Yoruba's have more population than the Hausa's...lol.

I have seen your arguments on NL, and believe me engaging in a futile argument is certainly not worth it. It's like someone arguing 2+2 isn't 4, so why argue the obvious? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bro, run with your legs touching your ears.. Debating or arguing with that slowpoke is like debating with musiwa.. I am sure you are a busy man, channel your energy to something meaningful and let that dot alone.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Igbo Youths Wont Support Jonathan In 2015 Unless He Fulfills 2011 Promises by 9jaIhail(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

So far there are three contenders to the Presidency

1. A possible SW candidate under APC
2. A possible NW candidate under APC
3. GEJ as an incumbent on PDP.

Igbo youths are issuing empty threats to intimidate Jonathan. Beside Jonathan, I don't see anyone else they will vote for and APC does not need the SE to win national 2/3.

@The bolded, usual empty chest beating. In your dream south west has more population than the south east right?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos by 9jaIhail(m): 11:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
ilugunboy:

Thank goodness...some huge chunk of Igbos don't think like a small kid like you exhibit often here.

You have a personal inadequacy and you will do well to attend to such instead of going in circle with this perpetual chest beating that translate to nothing in the real sense...

We don't néed to beat our chest....of personal accomplishment in life...only Ibos do.

Now that it is obvious you had gotten more than you bargained ...It will make sense to give you a breathing space to see if your suffocated brain can have some rest and think positive and be grateful to igbos who through their money your parents was able to send you to school.

This will be my last reply to a man who was born at the backyard of one babalawo instead of hospital.
Politics / Re: Group Vows To Sue Fashola On Deportation Of Igbos by 9jaIhail(m): 10:59pm On Jul 28, 2013
remark D: it is because every Yoruba man sees hardwork as trouble.

An Igbo man will say... "Don't just give me fish all the time, teach me to fish... " (and before you know it he starts from scratch and builds a profitable fish business expanding his business far and wide....

The yooba man will say.... don't just give me fish, give my family - wives and kids - too.... continue giving us more and more...

and when there is no more free fish... he starts making noise on the internet/media.... threatening fire and brimstone... that one day, he will take your fishing business and give it to the Chinese and Indians.... he'll even take over your house (which his grandpa sold to you and he has no more rights of ownership) .... you know, just threts he knows he cant even dare to try... but to back it up, he will say 1967 - 70 - a war fought by Great Britain by means of unlimited weapons, air, land & sea... which northern soldiers and basically the rest of Nigeria sided with them - will be child's play compared to what he will do if you don't give him free fish...

he will go on...(he never gets tired of talking/bragging... ) that he has a very successful life and that your fish doesn't mean anything to him, (yet he is starving) ... that you and your fish business is wretched and you living miserably while he himself is better than you.... (I really cant match the extent of their yapping... )

but at the end of the day, truth is he needs food, he needs free fish... and when the government still tries to teach them to fish for themselves... the refuse, again and again.. and see what they end up doing:

Bro, one thing you need to know is that, this people from south west Nigeria celebrate cowardice as a great inheritance

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.