Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,613 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

9jaIhail's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jaIhail's Profile / 9jaIhail's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 55 pages)

Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 6:57am On Mar 01, 2013
odumchi: It's true that voter turnout in this election has been rather low, compared to previous elections. In addition to that, this thread has yet to appear on the homepage, possibly meaning the majority of us do not know about what is going on. In my opinion, it would be fair to extend the deadline to Monday (or Sunday) so that the thread can make the homepage, and in doing so attract more voters.

Nna m Odumchi i had pleaded for the thread to be pushed to frontpage but seems the MODS did not buy the idea maybe it will be a challenging work for them because trollies, in that case i had taken time placed advert in most sections on NL for awareness sake. I am sure whomever did not vote chooses not to.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 8:46pm On Feb 28, 2013
Today is the last day, make your choice now.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2013
ARES:

dude it will be super embarrassing that after speaking all these grammer and spewing hatred on this thread, you and your parents finally are from osun or ondo state and you are here battling for other people's state..... well for your sake i hope this is not true..... easy with the hate bro, high blood pressure is around the corner....... btw is ur other username bluetooth.... just asking

Nooo he is bluehole uncle. Agbaya odua negro.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 3:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
aryzgreat: For those talking about shitting in nylon(Yoruba culture), u hardly see dat in ladipo, when they are pressed they enter any of the numerous banks in the market and ease themselves. This is not an opportunity for u yaribas to transfer ur culture to ladipo traders. my ppl dont trow shot put. we know who's culture it is cheesy cheesy

My brother when you talk about defecating anyhow,any place Yoruba's know no boundary, in fact hardly you see a Yoruba person built a house and remember to attach toilet to it, because they believe open places is enough for offemmanu defecating.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 2:57pm On Feb 28, 2013
manny4life:

Haha, go to Google and do a search, the results confirm your story

Nwanne these people are liars and their lies should not be ignored.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2013
ODUA_NEGRO: the high rise craze in idumota was to occupy and accomodate igbos paying 2 and 3 years advance rent. Competition was hot between Igbos wanting space at prime spot by all means. The Igbos setup shops and lived in the shops and also rented apartments and flats in the high rise. They were importing apprentices from village and they arrived daily.....some slept 10 or more in a room. What are you talking about? Those buildings were erected for you to do business and live in. Some of your boys born in lagos were conceived in these flats. For someone fresh from village this was great....but as you learnt your ways around lagos and opened eyes then you began to spread out to surulere and aguda and left the idumota ghetto for your apprentice.

i know all about your rise....from when you first arrived lagos with no shoe to now where you are flaunting thinking you own lagos. i gave you two examples already...okoya and otedola. these are just two...out of many. multibillionaires and yet humble and stay under the radar. they started from idumota, right there where your loud mouthed arrogant brothers are making noise on chicken change profit made from selling fake products.

Are you this dump? When i expected you to do better you came out like a mad soldier who refused to take order from his senior officers.

Dudu grow up, idumota is a place i transacted business for more than 15yrs still never give up there and i can tell you each and every happening in that very place. No igbo boss allowed his/her apprentices to sleep in shop.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 2:37pm On Feb 28, 2013
When some people comes up with topic of defecating in bags and under bridges, anyone who live or had lived in lagos knows the set of people who does such acts. I won't argue much about this because everyone who is conversant with lagos knows what every tribe is known for.

Cowards who goes to restaurants buy food carry it in bare hands in white nylon and walk down the street to their homes. Back ward fellows.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 2:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Konmight:

My Brother, Yigbos are the most stupid set of people I have ever seen...they always claim they are wiser than every other people but eventually you discover that they are nothing but fools....BABU SENSE....why do they have to lie that they make 100B, they never thought of consequences...they'll later claim govt is witch hunting when govt impose heavy taxes. If they can't obey the law of the land, they should simply pack their kayas and go back to their erosion ravaged villages.....we all know Lagos and South West is their New York and California.....hahahahaha Igbos yeebos eebos MUST GO..Let's break this damn FORCED MARRIAGE make everybody dey go im house..ONE NIGERIA MY FOOT.....YORUBAS TOO GET MOUTH....GOD TOO BLESS SOUTH WEST....hhahahahahahahahahahha

@Konmight, is the lady on the white wedding gown your sister? Nothing passon no go see from these clowns. Lineage of cowards.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2013
honeric01:

It will be a waste of time keep quoting you forth and back because no amount of explanation will ever make you see the Govt wrong part in this scenario. Now i have concluded to ignore you having taking my time gone through your posts to know whom you are and what you stand for.

I AM DONE WITH YOU. UN-FOLLOW ME CLOWN.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
honeric01:

My right to know the truth is (1) I am a Nigerian, (2) A Lagosian (3) A seeker of truth.

Now, you claimed your "source" in the market union told you everything you've typed, does that make them true? that tinubu or whoever is the one causing the issues and not Fashola?

Anyways, closure of the market, is it permanently or temporary since you have a "source" in the market?
Are they conditions to re-opening of the market?

These questions should do first.

The closure of the market for a day shouldn't have be if Lagos state Govt are sincere in their dealings,blames shouldn't be shifted to the marketers alone, because the Govt and it agency failed woefully in the initial agreement with the union. Mind you there are so many anythings Govt representatives expected from the marketers which the marketers considered as unnecessary extortion and vowed not to meet up with such demand.

I am careless how many days it will take to re-open the market because if the Govt and it agency are sincere to the people stick to their agreement this whole issue wouldn't have come to this extend.

As a business man who has business flourishing in Nigeria and outside Nigeria i am in good position to tell you how painful it is to extort me unnecessarily talk less of shutting down the market where i made my daily income.

So asking how many days or weeks it wil take to re-open it is out of line, you and i know that closing down the market is to force the marketers to meet up that unnecessary extortion demand from foolish Godfathers.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2013
honeric01:

oga, answer my question how you came about your claims and stop tagging people together.

My friend if i may ask who are you to question credibility or authenticity of my comment. Is not your right to know but i will obliged you, my person in the market is part of the union. This is all you can get for now.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2013
Akpa ife: It is only in nig dat u will see where govt close mrkt 4 almost a month

To make matter worst the silly Govt does not have idea how the people manage to start up life.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2013
honeric01:

Mind telling us how you came up with all these?

Now you cared to know? All of you should continue protecting silly Govt that does not contribute danm to the growth of citizens but will do everything possible to send them to square one.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 1:33pm On Feb 28, 2013
Davd52: fashola shld knw closin aladipo is nt d right tin to do...wat nigerian trader needs is good orientation..an more over those dumpages on those carner all..all flowinf frm mushin den down to a settling plays wichs is aladipo

It take only a sensible human to come up with a detribalized analyst such as yours above. This guy call naptu was the least i expected to vomit trash.

Have a look what the above comment says.

naptu2:

Ok, no points, just insults. Pass.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2013
honeric01:

BTW, with a market like that, how do you expect LAWMA's trucks coming into this kind of market? where's it going to pass through?

Do you care to know that there was initial arrangement between lagos Govt and market union how to restructure that market before lawma lagos state environmental sanitation agency betrayed the arrangement and still goes on collecting monthly bills from the marketers ? When the marketers refused and said enough is enough they can't continue paying without you carrying out duty assigned to you, thiefnumbu remotes his puppet Governor to displace the people. Thiefunumbu is the problem not even fashola, but most of you are not getting it. The problem was borne out from thiefunumbu selfish interest.
Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2013
naptu2:

Does Lawma come into your house to clean it for you, or do you clean your house and give the rubbish to lawma to dispose?

Is lawma responsible for the pipes beside the transformer, or are they responsible for the street traders?

My friend just keep your mouth shut if you have no idea about what is going on in that market, have you asked when last did lawma show up for their duty, and when the traders complained what was the Govt action?

If you care to listen, i will like to inform you that lagos state Govt is a fraud unless fashola dis-attached himself from Lord thiefunumbu. It sadden to see how many of you who are ignorant of what the issue was all about, but appear to be more commentator in this issue than those who knows the genesis of the problem.

Please distant yourself from hypocrites else you will belittle yourself to dogs.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 12:22pm On Feb 28, 2013
naptu2: How can you be making 100 billion daily and still feel it's ok to do business in a place like this?

The way things were at Ladipo Market.

Mr. Intellectual what is your suggestion/ideas ? close the danm market right? don't allow sentiment to cloud your sense of judgement.I would have ignored this campaign of pictures you have been doing since this issue started if you are eko ilo.

Do you know Lagos state Govt appointed environmental sanitation agency call lawma who does collect money monthly from the traders without doing sanitation?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ladipo Traders Claim To Lose N100B Daily by 9jaIhail(m): 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Those who collect those levies are Yoruba touts acting on behalf of the state and various local government agencies.

Point of correction sunny, Yoruba touts appointed my thiefunumbu.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 11:50am On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

I will stab you!! angry

You dare compare me to Buhari!!!

Broo nooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 11:32am On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju: I keep my vote to myself.... angry

Reason: No credible candidate!

Yes bro, even Buhari never believe that there is any credible candidate in Nigeria except himself hence he kept going to court after every election
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 11:30am On Feb 28, 2013
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:06am On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju:

Voting either of them would mean I endorse them and I dont!

I need a candidate that is accomodating and none of them are!

Ogugua for Nwuye Eze Mmuo 1 of Nairaland!! grin

Well, this election is not for eze nwanyi less you forgot.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 11:05am On Feb 28, 2013
Ngwakwe: This thread should be made to be on top or better still get Seun to tag it.

I suggested that to the MODS yesterday, they did not respond to it but i later realized their reason which is wise as well.

Thank you.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 11:00am On Feb 28, 2013
Okija_juju: I shall not be voting for any of these candidates..

They all are a clone of one another.. #BiafraZionists..

I would rather vote for Ogugua!

But you expected others to vote for you, nwanne better make your choice now.
Politics / Re: Bill On Allowance For Unemployed Graduates Rejected by 9jaIhail(m): 9:46am On Feb 28, 2013
WHIZBRO: Why will they not reject it, when it's not a bill to increase constituency allowance. Both ACN, PDP,CPC and all the P's and C's are e-diots undecided

You are the only one who got it. Others believe tinumbu,buhari,fashola,rochas or whoever will ever make things different. Stupiid criminals.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013: Nominations by 9jaIhail(m): 9:42am On Feb 28, 2013
Ivynwa: Is voting on. Sorry I haven't the time to read through well. I am voting Onlytruth and Mannylife as his assistant. Manny sounds like he has a great carriage, i did want to check more of his posts to validate but haven't the time, the few posts of his I came across here showed "maturity".

So make una carry on and get somebody to replace "Odumchi's post" maka ndi ochi achigbua anyi bikonu.

Dear sis/bro, below is the voting thread, kindly follow the thread and direct your vote there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1209198/eze-ndi-igbo-nairaland-by-election
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 9:37am On Feb 28, 2013
Good evening everyone. Just reporting to duty.
Politics / Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland By-Election 2013 by 9jaIhail(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2013
odumchi: Manny na 9ja_I_Hail, achoro m ka otu onye na unu zitara m ozi ma agawa imecha ntuli aka a. O di ezigbote mkpa na m no oge ahu. Unu anula? Ndeewo.

You have a mail Eze.
Politics / Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by 9jaIhail(m): 11:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
Prof Corruption: Fasola is doing well. Several warnings had been issued, no action , not even a single step was taken to toe the line of common sense.
Health is wealth. If the traders can not follow simple rule of keeping the market clean, then they have no business doing business there.

My friend will you close your mouth before i smack your fat thick neck and lips, do you know how much these people pay monthly to tinumbu/fashola sanitation agency call lawma? What stopped them from performing their duty when the Govt of lagos had made it compulsory that environmental sanitation contract must be awarded to them.
Politics / Re: Enough Of This Oppression And Injustice Against Igbo Traders In Lagos State! by 9jaIhail(m): 11:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
When the issue of pollution and environmental degradation raised one question that always come up in my mind is, if lagos state Govt is sincere to the public, can they explain what stopped lawma or whatever their name is from cleaning and taking out the dirty stuffs which the traders usually pay them for on monthly basis?

In the other thread i said it that Nigeria police is the most unprofessional police i ever seen. How can a police that supposed to be close to the citizens turned out to be a tools for politicians to use against the poor citizens, my heart bleed for this poor fellows because i know what they must be going through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 55 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.