Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,830 members, 7,851,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:35 AM

9jja's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 9jja's Profile / 9jja's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by 9jja(f): 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2018
LaudableXX:

Hehehe....una just wan take take laugh kill person for here! See as you just finish di guy. cheesy Are you using style to tell us that he was not well trained from home? grin

Lolz! But you can't give what you don't have. You have seen what he has given out and that is all he has.

Mum told me back then that how I dress, how I interact with people tells a lot about my upbringing. Today I am been drumming that into the ears of my own children. So I believe he reacted based on how he was trained.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Ekwueme's Burial : Buhari, Peter Obi, S’east Governors Missing by 9jja(f): 2:50pm On Feb 02, 2018
sanpipita:
Lies SE govs are here, just some are coming late, it hasn't been long GEJ came here too

Bros don't bother yourself. Nairaland reflects what Nigeria is.*HATRED FOR OTHER ETHNICITY, BEER PARLOR RUMORS, INTENTIONAL MIS-INFORMATION TO CREATE TENSION AND HATE*.

That is Nigeria and that is nairaland. People who never watched the ceremony are reporting and what do you expect.

Don't be surprised to read that Buhari personally lowered the casket just to promote his love for ndi Igbo.

Failed nation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Politics / Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by 9jja(f): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2018
Nonaira1:

You're an complete idiot for saying that. You're a complete fool.
Which Asaba are you are talking about. Maybe the one in your foolish heac

I was well trained by God fearing parents.

As a Christian I bless and not curse therefore look for your mates.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by 9jja(f): 9:27am On Feb 02, 2018
Nowenuse:

If the Igbos themselves were a better organized people, don't you think we middlebelt and southern minorities will easily look up to you guys for leadership?

No need. Look up to the north which are better organized. As if we care.
Crime / Re: 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) by 9jja(f): 11:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Parenting is not easy. Experience as a mothers proves that to me.

How should a father leave an eight year old child to go alone and seek medication from someone? Where did the parents go? It is wrong and now they collecting money in return. What becomes of the little child's fate before her peers? What of the stigma?
May God help us.
Politics / Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by 9jja(f): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2018
hisgrace090:

Why did people hates the Igbo's who never move against their interest?

The day the middle belt and south south people will realize that the Igbos are not their problems that will be the day the beginning to the end of their problem will start.

Even Asaba don't call themselves Igbos. To them (south south people) aligning with the Igbos is slavery but the whole oil well in their backyard is owned by the northerners. Una well done o.

8 Likes

Politics / Re: 2019: Middle Belt Will Withdraw Support From North — Forum by 9jja(f): 9:07am On Feb 01, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Good Morning Middle Belter's undecided

It is still night there and they are dreaming. Wait let them match it with actions then we know they are not sleep-talking.

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) by 9jja(f): 11:12am On Jan 30, 2018
SalamRushdie:
So they caught them and handed the to the police so why did the Army have to take them away

To secure them and release them so that they can join the available motor to north only to come back in few weeks time in another cloth.

This is Nigeria, a country cursed from the beginning. A country where the live of a cow is valued more than a human.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) by 9jja(f): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2018
Sickness comes in different forms.
Politics / Re: Atiku Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari by 9jja(f): 11:37am On Jan 25, 2018
analsexqueen:
I need someone to react to my urge. I don't Bleep for free anyway

No matter how you try to pretend we know you are not a lady.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Biafra: Why I Cannot Produce Kanu For Trial, Buratai Tells Court by 9jja(f): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2017
gidgiddy:
What shocks me about this whole thing is that the Army claim they never went to Kanu's house.

Now their explanation for all the bullet holes in Kanu's house is that they were chasing a Truck full of arms and explosives and the Truck drove into Kanu's compound and the people driving the truck set the truck alight which caused explosions that caused bullets to fly everywhere?

Chei! Even a kid can lie better than this.

Their first ever claim was that they were passing and some miscreants threw stone at them, when they turned they ran into a house which later turned out to be Kanu's house.

Now they were pursuing a truck load of ammunition . So where is the truck? Police said they saw double barrel gun and one pump action.

A cursed country.

3 Likes

Family / Re: My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter by 9jja(f): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Long story short.....I have a friend who lives with his 13 yrs old daughter...... Recently a female friend who is a neighbor called me and told me the little girl confided in her that the father is harassing her sexually.

I was shocked but sometimes I stay in there home I used to notice some funny moves but I couldn't place my finger on it cos it all seems to me like Father and daughter love.

I couldn't ask the little girl cos I wanted to have a proof. Recently I came visiting and he started that rough play as usual but because I was already tipped as a result I was at Alert. I quickly told him I was going to the shop.....But I didn't go anywhere I came back immediately and went straight to the window. I saw him bouncing untop of her. The expression on her face broke my heart she is not happy.

I called that female neighbor and told her what I saw.....we told a friend we all questioned the little girl she confirmed it to be true.

Now what do we do? We planned to confront the father is this the best step to take?

I just want him to stop.

Op thank you for your effort but please finish it up.

Please save that little girl's future. Find below where to go if you are in Lagos but if not call the numbers and they will direct you where to find assistance.

http://www.adorablemum.com/domestic-abuseviolence-where-to-get-help-in-lagos-nigeria/

1 Like

Crime / Re: Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) by 9jja(f): 6:08am On Nov 17, 2017
sarrki:
Igbos criminals

Igbos occultist

Igbos miscreants

You are a fool hiding under nairaland . You have no identity. You can never make any meaningful contribution if not to posts controversially.

Thunder fire your generations unborn.

1 Like

Politics / Re: "Don't Buy Into The Senseless Propaganda On Secession" - President Buhari by 9jja(f): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2017
But buy into the senseless deception called one Nigeria that only exists on the lips right?

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos by 9jja(f): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mugabe may have over stayed his time but history has it that he fought the Brits with his last blood. No matter what he is hero and commands respect. But a wise man should know when to give baton to the man. this he failed to do and we are seeing the consequences.

On the other hand give it to the Zimbabwes for maturity. You see as they were discussing? In Nigeria many would have been killed. Shops looted.

Houses burnt, women raped.

Cursed country since 1914
Crime / Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by 9jja(f): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
segebase:
Igbo PPL SELF

Be matured

Crime / Re: 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos by 9jja(f): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
The only thing that can stop this madness is the sound of the trumpet.

Wickedness everywhere.
Politics / Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by 9jja(f): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
gypsey:
i wonder o! i thought they were voted in and Appointed to fix the Economy but they are consulting the malaysians. perharps nigerians should have voted and elected the malays from the start, Does it now means that the malays knows more About nigerias Economy than our Appointed and elected Gorverment?
so nigerians have wasted all that time voting and electing the president only for the president to consult the malays on nigerias Economy?.
These old bald heads really are confused.

I just taya. Yet some useless entity will come here and tell you how it is a wise decision.

It is on record Buhari ran PTF with consultants. Vied for presidency for 4 times and ended up running the government with consultants.

Only the fools didn't see it coming. As for me and my household we saw it and warned the fools.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nigeria Hires Malaysian Consultants For N458m For Economic Recovery, Growth Plan by 9jja(f): 10:55am On Nov 16, 2017
sarrki:

Uncle analyzer consultant are experts in a their field

After PDP Left Nigeria in Intensive care unit

We need consultant and experts to clear the mess

We should as well look for consultants to run the presidency. I really wonder what your brain is made of.

I hate to quote you as I know you derive joy from being quoted but I feel you need help.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Reps Reject Move To Observe One Minute Silence For Late Ken Saro Wiwa by 9jja(f): 8:48am On Nov 16, 2017
raker300:
Lol..

Ken Saro wiwa preached against igbos and biafra..

When he was about to get executed, he decided to reach out to the same people that he castigated.

Everyone that wished igbos harm suffered same fate in the hands of same political power..

Igbos are God’s own

Chukwu Okike Abiama
Politics / Re: Reps Reject Move To Observe One Minute Silence For Late Ken Saro Wiwa by 9jja(f): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2017
Bottom line is that the fool who orchestrated ABANDONED PROPERTIES is now abandoned property himself.
All who in one way or the other fought Biafrans are paying in one way or the other. I can feel how he felt when the rope was coming down for his neck and he would have remembered Abacha who he shared apartment with in Rivers state after the war was behind it all

SO DIE ALL WHO BETRAYED JULIANO.
Politics / Re: 9 ‘Whistleblowers’ Lay Claim To 5% Of Ikoyi Cash by 9jja(f): 9:59pm On Nov 14, 2017
Those who still reason with their head know there was never a whistle blower to Ikoyi mansion saga and the people who said they recovered the money were the ones that planted it there. A low life was used for the job and now he becoming uncontrollable and the monsters that created him has decided to put an end to his madness.

Before now who had heard of the other seven? So the eight of them knew about the money all along and did or say nothing until the deception of 5% commission arose. The problem is not the leaders but the led. Nigerian man swallows everything thrown at him. Has anyone noticed that up till now the government has no record of the number of girls they claim that were kidnapped at Chibok. You keep seeing ----over 200 girls. Go and tell Americans that kind of shit. Has anyone noticed that any of the girls that escaped will always locate her parent's house. Then you ask, did she trek and passed through the whole of Sambisa evading the said soldiers? When the army lied and claimed they have overtaken the forest no one asked if they saw the remaining girls. Don't forget one of the girls whom they said was preparing for WAEC could not understand spoken English let alone speak English herself but must communicate through an interpreter, and zombies were clapping.

Nigeria !!!!!!! a cursed country since 1914

2 Likes

Crime / Re: 80-Year-Old Man Flogs His 100-Year-Old Mother To Death In Niger State (Photo) by 9jja(f): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2017
Come, did you say his son Likita is 40 years? No be dat one wey I dey see so ? 40 years?

Nothing wey poverty no go cause. Na the people wey dey shout sai baba two years ago. Dem do wait for miracle taya dem begin dey kill themeselves. But when will good news come from that part of the country self?

I just dey pass by o.
Politics / Re: Festus Keyamo Mocks IPOB Over Nnamdi Kanu's Sack By Radio Biafra by 9jja(f): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2017
Festus Keyamo is from the niger delta. Right now no oil well from there belongs to anyone from there. His state is degraded every minute due to oil exploration. He claims to be a human right lawyer but has not taken the government or the or any oil company for gross injustice to his people rather he is following buhari about licking his ass.

What has he done for his people in the niger delta? He prefers to serve his fulani master. The slave that loves his chain will continue to be in bondage.

Nnamdi Kanu has kept quiet for a while and no one is talking about restructure again. Nigeria if continues to remain one will continue to be in darkness until Christ comes back.

Ass licker go and fight for your people. Isaac Adaka Boro has name over you in your region.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by 9jja(f): 10:28am On Nov 14, 2017
sidnen:

My sister, you hv no idea of what you are even talking about.
First of all Gowon is not from Lantang.
Don't just sit at home and fabricate stories from ur head.
Travel, meet people, get exposed,learn. This is 2017 for goodness sake.

Wherever he is from is not my business. The bottom line is that his home state is under siege by the very people he killed his fellow Christians for. . Let him deal with it or has he lost his voice?

Last time I checked he was busy deceiving himself with his prayer project.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by 9jja(f): 9:36am On Nov 14, 2017
Jiang:

As always u people are good at playing the victims, while ur brothers are the source of said troubles, you expect the fulanis to take shyt from you. Go tell them...They are wrong, they messed with the wrong people & I sure hell don't pity any modafuvker that had a hand in that Jos crisis, I saw first hand ur brethren kill people & paraded their skulls at round abouts

I read through your post and grasped nothing meaningful. I was convinced that there is a Yaba left escapee on the loose.

They fought for one Nigeria and since then how far has the so called Nigeria progressed? Singapore was at 1980 at par with Nigeria and you can compare yourself. But needless joining issues with a candidate of Yaba left.

Enjoy Nigeria while the people of Plateau enjoy the brother.
Politics / Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by 9jja(f): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2017
The people of Plateau helped to fight the Igbos all in the name that they are northerners. The real north later came and pay them back handsomely burning their houses, killing their young ones, raping their wives and their children right in their presence, destroying their farmland and their crop. I do not see anything wrong if the the people of Plateau are incorporating their master.

Surprised that Lantang which is Yakubu Gowon tribe is listed. Where is that fool self?

God says I WILL CONTEND WITH THEM THAT CONTEND WITH YOU. They should go and ask Saro Wiwa how far?

7 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Plateau Lists Fulani As A Major Ethnic Tribe In The State; Youths Protest by 9jja(f): 8:21am On Nov 14, 2017
urahara:

1. The Fulanis didn't bring Islam to the north.

2. The Fulani's didn't conquer all the tribes in the north .they conquered the Hausa states .

........sigh......

........u probably think the north is all Hausa.

Who then did?
Politics / Re: We Don’t Want Ikoyi Whistle-blower To Run Mad – Sagay by 9jja(f): 8:07am On Nov 14, 2017
But the truth is that there was no whistle blower. Where is/are the culprits? The guy they used for the job is getting out of their hands.

He knew the money was there but did not know who kept it? The other day they exhumed money from the grave yard and no arrest was made.

The funniest part of it is that the zombies will be applauding deception.

NONSENSE.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian Man Seeking Asylum Kills His Girlfriend In Germany (Photos) by 9jja(f): 11:08am On Nov 13, 2017
lalanice:
what the he**' kind of story is this? did she die in d hospital? how did he now get d body to be stuffing in suitcase??

Lolz!

Maybe he was trying to stuff the body while the lady was still alive.
Politics / Re: Falana To Buhari: Babangida Detained You, Remember How It Felt & Free El-Zakzaky by 9jja(f): 2:15am On Nov 10, 2017
Falana should get lost. No be dem dey shout sai baba before? He no know that buhari is a born tyrant? Otoro gbawukwee ya ebe ahu!
Politics / Re: Ikoyigate: Whistleblower Rewarded, Turns Millionaire by 9jja(f): 2:07am On Nov 10, 2017
And the deception continues. He went to Vienna to tell them how the whistle blower has turned millionaire but he did not tell them how the culprits are being punished. These fools think the white are deceived with all these propaganda. Even though they like the kind of buhari government to be in Africa so we do not grow, they are not fools like the zombies on nairaland whose lives are loosing values by day yet they sing praises for a government without direction.

Nonsense.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.