Jedisco's Posts
Nairaland Forum › Jedisco's Profile › Jedisco's Posts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 (of 214 pages)
Ada/eith... My downright favourite alyt combo to trade... The more I look at the weekly chart, the more it looks like I was caught on the wrong side of things by holding ada..... Though its at support now, it's looking more likely that ada will dip to 0.04 support again eith... Thats about a 20% drop in valuation from where it is now at 0.049 On the other hand, eith is approaching resistance at 3k in usd.... Not keen on swapping my ada to eith at this juncture.... Looks like I've missed the boat on this... I might just use a stop loss instead
|
Doge is another one that I liked... I stopped trading it since it started looking messy against betece.... No regrets so far.... The weekly chart no be am... We all know doge can pump out of no where... But until it does, I'm happy to look elsewhere.... Might be wrong on this, but it all lines up with me not expecting crazy alyt parabolic moves just yet... I'd prefer to a more structured approach until things clear out
|
jedisco:Still on this... If betece goes on to have a second rally this cycle i.e break 60k... Then lessons learned from the first rally should prove useful to the second... Crypt0 flows in cycles and generally repeats itself.... I've progressively pushed down certain coins down my radar... If a coyn did not show good strength the first time, I wouldn't be holding on to it too long...this goes for coyns like LTC... I'd still be watching them but I'd be more cautious... Another is the amount of coyns held.... Folks generally do better when they hold fewer coyns... I'm guessing alot of people who came in early months of this year and saw alyts going parabolic may be carried away hoping for a repeat... Personally, I think that's unlikely to happen until betece is well in price discovery.... In essence, what I'm saying is this...In trading this market, we all make mistakes... But If the market gives another opportunity, let's put the experience of the first to conquer the second |
OpenHeaven2019:Ada and eith are traditionally my fav alyts... Funnily, I've not traded eith for a while.... But sol has caught my attention of recent... It bounces well and levels are clear |
jedisco:On bnb... Against betece, it had a good last day pushup and close above support... I'd watch this to see how it develops over the next few weeks... Against usd (2nd), it looks like it wants 400. But then, its still struggling with the 330-340 region.... A flip of this level should bring a rally to 400... That said, I just bumped up my stops across all my alyt positions... Most are in profit... If things dip, I want to have enough dry powder... If they don't dip, I'd take profit at resistance
|
Another coin I've been watching is uni... Its one of the relatively new coyns (alongside aave, ksm, dot). Throughout this drop, it held up its usd value relatively well. Got into a small position earlier on at 20usd... Hoping to ride it to 25-30... Against betece, it's held support so far. This should serve as a fulcrum to push it up if it continues to hold....
|
Another coin I've come to trade more of recent is sol.... The usd chart is quite clear... Levels are distinct Against betece (2nd), it's held up its structure quite well and had a stong finish
|
jedisco:Not a bad weekly close... Dipped to 3000 before a bounce and finish above support... Currently in the middle of no where... I'd rather trade this ada usd than betece... Eith looks to be the stronger alyt now.... Generally, eith/ada tend to alternate their rallies and pullbacks... I.e when one is doing well, the other is calm... With alyts now, I still believe its worth applying good caution when trading them as betece is still playing around.... Levels on most majors are clear as these levels have been traded recently. I tend to keep things simple, trade the levels and take profit at resistance and buy support (preferably on a red day)
|
jedisco:BTC still largely within range... Dipped from 42k and looked to have flipped the 21 day ema. I was rather looking for a drop to the midrange around 35-36k to enter new positions... That didn't happen so I let it be. Looking at the bigger picture... A good number of factors seem to point towards this betece cycle having a double rally... If that happens then end of yr/early next yr should be exciting...... For now, below 36k would be a zone I'd want to average into the market
|
I'm careful in opening new alyt positions now... But if this takes and flips 3000, I'd get in and target 4k
|
NisforNicky:Hardly trade derivatives or futures... But as a general rule, it's usually sensible to short alyts when bitc0in is dipping... After months of a battering, shorting now should be with caution |
Bnb/betece is another one that looks to be forming a descending triangle... Although, I'm still in a small usd position on this which I got in at 300... if this confirms and begins to breakdown between the next 1-2 weeks, then I wouldn't trade bnb for a while until it gets to the next level of interest at 4600 sats which is quite a drop.... Overall, if an alyt isn't looking good against betece, then I'm better off in betece until the coast clears
|
Ada... One of my favourite coyns hasn't kept up as much recently... Against betece (pictured), it broke down from a descending triangle and is currently at a weekly support... Against betece, I'd be aiming for somewhere between 2900-3000 sats... It's a tricky one as betece is now approaching some significant resistance zones, so I'd play it depending on what betece is doing. I'd also be looking at the weekly close tomorrow as it's currently below the weekly ema support. It hasn't closed below this since January.... A close below would make me apply caution
|
Levels on betece are quite clear.... Major support/resistance zones are at 30k, 40k, 50k, 60k.... Around the midrange of these zones are also smaller areas of resistance...i.e 35- 36k, 46k, 55k... The 46k level is an area of interest as it was also the point of the last breakdown
|
DieRich5:Against betece, most don't look strong... Even in usd, a good number are below weekly support... That's to be expexted as betece is also below its weekly support.... But generally, if an alyt isn't looking strong against betece, I'm better off holding betece... If betece starts retracing to say 35k, most will crumble |
In addition to buying betece, sometimes, buying major support on majors can be sensible... Through this drop, I used levels on certain majors to gauge what betece might do... E.g Ada at 1 or xrp at 0.6.. I remember opening my crypt0 app one red day and looked ar xrp at 0.56... i looked at it's chart against betece and usd... That level was significant so I bought...... At worst, if it loses that level, it should come back to test it as resistance.... First chart is xrp weekly chart (note the blue line) 2nd is xrp monthly chart... If it ends this way, it wouldn't be a bad one at all. It'd be a macro retest of a significant level Lastly, its xrp against betece, it was close to a place I'd expect a response... Eitherway, my stops are in profit... All I'm doing now is outlining where to take profits
|
Regarding alyt coins, I think the structure of most are damaged and it may take a while b4 we see the sustained rally we saw the first months of the year..... Personally, I think bitc0in has to show tremendous strength before we see a sustained rally on alyts... For now, like I shared earlier, I'm quite vigilant in taking profits on them... If bitc0in starts dancing up and down, I doubt most will keep up |
Regarding Betece, things seem to be cooking up for a move towards the end of the year.... I always say trading betece is relatively easy... As one knows it'd hold structure.... No matter what happened over this past few weeks, there was no reason to sell bitc0in one bought below 35-36k for a loss. Just like when betece first sold off to 30k... I remember saying that folks shouldn't underestimate how long bitc0in could hold a support or resistance. At a stage, I didn't even think 30k will hold..... But 3 months after, it's continued to hold like a champ... Folks who keep asking how to spot a support/resistance zone should take a look at 30k... Bitc0in seems to have forged a support on that... At this stage if 30k is lost, we may be in for a long period of grief. |
Evening my people... Thanks for the love shown.... Good to know people appreciate content shared I'd been less frequent here for certain reasons... As the crypt0 market had been slow, I was more busy with other stuff waiting for the right opportunity to present itself.... As I had said before, I tend to trade crypt0 largely on 2-3 occasions every year... I believe bitc0in generally makes 2-3 good moves every year... It's on these moves most money is made or lost.... It's those moves I aim to partake in... Also, I'm not a day trader... The reason I was more active in the market earlier this year was because of the crazy alyt moves which I hoped to benefit from... I trade spot and do better in the market when I don't babysit positions... It helps me focus on what matters and reduce the noise and rollercoaster of emotions. Also, I had complained about the quality of stuff here... As it was being overrun with loads of ads and annoying airdrops.. I had thought about opening a thread focused on just betece and majors (just as the one someone opened for micros)... But held back as the market was rather slow. @ibeme my man... 2 bottles for you. |
tomjia:For both if possible |
tomjia:What's the price of 3/4 mdf? |
tboydbrave:Anyone who knows the cost of this?. |
Ruben225571:Good you've outlined your levels. I have been trading this range for a while and tend to avoid the dump/pump talk. Also, I wouldn't see a move from 34k to 30k as a 'huge' downtrend. That's just another day in crypt0 No matter the market conditions, one should always apply caution in trading |
nna777:40k is an important level but I'm Looking more at 45k... That's a significant point of breakdown... |
htdot: |
jedisco:Sol isn't a coyn I trade often...but I'm enroute a second trip on this (got in a lil below 32). If it takes 35-36 level, I start playing the 35-40 range... Thanks to @openheaven2019 for reminding me of this
|
jedisco:Ada has been nice to play of late... Good rally above 1.4... would look to take entry on a flip of that level
|
jedisco:Outlining macro levels matter.... Yesterday's close was a good one with a reclaim of 33.5k.. Got in with bids after the close.... Was hoping for a dip to 31.5k at the bottom of the range to give a better risk defined entry but hasn't happened so far.... I believe we're within the cusp of a relief rally or further capitulation... I'd be going with a relief rally for now
|
jedisco:Still progressing.... First deviation below support, then reclaim of support, next retest of support and usually a bounce would follow... Lets see the daily close
|
Ruben225571:Lol... This man... Na so ur bull market dey be? |
jendoslim:Hehe |
Of late there's been alot of talk about bitc0in monthly close... Looking at the monthly chart, even if I don't know what coyn it is, it looks very likely that a retest of the monthly 21ema support (currently at 26.6k) would happen over the coming months... Two scenarios come to mind... A- Price oscillates around current levels as it's been doing with no significant upside moves (by this I mean nothing abv 45k) until the ema comes to meet it... B- Price goes directly to retest the ema where it is now.... Eitherway, with the wicks on the last two months, I believe that level will hold support if price eventually gets there.... It's a monthly chart and of course there could be wicks below... but whatever scenario would take time to playout... and I wouldn't mind trading the range as I've been doing Also worth noting that it's not very often bitc0in closes below the monthly ema... July should be an interesting month- it'd likely signify the bottom of the current selloff
|
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 (of 214 pages)

