Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,773 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

0neal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0neal's Profile / 0neal's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

Romance / Re: The Reason Many Young Men Are Afraid Of Getting Married... by 0neal(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14
Fela Durotoye parents were middle class well to do and gave him a solid foundation.

He was working and earning a decent pay prior to meeting his wife.

His wife Tara was already in business, before he got married to her.

He doesn't belong to that list

4 Likes

Romance / Re: The Reason Many Young Men Are Afraid Of Getting Married... by 0neal(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14
Haydens:

If you know about women nature you won't like them neither will you hate them, rather you'll remain indifferent

Finally, You can't be wise and be in love at the same time.

You finish work with this writeup

The present times, necessitates smart measures to prevent being scammed in the name of fickle romantic love.

Genuine desire can't be negotiated

9 Likes 1 Share

Travel / Re: Aerial Footage, Devastating Flood In Maiduguri by 0neal(m): 9:30am On Sep 14
Say a prayer for the people of Maiduguri
Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia-Ukraine War: World News, Weapons & Battlefield Discussions - Live by 0neal(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13
WritterNg:
⚡In Berlin brothels, almost 50% of prostitutes are currently Ukrainian, Welt reports.

These women claim that this is a temporary job and that they will stop prostitution in a few months and then return to Ukraine.

Sauce?
Crime / Re: Nasarawa: Man Commits Suicide After ‘Discovering Wife Was Sleeping With Friends by 0neal(m): 11:13pm On Sep 11
Tendd:
If women were to commit suicide because their men were having extra -marital affairs, there would be virtually very few women in the world.
Men should begin to brace up.

Men and women are not the same

A man's primary roles in a marriage are to provide & protect

A woman's primary roles are to be a nurturer & faithful

Women are wired biologically to easily forgive infidelity from their husband's if he is providing adequately.
Career / Re: When We Say A Toilet Cleaner Abroad Is Better Than Bank Manager In Nigeria by 0neal(m): 12:29am On Sep 04
cococandy:
All your Nigerian male comedians are now drag queens.

You don’t even know your own country.
grin

EhenEhen!

Maybe they are not yet bold enough to organize show backed by the government that will span a whole month to exhibit their madness publicly in broad day light for impressionable kids to see
Career / Re: When We Say A Toilet Cleaner Abroad Is Better Than Bank Manager In Nigeria by 0neal(m): 10:33am On Sep 03
Every country have their own territorial challenge

A bank manager kids here in Nigeria will not be indoctrinated into LGBT bullcrap acceptance, be exposed to drag-queens.

Or be arrested if he refused his Kids who has been brainwashed to transition from doing gender transition surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Crime / Re: I'm Not Running Away From The Law, I Am Ready To Talk - Andrew Wynne Replies by 0neal(m): 8:46am On Sep 03
"Have had a bookshop for seven years"

I don't have enough information to comment on the situation, so I will keep observing.
Sports / Re: Israel Adesanya: Lagos Women Are Runs Girls, Ashawo Kobo Kobo (Video) by 0neal(m): 4:22pm On Aug 26
alizma:
First he said they are doing "shakara" which means someone has been turning him down and then he takes to name calling and black painting Lagos girls, shame on him.

Your diagnosis is not incorrect

You attracts what you are, for him to complain about "shakara" from such kinda ladies shows he is a dealer of ladies who are for the streets.

No way a positive minded role model will speak about his country women in a derogatory manner like that, especially a man with his status and exposure.

A typical example of the saying "Don't be poor, that all you have is money"

4 Likes

Politics / Re: Ajimobi & Akeredolu: These Two Smiling Politicians Are Gone Forever by 0neal(m): 10:51pm On Aug 14
May they continue to rest well

Great Men
Foreign Affairs / Re: Samer al-Hajj: Israeli Strike Kills Senior Hamas Figure In South Lebanon(photos) by 0neal(m): 7:48pm On Aug 09
Who is a Jew and who is a Zionist?

Hamas should live peacefully with their
Abrahamic brothers and denounce Iran's blood
thirsty hate, they should carryout their evil
acts themselves with their full chest instead
of using proxies.

No wonder even Saudis no like them

13 Likes 2 Shares

Properties / Re: FOR SALE �� Two Plots Of Land At IBADAN With Uncompleted Building by 0neal(m): 8:27pm On Aug 06
muyico:
odo ona omi apata or odo ona after podo?

After Podo, the exact site is Ore-ofe quarters in Oridagogo
Properties / FOR SALE �� Two Plots Of Land At IBADAN With Uncompleted Building by 0neal(m): 2:46pm On Aug 06
Location - Oridagogo in Odo-ona kekere Ibadan.

There's a building project already ongoing 3bedroom & 2bedroom detached covering half plot, at lintel level.

There's a registered blue copy survey and an approved Town Planning building plan and number.

Price - 11M (slightly negotiable)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 0neal(m): 8:07am On Aug 02
Raider76:

I have not bought ANY ETFs myself but I attach a list of them. You may check with your brokers.

Thank you Sir

Stanbicetf30 caught my eyes, because of the known name "Stanbic Bank"
I think I will go for Vetgrif30 when I am ready.
Music/Radio / Re: What Are Your Favorite Onyeka Onwenu Songs? by 0neal(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31
It has to be iyogogo

Just yesterday I saw the music video Psquare featured her in, only to see on the news this morning she has passed.

Eternal rest to a Legend
Family / Re: Have I Failed As The First Son? by 0neal(m): 12:09am On Jul 31
As a first son myself, I understand the feeling of not being able to shoulder some family responsibilities.

Don't be too hard on yourself, everybody know the current state of the economy.

Call your Dad, communicating with him can go a long way to give him succor.

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 0neal(m): 8:50pm On Jul 29
emmaodet:

Hello bro.
Have checked and read your mail.
I will think about it and get back to you by mail
Travel / Re: Life Is Unpredictable (story Of My Life) by 0neal(m): 4:01am On Jul 27
Life is deeply spiritual
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 0neal(m): 3:29am On Jul 27
Raider76:

I don't think it's a good idea to dump money in individual stocks and walk away for 20 years, especially Nigerian stocks. It is better to choose an ETF or an actively managed index fund.

Please Sir kindly recommend Nigerian stock ETFs to invest in
Nairaland / General / Re: Yesterday Was My Birthday! by 0neal(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18
Happy Belated Birthday boss

1 Like

Travel / Re: Canada Visit/tourist Visa Discussion. by 0neal(m): 10:11am On Jul 01
emmaodet:

I think the student visa thread is the best for that and not visit visa thread

Good morning Sir Emma
Please check your mail, I sent you a message 🙏
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 0neal(m): 12:24am On Jun 21
Veterans in the house who use Chaka to trade, please has it been working lately?

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 0neal(m): 12:20am On Jun 21
emmanuelewumi:

I will share my analysis tomorrow morning by God's grace

Anticipating it Sir

If you have insight on Okomu oil aswell it will be highly appreciated.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 0neal(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20
crownprince2017:

Presco 200? you are a day dreamer. There must be a really bad news to get presco at 200 again.something that will hit 500 if the q1 result is sustained. grin grin grin grin

Business is booming for Presco 👏
Romance / Re: . by 0neal(m): 11:59am On Jun 10
To maintain that type of physique long term is expensive
Agriculture / Re: My Farming Journey (pictures) by 0neal(m): 11:06pm On Jun 07
Nice one bro

More power
Romance / Re: These Fears Are Real At 33 by 0neal(m): 1:00am On May 28
I will hit the double three this year

completed a professional certification program successfully 2017, I have not been able to complete the part payment to get the license (I was able to raise 60% which is the part payment allowed to take the exams).

Looking back I wished I had put myself first, as most of my colleagues have gone way ahead of me, and even married with kid(s).

But I am still unmarried and carrying my family responsibilities on my head as the first Son with three sisters in uni, aged parent & other siblings to support.

I raised the Money after COVID but a pressing family demand came up, had to divert the fund to meet it.
and ever since it has been one emergency call after another.

The responsibilities keep increasing as the economy keeps getting "better"

6 Likes

Sports / Re: EuropaLeague Celebrates Rahmon Lukman's Historic Hatrick by 0neal(m): 1:25am On May 26
Star baller 🙌
Culture / Re: Obi Of Onitsha Narrates Migration Of His Ancestors From Benin And Ife by 0neal(m): 10:02am On May 25
Putinofrussia:

Even Zik and other real Igbos confirmed this history except the fake Igbos like Anamb.ra1stson,Bestmanfornow and co. grin
Yoruba owns the South.
Kith and kin.

Is Zik really an Igbo man??
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 0neal(m): 11:06am On May 06
Romance / Re: A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride by 0neal(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01
Congratulations
Religion / Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by 0neal(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 17 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.