Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

0neal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 0neal's Profile / 0neal's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 0neal(m): 11:06am On May 06
Romance / Re: A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride by 0neal(m): 10:39pm On Apr 01
Congratulations
Religion / Re: Enoch Adeboye Celebrates His 82nd Birthday Today by 0neal(m): 12:58pm On Mar 02
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 0neal(m): 10:08pm On Feb 07
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 0neal(m): 7:34pm On Feb 07
emmanuelewumi:

Yield in the secondary market for Fixed Income increased to over 17%, Treasury bill is expected to get to 18% today. Not good for equities.

Sir Emma

Good evening Sir

Do you have a soft copy of a good book on how to trade?

I 'd really appreciate if you recommend one

Thank you Sir
Romance / Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by 0neal(m): 11:43am On Feb 04
MOG6670:

Hello sir
It February 2024, how is your goal so far?

MOG

I am still on it

There are a few tweaks, but my eyes is fixed on the prize.
I may exceed my goals by the Grace of God
Crime / Re: Abuja Kidnappers Kill Three Of 10 Victims, Jerk Ransom To N700m(picture) by 0neal(m): 10:47pm On Jan 15
😪

What's going on?
Science/Technology / Re: First U.S Moon Landing Mission In 50 Yrs Suffers Failure & Technical Issue (Pix) by 0neal(m): 10:06am On Jan 09
WriterNig:
For over 60 years now the US have been 100% dependent on Russia for Soyuz rocket propellers to the moon and space.

Infact Elon Musk had to start Space X to reduce US dependency on Russia.

[b]The International Space Station (ISS) was built by USSR/Russia
but entirely financed by the United States.[/b]

Wrong

The space shuttle (Endeavour, Atlantis, discovery) and the other two (Columbia & challenger) that exploded, was used to transport the equipment and modules for the US section of the ISS before their retirement in 2011, building of the ISS is a collaboration of US, Russia and European Union.
Romance / Re: If A Girl Toasts You Will You Accept? - shomek by 0neal(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08
Most times, she wants you to buy her product she's selling, for her to summon the courage.

Before she'll even start the conversation with you, its either you are handsome, look rich or have displayed purchasing power.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by 0neal(m): 8:05am On Jan 01
engrchykae:
am from imo state.
Imo is not a playground for fulanis especially Owerri zone

That's good to know

All the best in your farming venture
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: “we Will Pay You N911k Monthly” – France Announces Job Opportunities For Nigeria by 0neal(m): 6:30am On Dec 31, 2023
engrchykae:
this new year,I am diverting 60 percent of my salary into farming cassava alone.
That will give me millions.
Be careful with japa,there is no assurance

Becareful with your ROI projection

If the farmland is not fenced round or barricaded, fulani herdsmen can strike with their cows at any timeT

It happened to me this year...I got less than 10% of my investment in my potato farm.
Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 0neal(m): 3:06pm On Dec 28, 2023
PinkNature:

I'll incorporate push-ups to my daily routine for a month (January). I'll do the diamond as well inclined and declined. I'm aiming for 50 pushups for each variation that I mentioned earlier.

Then I'll post a before Vs after picture.

You got it💪
Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 0neal(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2023
pansophist:

Tiger nuts and coconuts are very healthy, their origin is fat based (in the same groupings with avocado, olives, cashew etc).

Starchy foods/carbs are not much a problem if eaten in a healthy way (eg home cooked). Fast food chicken for example will make you obese, even though chicken in itself is a super healthy food.

Preparation is everything.

Your eaten patterns is nice. Just keep being physically active and compliment it with exercise always. Add skipping rope to your workout regime, or if you live in a building with staircase, run up and down.

Noted

Read its the kind of oil those fast food companies use for their fries that makes it unhealthy, they hardly ever change the oil the recommended time, and reheating and cooling change the oil to Trans fat that have not easily breakable bond in the food it was fried with.

The journey continues 2024 and beyond

2 Likes 1 Share

Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 0neal(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2023
PinkNature:

You're sure devoted to your push-ups, because your pecs is in good shape. Number of daily pushups?

I am not consistent tho with the number of reps I do in a day...btw 20-30reps, sometimes I go 3sets depending on how motivated I am that day.

Lately I do more of the diamond pushup, where my hands are closely together forming a diamond shape, it's quite harder than normal shoulder length pushup.

Also pushups with my legs hanging on a higher platform, and I make sure my pecs "let me borrow ur choice of word" grin touch the ground to count as a rep.

Thanks for the compliment
Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 0neal(m): 8:05am On Dec 28, 2023
PinkNature:

It's kind of a lifestyle at development already because sometimes I feel kind of down whenever I'm not able to lift weights at least once in 3 days.

You said you don't go to the gym. What's your regime? Because you sure have a crazy chest and abs.

The last time I was in a gym was to make enquiry, them use price pursue me

Used to play football, almost every saturdays, sometimes wednesdays from C-19 lockdown period to Nov 2022.

I do pushups religiously, crunches, planks, pull-ups, skip and squats are basically my home workout routine
Romance / Re: What's Your Plan For 2024? by 0neal(m): 1:45am On Dec 28, 2023
1. Start my Msc program by the grace of God
2. Build muscles
3. Stay consistent in my fitness goal
4. Read books on public speaking
5. Read at least 5 books, and revisit my favorite books occasionally, esp "when the heavens went on sale" by Ashlee Vance.

4 Likes

Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 0neal(m): 1:31am On Dec 28, 2023
PinkNature:

I go to the gym 4 times weekly. Lift crazy for about 1.5hr.
Nutrition: I eat like a Nigerian. Lots of carbs and some proteins here and there.

I have gotten considerably stronger and feel stronger. Just that the muscles aren't visible as they should.

Trust the process, make it a lifestyle

Priotize protein, the magic starts with what you fuel your body with and ur pro muscles synthesis daily life activities outside the gym
Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 0neal(m): 1:20am On Dec 28, 2023
pansophist:

Sweet.

I swear its your food right? You probabbly eat mostly proteins and vegetables, while supporting it with pushups

All thanks to you panso for the awareness and push

I priotize protein as you advised on the first page of this thread, lots of eggs and portion of meat weh my remaining allotted feeding money can buy.

I seldom eat out, mostly potatoes, yam and egg sauce, rice, oat, green beans, eba with veg/okro soup occasionally, salad once in a while, addicted to tigernut + coconut...

Average of 20 push-ups 5 days a week, squats, planks, jump rope and pull-up

3 Likes

Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 0neal(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2023
PinkNature:

Crazy physique, this is my dream physique. Bless us with a recent picture brother.

I didn't even near a gym to workout for that physique

The pix below was taken Dec 21

1 Like

Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 0neal(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2023
PinkNature:
I'm an ectomorph, which means I'm skinny ASF. 8 months in the gym already, very little changes 😅

We go hard real hard next year.

What's your workout regime in the gym?
Health / Re: Gaining Muscle And Loosing Fat by 0neal(m): 1:01pm On Dec 25, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Hello OP,I am a skinny guy,I recently purchased some gym stuffs barbells and dumbells.Abeg which food I fit dey chop to bulk up while gaining muscle.I am a skinny guy with an athletic body.I just need food wey fit Make me add weight,then I turn it to muscles.i dont like bug muscles just little

You've gotten the basic tools, so just use it to do resistance exercise with correct form like barbell squarts, bench press with the dumbells for your biceps.
You can also use ur body weight, push-up & pull-up

For the Nutrition side u have to be on a calorie surplus to add weight, eat more of whole food, foods that are grown and harvested from the ground, in addition with fish, chicken, meat and eggs.

The Last ingredient is adequate sleep

1 Like

Family / Re: As I'm Enduring This, Am I Really Making My Children Better? by 0neal(m): 5:35pm On Dec 23, 2023
Gambling addiction is the new pandemic

With all the promotion from ex pro footballers, sure odds forecasting groups on social media platforms, heck even some pastors accept testimony from bet winners on the pulpit.

There's are habits that are meant for the rich and youth...it baffles me when i read tales or see married men with kids who do not have self-control.

Like get a fu*cking vasectomy if you know u want to be perpetually irresponsible, than bring kids into this world who will be scarred from ur bad decisions.🤦‍♂️

I hope your boys find a positive masculine role model figure to look up to, pending when their dad decides to pull himself together.
Foreign Affairs / Re: SA Unveils Largest Defence Drone Built In Africa (PICS) by 0neal(m): 12:44pm On Oct 24, 2023
Fun Fact

The length of the Drone (9 meter) is the width of STARSHIP the space craft Elon musk's SpaceX team is building for Mars Xploration
Romance / Re: Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening by 0neal(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
😅
You just reminded me of my experience 2018

I used to work at the abuja airport, commercial cabs dont go beyond the toll gate, i stopped before the toll gate to take a short cut to my work station...

As i was about to cross, a fine lady sitting at the back seat of a clean Toyota camry probably its an Uber, wind down asked for 50 abi100 bucks to pay for the toll, e shock me, but I gave her sha.
Foreign Affairs / Re: The Gruesome Murder Of The Roman Emperor - Julius Caesar (Throwback) by 0neal(m): 1:21am On Sep 24, 2023
Some historians are of the opinion, probably Brutus was Ceasar's biological son.

Brutus mom and Julius Ceasar were lovers,

His last words was "Even you child"
Travel / Re: Debris Found From F-35 Jet In South Carolina After US Pilot Ejected by 0neal(m): 11:01am On Sep 19, 2023
With all the hype of F-35 its still having glitches, not a good rap for a new generation Air superior bomber, F-16s & F-15 hardly make it to the news for crash
Romance / Re: Why Do Many Guys Who Have Sex With Ladies Want To Marry Decent Ladies ? by 0neal(m): 11:15pm On Sep 17, 2023
Why do many women who were trained in school by supposedly illiterate men, leave the men after graduating or are not faithful
Politics / Re: LP Tackles Soyinka, Accuses Nobel Laureate Of ‘exhibiting Dual Character’ by 0neal(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2023
A shifty and tribalistic nobel laureate

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: ‘Alien Corpses’ Shown To Congress As UFO Expert Forced To Testify Under Oath by 0neal(m): 8:37pm On Sep 13, 2023
US Election distraction strategy by the Democrats
Properties / Ibadan - 2 Plots Of Land & Uncompleted Building For Sale by 0neal(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2023
The property is at Oritagogo in Odo-ona kekere Ibadan...

It's going for 11million (negotiable)

Call 08085084136 for more information

Family / Re: Should Nigeria Limit Children Born Into Each Family In This Economy? by 0neal(m): 9:51am On Aug 28, 2023
This topic ehn! 😅

I have been hammering on it since 2015

Hardship go force sense into people in the south, I don't know abt people up North

Even to do wedding sef go hard some couples

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 16 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.