Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,896 members, 7,956,379 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:53 AM

He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. (5886 Views)

Man Narrates How His Ex Poured Hot Water On Him After He Ended Their Courtship / After Ten Years Of Courtship,he Divorced Her..read To Know Reason / She Is Scared Of Meeting My Parents.. PLS HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2012
A friend of mine who works with an Insurance firm which is rated on of the first 3 in the country as been lamenting of the urge to get married urgently.

He stays in a very big 2 bedroom apartment on the mainland and stay all alone.

Every time we get talking via chat, phone call or one on one. Majority of what his bothering him is the need to settle down with his fiancee and start a family.

Bear in mind that he has been dating this lady for 5 solid years and he has made love to her only ONCE.

She avoids coming over to his place for fear of being to ramantic with him and the possibility of having se*x a second time with him.

The issue is this guy have cheated severally on this is girl which I didn't blame him. In my own opinion, she has totally neglected him.

He intends settling down with her before the end of the year but his biggest fear is if "she won't end up starving him with s*ex".

A lady who have only gone intimate once in 5years of their relationship might just starve him for a life time.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Sijo01(f): 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
Hmmmmmmm!
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 8:55pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sijo01: Hmmmmmmm!

Talk joh!
Which one are you hmmming like a crocodile?
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Idowuogbo(f): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2012
Sijo01: Hmmmmmmm!
Same here!

Hmmmmm.....

@op
Did dey agree on celibacy b4 dating?
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by mrkels(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2012
This one na story? Nonesense passing jare

1 Like

Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Sijo01(f): 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2012
acidtalk:

Talk joh!
Which one are you hmmming like a crocodile?

Bros talk nor let me talk.....i yam jst speechless....wish michael jackon ws still aliv, he wud hv undasnd me beta.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by IZUKWU(m): 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
Once in five years. Is the girlfriend born again or what. Is she wood or was she getting it from somewhere else. But i wouldn't advice him to in ahead.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2012
mrkels: This one na story? Nonesense passing jare

Its not story but you had the entire time to read through, click on the 'reply' button and typed the above.

I must confess your life is pathetic.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2012
IZUKWU: Once in five years. Is the girlfriend born again or what. Is she wood or was she getting it from somewhere else. But i wouldn't advice him to in ahead.

Well...he loves her pieces so anyone telling him the reasons why he shouldn't just go ahead might make one look like an enemy.
He knows the truth deep down but is just too scared to face it.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Same here!

Hmmmmm.....

@op
Did dey agree on celibacy b4 dating?
Well even if they did, the scary thing is she never gets jealous or even shows an iota os suspicion on the guy.

Even though she loves him darely too.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 26, 2012
Wel she has her reasons and may be she wants to wait till when she is married or the guilt of premarital sex is what she can't handle esp if she is frm a very religious background where intimacy b4 marriage is condemned. Atleast he knws she is nt promiscious bt he should try and find out her reasons before concluding
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 11:40pm On Jul 26, 2012
nne3870: Wel she has her reasons and may be she wants to wait till when she is married or the guilt of premarital sex is what she can't handle esp if she is frm a very religious background where intimacy b4 marriage is condemned. Atleast he knws she is nt promiscious bt he should try and find out her reasons before concluding

Won't such a lady end up denying her husband intimacy after marriage?

That's certainly his biggest fear.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
nne3870: Wel she has her reasons and may be she wants to wait till when she is married or the guilt of premarital sex is what she can't handle esp if she is frm a very religious background where intimacy b4 marriage is condemned. Atleast he knws she is nt promiscious bt he should try and find out her reasons before concluding
i had similar issues wit my ex who believed that being intimate is d only way u show ur love bt i was nt ready so he moved on though i loved him then. So the fact that she is nt sleeping wit u does nt mean she doesn't love u or wil starve u wen u ar married. I knw smbdy who dated his wife for 7years without sex bt now they ar hapily married wit 3 kids and honestly na d man dey complain say d wife 2 like 2 dey ''do'' lol... I pray it turns out wel 4 ur frnd @ post
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2012
nne3870:
i had similar issues wit my ex who believed that being intimate is d only way u show ur love bt i was nt ready so he moved on though i loved him then. So the fact that she is nt sleeping wit u does nt mean she doesn't love u or wil starve u wen u ar married. I knw smbdy who dated his wife for 7years without sex bt now they ar hapily married wit 3 kids and honestly na d man dey complain say d wife 2 like 2 dey ''do'' lol... I pray it turns out wel 4 ur frnd @ post

I pray so too.
'Cus he is freaking scared.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 27, 2012
Acidtalk and his friends= complexities
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by kodred(m): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2012
bennyraz: Acidtalk and his friends= complexities

grin grin grin I'm telling u grin grin grin
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by cowgurl: 1:16am On Jul 27, 2012
It's annoyingly hilarious when guys blame girls for their urge to cheat with flimsy excuse such as 'she neglected me' lines (just like the op's pal here).

My message to ur friend Op, tell him to GROW THE F[b]U[/b]CK UP!

1 Like

Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Rocktation(f): 1:16am On Jul 27, 2012
bennyraz: Acidtalk and his friends= complexities
He always has some story to tell. Very interesting individual. smiley
@TOPIC- Why hold back after doing the deed? Maybe she gave her life to Christ grin. They'll be fine jor. Don't bother your head.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 27, 2012
Rocktation:

He always has story to tell. Very interesting individual. smiley
interesting and complex. He's the only complex person have come across on Nl.. While Tisabone is a confused chick.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Csami(m): 1:51am On Jul 27, 2012
I don talk am b4...make dem remove all those se..x toys wey dey market so women go dey feel the real tin...dem get toys home boyz get soap and baby oil....e no make sense o
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by acidtalk: 5:03am On Jul 27, 2012
bennyraz: interesting and complex. He's the only complex person have come across on Nl.. While Tisabone is a confused chick.

*eavesdropping from behind the window*
My mum told me to always forgive those who gossip about me.
So I have forgiven you.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Roseey0(f): 5:23am On Jul 27, 2012
Csami: I don talk am b4...make dem remove all those se..x toys wey dey market so women go dey feel the real tin...dem get toys home boyz get soap and baby oil....e no make sense o
SMH!!_which among dm do u pertake in?

1 Like

Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Csami(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Roseey0:
SMH!!_which among dm do u pertake in?
Jesus christ! I don't do soap and baby oil please.
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by honeric01(m): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2012
Please o but what is wrong with not even doing it at all in 5-10 years? is it strange, weird or abnormal?
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by richeyy(m): 7:49am On Jul 27, 2012

I totally agree with you. Girls like that are for keeps. @Op, Question is: will you cheat on her when you eventually marry her?
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by ijebuboy18(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2012
From personal xperienc, I wz once in a rship wit a veri religious gal who luved me 2 pieces n I d same. She gav me all d sex I wantd until she came 2 her senses n dat well dried up. it wz until later she confesd 2 me she alwzs felt guilty n dirty afta each encounter n it alwzs bore on her mind n she myte nt b compatible wit me sexually among oda tins. Truth b told no amount of punnies I hav had afta her hav eva replaced wat I STILL FEEL 4 HER n ryte now I am ready 2 go 24 yrs wit no sex jst 2 have her wit me again. If u ask me,he shud go along wit his plans,cos she will def open up 2 him sexually wen dey r 1 body. She is jst stayin true 2 wat she believes as concerns no sex witout marriage n he will b a FOOL 2 let her go, cos seems 2 me frm ur tale she is jst as committed 2 him.

1 Like

Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by seedord247(m): 8:22am On Jul 27, 2012
5 years gini

I cant even endure it for 5 days not to talk of 5yrs. sad

Something is wrong somewhere. . .
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Booty4me: 8:24am On Jul 27, 2012
ACIDTALK= English/second Version of Lefu
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by henzly(m): 8:33am On Jul 27, 2012
in my own opinion, i think there is lack communication between the two of you..you are somehow not disusing what need to be said..if you are so serious about her a truly want to marry her...start talking
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by Roseey0(f): 9:24am On Jul 27, 2012
Csami: Jesus christ! I don't do soap and baby oil please.
wetin Jesus do u na?,hw cm ur so grounded wit de options
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by cindyrella(f): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2012
Booty4me: ACIDTALK= English/second Version of Lefu
Oh I agree grin grin
Re: He Has Only Done It Once In 5years Of Their Courtship. He Is Scared. by jmoore(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2012
Sex is meant for marriage!!!!!!!!!! Just because she was cheap to do it once with him doesn't guarantee she will be cheap forever by doing it again. Place ownership("marriage") on her before you have access to her body.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

27-year-old Nigerian Wed 83- Year-old Woman In Lagos (PHOTO) / True Confessions Of A Nairalander (Advice And Support Needed) / Girls Are Wicked Just Look At What They Did To My Friend(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.