Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? (10740 Views)

Other Ways To Sustain A Beautiful Relationship(marraiges) Apart From Shagging / The Little Things That Determine The Success Of A Marriage. / Top 10 Tips To Sustain Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? by blueband(m): 12:43am On Dec 19, 2007
In the U.K it is very common for girls to ask you what job you do and at what level.They even go further to ask if your house has a garden.
And if you drove down to the date.They also tell you about themselves and expect you to ask the same questions.I guess they want to be sure they are dating people in the right social class.Initially I used to be angry(that was when I was still studying) but these days I just answer the questions as they come.And I also ask mine.If you want a top guy be ready to have what it takes.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? by wealthyman(m): 11:02am On Dec 21, 2007
to sustain a marriage u must earn an unconditional trust from ur spouse.with this u can build an wealthy home.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? by Akintoso: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2008
I think Mr. Engr. has used his post to check 4 a suitable and marriage girl in his home. Anyway, no quanz. Du u kno if Lola was pretending? O boy think twice. Look b/4 u leap.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? by otokx(m): 11:55pm On Jan 13, 2008
@Omoge

10k for kpomo; you be tiger?
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? by otokx(m): 12:04am On Jan 14, 2008
@d-reloaded

bride price in my state is a token N120, we don't sell our women by the way. 2nd hand phones go for 3k and a bag of rice is not up to 10k.
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? by PurestBoy(m): 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2008
It depends on the woman you are marrying and how wide your mouth is
Re: How Much Should A Man Earn To Sustain A Marriage? by mee(f): 4:05pm On Jun 02, 2008
I am a woman by the way but we women are very funny. We are the same people fighting for equality between man and woman but when it comes to some issues it is ok for the man to be in charge e.g being the provider for the family. Is there anything wrong if a woman tired to make something of herself before marriage and actually contribute just as much as the man does (only fair)? So ladies please let us stop this "no woman wants to drink garri in her husband's house" mentality. It is called "a partnership for a reason".
As per the question I think as long as both parties think they can live comfortably and raise a family on their JOINT income then the time is right. I don't think it should depend on the man's pocket alone. Oh! love as well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"How I Have Lived Up To 126 Yrs Old" - Famous Nigerian Woman Shares Her Story / Educational Tablets For Kids, Wintouch K11 Kid Tablet Dual Sim, 10.1 Screen / Love Or Trust: What Should Come First In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.