Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram (11726 Views)

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / Touching Photo Of A Nigerian Soldier Praying Before Battle With Boko Haram(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

Slow down bro, no neeed for the insults. The only thing we were expecting him to do is to come out and speak against the violence and tell the almajiris that they are not fighting for him. What did he do, he went ahead and armed them. Their blood will definitely sort out their killers and those that masterminded it in Jesus name. Amen

Which he has done times without number and also doing right now on the article, but you're too blinded to see nor read them.. if you want him to deal with them as the number 1 citizen, you know what to do or do you want him to do the job of jonathan for jonathan?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by phildon: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2012
ifihearam:

IF,which can NEVER be possible which he knows hence unleashing his boys to make this country ungovernable,he will die like a chicken by same boko boys
You may hate him, but what got to be must be. However,if you can't give a single reason to associate him with BH, we have 1001 reasons to tell you that your paymaster has hand in BH. Or is GEJ not in PDP?

1 Like

Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Which he has done times without number and also doing right now on the article, but you're too blinded to see nor read them.. if you want him to deal with them as the number 1 citizen, you know what to do or do you want him to do the job of jonathan for jonathan?

Nigerians always forget so easily, why did he not come out at the initial stage when corpers were being killed in the north. You need to fix an 8GB hDd inside your memory to remember that?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by DExplorer1: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2012
Pataki:

Typical sycophant. Nothing of intellectual substance in the brain other than insults. Here is Buhari proferring solutions for your president retardeen to use.

Gross mumu like you, have nothing to say other than insult him. How many times have we said this, if you disgusting shameless individuals have any proof against Buhari, why has your Retardeen of a president not arrested him?

Of course if the government provided good libraries, we would not be punished online to be reading infantile insults from poorly educated being like you.

Why not make some sense once in your life-time. You always sound so wacky and illogical. Is this your defination of "proferring solutions"? What manner of solution can be offered by an advocate of bloodbath? Is that how low you think? I'd give you an handshake if you'd advised him to start sensitising his people on what it means to be a true Nigerian instead of subcribing to cheap 'advice' as a patriotic shield. Next time, you want to defend a statement, consider the personality involved and track record.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:

Nigerians always forget so easily, why did he not come out at the initial stage when corpers were being killed in the north. You need to fix an 8GB hDd inside your memory to remember that?

LOL, and you weren't alive when he came out?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by strangest(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

LOL, and you weren't alive when he came out?
After your people has killed the innocent ones and was going forward to attack your own people that they believed worked with pdp.please get me a link where he came out and stood against the killing of corpersn instead he PRE-SHED tears before the incidence
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
mtcheew. the police that runs from knock out sound or wot?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
strangest:
After your people has killed the innocent ones and was going forward to attack your own people that they believed worked with pdp.please get me a link where he came out and stood against the killing of corpersn instead he PRE-SHED tears before the incidence

LOL who's your people? who should be responsible for protecting the lives and properties of all Nigerians including the corpers?
If it can be proven that Buhari was the one who instigated anyone to kill anyone, WHY HAS JONATHAN AND HIS CROOKED GANG NOT ARRESTED, CHARGED AND JAILED HIM?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Chubhie: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gen.Buhari, What is the nature of the empowerment you talk about? cos to me if your are really serious about this you ought to have been calling on the boko boys to down tools since the federal Govt has failed.

Show some of us that you have the magic wand and will not be overwhelmed like Mr President if and only if you win in a free and fair election.

For me,It is absurd that a man should rule others, who cannot rule himself.Start now by putting your house in order. All of una na same thing jare!

Tame militants yesterday,Boko harem today. What is next tomorrow?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
Chubhie: Gen.Buhari, What is the nature of the empowerment you talk about? cos to me if your are really serious about this you ought to have been calling on the boko boys to down tools since the federal Govt has failed.

Show some of us that you have the magic wand and will not be overwhelmed like Mr President if and only if you win in a free and fair election.

For me,It is absurd that a man should rule others, who cannot rule himself.Start now by putting your house in order. All of una na same thing jare!

Tame militants yesterday,Boko harem today. What is next tomorrow?

Cheap.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Erhuvwu1: 1:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
Buhari suggested that the police be empowered cos they are closer to the people. True talk it seems to those that cannot think broadly. In what way exactly do we empower the police in order to effectively tame boko haram?. what we lack is capable intelligence network, in regards to the North, it is been proven that the people are uncooperative with the Agencies. Buhari should go bury his head in shame. fake general that was overthrown without any sweat.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by searay(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2012
Sirniyeh: A true Nigerian will not publish a book to profess that Nigeria's problem does not lie in leadership but followership. That comment alone depicts the book to be a bunch of lies. A leader is saying the followers are the problem and followers are also saying leaders are the problem. Now lets judge. Who loots public treasury, leader or follower? In fact, I think I support Buhari for not hiding his feelings publicly by denouncing such barbaric assertions of the author. He is a brave man, i think such person can handle naija without fear of anybdy.
I would have love to say that, you suck for saying this, but I won't say it.
The problem of Nigeria is not leadership but followership.
Are the leaders born or are the not made?
Who make bad leaders? They made themselves?
Today's leaders were once a follower. Get that into your ff*cken skul
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by BJ4REEL(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Gawd damn! Cnt imagine d kinda pple typing shit here....sentiments have so much blinded some pple dat they cnt even see beyound their nose... ...@ d author,so its d followers that are now d looters....btw,who should be held accountable 4 bad governance? FOLLOWERS? Then d author is sick!....i dnt even blame him sha,its d system which we operate,.i.e,anything goes in my country,even armed robbers too can come out to make relevance after looting their own share! Smh
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2012
In a bad day,Buhari,is ten times a man.Than Bleep head jonagoose.So thing is seriously wrong with u idiots,get a life.U wone ur man is d presido.U guys know he rig his way there,dat is why u always see Buhari in his shadow.Enjoy ur freash air,dat is 1billion food a year 4 u duckluck and cassava bread invention.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Chubhie: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

Cheap.
Seems Buhari is your knight in shinning amour?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
Chubhie: Seems Buhari is your knight in shinning amour?

LOL i already knew you're trying to sugarcoat (appear in a sheep's clothing). too easy to spot.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Chubhie: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

LOL i already knew you're trying to sugarcoat (appear in a sheep's clothing). too easy to spot.
Am on psychic to read your mind but make no mistake bout it that am neither in the camp of Buhari or Jonathan.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Ozonna(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2012
Anything short of True Federalism which will lead to establishment of State Police in the country to curb crime (BH) is a waste of time and resources(both Men & Material). Instead of calling for empowerment of NPF,the General should add his voice and call for True Federalism
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by mmmustapha(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2012
Oh Allah, illiteracy is a disease, do u hav any evidence dat buhari sponsor Bh? He will hav bin arrested if dat happen, u ppl hav mental disorder
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by rusher14: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

Why not make some sense once in your life-time. You always sound so wacky and illogical. Is this your defination of "proferring solutions"? What manner of solution can be offered by an advocate of bloodbath? Is that how low you think? I'd give you an handshake if you'd advised him to start sensitising his people on what it means to be a true Nigerian instead of subcribing to cheap 'advice' as a patriotic shield. Next time, you want to defend a statement, consider the personality involved and track record.

Can you please tell why it is wrong for Buhari to request for the police to be empowered?
Thanks. I await your response.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by mmmustapha(m): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2012
Rusher14 u r d biggest foooooool I hav ever heard, can u give us any evidence dat Buhari sponsor bh? Oh Allah illiteracy is a disease
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Beaf1: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
Where are the low lives that always said Buhari never said anything about Boko Harem?

@ifihearam
What laptop number are you?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by greall1: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
BUHARI IS PRETENDING
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Pataki: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

You are unreasonably DAFT! In matters of foolishness, you are above any other human being I know. I used to think Beaf was the best, I now see that you are beyond redemption in this dark road of foolishness you have ventured upon James.

What is your definition of proffering solution - ''We are on top of the situation''? As our President Retardeen is commonly well known for saying now. Please pray tell, what does it mean to be a true Nigerian? If you are advocating that Buhari should start sensitizing his people on being a true Nigerian, that indirectly means Buhari is a true Nigeria. At least you cannot give what you do not have right? You see how foolish you have made yourself look James?

In conclusion, speaking of track record and personality, Buhari is the only leader to have effectively wiped out a whole militia sect from the North! That is a track record and personality President Retardeen can NEVER achieve! Now take that to the bank of history and thank me later for educating you, ignorant gnat!
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tribalism(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
as for me, believe it or not, buhari has outlived his period of political relevance in nigeria. i may not be able to give an explanation that will be acceptable by everyone, but thats what i see. he can as well see if he can start again from the root to build a new relationship that will tell well of him before he dies. just an advise!
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tribalism(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2012
i agree with mbadinuju, you own a bus, hire a driver, his returns are not satisfactory, what do you do, fire him and not leave him. hire another and if the same, fire him and employ another. like that you will get a God fearing driver along the line and you allow him stay and have a rest of mind. here, the bus owner is the followers while the driver, the leaders. so what?
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by hakanai(m): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2012
Nigerians with controversy and sentiments at work again.It seems of recent the 40 laptop users are raising there game o!
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by Abagworo(m): 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2012
Buhari is too much. I think he is almost wise like me. It is the SSS in particular that can stop the bombings by ending it from the source. Confrontation can never win terror.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by tantan: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
[quote
author=berem]When buhari speaks,I get really scared! U can't really
predict his mind.hmmm![/quote] u are right. the
guilty are always afraid wen d general speaks coz they are not sincere.
somone like u.
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by ifihearam: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2012
honeric01:

LOL, you just won't stop proving your lack of intelligence, sorry to ask, were you tutored under Jonathan while he was a zoo lecturer?

infiltrated his cabinet, you are trying to twist, too bad you are too UN-intelligent to try this.

In all honesty you are a very dull and clumsy suporter of useless buhari,when you have nothing meaningful to say you resolve to insult,bring home your point intelligently,what do i even expect from an aboki
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by kk4kiss(m): 4:29pm On Jul 27, 2012
Well i'm not sentiment in my opinion but let me tlow dis little comment, Buhari is responsible or let me say pilotin d affairs of boko harams n OBJ is not, GEJ is not, IBB ,ATiku n d less who is dat Boko Haram? Or those it mean that they fall fr heaven? Let us tell our selves the truth here, Blood share is too bad n God is against it. Simple
Re: Buhari- Empower Police To Deal With Boko Haram by DExplorer1: 4:30pm On Jul 27, 2012
rusher14:

Can you please tell why it is wrong for Buhari to request for the police to be empowered?
Thanks. I await your response.

Nothing, absolutely nothing and that's because in politics sometimes the statement doesn't matter but the motive does. You will agree that the Police recently went through an overhaul courtesy of GEJ's sincerity to tackle insecurity in Nigeria. One of the major purpose was to put the right people in the rightful position as they're empowered accordingly. I'm sure Buhari was in Nigeria at that time, so tell me, what sort of empowerment is he saying now? You see, there are some leaders that always like to stair up the polity each time they talk and so far Buhari has been a culprit.

You Need To Read These! After Aborting 3 Times For Him, He's Set To Marry Another Lady This Month.

21 Reasons He Hasn't Proposed to You Yet

16 Regular Mistakes Singles Make in Relationships

25 Warning Signs of a Possible Break up in Your Relationship

16 Raw but Bitter Truths Ladies Must Know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Chair: Buhari To Re-present Magu To Senate For Confirmation / Governor Sanwo-Olu Attends Discusses Climate Change At COP28 In Dubai Pictures / Gej Launches Database To Trace Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.