Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... (5310 Views)

See What This Comedian Shared About Lovers Of This Generation / I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. / Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by kandiikane(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2012
zamirikpo: Dis kindk boy na WA o, his level of tinkn is funny u must b realy young, let me tell u ,if u like becom RMD, WILL SMITH, CHRIS BROWN...hu I wan call again, if u like bcom king fayhd abdullah, no mata d swags a womans heart is deeper Dan d deepest oceans, u can only b lucky.check celebrities nd ther issues...its nt abt ur game, d union btw two individuals frm two diff homes require sacrifice, dats y our parents hu didn't preach luv, nd hu probably didn't realy luv eachoda could stay for years witout seperatn, tolerance,endurance etc was d name of d game.....wher do u find a perfect relatnship.mtchewwwww....oboy grow up....even if u r Mr.perfect dis disillusioned chics will Bleep u up.

What the hell are you ranting about?!?
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 5:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Mtchewwww,good rediance to bad nonsense...I coment my reserve.?
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
zamirikpo: Mtchewwww,good rediance to bad nonsense...I coment my reserve.?
Na so. . .
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2012
2awe45
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 30, 2012
Damn! This generation of guys suck big time! If only I was a girl I would have loved kicking the àsses of so many guys including yours op. You see this present generation of Girls suck because you give too much attention to indecent ladies. You haven't seen when a lady truly represents mhen! If only you have seen,you would never wish getting close to any guy. For the fact that there are indecent ladies, there are extra - indecent & rascal guys as well smiley
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2012
asdw0e1dh
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by pato405(m): 12:19am On Aug 02, 2012
OP, I feel your pain, it's absolutely called for. values and morals have lost their place and are constantly thrown to the gutters. often, the quest for materialism and adventure inveigles many young ladies into immorality. it's really sad. I've brooded about this several times and it's just hrt-rending. I've met teenage girls who brag about how many dccks they've sucked with impunity. many of them have no scruples about being laid anytime, anywhere. it's even more painful when you think of the fact that the so called girls from devout Christian homes,who have been nurtured all along with sacred religious creeds even do worse and unimaginable things. ask..''where and how did we get it all wrong''. virginty is fast becoming a taboo. they say it's old fashioned. it doesn't matter, blah, blah, blah..just to justify their lasciviousness. at 24, the average girl has slept with 4 men! wonder how such a woman will attain sxual contentment when she eventually gets married, how can she resist that inadvertent comparison between the man she eventually marries and her past luvrs even though such thoughts raid through inadvertently. undecided undecided undecided. grin. teenage girls are currently on rampage, ready to trade sex for chicken feed. just evaluate and see how divorce rate soar in recent times. Infidelity from homes, offices, even in churches amongst supposed church workers! really wahala dey!

anyway sha, if you can't beat them.....

1 Like

Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2012
190: Thank Goodness ive already found my missing rib from amongst the stewpid unlucky lot
lolz, you sure? as a sure boy..
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by mspookie: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2012
You DONT have to get married, did someone say it was compulsory?
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by HURUCHI(m): 4:18pm On Mar 24, 2013
ha ha
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by zamirikpo(m): 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2014
hehehe
Re: Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... by angela98(f): 10:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
Another stereotypical views about nowadays women..hmm. Very lame!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My thoughts on friend-zoning / How/where Did You Meet Your Present Spouse Or Bf/gf / Hoes Everywhere, Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.