Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. (3465 Views)

Madness Or Immaturity Of Gals / 5 Things Women Hate To Hear / Damn, This Generation Of Gals Suck...how Do We Get Married... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by mubarak001(m): 2:52am On Dec 26, 2014
I was brainstorming on this hitch one sunny day before I shared it with my pals. I thought maybe it was the state of my dentition or another unveiled mystery.

Firstly, most gals I asked told mi it irritates them, some said that they can't stand saliva exchange...with that, I knw I'm nt d cause.

As if that was not enough, I thought I was the only person going through that ordeal until my pals confirmed we were soldiers of same struggle.

Pls, if you know the main reason most gals hate to kiss, feel free to share it. Mbok!
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Juliaann(f): 3:04am On Dec 26, 2014
M.O(mouth odour)

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by jasper7(m): 3:05am On Dec 26, 2014
That's a bit strange. Cos gals are more into kissing than guys. Gal fit wan kiss you 10yrs of dating. But you don't expect her to admit it to you. Do you?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by lomaxx: 3:07am On Dec 26, 2014
mubarak001:

Firstly, most gals I asked told mi it irritates them, some said that they can't stand saliva exchange...with that, I knw I'm nt d cause.

Bro are you sure about this??

As if that was not enough, I thought I was the only person going through that ordeal until my pals confirmed we were soldiers of same struggle.

The struggle may be mouth odour. Invest in a good antibacterial mouth wash and a good cologne. Com back and give your testimony.

7 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by jasper7(m): 3:09am On Dec 26, 2014
Juliaann:
M.O(mouth odour)
Lol... Harsh! Some peeps lips are just Plain unkissable. Some are too black, dry and Big, E go be like say you dey chop dry kpomor cheesy that's not sexy at all. And some peeps are simply terrible kissers

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Juliaann(f): 3:13am On Dec 26, 2014
jasper7:

Lol... Harsh! Some peeps lips are just Plain unkissable. Some are too black, dry and Big, E go be like say you dey chop dry kpomor cheesy that's not sexy at all. And some peeps are simply terrible kissers
I will rather kiss a black kpomor lips that don't have M.O than attractive pink lips that smells so bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by jasper7(m): 3:19am On Dec 26, 2014
Juliaann:
I will rather kiss a black kpomor lips that don't Jane M.O than attractive pink lips that smells so bad
Nobody like M.O na. Dat one is no.1. And kinda very obvious. I think the op is looking for less obvious reasons.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by DesChyko: 3:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Says who??
In a 'normal' scenario, ladies have no issue with kisses, saliva exchange is the least of their worries.
Maybe they're taking their time.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Psalmwise(m): 4:35am On Dec 26, 2014
Bros Wetin u talk no true o.nah girls like kiss pass self...even as I bvirgin I no say dem like kisikisi wela ;DBros Wetin u talk no true o.nah girls like kiss pass self...even as I bvirgin I no say dem like kisikisi wela
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by golor(m): 4:55am On Dec 26, 2014
because majority of guys neglect washing their teeth,instead of brushing their teeth mornin nd evening,they start d day wit drinking and ending d day wit smoking..forgetting d fact dat our mouth need constant washing...
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by wunmi590(m): 5:24am On Dec 26, 2014
mubarak001:
I was brainstorming on this hitch one sunny day before I shared it with my pals. I thought maybe it was the state of my dentition or another unveiled mystery.

Pls, if you know the main reason most gals hate to kiss, feel free to share it. Mbok!

I swear, go nd chk dt girls lineage, they ar nt "romantic"
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Ezedon(m): 6:05am On Dec 26, 2014
If their first boyfriend have mouth odour, they'll belive that all men are the same
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2014
Nawa o
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Tallesty1(m): 6:26am On Dec 26, 2014
Nawa oo, the girls here dey kiss like crazy.

They fit bite off your lips if you don't stop them.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Allureoftheseas(m): 6:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Which girl wanna kiss a nigga with fucking bad breath? I will break up with any girl am dating if I percieve any odour from her mouth when kissing, even odour from any part of her body will make me hate her, when you totally clean u become more appealing not sexy and dirty. OP go and brush your smelly mouth.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 26, 2014
That's because most Nigerian girls are not romantic.

I have only hard 1 killer kiss that sent surge of hormones down nerves.... The best kiss lasted over 1 hour without sex. cool
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by ibson99(m): 7:31am On Dec 26, 2014
The better question is what type of girls are you kissing? If its the type that have been with so many guys they will definitely hate the variety of M.O they've been terrorized with. Get urself a sweet virgin and not an ashi abeg!!!
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by sugarsoul(m): 7:34am On Dec 26, 2014
Op no disturb yourself about Nigerian girls kissing o. Just get down with her kia kia; them no kukuma dey worry about kiss too. Most are unromantic jare.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by heatmeup(f): 7:45am On Dec 26, 2014
mubarak001:

rara oooooo when i dey always beg my boyfriend to kiss me, he is the shy or should i say self pride dey worry am,always saying he is scared i'll reject him.i love him though, the guy's lips hmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by iamodenigbo1(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2014
Strange,those I have dated kiss as if to say their life depends on it

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by priscaoge(f): 8:15am On Dec 26, 2014
jasper7:

Like people that patronize weed undecided undecided Those "Kpomo" like lips cheesy cheesy.Black n Thick cheesy cheesy How u wan kiss that kind lip cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Tamee(f): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2014

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Tamee(f): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2014

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by ojun50(m): 8:23am On Dec 26, 2014
Start using Oral B, u we see them coming for yr teeth

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by ShirelleBaby: 8:26am On Dec 26, 2014
BECAUSE MAJORITY OF GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW TO KISS

They will be chewing the teeth as if it is biscuit bone

4 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by lovaleenny(f): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2014
mubarak001:

Around 3am u were thinking about this??...talk about misplaced priorities....hehehehe
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2014
Tamee:

Some guys actually have mouth odour without realizing.
I disagree! Naija girls, many of them, are bad kissers or dont like it.

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2014
Tamee:

Some girls too..

Tamee:
Have you guys ever considered brushing properly, washing the tongue, flossing, taking breath mints?
PLS DO!

How many naija gals dey do all the above?

2 Likes

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 26, 2014
Op sorry but I think u've got a bad breath because from my own experience, girls don't just like to but they love to kiss.

Those girls just don't have the guts to tell you the truth.

So, get yourself treated asap.
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by Keky(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
Tamee:

and girls don't?
Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by jasper7(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2014
priscaoge:

Like people that patronize weed undecided undecided Those "Kpomo" like lips cheesy cheesy.Black n Thick cheesy cheesy How u wan kiss that kind lip cheesy cheesy
as in eee cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Need To Know Why Majority Of Gals Hate To Kiss. by mubarak001(m): 9:08am On Dec 26, 2014
lovaleenny:

Around 3am u were thinking about this??...talk about misplaced priorities....hehehehe

Madame, do we ve sunshine@3am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Romantic Tribe In Nigeria / Ooni Of Ife Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi To Marry New Wife, Meet Ronke Ademiluyi / This Is Why You Should ALWAYS Check A Selfie Before Posting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.