Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,767 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest (36481 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Jonathan’s Approval Needed To Demolish Amigo Supermarket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Nobody: 4:34am On Jul 29, 2012
dragnet:

isn't it odd that you just spring up reasons in defence for bible verses but you judge the words of the Quran by its literal meaning ? Probably you dont know there's something called 'Tafseer l Quran' which explains each verse in detail in order for ppl not to be mislead by tgeir literal meaning. . . .or is it that you just chose to be a hypocrite ?
May Almighty God bless you.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by thirty(m): 4:48am On Jul 29, 2012
Da infamous: There was palpable tension in the commercial city of Onitsha yesterday when the Muslim community comprising Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas resisted alleged plot by the Anambra state government to demolish their Central Mosque located close to the Bridgehead market. Saturday Nation gathered that the Muslims numbering over 1000 and chanting “Allah is the greatest”, maintained that the plan by the state government to destroy their place of worship was a fallout of the cold war against them in the state.
Addressing journalists yesterday during the protest, the leader of the Muslims, Alhaji Habib Faruk, said they have already compiled with the state government’s decision to beautify the Bridgehead and Upper Iweka axis by removing all their shops as directed, adding the said mosque does not fall within the area marked for demolition.
Alhaji Faruk who led the protest, condemned the manner members of the Anambra state task force under the Transition Committee Chairman of Onitsha South descended on the Muslims during their Friday prayer and forced them out of the mosque.
He maintained that the action of the state government might not be unconnected with the current activities of the dreaded Boko Haram in some Northern parts of the country.He pleaded with the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mohammed Abubakar, to prevail on the state government to approach the issue with caution in view of the security situation in the country.
“We are not resisting the decision of the state government to beautify the Bridgehead but the plan to demolish our place of worship is more political and could result in breakdown of law and order because no Muslim would stand by and watch their place of worship demolished for no just cause”
Meanwhile, the Transition Committee Chairman of Onitsha South, Mr. Okechukwu Ezeani, said the actionof the state government was not politically or religiously influenced, but a measure to clean up the entrance to the state.
He said “we are not targeting any mosque.Even if a cathedral is standing in the place marked out for demolition, it would be pulled down, so, the insinuation that the state government is witch hunting Muslims is unfounded and malicious”
It took the intervention of the Commander of the 302 Artillery Regiment, Onitsha , Col J. T Durowaiye, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Balla Nasarawa and the Onitsha Area Commander, Mr. B.C. Wordu who drafted detachments of armed security men to the area to bring the situation under control.

http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=250&pubid=xa-4ebcf1157f12de8d

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/index.1.html

let the anambra state gov be truthful about d issue. If its out hatred against against any group it against principle human right and democracy. If gov insist on demolition, let the gov provide another befitting place of worship.
Secondly, i thing d reason why all d states of south are doing bad is state of religion. They even practice christianity with idol, carryn bible to shrinne. Why cant you taste full Islam today and see. UK and USA are adopting islamic doctrine and principles to manage goverment. Without Islam (not hausa, fulani or yoruba. Mean complete Islam) in the south east and south south part of Nigeria, you cant rule yourselves very well.

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by tintingz(m): 5:24am On Jul 29, 2012
thirty:
let the anambra state gov be truthful about d issue. If its out hatred against against any group it against principle human right and democracy. If gov insist on demolition, let the gov provide another befitting place of worship.
Secondly, i thing d reason why all d states of south are doing bad is state of religion. They even practice christianity with idol, carryn bible to shrinne. Why cant you taste full Islam today and see. UK and USA are adopting islamic doctrine and principles to manage goverment. Without Islam (not hausa, fulani or yoruba. Mean complete Islam) in the south east and south south part of Nigeria, you cant rule yourselves very well.
beautiful!
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by aryzgreat: 5:24am On Jul 29, 2012
thirty:

D.U.N.C.E Aboki! Tell me any sharia state that has performed better dan any of these southern states, Akwaibom, Imo, Lagos, Enugu, Rivers, Cross Rivers, Ondo, Edo, Anambra etc Zombie follow follow head nacker! ur state wealth is spent on tourism to saudi arabia in the name of pilgrimage while u cows wallow in poverty. SMH undecided and for u ranting about providing them anoda place, it will not happen! Let them go and buy land and get C of O. You think we will accept dis rubbish they are doing in Jos over here? Thunder fire their beards! stewpid set of pple!

2 Likes

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by aryzgreat: 5:35am On Jul 29, 2012
Rencent:

YOU MUST BE MAD.....when did i type am igbo....GOD FORBID....na ur family go be igbo...NITWIT

I didnt know u are a l.u.n.a.t.i.c, who was writting about being igbo and catholic before joining islam? Was it a slip of finger. God will forbid a stewpid aboki mad man like u frm being Igbo! Head nacking agama lizards are not welcomed in igboland! Its anathema! Its haram! Its abomination! its highly prohibited! we dont want our land desecrated by ur wicked blood! We are CHRISTIAN REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA!

Rencent: Hey, contact me if you are keen on finding an Igbo Muslim from before the Biafran Nigerian war. callymo2j@gmail.com I have a few information to give you. I am Igbo, am Catholic but dont be amazed when I tell you I got a muslim blood and no one from my linake is from any part of the world other than Igboland.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by aryzgreat: 5:36am On Jul 29, 2012
Rencent:

YOU MUST BE MAD.....when did i type am igbo....GOD FORBID....na ur family go be igbo...NITWIT

I didnt know u are a l.u.n.a.t.i.c, who was writting about being igbo and catholic before joining islam? Was it a slip of finger. God will forbid a stewpid aboki mad man like u frm being Igbo! Head nacking agama lizards are not welcomed in igboland! Its anathema! Its haram! Its abomination! its highly prohibited! we dont want our land desecrated by ur wicked blood! We are CHRISTIAN REPUBLIC OF BIAFRA!

Rencent: Hey, contact me if you are keen on finding an Igbo Muslim from before the Biafran Nigerian war. callymo2j@gmail.com I have a few information to give you. I am Igbo, am Catholic but dont be amazed when I tell you I got a muslim blood and no one from my linake is from any part of the world other than Igboland.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Nobody: 5:48am On Jul 29, 2012
Ejiné: I think muslims of Igbo extraction should be 'cleansed' undecided
hail ejine hitler!
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by OneNaira6: 6:09am On Jul 29, 2012
rhymz: what do you mean by forced Igbo muslims in the north? I am presently in Sokoto, this is arguably the seat of Nigeria's islamic power yet there are churches and many Igbo people living here in Peace. Which one again be forced muslim for this we era? Guy relax biko and say things as they are. Can somebody show us one Igbo muslim, all these long epistles will not do anything, any desperate Igbo person trying to curry favour from rich and influential muslims can claim to be muslim and even change his name to some funny muslim name, it still does not make him an Igbo muslim. Show us proof of a practising Igbo muslim that all and sundry knows.

I think he meant "forced" Igbo as in Igbo that converted in terms of safety from the hausa/fulani up north, for more contract and political gain. I do know one Igbo muslim. He's the only Igbo muslims i've met in my entire life and his islam is as fake as it can get. The guy in question converted for contracts alone at least that is what I believe because when he converted, nobody else in his family converted with him including his children and wife. He eats food muslims are not suppose to eat like pork and stuff. He is the only Igbo muslim I've ever met in my life and I have a feeling that man pray silently to God and Jesus. I would not be surprised if he goes to church secretly.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by OneNaira6: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2012
Da infamous:
“We are not resisting the decision of the state government to beautify the Bridgehead but the plan to demolish our place of worship is more political and could result in breakdown of law and order because no Muslim would stand by and watch their place of worship demolished for no just cause
Meanwhile, the Transition Committee Chairman of Onitsha South, Mr. Okechukwu Ezeani, said the actionof the state government was not politically or religiously influenced, but a measure to clean up the entrance to the state.

The bold sounds like a threat. Religion of peace indeed. Tufiakwa!!!!!!

Anyway, the mosque was illegally built in a land it shouldn't be, the government has every right to demolition the property if it is affecting their plans. All this protest and headache is unnecessary. Threatening the government would even add in more fuel for the demolition. What ever ounce of chance they had to get the Anambra government to stop, went off the roof the minute they threaten them. This people do not know Anambra people at all, do they? They would test that threat, watch. It gonna happen just to see what you people would do. Una do not know Anambra people at all at all.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by scorpidmo(m): 6:36am On Jul 29, 2012
I never thought thinking rationally could be dis hard. You say u haven't seen an igbo Muslim, how many nigerians av u met to make such a flawed summary. I attended
sec. school wiv an igbo Muslim named chinedu abdul kabir. there's no human that won't rise to protect himself when he's being cheated. BAKA
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 29, 2012
ulimited: boko haram is muslims and muslims are boko haram we are use to thier violent is nt new is thier religous teching
Rev. King and The Crusaders are christains...The crusaders and Rev. King are christains.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 29, 2012
akpu nku: study these rules carefully...

Rule1: igbos are 100% non-muslims
Rule2: incase u meet an igbo muslim, im sori read rule one again.
An that is the reason why Igbos are mostly ritual killers.All u know is money money money,courtesy of human body part..Your widows drink the water use in bathing the body of their dead husband and get their hair shaven too.Is that what you call christainity?You guys also have an igbo outcast group called OSU which you dont marry.All forms of atrocities resides in igbo land due to the religion u chose to follow.Change ur evil ways now.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by 2sa2: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2012
[quote

author=Mr.chippychappy]

A true igbo man can NEVER be
forced
to embrace a religion or ideology he doesn't want or
like. Any so called "forced igbo muslim" is a fake muslim (because he
was forced to embrace the religion) , a fake christian (because he
denied the true religion and the one and only GOD) and a fake igboman
(for being a coward) . We don't need such type of people in igbo land
and we should get rid of such people with IMMEDIATE effect. There is
always a choice ! If an igbo man finds himself in a position whereby
customers / business partners are hostile to him because of his refusal
to embrace a BARBARIC RELIGION then he can always move to a region or
location where civilization exists . Ndi anambra must support their
government in breaking down that shrine where blood thirsty vampires
have their meeting . Babylon MUST fall IGBOLAND cool
[/quote]
you
dont know what you are saying, u and i know that igbo or ibo people are
very desperate, they can do anything for anything. They can decide to
become muslims or any religion for that matter for a purpose. And this
purpose is usually related to or connected directly or indirectly to
MONEY.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by EzePromoe: 7:16am On Jul 29, 2012
thirty:
Let me believe that this post was a mistake and would be modified shortly. The US adopting the islamic style of rule, could you just hear yourself. If islamic rule was the best then why are your areas in Nigeria boiling. Ok, let's rule Nigeria out and go to other all islam countries like Libya, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and so on. Religion of peace indeed.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by tempest01(m): 7:20am On Jul 29, 2012
phemmy1987: The governor shld b careful abt his decision inoda to avoid him of unnecessary violence in d state. Islam is a religion of peace nt else bt peace.
u are talking about "unnecessary violence" and u r also writing religion of peace. Are u high on cheap weed?
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Dawdy(m): 7:22am On Jul 29, 2012
Eze Promoe: Let me believe that this post was a mistake and would be modified shortly. The US adopting the islamic style of rule, could you just hear yourself. If islamic rule was the best then why are your areas in Nigeria boiling. Ok, let's rule Nigeria out and go to other all islam countries like Libya, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and so on. Religion of peace indeed.
Which of the countries u mentioned is free from American Injustics?
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by malele(m): 7:24am On Jul 29, 2012
Islam will never be accepted in IGBOLAND.
Its deadly to allow that religion raise its head in IGBOLAND.

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by EzePromoe: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2012
akthedream: An that is the reason why Igbos are mostly ritual killers.All u know is money money money,courtesy of human body part..Your widows drink the water use in bathing the body of their dead husband and get their hair shaven too.Is that what you call christainity?You guys also have an igbo outcast group called OSU which you dont marry.All forms of atrocities resides in igbo land due to the religion u chose to follow.Change ur evil ways now.
And that's why islam still remain a terrorist organisation headed by top class terrorists e.g Osama Bin Laden, Muammar Ghadaffi and host of them. We are better because we have lowest poverty rate in Nigeria, the big men carry the low class along. Not a place were you have many billionaires but having a desert as their hometown. Do i blame them, the same islamic doctrine. That same doctrine says kill non-muslims and get 7 virgins. LMAO. The virgins came to heaven to be disvirgined isn't it? Yeye religion. Abeg Anambra state government, one mosque too small, there's suppose to be a total cleansing in the land (wiping all those shrine where they practice bloodshed in the name of praying to Allah.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by EzePromoe: 7:33am On Jul 29, 2012
Dawdy:
Which of the countries u mentioned is free from American Injustics?
Why they not wage the war in America and free their people from man-made disasters.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Tbash1(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2012
Onlytruth:

This is why I personally think that Islam will find it VERY HARD to establish in Igboland. This mindset of always threatening violence in the face of slighest grievance.
Churches have been severally demolished in Nigeria in the North, West and East, and no Christian ever threatens violence because of it. I am now beginning to understand why some believe that Islam and peace are like oil and water that can NEVER mix. I don't fear for Onitsha or Anambra state because I know that my people are capable of dealing with any trouble maker.
I wish the governor God's speed as he demolishes everything in the way of beautification of the bridge head. cool
We Anambrarians are SOLIDLY behind you! cool cool cool
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 29, 2012
Even if there are igbo muslims they might not be living in igbo land cause in all my tours am yet to see or hear of an igbo muslim. Islam aint tolerated in igboland and soon all muslims whether igbo or not will be sent packing for a new dawn and new nation to come. BIAFRA IS MY DREAM
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by stray: 7:50am On Jul 29, 2012
Mr.chippychappy:

On Point ! Like Al Capone said "You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone.
" . Get some heavily armed military men to the premises of the Mosque and then "Plead" with the Muhammedists to evacuate the area.

oh!y writin like a senile human,dis issue is between human beings,pls don't calls muslims muhammedist cos u r directly disrespectin our prophet SAW by callin dem wat u just mentioned,no disrespect jst clearin d air.so next time be calm and relaxed before u write,ok?

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2012
If those muslims decides to go violent in igboland they should as well know that it is a suicide mission and once they attack anywhere in igboland the whole eastern state will retaliate. They should know better that igbos don't take shits in their own land. Our grandfathers never did take shits and they instilled that understanding of never let anyman fight you in your land if they try it Kill them.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by four4: 8:04am On Jul 29, 2012
UncleJJ: Fashola is a yoruba muslim, in a state where the majority of.muslims are yorubas. Beside's the yoruba muslims r nt regarded as "muslims" so to say.

Peter Obi is an Ibo xtain in state where majority of muslims r nt Ibo's.

Please, let us learn to understand and forsee potential social dangers.

Wether we like it or not this is a sensitive issue, and the governor need to atleast provide a new site for the mosque before demolition.

This will give the BH, a reason to attack southerners in the north, please let us protect each other not foolishly provoke repraisal attacks .
I agree with u totally except that part u said YORUBA MUSLIM not regarded as MUSLIM.in Islam there is nothing like that 'it is either u are a muslim or not atall' is only GOD that know who is and not MUSLIM, that authority does not belong to anybody. Me I'm a Yoru's and I'm a MUSLIM nd proud of IT

1 Like

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by tempest01(m): 8:28am On Jul 29, 2012
akthedream: Which of the Jesus?Hopd you are not reffering to Nel gibson..You worship his picture in ur room?..You have them around ur wall?Your Jesus has bears and u keep insulting muslims.
u see the problem with ur lot? U go to ur mosque and start "preaching" negatives about "Jesus". What kind of message are u passing across? Why don't u practice ur religion and beliefs and respect others believes?
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by thirty(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2012
Eze Promoe: Let me believe that this post was a mistake and would be modified shortly. The US adopting the islamic style of rule, could you just hear yourself. If islamic rule was the best then why are your areas in Nigeria boiling. Ok, let's rule Nigeria out and go to other all islam countries like Libya, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan and so on. Religion of peace indeed.
Kindly consider Malasia, Indonisia Saudi Arabia Dubai, Arab Emirate that you people go and make fortune today. The religion war today is nothing but out of hatred against Islam package by the western (USA). Rome- Italy, where Pope reside has the highest mafia in the world. And that is not my point on my early text. Let the igbo embrace Islam & allow people to practice Islam and see how you are going to be better of.
My brother, igbo people is one of the best tribes in Nigeria but with all your chrisaian practice (insincere), people perceive you as the worst, why? E.g. How many igbo man has ever be the president of Nigeria? Even the south south (GEJ) that is tasting it today is the worst. So embrace Islam. Christianity and Okija shrine can save you.

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by four4: 8:35am On Jul 29, 2012
. Check all this countries you mention you will see handy work of USA or WESTERN power in the name of every body must adopt Democracy
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by cashcpt(m): 8:35am On Jul 29, 2012
gists:

Gov. Fashola (a muslim) demolished a mosque in Lagos and absolutely nothing happened because he presented concrete case to justify the action beyond objection to any sensible human. But you'll be looking for trouble to just demolish a mosque (or any building) and the only reason you can give is

Correction: Fashola has pulled down several mosques in lagos including two mosques in ifako ijaiye alone
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by thirty(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2012
gboss4sure: Even if there are igbo muslims they might not be living in igbo land cause in all my tours am yet to see or hear of an igbo muslim. Islam aint tolerated in igboland and soon all muslims whether igbo or not will be sent packing for a new dawn and new nation to come. BIAFRA IS MY DREAM
somebody must have type this without ur knowledge. So the governor is a liar, he want to send muslim out of igboland even if the person is his father. Abormition continue in igboland. Biafra you cant get.

Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by unclenna(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2012
Da infamous: There was palpable tension in the commercial city of Onitsha yesterday when the Muslim community comprising Igbos, Hausas and Yorubas resisted alleged plot by the Anambra state government to demolish their Central Mosque located close to the Bridgehead market. Saturday Nation gathered that the Muslims numbering over 1000 and chanting “Allah is the greatest”, maintained that the plan by the state government to destroy their place of worship was a fallout of the cold war against them in the state.
Addressing journalists yesterday during the protest, the leader of the Muslims, Alhaji Habib Faruk, said they have already compiled with the state government’s decision to beautify the Bridgehead and Upper Iweka axis by removing all their shops as directed, adding the said mosque does not fall within the area marked for demolition.
Alhaji Faruk who led the protest, condemned the manner members of the Anambra state task force under the Transition Committee Chairman of Onitsha South descended on the Muslims during their Friday prayer and forced them out of the mosque.
He maintained that the action of the state government might not be unconnected with the current activities of the dreaded Boko Haram in some Northern parts of the country.He pleaded with the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mohammed Abubakar, to prevail on the state government to approach the issue with caution in view of the security situation in the country.
“We are not resisting the decision of the state government to beautify the Bridgehead but the plan to demolish our place of worship is more political and could result in breakdown of law and order because no Muslim would stand by and watch their place of worship demolished for no just cause”
He said “we are not targeting any mosque.Even if a cathedral is standing in the place marked out for demolition, it would be pulled down, so, the insinuation that the state government is witch hunting Muslims is unfounded and malicious”
It took the intervention of the Commander of the 302 Artillery Regiment, Onitsha , Col J. T Durowaiye, the Commissioner of Police, Mr. Balla Nasarawa and the Onitsha Area Commander, Mr. B.C. Wordu who drafted detachments of armed security men to the area to bring the situation under control.

If that is true the task force did not do well............Am not a Muslim but you have to respect people and their religion......Though most time they(Muslims)do not respect us and our religion.... embarassed
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by aryzgreat: 8:58am On Jul 29, 2012
thirty:
Kindly consider[b] Malasia, Indonisia Saudi Arabia Dubai, Arab Emirate[/b] that you people go and make fortune today. The religion war today is nothing but out of hatred against Islam package by the western (USA). Rome- Italy, where Pope reside has the highest mafia in the world. And that is not my point on my early text. Let the igbo embrace Islam & allow people to practice Islam and see how you are going to be better of.
My brother, igbo people is one of the best tribes in Nigeria but with all your chrisaian practice (insincere), people perceive you as the worst, why? E.g. How many igbo man has ever be the president of Nigeria? Even the south south (GEJ) that is tasting it today is the worst. So embrace Islam. Christianity and Okija shrine can save you.

Ewu hausa! the boldened are what they are today beacuse of American and western life influence, Osama Bin devil was a prince in saudi arabia but he was against America because America brought civility and and encouraged liberal islamism through their interaction with the saudi kings viz-a-viz america's refining of saudi crude oil.

Today we hear of syria accusing saudi king of not being true muslim because saudi's stance is in harmony with america's stance. We know that in islam, the extremist are considered better muslims dan the liberal ones, dats y an aboki muslim will not allow yoruba muslim to lead prayer when in a mixed situation.

Please tell me how ur ruling nigeria has made u better than igbo ppl? Isn't it a contradiction dat muslims have held sway of this contry's leadership and yet fellow muslims are the poorest in West Africa? Ur criminal islamic leaders accumulated wealth and left u poorer to be used as a tool for violence, while an average wealthy igbo xtian will have 15 boys under his tutelage and after 5 years settle dem to start up something meaningful and d cycle continues till we are all rich while u animals shout "ritual money" as if ritual money exists, almajiris will prefer to be poor than join the ritual bandwagon.
Re: Plan To Demolish Mosque In Onitsha: Muslims Protest by unclenna(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2012
“We are not resisting the decision of the state government to beautify the Bridgehead but the plan to demolish our place of worship is more political and could result in breakdown of law and order because no Muslim would stand by and watch their place of worship demolished for no just cause

With all due respect to you Alhaji, pls SHUT UP..............SO we Christians are fools who watch you and your boko haram brothers bomb down our churches.....This post is making me angry am out......... angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Alamieyeseigha's Pardon: Bill Gates Cancels Trip To Nigeria / Maria Ude Nwachi's Customized Hummer H2 (Photos) / Clean-Up Committee Eases Traffic In Obalende, Clears Illegal Parks, Garages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.