Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband (22435 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2012
freecocoa: This is like a joke right?
honestly *
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by brownlord: 10:38am On Jul 29, 2012
naffysa: Ladies do you find cooking breakfast for your Husband/boyfriend stressful. Men,do you enjoying eating breakfast before going to work?

How often do you visit the psychiatric?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:
excuse meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! hey hey hey hey hey, pls pls pls pls pls pls, can u guys just give me a break
OMG! what abt the hubby doing the cooking every morning after which we both prepare and go out to work?
yes, i just typed that!!! I'll do the cooking when it doesn't involve stressing my arse out, bt if it does... (u know d rest of da story).

FYI: IF U THINK A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN, REMEMBER THAT'S WHERE THE KNIFE IS KEPT!
Typical teenage mentality. . . Grow up first.

What does the knife being in the kitchen have to do with what is being discussed? Wait, so in your mind, you actually made sense?

GTFOH!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by slimming: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2012
It is your duty, it shouldn't be a burden.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2012
brownlord:

How often do you visit the psychiatric?
Lmao. grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2012
freecocoa: What is this one saying?

Knives are kept in the kitchen,so what?

Like someone can't overpower you,collect the knife come beat craze comot from your head untop,mstcheew.
U sure dat wan sane at all? Me thinks she needs drip.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2012
@OP, no oo. In my case, na my husband dey cook breakfast. Me I cannot cook for shiot, so I stay in bed and he gets up to make food for everyone.
smiley

Na so life for dey.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by ypzilanti: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2012
When your husband begins to find fulfiling his 'husbandly' duties stressfull too, dont complain.

Everyone should play their roles.

Besides, I usually find that women who are madly in love with their b/f or husband do not find this a chore. Abi you no love am?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 29, 2012
ypzilanti: When your husband begins to find fulfiling his 'husbandly' duties stressfull too, dont complain.

Besides, I usually find that women who are madly in love with their b/f or husband do not find this a chore. Abi you no love am?
This wan no be love, na luv.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by freecocoa(f): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U sure dat wan sane at all? Me thinks she needs drip.
Leave the imbe na,that one need brain implant not just drip.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2012
ypzilanti: When your husband begins to find fulfiling his 'husbandly' duties stressfull too, dont complain.

Why should everyone play their roles when a man's 'role' should providing the money but you hear them complain about it every single day. Why should she not complain? She has a right to complain!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by safeLove(f): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2012

Love is reciprocal. If you love each other then making your spouse happy shouldn't be a big deal as long as its appreciated and not taken for granted.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2012
Personally, it's a silly question but you should not chastise her for it. It is not by force to cook for your man, op. If you don't want to cook for him for certain reasons then go find maid but as long as he's the one bringing home the dough and shid, you better make sure by 6am he has his breakfast in bed and the house cleaned. tongue

Haha, maybe the maid can also do the other duties for you. grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane: @OP, no oo. In my case, na my husband dey cook breakfast. Me I cannot cook for shiot, so I stay in bed and he gets up to make food for everyone.
smiley

Na so life for dey.
Yeah frighin rite! Like say full housewife like u get choice.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 29, 2012
Why do men consider entering the kitchen to cook to be so demeaning? So women are the subhumans that deserve that task abi?
brownlord:

I think you and the poster of this foolish story need to have your head examine, Pray you dont get married to a man like me i will definately reduce you to the position of a house help, becos that where unmannered and foolish girls like you belong
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Gudsyd(f): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2012
If u hate cukin breakfast 4 ur husband,wat do u enjoyin doin,havin sex or wat? Mayb u shuld cal mi 2 do dat 4 u
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Yeah frighin rite! Like say full housewife like u get choice.

Have you not heard? In my family the women wear the trousers. The women go hunting and the men cook. tongue
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2012
naffysa: Ladies do you find cooking breakfast for your Husband/boyfriend stressful. Men,do you enjoying eating breakfast before going to work?

YOU HATE COOKING BREAKFAST FOR YOUR HUSBAND BECAUSE YOU'RE LAZY.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by ayodot(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2012
Later, you'll come to nairaland and post 'My husband hates given me house keeping allowance'.
but till then don't stop hating giving him food
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by KINGwax(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:
excuse meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! hey hey hey hey hey, pls pls pls pls pls pls, can u guys just give me a break
OMG! what abt the hubby doing the cooking every morning after which we both prepare and go out to work?
yes, i just typed that!!! I'll do the cooking when it doesn't involve stressing my arse out, bt if it does... (u know d rest of da story).

FYI: IF U THINK A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN, REMEMBER THAT'S WHERE THE KNIFE IS KEPT!
i pity dt dude! He's so unlucky to have a bitchi
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2012
Gudsyd: If u hate cukin breakfast 4 ur husband,wat do u enjoyin doin,havin sex or wat? Mayb u shuld cal mi 2 do dat 4 u
Sharp gal! See as u format ur cv join d matter

Lmao..

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by masterpiecer(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2012
safeLove: Even though I hate climbing down the stircase in the morning. I love making breakfast for my boo. He enjoys my cooking and I love to watch him eat. So I seize every opportunity I get to feed him. For now he's the only "kid" I have.

[size=30pt]GOD WILL BLESS U 4 ME MY SISTER[/size]

now that is what i call a virtous woman, u too much abegsmiley
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by taryour(f): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:

so obvious this is coming from a kid,i gues you should be 15years or thereabout....
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Odunnu: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:

Who be this one?
Are you also the OP? Give you a break as in gini?
*smh* some pipo no well, aswearigad!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by LesbianBoy(m): 11:14am On Jul 29, 2012
May God never give we men on nairaland, women like the poster.........AMEN!!!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:

U re joking right? So wot if the knife is kept in the kitchen e be lik say u wan die early. Pray make u no marry my kind guy and mess up no be person go tell u to run bak 2 ur mama house
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 29, 2012
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:
all y'all bleepers can't go and dance azonto on top of transformer, but if that doesn't work, trek to 3rd mainland or eko bridge and do summersault.
i just said my hobby should cook and im the worst human being on earth? LMAO n ROTF.
someone called me a batch, i think he's referring to his momma. i didn't get married to be reduced to a housemaid, so stop gulping my analgesic pls!

if u still find me irritating, u hv 2 choices, either y'all agree with me or y'all can trek straight to China.

grin grin grin

Abegi, today is Sunday, i cant really reply this girl the way i want. Someone should help me pls.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Odunnu: 11:25am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:
all y'all bleepers can't go and dance azonto on top of transformer, but if that doesn't work, trek to 3rd mainland or eko bridge and do summersault.
i just said my hobby should cook and im the worst human being on earth? LMAO n ROTF.
someone called me a batch, i think he's referring to his momma. i didn't get married to be reduced to a housemaid, so stop gulping my analgesic pls!

if u still find me irritating, u hv 2 choices, either y'all agree with me or y'all can trek straight to China.

Everybody will blame me for engaging in a war of words with a certified lunatic!
Tufiakwa! Chukwuaju! God forbid bad thing.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by osajojo(m): 11:25am On Jul 29, 2012
Women don de Bleep up o, na so e start na me de wash cloth by myself. Wetin con remain wey dem de do.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by LesbianBoy(m): 11:26am On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:

we REFUSE to find you ''irritating''! because we know u dont mean what ur saying and just seeking CHEAP attention jor! Na today? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2012
Am not a lady and I dont eat breakfast, as in, I cant remember the last time I ate breakfast. Probably when I was still in school.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences / South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.