Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband (22438 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
jadelyn007: I dnt c y pipo ar makin such big fuse ova lito tins lyk who prepares breakfast.According 2 Keneth Hagin(snr) he has bn d one preparin breakfast weneva he's around 4 d ova 60yrs he's bn married n it doesnt make him less of a man
true it doesnt matter who cooks but then is it proper when a housewife deliberately says "neva is she gon cook in the house" dahs nonsense!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Pakavy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
freecocoa: This is like a joke right?
nope!a woman of vice doesnt joke
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
no i dont! i just hold a different view.

dont insult my person! angry
My apologies. Life is too short.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: One's duty, with due respect, is your wife a "House Wife ?" You are so 19th century. So my chic should be late for her itinerary cos I need a breakfast every other morning. Damn!!!
Sir! Is ur wife gon be working? Okay whether she will or wont, iont care. What an awkward moment its gon be when your mum comes visiting and your wife sit across her on a settee and she asks d so called "cooks", "is d food ready?" or shes just gon be supervising? Will she also tell d cooks ur favorite meals? Hw much salt or the way to garnish and flavour the meals? Man its still ur dream to live an extremely wealthy life buh man all ur ideologies are only possible, feasible and applicable when u guys are getting old. Oh yeah
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy:
I hear you. But I won't accept your ideals. And mind you, during my childhood days, we had more than two house help.
Your Dad was a great man for hiring two house helps for the family. But can we say the same for the son ?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by buzugee(m): 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2012
no reason why you should have to make breakfast for him if you also have a 9 to 5 job. so do you have a 9 to 5 job ?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dygeasy: Sir! Is ur wife gon be working? Okay whether she will or wont, iont care. What an awkward moment its gon be when your mum comes visiting and your wife sit across her on a settee and she asks d so called "cooks", "is d food ready?" or shes just gon be supervising? Will she also tell d cooks ur favorite meals? Hw much salt or the way to garnish and flavour the meals? Man its still ur dream to live an extremely wealthy life buh man all ur ideologies are only possible, feasible and applicable when u guys are getting old. Oh yeah
I understand your concern about my mum coming around, But Dygeasy, you didnt ask me who taught me to have cooks and assistance and treat my lady like a Queen. My mum raised me good. And I work real hard to make things happen.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
sexkillz: grin grin grin

Abegi, today is Sunday, i cant really reply this girl the way i want. Someone should help me pls.

She get luck say 2day na sunday, am just tryina be as holy as possible.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I understand your concern about my mum coming around, But Dygeasy, you didnt ask me who taught me to have cooks and assistance and treat my lady like a Queen. My mum raised me good. And I work real hard to make things happen.
my mom ddnt teach me to treat my wife like I bought her too. What I am saying is to have the right mentality about matrimony and not a derailed and over-westernized mind. Btw are u of a royal blood?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dygeasy: my mom ddnt teach me to treat my wife like I bought her too. What I am saying is to have the right mentality about matrimony and not a derailed and over-westernized mind. Btw are u of a royal blood?
He might b! i sense it 2.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: My apologies. Life is too short.
Apologies accepted!

Go and sin no more... tongue cool
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
He might b! i sense it 2.
shrugs*
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dygeasy: my mom ddnt teach me to treat my wife like I bought her too. What I am saying is to have the right mentality about matrimony and not a derailed and over-westernized mind. Btw are u of a royal blood?
Hahahaha...No wonder I have been admonished many times not to come to Nairaland....my friends say is the den for the never-do-well(s). But am staying here. I will get real people on this forum and we will change mentalities for the better.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Hahahaha...No wonder I have been admonished many times not to come to Nairaland....my friends say is the den for the never-do-well(s).
now turning it 2 something else isnt that? I bow out in peace. Seun might wanna sell nairaland u could buy it u know. When others see ur f.oolish post they ll tell you wah u need to know.
Beht den I can't still help but call u a f.oolish eedeehot
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dygeasy: now turning it 2 something else isnt that? I bow out in peace. Seun might wanna sell nairaland u could buy it u know. When others see ur f.oolish post they ll tell you wah u need to know.
Beht den I can't still help but call u a f.oolish eedeehot
Why do you resort to name calling when one's ideology differs from yours ? Is it an indication that you are sentenced to poverty and never gonna get out of it ?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do you resort to name calling when one's ideology differs from yours ? Is it an indication that you are sentenced to poverty and never gonna get out of it ?
Jesos! shocked shocked

Ouch!!!!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by cupid4ig(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
Guy no need to argue with this 2 lunatics here. @Watch~tower's a look at her pic alone withh tell u she is just a 16years old kid. As this foolish billyonaire who is here pretending to have enough to throw around he is not even married yet just idiot with stupid mentality. U should really be ashamed of ur self. EZI offia. Mtcheeeew. I attached picture of this 16years old Watch~tower's below

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Konnektions146(m): 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Why do you resort to name calling when one's ideology differs from yours ? Is it an indication that you are sentenced to poverty and never gonna get out of it ?
what were u feelin like wen u made such a statement ?
everyone here is now a never-do-well
c'mon, i dont know u but dere are a lot of people here dat are always-do-well so get out of yur inferior complexity and be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Jesos! shocked shocked

Ouch!!!!
alright
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dygeasy: alright
Fine thanks!

U?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
Konnektions146:
c'mon, i dont know u but dere are a lot of people here dat are always-do-well so get out of yur inferior complexity and be reasonable.

seriously high five

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Konnektions146:

My friends say so....didnt you read that part ? My friends say......Jesus Christ...what happen to your understanding of English....
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Fine thanks!

U?
okay..serzly see d guy's post now.. Haba wah dd we carry wah are we throwing?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
cupid4ig: Guy no need to argue with this 2 lunatics here. @Watch~tower's a look at her pic alone withh tell u she is just a 16years old kid. As this foolish billyonaire who is here pretending to have enough to throw around he is not even married yet just idiot with stupid mentality. U should really be ashamed of ur self. EZI offia. Mtcheeeew. I attached picture of this 16years old Watch~tower's below
i don hear u jare
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by buzugee(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
brownlord:

Are the professional cooks machine or one of the robot manifactured by the Nigeria Army, what Gender are the natural cook, homosexual or what, because if you are a Christian, the bible clearly state the role of both man and woman in the family, and if you a muslim same goes, neither of this, our tradition even defines it better so from where is your own idealogy, why not also employ a profession to satisfy your urge or give you children too, what is wrong in a woman preparing meal for the family, i know of a family that the woman never allow her grown up daughter prepare or serve food for her husband, my friend you need to think with your head, your lady is not your cook, then who are your cook are they not male or female, i still maintain no matter how wealthy i am, the day my woman stop preparing and [b]serve my meal, that same day [/b]i replace her, my father never run his house on professional cook, God forbid i run mine, nonsense
come on man. you dont want a wife. you want a slave. you are a stonage archaic throwback from the early 1900s. i can understand the anger at a woman not wanting to cook for her man, but to expect to get served ? thats just irritating even to myself. i would never allow my daughter, sister or female friend get in a relationship where the man expects to be served. you are just a step below hitler.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Konnektions146(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: My friends say so....didnt you read that part ? My friends say......Jesus Christ...what happen to your understanding of English....
if u really understood yurself, u would know that makin reference to yur friends in dis situation means dat u are now seein a reason y u have to believe wat dey said abt Nairaland...unless u are confused and ddnt know what u wrote?

since yu joined Nairaland, in sincerity, are people here some kinda Never-do-well individuals

lets watch wat we say dan come her to spew rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2012
buzugee: come on man. you dont want a wife. you want a slave. you are a stonage archaic throwback from the early 1900s. i can understand the anger at a woman not wanting to cook for her man, but to expect to get served ? thats just irritating even to myself. i would never allow my daughter, sister or female friend get in a relationship where the man expects to be served. you are just a step below hitler.
A step below hitler? Lmaooooo.....

Trust me! He ain't even close.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by dabrake(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
brownlord:

I think you and the poster of this foolish story need to have your head examine, Pray you dont get married to a man like me i will definately reduce you to the position of a house help, becos that where unmannered and foolish girls like you belong
you are such a gentleman. I'ld reduce her to a slave
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dygeasy: okay..serzly see d guy's post now.. Haba wah dd we carry wah are we throwing?
Am speechless!

Dat was WOW..
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
Konnektions146:
if u really understood yurself, u would know that makin reference to yur friends in dis situation means dat u are now seein a reason y u have to believe wat dey said abt Nairaland...unless u are confused and ddnt know what u wrote?
since yu joined Nairaland, in sincerity, are people here some kinda Never-do-well individuals

lets watch wat we say dan come her to spew rubbish
I am beginning to believe my friends because of people like you flooding the entire place and celebrating the slavery of women. What makes you better than women. Stop this arrogant display of na.k.ed 19th century mentality and hire a goddamn cook.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by dabrake(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:
excuse meeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! hey hey hey hey hey, pls pls pls pls pls pls, can u guys just give me a break
OMG! what abt the hubby doing the cooking every morning after which we both prepare and go out to work?
yes, i just typed that!!! I'll do the cooking when it doesn't involve stressing my arse out, bt if it does... (u know d rest of da story).

FYI: IF U THINK A WOMAN'S PLACE IS IN THE KITCHEN, REMEMBER THAT'S WHERE THE KNIFE IS KEPT!
hey, be patient. It would soon be 4pm. Would open the zoo.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I am beginning to believe my friends because of people like you flooding the entire place and celebrating the slavery of women. What makes you better than women. Stop this arrogant display of na.k.ed 19th century mentality and hire a goddamn cook.
you are the bigoted individual.. Cooking isnt enslaving is it? U went to school ddnt u? And u cant tell me u ddnt boil a kettle of water..dyu call dat enslaving too? Seriously just stick to your ideas and pray every other girl who doesnt wish 2 cook 4 her husband gets an understanding man and someone like you who av been overly-influenced by d rich's way of life whose class u obviously do not belong to as u claim so man...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / Should Nigeria Limit Children Born Into Each Family In This Economy? / Nigerian Couple Battles UK Govt Over Son’s ‘forceful Adoption’ (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.