Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband (22437 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 12:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I have said my hard truths, dont say I didnt warn you.
hard truths or bad preaching? am gud sir!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by brownlord: 12:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lmaoooo!!!

Make sure u hire a jumbolance to carry her out instantly. grin grin grin grin grin

that the truth bro, and every right thinking man would knw that the best, when i go out to hustle and the woman i have cant manage the house, what else would she be doing, lavish my money and probably go to some sought of foolish women meeting or association? nonsense, she go go answer her papa name at once
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Mystiqme: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2012
iykak47: Attention seeker please are you a guy or a lady because your picture is not helping matters at all cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by jadelyn007(f): 12:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
I dnt c y pipo ar makin such big fuse ova lito tins lyk who prepares breakfast.According 2 Keneth Hagin(snr) he has bn d one preparin breakfast weneva he's around 4 d ova 60yrs he's bn married n it doesnt make him less of a man
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Elderly cooks? is ur wife disabled? na wa o...
Is that an honest question or a desperate attempt to insult my person ?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by 2sexy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:
Sometimes I don't even want to comment on some foolish posts... Op are u the first working class wife?...Op answer me... My aunt is a medical doctor and medical director of a state hospital and very tight schedule...Her husband travels a lot but comes only on weekend...yet weneva he is around, she ALWAYZ finds time to prepare all his special meals for the 3 days he is around. Is it stressful for her...YES it is...but she does it and has been doing it..and she is over 50. Now that is a WOMAN...Op ow old are u that u start to complain..infact I dnt av more to say b4 I start insulting u...There is culture...There are roles..westernization has made us adjust bt then even in the hollywood films we watch the wife still prepares meals for their family. So u'll rather sit in the sitting room while ur hubby makes u bread and egg everyday...when it's nt that u're sick or pregnant...GROW UP
thank you and God bless you.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy: oh I see you have the money and you can't afford to pay 10 dollars to register a domain name for one year and another 10 dollars to host it per month and you are using a FREE website offered by google. .com kind of website is FREE!

O boy comot for road make I see better people jor.

I designed and sold www.seoarticlepress.com to an American. So, what are you telling me?

lmao!

2sexy don provoke o! Oya post ur account balance biko! grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by pendo89(f): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2012
nairaland has a way of making one appreciate who they are,where they have come from and what they do.

If u hate making breakfast,what about dinner and all the other lil irritating stuff men do?

I personally don't take breakfast infact I only do that on weekends. But I would not hesitate doing it for anybody in my house.

I just make sure everything is ready and in place the night before. I plan my time well.

In 10 min it's ready.Except ur cooking some heavy heavy stuff.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Is that an honest question or a desperate attempt to insult my person ?
desperate attempt to insult ur person! now bite me...

i asked a simple question mister! chill...
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by 2sexy(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
jadelyn007: I dnt c y pipo ar makin such big fuse ova lito tins lyk who prepares breakfast.According 2 Keneth Hagin(snr) he has bn d one preparin breakfast weneva he's around 4 d ova 60yrs he's bn married n it doesnt make him less of a man
this is Nigeria and we have our own culture. We are not Americans. Why don't you force a white man to accept your culture?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Jul 29, 2012
pendo89: nairaland has a way of making one appreciate who they are,where they have come from and what they do.

If u hate making breakfast,what about dinner and all the other lil irritating stuff men do?

I personally don't take breakfast infact I only do that on weekends. But I would not hesitate doing it for anybody in my house.

I just make sure everything is ready and in place the night before. I plan my time well.

In 10 min it's ready.Except ur cooking some heavy heavy stuff.

mawwrie me! cry
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
see as u just spoil d whole show now grin grin grin grin grin
Ow I take spoil show naaa? I jst talk am...Or u dey do this runs ni...Idowu!!!!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by mikron(m): 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
safeLove: Even though I hate climbing down the stircase in the morning. I love making breakfast for my boo. He enjoys my cooking and I love to watch him eat. So I seize every opportunity I get to feed him. For now he's the only "kid" I have.
i pray i have a girl that thinks like u. You just made my day
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
desperate attempt to insult ur person! now bite me...

i asked a simple question mister! chill...
I forgive you this one time....Sin no more...I exchange no insane words with a lady, am well-lettered.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 1:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I forgive you this one time....Sin no more...I exchange no insane words with a lady, am well-lettered.
haba! dat really got u? grin grin grin

Seriously...would u rada employ an elderly lady to do ur cooking and u have a young wife at home doing nada?

Dats not on!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
haba! dat really got u? grin grin grin

Seriously...would u rada employ an elderly lady to do ur cooking and u have a young wife at home doing nada?

Dats not on!

Idowuogbo, I chose my life and the way I live it. Why dont you understand and allow me live with my choices. I can afford the little things that make our life more worthwhile, will my lady not have freedom to lazy around when I can afford to throw some money around ?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by pendo89(f): 1:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
But nobody has asked why she hates cooking it.
could the guy be the problem? Maybe he demands a whole roasted goat for breakfast.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by 2sexy(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:

lmao!

2sexy don provoke o! Oya post ur account balance biko! grin grin grin
idowu... I like being realistic and I hate lies. Why would someone want to act as if he is he has it all and therefore proceed to waste it.

Going by history of the filty rich, millionaires and billionaires alike, they don't wast money any how. Warren Buffet who is the 3rd richest has only one house and a car which he bought over 25 years ago.
He does not have a private jet but has an airlime company.

How many mansion does Bill Gates have? How many cars? And here someone claims he has alot of money to waste.

I am currently on eating a delicious plate of rice prepared by my uncle's wife and it has been like this since I arrived PH on Thursday. They have a house help but the wife does the cooking.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Konnektions146(m): 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2012
civilisation is gettin some of our ladies crackin in de head, i cant imagine Watch-tower abi Jehova witness spewin rubbis.h here, wat re yu good at? fu.king?
u re juvenile andd i dont blame u, wenn u grow up, u will be more sensible.

Op,
its a pity ur marriage is headin for a crash and i hope u see it soon enough to sit up

i eat breakfast everyday , i can assist my wife but not like she is refusing to....c'mon , no matter how exposed and learned we tend to be, we MUST udastand we are coming from somewhere and we have a way of life(CULTURE)
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2012
The cooking that some girls dey carry for head I'm doing for myself right now cos I live alone and prepare my own meals...And for breakfast shey it pass bread and egg or Cereal or warmin some left over from the previous nite...OP in short u're very LAZY...I don vex sef...what rubbish! At worst get an help to assist u...if u and ur hubby cn afford it but dnt come and complain here...One day ur hubby shud start a thread titled "I HATE PAYING HOUSE RENT"

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 1:24pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I dont eat breakfast. This problem is financial. Husbands should get cooks/house helps. Wives are not natural cooks anymore.
shut up! Does dah mean neglecting one's duty? Even westerners take breakfast important.. So wahs rong wv ur head?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by MMM2(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2012
undecidedI enjoy taking beer as breakfast
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
People crying here and there as if hiring a cook is too expensive. So disgusting to slave a woman. A woman should cook at will, she shouldn't be expected to wake up every early and doing plate-washing and cooking....so 19th century. I guess many of you need House-wives.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dygeasy: shut up! Does dah mean neglecting one's duty? Even westerners take breakfast important.. So wahs rong wv ur head?
One's duty, with due respect, is your wife a "House Wife ?" You are so 19th century. So my chic should be late for her itinerary cos I need a breakfast every other morning. Damn!!!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: Idowuogbo, I chose my life and the way I live it. Why dont you understand and allow me live with my choices. I can afford the little things that make our life more worthwhile, will my lady not have freedom to lazy around when I can afford to throw some money around ?
Clown! well.. if it works for u! Fine..... lipsrsealed
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy:
idowu... I like being realistic and I hate lies. Why would someone want to act as if he is he has it all and therefore proceed to waste it.

Going by history of the filty rich, millionaires and billionaires alike, they don't wast money any how. Warren Buffet who is the 3rd richest has only one house and a car which he bought over 25 years ago.
He does not have a private jet but has an airlime company.

How many mansion does Bill Gates have? How many cars? And here someone claims he has alot of money to waste.

I am currently on eating a delicious plate of rice prepared by my uncle's wife and it has been like this since I arrived PH on Thursday. They have a house help but the wife does the cooking.
oh lawd! 2sexy! u seem angry o! chilll.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Clown! well.. if it works for u! Fine..... lipsrsealed
You seem to live the hard knock life. Good for you and the choices you made. Dont vent out on me.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2012
pendo89: But nobody has asked why she hates cooking it.
could the guy be the problem? Maybe he demands a whole roasted goat for breakfast.

dats no husband, dats Tarzan. grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane:

Why bring mother in?

If you don't want women complaining about cooking. Then men should stop complaining about women chopping their money.
if a lady should tell me that den I guess I'm justified to treat her as sub-human, inferior nd i'm gon be domineering than ever. A woman should cook for her husband for the luv of it nd for her husband's love. Compliments are important remember and its imperative to have something to miss about one's wife when she's not around asides sex and her presence. U get that at all?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: [b]You seem to live the hard knock life. [/b]Good for you and the choices you made. Dont vent out on me.
no i dont! i just hold a different view.

dont insult my person! angry
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by 2sexy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: People crying here and there as if hiring a cook is too expensive. So disgusting to slave a woman. A woman should cook at will, she shouldn't be expected to wake up every early and doing plate-washing and cooking....so 19th century. I guess many of you need House-wives.
I hear you. But I won't accept your ideals. And mind you, during my childhood days, we had more than two house help.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by MMM2(m): 1:32pm On Jul 29, 2012
I drinking beer 4 breakfast undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? / Should Nigeria Limit Children Born Into Each Family In This Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.