Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband (22434 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Runs Away From Having Sexual Intercourse With Me: Wife / My Marriage Is Crashing, I Think I Hate Him...Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Konnektions146(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: I am beginning to believe my friends because of people like you flooding the entire place and celebrating the slavery of women. What makes you better than women. Stop this arrogant display of na.k.ed 19th century mentality and hire a goddamn cook.
yu are begining to sound like hiring a cook is an issue.
personally i can pay 5cooks but i wont, i am single but i make all de food i eat in my house except wen i am at work. de truth is dat people like u are too lazy to see de benefit of making yur food or yur wife cookin for u.
yu can have a wife dat does only cookin once in a week, breakfast is somethin like tea and bread and at most fried egg, it doesnt take more dan 7mins to make.

have u started havin relationships? do u know what it means for yur wife to cook and serve u, as she watches u eat or even eat with u? it makes de marriage stronger, it creates more bond if u love and respect her in de 1st place.

wat is dat difficult thin in cookin? pickin and cuttin de vegetable ?? cos outside dat everyother thin can be done mechanicaly...sorry, i rememeber u dont know how to boil water, so u wont know what i am sayin...

i wonder wen cookin turns into slavery

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
dabrake: hey, be patient. It would soon be 4pm. Would open the zoo.
Dabrake! Were u've bin?

U rite! IT shud b amongst its fellow reptiles.. grin
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2012
Konnektions146:
personally i can pay 5cooks but i wont, i am single but i make all de food i eat in my house except wen i am at work. de truth is dat people like u are too lazy to see de benefit of making yur food or yur wife cookin for u.
yu can have a wife dat does only cookin once in a week, breakfast is somethin like tea and bread and at most fried egg, it doesnt take more dan 7mins to make.

have u started havin relationships? do u know what it means for yur wife to cook and serve u, as she watches u eat or even eat with u? it makes de marriage stronger, it creates more bond if u love and respect her in de 1st place.

wat is dat difficult thin in cookin? pickin and cuttin de vegetable ?? cos outside dat everyother thin can be done mechanicaly...sorry, i rememeber u dont know how to boil water, so u wont know what i am sayin...

exactly what I was trying to tell the guy nd he wasnt getting.. I support you !!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Yucee55(m): 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2012
@Poster: Consider going back to single-hood. I cnat undstand y some women cant use their head...mchew!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dygeasy: you are the bigoted individual.. Cooking isnt enslaving is it? U went to school ddnt u? And u cant tell me u ddnt boil a kettle of water..dyu call dat enslaving too? Seriously just stick to your ideas and pray every other girl who doesnt wish 2 cook 4 her husband gets an understanding man and someone like you who av been overly-influenced by d rich's way of life whose class u obviously do not belong to as u claim so man...
My friend, I dont know how you were raised but you should not stay there. Stop expecting a woman to wake you up with a breakfast goddamnit....get yourself a cook, is that too much to ask for ? Why dont you pray to have money, than sit here and talk shit in defense of poverty. You are sick.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Konnektions146(m): 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dygeasy: exactly what I was trying to tell the guy nd he wasnt getting.. I support you !!
dont mind dat guy, just tryin to sell his naivety 10kobo here

1 Like

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
Dygeasy: exactly what I was trying to tell the guy nd he wasnt getting.. I support you !!
lol, Ornithological specimen of identical plumage
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
bakila:

Why do women hate to be providers. Poster thought Nlanders will say its ok not to cook for your man. You dont cool for him you cook for you. If You dont take care of him somebody will.

@bold, Women do not hate to be providers and OP didn't say she hates providing so that point is moot. The same woman that goes out to work and joins you in breadwinning should also carry housework squarely on her head without assistance from the man. I am not even supporting OP and her dislike for making breakfast, I just think husbands should assist with cooking food. They are not too big or too great to cook.

brownlord:

Well choose to ignore you, what more can one expect from a child that never taste the mean of his/her or her mother
Please type in English, I don't understand the rubbish you wrote there.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Moralistli(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2012
Any well brought up lady knows her duty when with her partner, and doing it willingly makes the entire show enjoyable...

If you are with ur bf/husby and u refuse to do as ur mama has been teaching u over the years, then u are certainly a disgrace to mama by refusing to pass ur home training test.

Dont expect that dude to serve ur breakfast and equally service u in bed afterwards,,,,, choose n carry out one of d chores plzzzz
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by 2sexy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: My friend, I dont know how you were raised but you should not stay there. Stop expecting a woman to wake you up with a breakfast goddamnit....get yourself a cook, is that too much to ask for ? Why dont you pray to have money, than sit here and talk shit in defense of poverty. You are sick.
So, those that don't have a cook are in poverty, right?

Are a business man or you work for a company? I don't want to say anything more
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy: So, those that don't have a cook are in poverty, right? Are a business man or you work for a company? I don't want to say anything more
Young man, if you cant afford to hire a cook, get a relative to do it, if there is no room for a relative, Wake up early enough to make breakfast for yourself and the lady, and let her do it solely because she feels like. Dont sound autocratic by sentencing great women of this world to kitchen under your majestic instruction. Without a woman, a man is nothing.....stop this 19th century masculine tenet.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
@billyonaire is jst a troll and no one should take him serious...So u consider anyone that cooks for himself poor? I jst finished picking beans to cook and plan to fry plantain after...because I dnt av a cook does that mean I'm poor? If there is anything that is poor it's ur mentality and reasoning faculty...Anywayz to each is own but I still maintain that a woman should prepare meals for or her husband and children...
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by manny4life(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2012
To be honest, breakfast is the quickest meal that can be prepared by anyone. Although me I'm not married, although I will expect breakfast in the morning, however, if both of us are working, leave the house at same time, I don't mind making a meal for myself and her (because I like to cook though)or vice versa. I don't worry much about breakfast (though it's the most important meal of the day), I worry more about dinner.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by 2sexy(m): 3:36pm On Jul 29, 2012
Konnektions146:

guy you try. Let him continue to run his hands on phone/pc as if he owns the world. I repeat, if he had a lot of money, please take a look at the website link in his signature just below his comments, why couldn't pay 10 dollar for one year to buy a domain name and another 10 dollar to host it every month? And he is using a free website offered by google and claiming to have a lot money behind phone/PC.

I just paid for a land at VGC last week and I will be building my house soon.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by komek(m): 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2012
watch~tower:
who mentioned 15 yrs old there?? pls, all of u dat need a housewife shld go to fulani kingdom and get village girl to marry. some of these female posters just finish dia youth service n get married to the love of their life!
hell no pls! marriage is not a priority, women shld learn to be independent, and that includes cooking for themselves alone. i am a servant of no man and and will like to see more women who can live for themselves.

women plsssssssss, stop being slaves in the name of culture and tradition!

as for bleepers, feel free to comment, i know u can't scroll past this nah, c'mon, vent ya anger!!!!!!!
small pikin wey come life, e D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ think say τ̅☺ waka easy. Pple like this gurl will nver ßξ sensible untill there parents stop spoon feeding them.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy: guy you try. Let him continue to run his hands on phone/pc as if he owns the world. I repeat, if he had a lot of money, please take a look at the website link in his signature just below his comments, why couldn't pay 10 dollar for one year to buy a domain name and another 10 dollar to host it every month? And he is using a free website offered by google and claiming to have a lot money behind phone/PC.

2sexy... stop it! d bolded sounds like u up here bragging. undecided undecided
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Idowuogbo(f): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2012
12 inches!:
@billyonaire is jst a troll and no one should take him serious...So u consider anyone that cooks for himself poor? I jst finished picking beans to cook and plan to fry plantain after...because I dnt av a cook does that mean I'm poor? If there is anything that is poor it's ur mentality and reasoning faculty...Anywayz to each is own but I still maintain that a woman should prepare meals for or her husband and children...
kai! wey my invite? u got me drooling sad
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Konnektions146(m): 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy: guy you try. Let him continue to run his hands on phone/pc as if he owns the world. I repeat, if he had a lot of money, please take a look at the website link in his signature just below his comments, why couldn't pay 10 dollar for one year to buy a domain name and another 10 dollar to host it every month? And he is using a free website offered by google and claiming to have a lot money behind phone/PC.

yu know something dat amaze me sometimes is dat some individuals stay faceless and conclude on certain issues they nothin about....the most painful part is de term that nairalanders are never-do-well, guy make i no lie yu---dat statement pain me well cos if if some of us aint millionaires, there are so many memebers of this forum dat work hard and earn a living decently.

people like him are the set that will pounc on a lady and tell u "he is being a man", does he know what slavery is.....i have seen ladies wishing de husband could just eat their food.
i cant imagine me in de early years of my marriage go hire a cook cos of my woman`s incompetencies or would i say bullshi.t of an attitude, in as much as i am good, like very good with the home affairs, a woman is still a woman even in de east and west, women are still women, and he is here talkin like a toddler with no life experience of the[i] modus operandi [/i] of life and human existence .

happy sunday man and more power to yur elbow.wishin u more well
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 29, 2012

You are a funny guy. I reserve my comments on the emboldened.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
kai! wey my invite? u got me drooling sad

You're invited...but u must be ready to wash plate *str8 face* jst kiddin.. The beans is peppery ooo...I av neva met any Nairalander b4... I think I'll do dat sometime soon...Bt ow does one do dat sef?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by bashr8: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2012
safeLove: Even though I hate climbing down the stircase in the morning. I love making breakfast for my boo. He enjoys my cooking and I love to watch him eat. So I seize every opportunity I get to feed him. For now he's the only "kid" I have.
chai this is the kind of woman i must marry cheesy
do you by anychance have a twin sister or single female sibbling cheesy
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by safeLove(f): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2012
I honestly wouldn't allow my hubby pay for a cook. Its very unnecessary because I cook for a living. I run a catering/baking outfit so what's the big deal in making food for just one man. He performs his own duties as the husband and man of the house perfectly and not one day have I expected him to cook for me. Infact everytime there's a family gathering(cos hubby comes from a huge family),I always volunteer to cook. And may I add that cooking has always been my hobby. I started cooking when I was in JSS3.
And pls I didn't marry my fathers mate who bosses me around,I married my best friend since university and we are both in our early 30s.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by 2sexy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2012
Idowuogbo:
2sexy... stop it! d bolded sounds like u up here bragging. undecided undecided

idowu... Nice one. Can you see that we can become anything behind pc?
I no get land o o o. But I do have a one story building near Canan land in Ogun State,almost completed b4 death visited my mum. We all have ups and downs and I will advice the Billyonaire to live life apprioprately. If his wife isn't not cooking, definitely his daughter will not cook and if such a daughter marries a man who's mother prepared meals for his father and siblings, just imagine the disaster, imagine the frustration that daughter of his will go through.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by 2sexy(m): 4:16pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: You are a funny guy. I reserve my comments on the emboldened.
bros... Na forum be this o o o. No reason me o o o. Don't take it personal. Anyway, I have had enough here. It's time to un-follow. C ya!
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 29, 2012
2sexy:

idowu... Nice one. Can you see that we can become anything behind pc?
I no get land o o o. But I do have a one story building near Canan land in Ogun State,almost completed b4 death visited my mum. We all have ups and downs and I will advice the Billyonaire to live life apprioprately. If his wife isn't not cooking, definitely his daughter will not cook and if such a daughter marries a man who's mother prepared meals for his father and siblings, just imagine the disaster, imagine the frustration that daughter of his will go through.
Sorry about the loss of your mum
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Dygeasy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2012
Billyonaire: lol, Ornithological specimen of identical plumage
ldtmb! U funny wella.. Save dat encyclopedia huh? And hws ur blog?
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2012
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by kandiikane(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2012
[size=16pt]op, I like what you have done. Many of these men are chauvinists and the women have been enslaved to say because they have toto they MUST cook.[/size]

Men need to understand that, cooking is not written in a woman's dna. Being a woman does not mean you HAVE to love cooking. It's not by force. All the women insulting the op, you have been manwashed. tongue

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2012
kandiikane: [size=16pt]op, I like what you have done. Many of these men are chauvinists and the women have been enslaved to say because they have toto the MUST cook.[/size]

Men need to understand that, cooking is not written in a woman's dna. Being a woman does not mean you HAVE to love cooking. It's not by force. All the women insulting the op, you have been manwashed. tongue
U're still immature and need to grow up...If u dnt understand culture and gender roles in a relationship then u're still too young to be in one.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2012
Be wasting your time there. You don't know some women are happy to be told that their place is in the kitchen.
kandiikane: [size=16pt]op, I like what you have done. Many of these men are chauvinists and the women have been enslaved to say because they have toto the MUST cook.[/size]

Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by manny4life(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2012

Continue deceiving yourself, when you wake from your dream, you tell us what world you're in. Cooking isn't feminist, it's just a responsibility of the woman in the household regardless of your degrees, while the man's responsibility is bringing in the money for the upkeep of the family.

Let me tell you something, both of my sisters cook for their husbands. Even when they go to Nigeria, they still cook regardless. In fact, the second one drives the market to bargain her prices, comes home and cook for her husband. Does it mean they are poor or without good jobs? Does it mean the woman who doesn't want to cook is more exposed than they are? NO. As for me, I must marry a woman who must know how to cook because I cook because I like home cooked meals NOT McDonald.
Re: I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband by Scernioritta(f): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2012
shocked what the F**K did u just say, if u hate cooking brkfast for ur husband why get married, bt u can collect money frm him to buy Peruvian hair or human hair.
They are lots of gals that don't ave husband dey are ready to cook him what ever he want for brkfast. U are nofin bt a thief gal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences / South African Lady Celebrates Her 100-Year-Old Grandmother / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.