Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (515031 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: Hey Bud
Wassap HBG?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 6:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I wouldn't be suprised,u always......on me all the time,let's not forget m da elder here cheesy
And Iam supposed to be greeted
hey,y did u lock da thread?

Sounds like fun

Heya

Lolz, u wanna play a role? which one?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, u wanna play a role? which one?
The wifey grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
budssmurf:
Wassap HBG?
The sky undecided undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Now u know me well...i like picking on you. Why do i do that?!
I would be causing myself headache if I try that

Ur psychology things buffle me.

Ur not the easiest person to understand
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
Mynd_44: Nice signature HBG
kea leboha dear
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by esere826: 8:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
*sniffs*
Something scorched smells in the air here

umh....
fire and brimestone?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
esere826: *sniffs*

umh....
fire and brimestone?

Hello newbie wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: The wifey grin

Lolz, its not that easy O
What wife role: The nagging wife? The sexually active wife? The wife that can not cook? The wife who is a kleptomaniac? The wife that invites third party, neighbors and family members to mediate in her affairs. There is the unhygienic housewife embarassed.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

What wife role: The nagging wife? The sexually active wife? The wife that can not cook? The wife who is a kleptomaniac? The wife that invites third party, neighbors and family members to mediate in her affairs. There is the unhygienic housewife embarassed.
I will get back to u
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
HumbledbYGrace: I will get back to u

I am just messing with u. Its just a fun activity for the festive period
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by larride(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2012
Greetings good people cool

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
What's this you guyz are on about¿
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
budssmurf: What's this you guyz are on about¿

This: https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/two-play-game-season-2
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
esere826: *sniffs*

umh....
fire and brimestone?
Nah. Prolly your hairy, unwashed armpits.
The smell scorched the hair off my eyebrows.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Are the married men slots all taken? I could do with one.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi: Are the married men slots all taken? I could do with one.

Not filled at all.
I think you are the first married man grin
Hope you are a romantic married man O, we don't want old school married men.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
Lol. -10 in both eyes; extraoccular cylinder: +2 axis 180 in the right, +1 axis 90 in the left. grin tongue

Like, holy cow, are you frigging blind, darling? I was doing -4 and thinkin I was doing pretty bad, can you really be a -10?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Not filled at all.
I think you are the first married man grin
Hope you are a romantic married man O, we don't want old school married men.

Aren't u supposed to be dead in that department?

Anyway, I might actually do better as a player/gigolo, but I'd rather take the challenge of being a married man.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Aren't u supposed to be dead in that department?

Anyway, I might actually do better as a player/gigolo, but I'd rather take the challenge of being a married man.

Lolz, you read my mini exposee with sigmund...hmm
Someone has been chatty embarassed

Ok, married man, we shall see what you've got.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
Can't see nothing for the hubby to do
Or did I miss something?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
budssmurf: Can't see nothing for the hubby to do
Or did I miss something?

I haven't finished it yet.
Are you married? shocked
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Cuddlemii:

I haven't finished it yet.
Are you married? shocked

Yes...if I ever find her
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2012
budssmurf:

Yes...if I ever find her

OK!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Like, holy cow, are you frigging blind, darling? I was doing -4 and thinkin I was doing pretty bad, can you really be a -10?
I am supposed to be using -12 but I couldn't walk with it so the doc said I should stick to 10
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove:
I am supposed to be using -12 but I couldn't walk with it so the doc said I should stick to 10
WHAT THE HELL?! 12 and 4
I am using 2 and 3 dammit
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Redmosquito:
WHAT THE HELL?! 12 and 4
Thank God for your life. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Redmosquito:
WHAT THE HELL?! 12 and 4
Bats Inc...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2012
When I take off my glasses, every thing is blurry sad
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Bats Inc...
Your left cheek. And I don't mean the one on your face angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2012
sigmundfreud:
Bats Inc...
I tell you!
Ishilove: When I take off my glasses, every thing is blurry sad
Eya! May Sango heal you!

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (725) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.