Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (490263 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tgirl4real(f): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove: When I take off my glasses, every thing is blurry sad

Now I understand why u squeezed in ur pix.

@ Cuddle, why did u ask us to post on d complaint thread when d action is here? I would love the mistress part, but no worries, I will do wifey. cheesy

Plz invite myy hubby, Saga. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 12:05am On Dec 18, 2012
Tgirl4real:

@ Cuddle, why did u ask us to post on d complaint thread when d action is here? I would love the mistress part, but no worries, I will do wifey. cheesy

Plz invite myy hubby, Saga. grin

Lolz, I have removed the complaint thread thingy so that members can comment on the thread itself. You can invite saga to participate. You can also play a mistress if you want. Invite anyone to partake in the fun
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
I am supposed to be using -12 but I couldn't walk with it so the doc said I should stick to 10

Well, damn! Oh well, as long as they're cute and razor-sharp like us, our kids can afford to be bat-blind. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Lolz, you read my mini exposee with sigmund...hmm
Someone has been chatty embarassed

Ok, married man, we shall see what you've got.

Oh, don't worry. You're my new project. I'll figure out a way to raise you from the dead. I'll go consult my blinder half who is very much alive and rearing to go in that department and see what we can do for you.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 3:28am On Dec 18, 2012
Hello people
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by esere826: 4:39am On Dec 18, 2012
what's going on here?
Kai. I have been happily mislead
Like samson, delilah has broken my anointing

*throws off shirt and pants, and jumps in*
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 5:52am On Dec 18, 2012
I noticed that people here find it hard to sleep to sleep
How true is that?
Guten morgen herr sigmund
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 6:20am On Dec 18, 2012
esere826:
Kai.
*throws off shirt and pants, and jumps in*
Tah!...
Abeg cover those things.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 6:23am On Dec 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Well, damn! Oh well, as long as they're cute and razor-sharp like us, our kids can afford to be bat-blind. smiley
Haha, they won't be bat-blind. We will stuff their faces full with carrots even before they start growing teeth, not so? grin

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Oh, don't worry. You're my new project. I'll figure out a way to raise you from the dead. I'll go consult my blinder half who is very much alive and rearing to go in that department and see what we can do for you.
Lmao! Ihedinobi!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 6:26am On Dec 18, 2012
budssmurf: I noticed that people here find it hard to sleep to sleep
How true is that?
Guten morgen herr sigmund
Danke.
Morgen.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Err...I didn't 'squeeze' in my pix undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2012
Siggymod, I see you grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by budssmurf: 6:33am On Dec 18, 2012
Ishi whats good?
Inakwana?
Is ur 'ishi' as in head in Imo?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove: Siggymod, I see you grin

hmmm wink
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 6:44am On Dec 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Lolz, so much work to be done.
Damn, I hate cobwebs and trimming the lawn cheesy.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 6:48am On Dec 18, 2012
budssmurf: Ishi whats good?
Inakwana?
Is ur 'ishi' as in head in Imo?
Ayup. Ekaro otutu grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 6:52am On Dec 18, 2012
Ok, Back To Reality

No more bad talks embarassed

This is up for grabs--->https://www.nairaland.com/1134770/two-play-game-season-2
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 6:53am On Dec 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Well we thank Jah for brooms and ten-horse power lawn mowers, hey? wink

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 6:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:

There is always a "topic" that historians, politicians, web surfers and bookworms can relate to.
Why do people like discussing this topic? its one common ground for everyone.
This topic can never fade and evolves overtime
Everyone has a knowledge of it and doesn't need to read wide, it can be acquired with experience
It has been the genesis of most problems
What is this topic?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Haha, they won't be bat-blind. We will stuff their faces full with carrots even before they start growing teeth, not so? grin

Correeeeeect!!!!! You're damn right! grin See? I knew I hit the jackpot with a sharp chick like you. grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
Lmao! Ihedinobi!!! cheesy cheesy

Lol. What?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Ya, thank the Lord for my sharp blinder half. We've got you covered cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:

Cuddles dear, see?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

There is always a "topic" that historians, politicians, web surfers and bookworms can relate to.
Everyone has a knowledge of it and doesn't need to read wide, it can be acquired with experience
What is this topic?
It is that topic that has to with our baser natures.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2012
Cuddlemii:

What is this topic?

It's that topic everyone relates to grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 7:21am On Dec 18, 2012
sadembarassed
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ishilove: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Ya, thank the Lord for my sharp blinder half. We've got you covered cheesy
My eyes are getting better in Jesus name.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
It is that topic that has to with our baser natures.

Hello darling. Sleep well?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 18, 2012
Ishilove:
My eyes are getting better in Jesus name.

Oh don't worry about that. In middle age, we'll have perfect eyesight when others will start dating ophthalmologists and opticians.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2012
firestar: sadembarassed

What? grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:06am On Dec 18, 2012
Goodmorning guys

My brother sigmundfreud who always picks on me I see u,how r u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.