Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (516273 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2012
laykhorn:
only planet earth and Mars has gravitational force of momentum 9.84 and 6.21 respectively.. Only both also got undiluted Oxygen.
There is always gravity, all those moons have enough gravity to hold water and hence life. We dont need 9gs or 10gs
Life doesnt always develop on land. A planet of only water can support life
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Idowuogbo(f): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
fyn oh..how ya side?

see ya green teeth,
na who u dey laugh?
Olufumilolo talks? wOW! Am argandazed.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:54pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
fyn oh..how ya side?

see ya green teeth,
na who u dey laugh?
***Moves closer to kiss her**** kiss kiss kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:55pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
it takes the right man to make her speak
grin grin grin grin grin grin
***smiling at myself***
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Mynd44: 10:56pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
serial flirt. Ashewo onrarun
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2012
superbloke:
I agree. However, d known facts support the proposed theory, so it can b accepted until proven otherwise.
make findings and inquire and study carefully on Hypnothesis(proposed theory not yet generally accepted)
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 10:58pm On Dec 21, 2012
laykhorn:
make findings and inquire and study carefully on Hypnothesis(proposed theory not yet generally accepted)
Not yet fully accepted! Yes! But not enough evidence gathered to debunk or accept!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 10:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
stalker! angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by superbloke(m): 11:01pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
Not yet fully accepted! Yes! But not enough evidence gathered to debunk or accept!
Spoke my mind
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 11:02pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oya, it haf do. You guys are intimidating me with intellect angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 11:03pm On Dec 21, 2012
superbloke:
Spoke my mind
Hehen! So can we not classify them as unproven theories! They have not being fully proven and yet we want to discard them!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 11:04pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray: Oya, it haf do. You guys are intimidating me with intellect angry

Mumu boy! Oya come and drink pure water! angry angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Idowuogbo:
tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 11:07pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
There is always gravity, all those moons have enough gravity to hold water and hence life. We dont need 9gs or 10gs
Life doesnt always develop on land. A planet of only water can support life
If Astronauts have to be as heavy as 180kg to stand on moon, imagine what they'll have to put on to supress the gravity in Jupiter or saturn. It is proven that only rock makes up Saturn, what assures u that others have got water. Oxygen only exist in the combined state of Silicon(IV)Oxide of rock and no planet but mars support growin plants(though I dont knw of the Keplar you guys meant) That leaves you guys to understand the combined state I meant oxygen is into
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 11:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
Hehen! So can we not classify them as unproven theories! They have not being fully proven and yet we want to discard them!
It is not scientific theory unless proven or substantiated.
Now change the topic angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:09pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:

Not until u brush angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oahray: It is not scientific theory unless proven or substantiated.
Now change the topic angry
U get it bro.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
Not until u brush angry
hahaha... K.O! *falls off cliff* grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
laykhorn:
If Astronauts have to be as heavy as 180kg to stand on moon, imagine what they'll have to put on to supress the gravity in Jupiter or saturn. It is proven that only rock makes up Saturn, what assures u that others have got water. Oxygen only exist in the combined state of Silicon(IV)Oxide of rock and no planet but mars support growin plants(though I dont knw of the Keplar you guys meant) That leaves you guys to understand the combined state I meant oxygen is into
Saturn is gas giant, too much poisonous fumes in the air and too little gravity too. But now we are talking of moons.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
Not until u brush angry
Uhh! I dont want to believe his mouth stinks that bad.. Green breathe right?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
Oluwafunmilayo95:
Not until u brush angry
Love knows no bounds! Come kiss me!
Plant one right in the green spot in my mouth kiss kiss kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 11:15pm On Dec 21, 2012
laykhorn:
Muhehehehehehe!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Hello guys, im new here! Hope m welcomed...cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 11:17pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
Saturn is gas giant, too much poisonous fumes in the air and too little gravity too. But now we are talking of moons.
well, there is only one moon in the solar system. I knw there are satelites, saturn got 8, Jupiter got 12, Mars got 2 satelites and Earth got one satelites named Moon
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
Bolushalom: Hello guys, im new here! Hope m welcomed...cheesy
yes you are.. Come join the argument
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
laykhorn:
@bolded! Animals dont necessarily need too much gravity to survive, the lighter the gravity, the lighter the animal
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oahray: 11:18pm On Dec 21, 2012
u r welcome newbie. Do make yourself comfortable. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
laykhorn:

U never hear?
If his breath no make you powerless, na him proboscis go suck ya blood finish angry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 11:19pm On Dec 21, 2012
you are welcome in the name of the Lord....
The only problem is WHICH LORD?! Muhehehehehehehehehehehehheeee grin grin grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Redmosquito(m): 11:20pm On Dec 21, 2012
laykhorn:
well, there is only one moon in the solar system. I knw there are satelites, saturn got 8, Jupiter got 12, Mars got 2 satelites and Earth got one satelites named Moon
moon is the scientific slang for satellites
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Oluwafunmilayo95(f): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
Love knows no bounds! Come kiss me!
Plant one right in the green spot in my mouth kiss kiss kiss
Dis love has gats four boundaries..
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by laykhorn(m): 11:23pm On Dec 21, 2012
Redmosquito:
Muhehehehehehe!!
whats d..... Funmi! I want to believe u wnt like to contact a contagious disease kissin Redmoss that hasnt brushed for 3weeks now.
@REDMOSS! Aint you gonna update that story of urs.. Ur highness Blackprince the heritage of Hades

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (725) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.