Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (490288 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 11:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tovot: hello everyone, hello especially to the old run-away faces, where did you all run to? welcome back. smiley

Hi Tovie kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 11:41pm On Jul 23, 2014
heyyyyy long time, what have you been up to?
texanomaly:

Hi Tovie kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 12:07am On Jul 24, 2014
Tovot: heyyyyy long time, what have you been up to?

Was out of town for a while at my nephews funeral. It was very sad. My older brother's only son.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
texanomaly:

Was out of town for a while at my nephews funeral. It was very sad. My older brother's only son.
so sorry to hear that sis, how's everyone doing?

TOVOT!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
maclatunji:

I am good, feeling nice and thinking I can overcome any challenges that come my way.
good to know, how have you been?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Fine, and you?
hey dearie, where have you been too? |pot calling kettle black| As if I've also been online.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tovot: heyyyyy long time, what have you been up to?
OMG, *washes eyes with hypo*
you, come here you *draws her closer and a gentle slap on the cheek* where did you run to? ehn?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
so soory tex, what happened to him? THE LORD will grant you all the fortitude to bear the pain amen.
texanomaly:

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
hheyyyy babes, run away girl, ow are you, how is bomboy?
HumbledbYGrace:
TOVOT!!!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
lol, *slaps him* dont be silly, I erm went to see the Queen.
Rapmaestro: OMG, *washes eyes with hypo*
you, come here you *draws her closer and a gentle slap on the cheek* where did you run to? ehn?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rapmaestro(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tovot: lol, *slaps him* dont be silly, I erm went to see the Queen.
oh! ok, welcome back... how is the queen and what did you bring from there?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2014
newacca:
Where have you been? smiley

I have been around.

What's up with your school thingy?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
1miccza:

Hi it's been like ages. You just ran off

No, I didn't.

Person has got to hustle, Haba! Man must wack!

How are you though?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Rapmaestro: hey dearie, where have you been too? |pot calling kettle black| As if I've also been online.

Lol!

What's new?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cuddlemii:

I have been around.

What's up with your school thingy?
Welcome back Sis. smiley
I am starting all over again.Contemplating on New Brunswick or Alberta. Looking at fall 2015 intake.
how far? Still in Ontario?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:42pm On Jul 24, 2014
newacca:
Welcome back Sis. smiley
I am starting all over again.Contemplating on New Brunswick or Alberta. Looking at fall 2015 intake.
how far? Still in Ontario?

But I thought you decided to go else where? I commend you for your patience.

By the way, your wife never finish? Let her start shaking body for us na.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cuddlemii:

But I thought you decided to go else where? I commend you for your patience.

By the way, your wife never finish? Let her start shaking body for us na.

Though I have other place in mind, but I want to see to the end of the one I started first. I look elsewhere because I want to have plan B, C & D. grin
Yea, she is back. We are also planning some thing for her.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2014
newacca:
Though I have other place in mind, but I want to see to the end of the one I started first. I look elsewhere because I want to have plan B, C & D. grin
Yea, she is back. We are also planning some thing for her.

Lol!
Well, you are not feeling the stress because you have someone you are squeezing. grin Omo, you dey enjoy sha wink

Jokes apart, keep trying till you get it, and you can try other places till it clicks.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 9:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Lol!
Well, you are not feeling the stress because you have someone you are squeezing. grin If you were still single and searching, you would have moved else where. Omo, you dey enjoy sha wink

Jokes apart, keep trying till you get it, and you can try other places till it clicks.
My Sister, forget that thing jooor. When I still dey single, I dey go anywhere when I like. I no dey plan any trip,but now, na to table some decisions for house.

Sure. I'll keep trying,till I get what I want.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tovot: so soory tex, what happened to him? THE LORD will grant you all the fortitude to bear the pain amen.

HumbledbYGrace: so sorry to hear that sis, how's everyone doing?

TOVOT!!!

Thanks girls. I appreciate you both so much.
We are doing ok. I am worried about my bro. So much has happened to his family over the last year. Now this. I saw him walk off down the back pasture. He was gone for a long time. He came back all red eyed. He didn't want me to see him cry.

@ Tovot
Amen...thanks
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
newacca:
My Sister, forget that thing jooor. When I still dey single, I dey go anywhere when I like. I no dey plan any trip,but now, na to table some decisions for house.

Sure. I'll keep trying,till I get what I want.

That is the joy of it all cool
Sorry for putting you on the spot, I forgot myself and got caught up in the moment.
let's change the topic.

Have you written anything lately?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 10:08pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tovot: hello everyone, hello especially to the old run-away faces, where did you all run to? welcome back. smiley

Hi dearie
How are you doing? I hope you are good?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
Thanks , the Queen is doing Great she sends her regards. I brought so many things but I have shared it. You didnt come on time pele.
Rapmaestro: oh! ok, welcome back... how is the queen and what did you bring from there?
grin
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cuddlemii:

That is the joy of it all cool
Sorry for putting you on the spot, I forgot myself and got caught up in the moment.
let's change the topic.

Have you written anything lately?
Just some posts on my blog. u?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 10:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Hi dearie
How are you doing? I hope you are good?
shocked cuddlemii iiiiiiiiii *rubs eyes* its reAlly youuuuu! Lolz I am doing Great ma'am. How are you too?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 11:22pm On Jul 24, 2014
Tovot: shocked cuddlemii iiiiiiiiii *rubs eyes* its reAlly youuuuu! Lolz I am doing Great ma'am. How are you too?

I am fine

newacca: Just some posts on my blog. u?

None

Working something for Maclatunji.

I might write a diary, that's the best I can do for now cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2014
Good to hear, thank GOD.
Cuddlemii:

I am fine

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 11:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Hello Tex smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 2:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Tovot: Hello Tex smiley

Sorry had to run. Hi... smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 3:27am On Jul 25, 2014
Rapmaestro: good to know, how have you been?

In summary, fine. Thanks for asking.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 4:25am On Jul 25, 2014
Cuddlemii:

I am fine

None

Working something for Maclatunji.

I might write a diary, that's the best I can do for now cheesy

Oh! Great. We are on the same both as per cooking something for the same guy. Pls. Write a diary and share with us ooo. We can't wait.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Tovot: Good to hear, thank GOD.

Amen!

newacca:
Oh! Great. We are on the same both as per cooking something for the same guy. Pls. Write a diary and share with us ooo. We can't wait.

Kool!

(1) (2) (3) ... (645) (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) ... (725) (Reply)

Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!! / Letting Go By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.