Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (649) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (516285 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:09am On Jul 25, 2014
hello tex, no p, how are you and how's your brother coping?
texanomaly:

Sorry had to run. Hi... smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2014
texanomaly:

Thanks girls. I appreciate you both so much.
We are doing ok. I am worried about my bro. So much has happened to his family over the last year. Now this. I saw him walk off down the back pasture. He was gone for a long time. He came back all red eyed. He didn't want me to see him cry.
It is well sis, nobody should expirience losing a loved one, especially not a child but then we know that we have a Father who hears us when we call, He is our comforter.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Tovot: 9:12am On Jul 25, 2014
I am the first poster on this new page. , yaaaaaaaay! so do I get a prize?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2014
maclatunji:

In summary, fine. Thanks for asking.
Yo! Bro, how far?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tovot: hheyyyy babes, run away girl, ow are you, how is bomboy?
Bomboy is doing great, m sure he is enjoying having a kid sister though. How far?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 5:01pm On Jul 25, 2014
-I don't care... who you are...where you're from... what you did... as long as you luff me...
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by VanTee20(m): 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
The Past is gone. . . F*ck it.

The Present is here. . . Face it

The Future is not here. . . Fight for it.

2 Likes

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by 1miccza: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Cuddlemii:

No, I didn't.

Person has got to hustle, Haba! Man must wack!

How are you though?

I am cool so how's the hustle doing? I've been doing the same too. How's your end?s
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 7:28pm On Jul 25, 2014
firestar: -I don't care... who you are...where you're from... what you did... as long as you luff me...

Hehe...I luff you. kiss

@VanTee20...where have you been?!!

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 7:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Tovot: hello tex, no p, how are you and how's your brother coping?

He is coping as well as can be expected. We have to go on no matter how hard it is the think of Jason not continuing this journey with us. cry Thanks for asking.

You've read my diary. You know I feel ya girl.
*big hug*

I've lost so much of my diary. I keep thinking of new things I wish I still had. I remember the gist of what I wrote, but I can never quite repeat what I once typed. The emotion is gone and I can't get the words back without it. cry
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by firestar(f): 7:38pm On Jul 25, 2014
texanomaly:

Hehe...I luff you. kiss

?!!

(( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( Hugs ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

Fluffy luff.

The kind that makes us go

Eyyyaaa... D'awww

Sweet. Adorably lovable. Cute.

That's love y'know.
The only one I know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 7:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
firestar:

(( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( ( Hugs ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

Fluffy luff.

The kind that makes us go

[i][/i]

Lol...Fluffy luff 4 everyone...mmmmwah

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by VanTee20(m): 7:45pm On Jul 25, 2014
texanomaly:

@VanTee20...where have you been?!!

Nowhere. . . I've just been too absorbed by schoolwork to be as active here as I once was.

How are you? Btw, I'm so sorry about your nephew.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 7:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
VanTee20:

Nowhere. . . I've just been too absorbed by schoolwork to be as active here as I once was.

How are you? Btw, I'm so sorry about your nephew.

I'm making it. We are all coping. Thank you. Good to see you. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by VanTee20(m): 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
texanomaly:

I'm making it. We are all coping. Thank you. Good to see you. smiley

Same here. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by sigmundfreud(m): 12:19am On Jul 26, 2014
texanomaly:

He is coping as well as can be expected. We have to go on no matter how hard it is the think of Jason not continuing this journey with us. cry Thanks for asking.

You've read my diary. You know I feel ya girl.
*big hug*

I've lost so much of my diary. I keep thinking of new things I wish I still had. I remember the gist of what I wrote, but I can never quite repeat what I once typed. The emotion is gone and I can't get the words back without it. cry
Take heart Sis...may God comfort you and yours.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 1:42am On Jul 26, 2014
firestar: -I don't care... who you are...where you're from... what you did... as long as you luff me...

Backstreet Boys, I suppose. Love them.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 1:43am On Jul 26, 2014
VanTee20: The Past is gone. . . F*ck it.

The Present is here. . . Face it

The Future is not here. . . Fight for it.
Runaway writer. Howdy?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 1:46am On Jul 26, 2014
My deepest condolence, Tex.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 1:48am On Jul 26, 2014
Hello Cuddlemii, nice seeing you. I've not been seeing you around at the other side wink . Take good care of yourself.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 4:20am On Jul 26, 2014
sigmundfreud:
Take heart Sis...may God comfort you and yours.

Amen

Thank you smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by texanomaly(f): 4:23am On Jul 26, 2014
LarrySun: My deepest condolence, Tex.

Thanks Hun. kiss
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 9:22am On Jul 26, 2014
newacca:
Yo! Bro, how far?

Sorry, I have been very busy in the last 50 hours. I believe I sent you a mail telling you to write about anything you want and any number of submissions as well. Is there any other clarification you need?

Kindly send me a new mail.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by newacca: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2014
maclatunji:

Sorry, I have been very busy in the last 50 hours. I believe I sent you a mail telling you to write about anything you want and any number of submissions as well. Is there any other clarification you need?

Kindly send me a new mail.
I understand.
I didn't receive such mail. I received only the offer you initially sent. I will try sending you a mail probably with a piece.
Ciao!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by VanTee20(m): 11:46am On Jul 26, 2014
LarrySun:
Runaway writer. Howdy?

Howdy! It's been a long time. How are you sir?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
VanTee20:

Howdy! It's been a long time. How are you sir?
I'm doing great, buddy. Nice having you around.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by OMA4U(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
LarrySun:
I'm doing great, buddy. Nice having you around.
How is your weekend going, Larry?

Condolence, Texa. It's just inevitable!

Vantee20, long time. what's up with you?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by maclatunji: 12:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
newacca:
I understand.
I didn't receive such mail. I received only the offer you initially sent. I will try sending you a mail probably with a piece.
Ciao!

Ciao
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 2:26pm On Jul 26, 2014
1miccza:

I am cool so how's the hustle doing? I've been doing the same too. How's your end?s

Fine. Thanks for asking.
LarrySun: Hello Cuddlemii, nice seeing you. I've not been seeing you around at the other side wink . Take good care of yourself.

Thanks. I hope you are good?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by LarrySun(m): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2014
Enough with all the 'how are u?'s, what's really cooking?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Cuddlemii: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
LarrySun: Enough with all the 'how are u?'s, what's really cooking?

Lol! Take the lead then! cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
Cuddlemii:

Lol! Take the lead then! cheesy
lol, you took the words out of my mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (646) (647) (648) (649) (650) (651) (652) ... (725) (Reply)

Letting Go By Audrey Timms / Man Wey Dey Reason / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.