Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" - Literature (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (487202 Views)

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Guidelines, Rules & Regulations / Literature/Writing Complaints Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (725) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by bare1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol. A cup of Ice-Cream for you. wink

Thank you! Hope you wouldn't mind sharing with me. smiley
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kinglekan: 6:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Still wondering if that dude is ok undecided
You got issues with him before? undecided
I don't know what got into him. Don't even have time for dolts atm.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2015
Aii stalkers everywhere, just saw another thread, Romance section you should go check it, the fool listed names there
kinglekan:

I don't know what got into him. Don't even have time for dolts atm.

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kinglekan: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Aii stalkers everywhere, just saw another thread, Romance section you should go check it, the fool listed names there

Lolzz, lemme check what the dingbat is up to again. cheesy cheesy

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2015
Another werrey...the sub is "message to romance section"
kinglekan:

Lolzz, lemme check what the dingbat is up to again. cheesy cheesy

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kinglekan: 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Another werrey...the sub is "message to romance section"

I don ignore am. Another troll, y didn't he/she put it up with his/her main account.
Mumu's everywhere!

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2015
If only they are paid.....dunno why silly people can't just mind their business undecided
kinglekan:

I don ignore am. Another troll, y didn't he/she put it up with his/her main account.
Mumu's everywhere!

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kinglekan: 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
If only they are paid.....dunno why silly people can't just mind their business undecided

As in ehnnn!! Person go just carry another person matter for head like say na im life source.

Yeye folks. undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hmmm so what do you have for me
kinglekan:

As in ehnnn!! Person go just carry another person matter for head like say na im life source.

Yeye folks. undecided

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kinglekan: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
Send the mail. tongue
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 02, 2015
cheesy will do that soon
kinglekan:

Send the mail. tongue

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kinglekan: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
cheesy will do that soon
U dey post me bah?
Continu ooooo undecided
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
I dey try to send buh the thing dey speak English 4me "delivery to the recipent failed permanently"
kinglekan:

U dey post me bah?

Continu ooooo undecided

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by kinglekan: 10:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Sassybae:
I dey try to send buh the thing dey speak English 4me "delivery to the recipent failed permanently"

I got the 'lekan' you sent. Just compose a normal mail, it should go.

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by bare1(m): 1:39am On Aug 03, 2015
Sassybae:

cheesy
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by MissGracy(f): 2:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Please tell us about yourself
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ashtonmcqueen(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2015
cisse7575:
is this the first chapter? Please tell me as I have so many things to say about this
It is and am sorry for replying late though its goin to be stretched later on... Wat do u have to say?
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ashtonmcqueen(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2015
cisse7575:
is this the first chapter? Please tell me as I have so many things to say about this

It will be stretched out, what do you wanna say about it?
Sorry for replying late though
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by shepards: 1:04pm On Aug 10, 2015
Are you interested in publishing your books into audio or you know someone who does?, Kindly fill out or share this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bv42xaBZinvxFkk5liJI1UYw8n4kUrgKy68i0lLsjQY/viewform Thank You
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Rick9(m): 7:29pm On Aug 11, 2015
A Big Shout out To all writers in here.

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by TheOkwukwe: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2015
Hi!
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by whitecloth: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
pls what is happening on the 28 of this month
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by pami90(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2015
hello guys,pls I'm new here and would really like to knw what's happening here
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
She smiled, turned and left. There was something not normal about the smirk on her face. It wasn't a good one rather it was a sign of bad things to come - it was an evil grin.

Anya emptied the magazine of her Hardballer into the brain of the soldier who had been groaning in pains next to her. She put him out of his misery. There was a wire transmitter on the soldier's neck. Anya could hear a faint voice along with some static coming from it, she took it.

"This is General Opeth. Report Bruno, has the target been eliminated?"

Anya looked around her. The corpses of the agency's uniformed military team littered the area. The remains of a warship helicopter were still blazing in an inferno. They had been defeated, thanks to Anya.

"General, you made me a supersoldier, you also killed the only man I loved. This can't continue. The agency has to go," Anya replied.

"Anya, is that you? Please come in, let's talk things over."

Anya couldn't help laughing. There was no going back now. She loaded another magazine into her hardballer from the row of ammo strapped across her shoulder. She cocked the pistol.

"I will be coming, but it won't be to talk."

Is this captivating?

1 Like

Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Kaycee7(m): 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2015
Didn't captivate me.
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Ahmadgani(m): 4:48pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hey! Good day to you all, i just started a new topic on this forum, please follow me and criticize my work to make me a better writer thanks. Title of the work is Unknown mission. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Transformium: 3:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
firestar:

Drop lines worth a bar of platinum or perish the thought.

I need muses. angry
How about I drop a mortar on yo frigging head. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (725) (Reply)

Silent Seduction / Diary Of A Broke Playboy / The Preacher's Son!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.