Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving (26629 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Picture Of Ribadu And Jonathan? / Just 8 Years Out Of Power-is That Governor Nnamani? / The Nigerian Police Force Is Improving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by abes(m): 2:33pm On Feb 16, 2013
mikeywise: Power has really gone from bad to worse in my area (Karu, Abuja), we hardly see light dis days. What's really happening?

hahaha.. i dey laugh o, you are experiencing the transformation you were promised. At least yours is from bad to worse, some are to no-hope, only 40 people enjoy 24/7 power supply.
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by nuclearboy(m): 3:42pm On Feb 16, 2013
There WAS an improvement to cities then but I was wary to praise because the interiors lost power then and it seemed more like a shuffling than true progress!

However it seems even that "improvement" is now again lost! I hope they find a way to make an improvement that will be sustained one day soon!

The generators are back on!
Re: Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving by DisGuy: 2:02am On Mar 21, 2013
and now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Borno To Consolidate Victory / "This Is The Govt I Fought For"Released Blogger Abubakar Sidik Voices Out.Photos / Anambra 100% Built By Igbos Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.