Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... (4993 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by Euroclydon(m): 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2012
I have a little issue wit one lady that really cares about me and i feel i can reciprocate those feelings but i hav always frowned against girls wit big belle especially wen u are not pregnant ...it turns me off. Apart from the issue of the big stomach,i know she could be faithful if i eventually marry her and so on but...the stomach thing is giving me cause for concern cos she does not even believe her stomach is big! talk more of working on it.
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by dtemidare: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2012
You are not yet serious for any relationship. look let me tell you very soon you will start look for rat belly. better look for that girl and start loving her before you lose her. Big stomach indeed.

who knows by the time you start dating her she may also find out that you have a small penis or rather i should say a very big one by that time she will start giving you her own excuse.

big stomachphoebia.

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by Orikinla(m): 3:46pm On Jul 31, 2012
Can you send her over to my place to help you to flatten her tummy?
There are special Kama Sutra exercises I can teach her to reduce her tummy. grin
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by rinora(f): 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2012
[quote author=dtemidare]You are not yet serious for any relationship. look let me tell you very soon you will start look for rat belly. better look for that girl and start loving her before you lose her. Big stomach indeed.

who knows by the time you start dating her she may also find out that you have a small penis or rather i should say a very big one by that time she will start giving you her own excuse.

big stomachphoebia.[/quote

LMAO
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
Euroclydon: I have a little issue wit one lady that really cares about me and i feel i can reciprocate those feelings but i hav always frowned against girls wit big belle especially wen u are not pregnant ...it turns me off. Apart from the issue of the big stomach,i know she could be faithful if i eventually marry her and so on but...the stomach thing is giving me cause for concern cos she does not even believe her stomach is big! talk more of working on it.

LOL.

Maybe you should lead by example. Let her see you being active and then ask her to join you.
Belly fat is terrible for one's health, so she's the one who's going to benefit from exercising.
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by Euroclydon(m): 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2012
Yield:

LOL.

Maybe you should lead by example. Let her see you being active and then ask her to join you.
Belly fat is terrible for one's health, so she's the one who's going to benefit from exercising.

U have a point...although I don't hav belly fat but the exercise thing could work especially if we are staying together... U code?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by doczero: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2012
My dear. It is really sad that most ladies in Nigeria now have more belly fat than their male counterparts mainly because of lack of awareness and the kind of lifestyle they live. They will want to empty the man's pocket if possible thinking that they are dealing with the man. Some others do not really have or care to get information on reducing the bulge. There are so many things involved. This website might be of great help to her and you www.bellyfatshrinker.com
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by MMM2(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2012
Op

Does she drink big stout alwayz
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by r231(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
M M M: Op

Does she drink big stout alwayz

grin grin grin
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by kay9(m): 7:27pm On Jul 31, 2012
Its obvious the females commenting here all have big tommys! grin grin

OP, no mind dem o, me too i share your sentiments jare. Imagine... Ok, i know say no be me fine pass, but at least i get 5-n-half packs plus my sexy athlete build cool grin So why my babe no go get flat tommy??
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2012
Euroclydon, your case na small matter. I dey tells you! smiley

My ex (two girlfriends ago) can't cook! Just spaghetti and it's relatives. The spag sef undecided . Just weigh your options sha. Draw a priority list. That should help. cheesy
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by Nextworldnx(m): 8:50pm On Jul 31, 2012
@op,
Just make her do sit-ups for 3mins everymorning and then get her a tummy top, bfore u know it, she will be good.
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2012

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by ifihearam: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2012
Tell her to stop drinking GULDER na
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by tellwisdom: 10:01pm On Jul 31, 2012
Bro, she's a big woman---OLOWO sad sad
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by engrtee(f): 5:30am On Aug 01, 2012
Is d big tommy due to a sicknes or fatnes?
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by Euroclydon(m): 8:23am On Aug 01, 2012
sosoluv: If she is comfortable with it and you are not, let her be with a man who can see past her big tummy. Get urself someone u will not have a problem admiring smiley

So far the best contribution that seem to register in my skull but em...ok!

1 Like

Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by Cuteobi(f): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2012
Orikinla: Can you send her over to my place to help you to flatten her tummy?
There are special Kama Sutra exercises I can teach her to reduce her tummy. grin
grin
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by tpiadotcom: 11:20pm On Jul 16, 2015
hm, so what happened eventually.

did the tummy reduce or you found someone with a flat tummy.
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by chomytex(f): 11:33pm On Jul 16, 2015
Op is her tummy that big! Or u want it flat as a model's?
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by princeogbeide1(m): 6:08am On Jul 17, 2015
dats not too bad op. @least her stomach can house triplets for uuu when uu guys get together
Re: She Loves Me But I Have Problems With Her Big Stomach.... by wordbank(m): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2015
Just buy her show-belle
She go look sexy die

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! My Wife Will Run Away If This Continues >:( / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry / Guys Whats Your Take On Ladies That Do W**d

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.