Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach (14551 Views)

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Guys With Big Stomach? / Guys What's Your Take On Ladies With Big Stomach? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2010
This had been a worry to me,does it mean that they are lazy,lacking sports activites or lack of maintaining their body.

some u will think that they are pregrant,some even had extra meat by the side.

Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2010
I believe most of them lack information on how best 2 take care of there shape as regards c their tommy and other thing i think is there eatin habit.I must say that an average Nigerian eatin habit is very bad.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Vic2k3(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2010
Yes, poster but not upto 99percent lets say 80%. It jxt freaks me out its better to be fat (which i luv) than have tummy of a pregnant woman and be slim
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2010
it is laziness and they don't do sport or anything that can take the fat out of their body.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by vitool: 9:36am On Sep 25, 2010
Naija woman eats TO MUCH especially if the food is free and coming out from a mans pause, de will over feed and NO EXERCISE. 85% HAVE BIG belley . not 99%
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2010
Is not laziness.Is d food they eat. Even with exercise no remedy coz its too late.Just lik askin 7months pregnant woman 2 go 4 abortion.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Tosinville(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2010
Poster,

What a huge lie, man. . . I'm sure u have been going out with the obese ones in your area lately that makes you think all girls are with big tummy, haba!!! u already know this na or u just wanna draw the girls attention?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2010
D poster is rite. Most of dem gat big tommy as if they are pregnant which them are not.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by sohiemi(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2010
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by sohiemi(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2010
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Vic2k3(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2010
S.ohiemi were u refering me?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by vitool: 9:56am On Sep 25, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Pls i was referin to vitool

English teach, Referin   [color=#990000]Referring[/color]

So what are you referring me on?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Vic2k3(m): 9:58am On Sep 25, 2010
Oops what a blunder i've made.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by SIlknSteel(f): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2010
@Poster: I quite agree with you. As a female,it really turns me off seeing other ladies not making the extra effort to take care of themselves. And the funny thing is that they dont even care! It is the eating habit and also engaging in alcohol. Free food they purge belly ma bro and most of it comes from that. I know ladies that go clubng with guys and just drink to stupor or eat to stupor cause na free!!!
Well sha, I like myself cos am am slim and nicely shaped. It is an effort really on my part but some people say I no get fat, Tory Tory
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Tosinville(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2010
Big belly ladies in nigeria are only 55%
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 25, 2010
Tosinville:

Poster,

What a huge lie, man. . . I'm sure u have been going out with the obese ones in your area lately that makes you think all girls are with big tummy, haba!!! u already know this na or u just wanna draw the girls attention?

Height: 5'10" or 11 (177 cm)
Weight: 135 lbs (52 kg)
Physique: Thin & Curvy
Bust: 34 in (86 cm)
Waist: 28 in (63 cm)
Hips: 36 in (88 cm)

Kinda of my choice,
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2010
SIlknSteel:

@Poster: I quite agree with you. As a female,it really turns me off seeing other ladies not making the extra effort to take care of themselves. And the funny thing is that they dont even care! It is the eating habit and also engaging in alcohol. Free food they purge belly ma bro and most of it comes from that. I know ladies that go clubng with guys and just drink to stupor or eat to stupor cause na free!!!
Well sha, I like myself cos am am slim and nicely shaped. It is an effort really on my part but some people say I no get fat, Tory Tory

Correct sweetie, Your my choice, How do we hook up? grin grin
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by vitool: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2010
THIS IS SERIOUS AND NA TRUE TALK. WE CALL IT AKPA'AFOR, HAVING BIG BELLE WHEN YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT, IN THE OTHER WORLD, WE CALL IT "SHAPELESS AMOEBA" Abeg clap hand for me jooooo,
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 25, 2010
Tosinville:

Big belly ladies in nigeria are only 55%

Yeopa lol
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Tosinville(m): 10:44am On Sep 25, 2010
Reality101,

Well i like the kind of your choice in a lady.

Fo' real how can a slim lady have big tummy thats why i keep wondering maybe those ones you see or meet her obese ladies.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by 1102(m): 11:47am On Sep 25, 2010
I wanted to start a thread like this but was scared to start a gender war

I have made an observation that Nigerian Gurls in particular (99.9% Minus my sister)

Have BIG PROTRUDING Tummies,the type that u get 2 see FOLDS AND FOLDS of skin lying around their waist

when they lay on the bed you get to see Tummy @ one side and FAT @ the other side

To get to their BELTS you might have 2 lift a couple of FAT up to access their belts

This is a growing PLAGUE which i think the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT should address cos this problem is more serious than Kidnapping and electricity
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by tjskii(f): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2010
^^^gosh 190,u really are an idjit,u just say the darndest things tongue tongue
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2010
@190 na wa 4 o.lol
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Mobinga: 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2010
smh
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by citous(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2010
Cmon man I dont think its up to 99%. Though I havent been home in 2 years but if I take a sample of my family, then I will say ur statistics is totally flawed. But from pictures and music videos(especially local music and not hiphop) majority of the girls tend to have a lil pouch but I wount go as far as 99%.
But sisters,cmon abs-crouch will go a long way in preserving  ur shape. Get on it cos U are beautiful.
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Odunnu: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2010
Its really bad and vry unattractive. I kant give a figure but i knw its on the high side. I laff each time i c such bellies in a belt!
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Vic2k3(m): 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2010
And here are the tips to avoid pot bellies

1) Ladies try to cut down on your visits to Mr. Biggs, Mr. Small, Crunchies and other fast foods companies.

2) When taken to a bar/club don't try to eat & drink to stupour (i know ladies do this in order to seperate big boys from small boys).

3) Cut down on your intake of confectioneries eg: sweets, chocolates, cakes, e.t.c

4) Endeavour to walk some distance on foot not everytime voom voom(even some guys don't get dated becos of lack of cars)

5) Make it a priority to hve s3x @ least every 2 days. When i say sex i mean hardcore ones.(una too dey play hard to bed)And no forget to use protection o!

6) Stop the "u drink i drink rule"

7) Never mind i've forgotten it grin grin

Lest i forget endeavour to do exercise at worst on sunday mornings
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Odunnu: 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2010
Sex every 2 days?
U wan kill person?
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Skidoc(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2010
REALITY101:

Height: 5'10" or 11 (177 cm)
Weight: 135 lbs (52 kg)
Physique: Thin & Curvy
Bust: 34 in (86 cm)
Waist: 28 in (63 cm)
Hips: 36 in (88 cm)

Kinda of my choice,

28in waist is your choice? That's too big for me. grin grin I prefer 22in!
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Vic2k3(m): 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2010
@Odunnu expect u want to hve pot bellies lol. Whats wrong with s3x every 2 days? Alright if ur bf can't do it then get a supplementary bf wink
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by googles: 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wats wrong with big belle ?  undecided

shoo !!! must i starve myself to suit you ?

big tummy is not cool for your goose but it is nice for my gander  cool
Re: 99 Per Cent Of Africa Girls with Big Stomach by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 25, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

wats wrong with big belle ?  undecided

shoo !!! must i starve myself to suit you ?

big tummy is not cool for your goose but it is nice for my gander  cool

C'on googles tell me you serious on this one,

Anyways I have been wondering where you have been all this while. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Just Passing My Own On IG And Saw This Babe / Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome). / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants?