Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,499 members, 7,816,190 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry (4988 Views)

4 types of Ladies Who Are Only Relevant In The living room and The Other Room. / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / 10 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Will Love To Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 12, 2016
It is a taboo for a man to remain unmarried in Nigeria, which is why many successful men are swarmed by eager women who would do anything in order to bear Mrs. X .
The truth of the matter is that Nigerian men prefer certain types of women for marriage and they prefer certain types
of women just for s *x and nothing more .
Women who are at the top of the marriageable list are;

1 . Light Skinned Women
There is a popular Yoruba song that goes “omo pupa o, omo pupa la wa n fe; omo pupa o ju wo mo feran re o ” it
literally means “ light skinned girl you are the one we want to marry , light skinned girl , please I love you.”
Most men will give their right arm to date and marry a light skinned girl. In the olden days (and now) light skinned girls attracted more suitors and their bride price were quite exorbitant . Light skinned women are always the centre of attraction and most men who date them believe that marrying ( a much coveted) light skinned girl will do
wonders for their egos.
Most dark skinned women have taken to using skin bleaching crèmes in order to compete with their fairer counterparts .

2 .
Women With Ample Flesh
Most Nigerian men will not marry a skinny woman but they
would rather sleep with her instead . Many men from the
western and eastern part of Nigeria believe that a woman is
more beautiful if she has ample flesh, some men have
been known to date only women who have big butts ! Most
Yoruba men are of the opinion that sleeping with a skinny
woman is like sleeping with a man , but sleeping with a
woman that has some ample flesh will give them
something soft to hold on to .

3 . Understanding Women:
An intolerant woman will sure have a hard time finding a
man to settle down with. No Nigerian man wants a woman
who will grill him at the slightest opportunity. If a Nigerian
man suspects you to be intolerant of his (sometimes ) bad
behaviour , he will drop you like a hot potato.
The trick most women employ is to become his legal wife
first, and after the wedding (now they have a firm foot
hold ) they ’ll draw up a list of do’s and don’ts for their
husbands to abide by .

4. Hardworking Women:
Most men in Nigeria will never consider marrying a woman who is not gainfully employed or runs a business of her own. Gainfully employed women are at the very top of a searching bachelor’ s list. The present economic situation in the country is not making things any easier for men, who
are mostly the bread winners of many Nigerian families.
Most men want a wife who can help support the family
(financially ). Most women and a few men still believe that it
is the man ’s responsibility to provide for his family and allowing a woman to do part of his job is nothing but an
insult to his manhood.

source : 212 breakingnews
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by ThuGnificenX: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Give me 4 and 5... And take the rest...
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 12, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by falconey(m): 10:10am On Mar 12, 2016
grin

Women with big big something big big.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Give me 4 and 5... And take the rest...
There's no 5, do u mean 3 and 4
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2016
I think light skin is overrated. I find chocolate skin girls more attractive. That's just me. In fact, light skin puts me off. I honestly don't see how guys find light skin women so attractive. Light skin women are only good for magazine covers. No offense to light skin women though, I am just airing my opinion.

Dark skin is hot and sexy.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by ThuGnificenX: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2016
Dexter231:

There's no 5, do u mean 3 and 4
Good u understand. Your post is not complete yet...
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 12, 2016
A

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2016
Decker:
I think light skin is overrated. I find chocolate skin girls more attractive. That's just me. In fact light skin puts me off. I honestly don't see how guys find light skin women attractive. Light skin girls are only good for magazine pictures, but when you meet them in person, yurk.

OP you didn't include intelligent ladies in your list. I am a sucker for smart chicks.

#TeamBeautyandBrains.

I see you! thats wat I also think too
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 12, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
Good u understand. Your post is not complete yet...
Yeah...
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 12, 2016
falconey:
grin

Hmmm....
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 12, 2016
just two out of your points are correct. Which are 4 and 5.

Dark skin women get marry too, same as skinny ones undecided

Op go do your research again tongue

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 12, 2016
Dexter231:

I see you! thats wat I also think too

As in eh. It annoys me when I see women with skin the color of chocolate, bleach their skins. Urgh!
Let me use the Nigerian entertainment scene as an example. The women that are chocolate-dark skin, are the ones that are considered more attractive by the majority.
Take Genevieve for instance. Stephanie linus, Dorcas shola fapson- The girl that played Sophie in Shuga, Lilian Esoro and many others. These women are very attractive and their skin color represents the true essence and beauty of being African.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2016
Diddyydiva:
just two out of your points are correct. Which are 4 and 5.

Dark skin women gets married too, same as skinny ones undecided

Op go do your research again tongue
Yeah.. for sure dark skinned girls get married.. i didnt say dat dey dont get married. But d fact is that more people get more attracted to fair skinned girls.

Thats my point
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 12, 2016
@OP URE CORRECT, ABOUT 90% OF MEN PREFARE LIGHT SKIN AND CHOCOLATE SKIN WOMEN, ITS D NORM ALL OVER D WORLD.
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 12, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
@OP URE CORRECT, ABOUT 90% OF MEN PREFARE LIGHT SKIN AND CHOCOLATE SKIN WOMEN, ITS D NORM ALL OVER D WORLD.

Na so
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Lilyomi2: 10:52am On Mar 12, 2016
so if u are dark and skinny you are in trouble...... Hmm
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 12, 2016
Lilyomi2:
so if u are dark and skinny you are in trouble...... Hmm
No not that, u should surely still find someone dat likes u
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 12, 2016
More...
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Michellla(f): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2016
1 . Light Skinned Women
There is a popular Yoruba song that goes “omo pupa o, omo pupa la wa n fe; omo pupa o
ju wo mo feran re o ” it
literally means “ light skinned girl you are the
one we want to marry , light skinned girl ,
please I love you.”
Most men will give their right arm to date and marry a light skinned girl. In the olden days
(and now) light skinned girls attracted more
suitors and their bride price were quite
exorbitant . Light skinned women are always
the centre of attraction and most men who
date them believe that marrying ( a much coveted) light skinned girl will do
wonders for their egos
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Michellla(f): 12:11pm On Mar 12, 2016
they also like women that can cook
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Michellla:
they also like women that can cook

For sure.. that's one of the fundamentals
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 12:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
Dexter231:

Yeah.. for sure dark skinned girls get married.. i didnt say dat dey dont get married. But d fact is that more people get more attracted to fair skinned girls.

Thats my point
Okay o
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by erosimo(m): 4:26pm On Mar 12, 2016
I think no 1 is ur opinion though, but as for me dark skinned babes with nice curves rock wink. furthermore, u only got 3&4 to be true
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by ShayGirl(f): 5:54pm On Mar 12, 2016
falconey:
grin

Big Big something indeed that would leave the man "Completely finished" or "Finished completely" later on abi??
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 5:57pm On Mar 12, 2016
We all know that no 1 and 2 are not true.
For the rest, well whatever!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by firstking01(m): 6:56pm On Mar 12, 2016
Decker:
I think light skin is overrated. I find chocolate skin girls more attractive. That's just me. In fact, light skin puts me off. I honestly don't see how guys find light skin women so attractive. Light skin women are only good for magazine covers. No offense to light skin women though, I am just airing my opinion.

sorry o, what of yourmain??
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
sorry o, what of yourmain??

She is perfect. Exactly my taste. wink

1 Like

Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by firstking01(m): 8:19pm On Mar 12, 2016
Decker:

She is perfect. Exactly my taste. wink
lol, so you sef like womancheesy
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by AyamConfidence(m): 9:53pm On Mar 12, 2016
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by AyamConfidence(m): 9:58pm On Mar 12, 2016
Decker:

you a what the ibos call 'nwoke oma'....as far as she's fine, has good manners and hygiene, intelligent and has the right appendages in accurate proportion then she's good to go...i dont really fancy light skin...black is beautiful
Re: 4 Types Of Women Nigerian Men Love To Marry by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 12, 2016
firstking01:
lol, so you sef like womancheesy

Baba I be man na, why I no go like woman? cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

ix) / Guys Whats Your Take On Ladies That Do W**d / Opinion!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.