Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends (19289 Views)

If Your Boo/spouse Keeps Many Female/male Friends / How Many Female Nairalanders Can Boldly Say AMEN To This Prayer? / She Keeps Many Boyfriends And Insists They Are Platonic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by eddycapuro: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2007
keep male friends. lots of them.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by efuah(f): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2007
tboy1:

First thing you have to know is that men lie. Even the one you trust the most will look into your eyes and lie[/bthe reason is because they know once you know the truth,its either the relationship is over or the [b]trust in the relationship is gone)[/size]

[b]The only thing i can advise you is to speak to him calmly, ask him if the situation was the other way round will he accept you having male friends(The answer here is NO.There is no way any guy can accept that kind of stuff from his lady)[/b]BTW- There are different types of friends

Hm! i feel so good when i hear men profess such truth about themselves! it's a "world known" thing. . .but yet, ladies "in love" turn a blind eye! na wa for some of us o!

@poster, take that advice above there. . . i mean the one in bold purple font, gd luck!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by Busta(f): 6:27pm On Dec 17, 2007
its ok if my bf has female friends

its definately not ok if he has so many of them.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by toyboy1(m): 7:40pm On Dec 17, 2007
@poster,
I dont see how ur bofriend keeping a lot of female friend pose a problem to u. I for one have a large list of female friends and the list keeps increasing every day, but it has not in any time diminish the attention i give to my galfriend at anypoint in time. tho at times, my galfriend gets jealous and all dat, I expect that to happen cos she's human, moreso, when any of the gals starts acting funny, i tend to remind them that i have a serious relatonship. Mind u, my male friends out number the females, but people around u only tend to see the opposite sex. Get to understand him fully, u dont expect him to lose all his friends - female i mean- for u alone, cos he will become miserable n u wont get the best of him. i probably believe he's the outgoing social type who mixes easily, , but u c only what u want to c - the gals. if e truely loves u, then u have nuttin to fear.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by princeonx: 7:42pm On Dec 17, 2007
Still don't get why/how someone will be walking around with all this in their head/mind in the name of relationship! Too much advise is just as dangerous and none so follow your mind! stay if you want to! waka if you want. If I were you, I'll walk cux one day from asking your bobo for pay, recharge card and all that your bobo too go ask them for something one day! i.e if he's not doing that already!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by princeonx: 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2007
No be only out going! na incoming! Girl don't even listen to that unless your bobo no get blood inside am! I thought I was outgoing and social when I had lots of girls around as friends but by the time you know it, I don begin dey sample them! and to tell you how bad some girls are, they all know my girlfriend but claim she's nothing but a girlfriend and not a wife! So, its OK to have female friends but too much of them NO! NO!!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by Dreloaded(f): 7:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
prince_onx:

No be only out going! na incoming! Girl don't even listen to that unless your bobo no get blood inside am! I thought I was outgoing and social when I had lots of girls around as friends but by the time you know it, I don begin dey sample them! and to tell you how bad some girls are, they all know my girlfriend but claim she's nothing but a girlfriend and not a wife! So, its OK to have female friends but too much of them NO! NO!!

I take it you've learned your lesson eh? Even wife sef, some people dont even care. At least you're not in dneial like some guys.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by ufobabe(f): 8:26pm On Dec 17, 2007
@ Rosquare

always let go abi?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by blackgucci(m): 8:33pm On Dec 17, 2007
Don't let go of the relationship . . .try to keep more male friends as well

dont!

he is used to having females around him and i guess he handles them quite well, can u cope with having too many males around?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by cutebabe: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2007
Keep lots of male friends and make friends with all his female friends making it a point of duty to look for man to hook them up so they will let your guy be.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by efuah(f): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2007
prince_onx:

some true confessions here? thx man. . .truth bites! but it sets free.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by Dreloaded(f): 9:16pm On Dec 17, 2007
[quote author=blackgucci link=topic=100573.msg1777276#msg1777276 date=1197920011

he is used to having females around him and i guess he handles them quite well,
[quote][/quote]

and you know this how?

Hypocrites.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by mue2: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2007
i would suggest that u be understanding that he has alot of female friends, and as much as it might be awkward, you should accomodate it.But then again,it really depends on the situation.cos for all we know he might not be sincere wit these "friendships".Guys play these type of games all the time and use reverse-pyshcology to make it look as though they are not up to anything.I know because i do such things myself lol so just analyse the situation and you should be able to judge whether they are truly his friends or not.it's never too difficult to assess this.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by Uzzyan: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2007
Gal u gat enough advices to choose from dont let mi put more confusion into ur head abeg
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by DTruth1(m): 1:43am On Dec 18, 2007
Ar u married to him? If no, then he is not yet ur man (like it or not). How did u get to start goin out with him (as one of his female friends or, )??

Well u should be glad he has lots of female friends as that would let u test him (How would u know if someone is not a theif if u have not keep him in possession of valuables)

Dont feel unsecure, What is urs has/is/would be urs.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by Dreloaded(f): 1:48am On Dec 18, 2007
D Truth:

Ar u married to him? If no, then he is not yet your man (like it or not). How did u get to start goin out with him (as one of his female friends or, )??

Well u should be glad he has lots of female friends as that would let u test him (How would u know if someone is not a theif if u have not keep him in possession of valuables)

Dont feel unsecure, What is urs has/is/would be urs.

One question. Would you say this same garbage to your girlfriend or sister?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by DTruth1(m): 2:34am On Dec 18, 2007
@ D reloaded

Well if it sound garbage to u, then,

Probably U would not like to face facts.

Having a girl or guy in ur life does not mean u got to the bus stop. Learn from, access, and watever u can from the person, if it suits u ,

Living life can be simple, y make it hard.

[s]u or ur doesn't apply to anyone[/s]
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by princeonx: 2:43am On Dec 18, 2007
How person go say make them keep fuel and lamp for one room? e fit catch fire and believe it or not it might not even do anything till day break but the question is who will knowing do that!
Poster oh! I won't do it if I were you! Just like I won't date any girl that has too much male friend and call it being social or outgoing but when she ask them for recharge card and they say no she go begin vex! which kind socialshit be that?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by Dreloaded(f): 2:52am On Dec 18, 2007
D Truth:

@ D reloaded

Well if it sound garbage to u, then,

Probably You would not like to face facts.

Having a girl or guy in your life does not mean u got to the bus stop. Learn from, access, and watever u can from the person, if it suits u ,

Living life can be simple, y make it hard.

You didnt answer my question which was if your sister or gf had tons of male friends, would you give the same "advice". Re-read it and answer it.Thanks.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by FemiATL: 4:11am On Dec 18, 2007
Your bobo is a story teller------having extra female friends is a no no. There is no way something will not happen-------period!

Unless the guy is weird-----most guys a wired to trip over females----so just female friends------na lie.

Tell him you do not like it period------if he does not make amends----then he is not serious.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by Rhea(f): 8:00am On Dec 18, 2007
Talk about being in between the devil and the deep blue sea
Either way you go, you're dead.

If the guy keeps many male friends, wahala.
If he keeps many female friends, more wahala.

Why dont you try to get close to these 'female friends'. You will be suprised at what you can learn from them about your 'boyfriend'.

If you try to change this guy, it won't work. If you don't like the situation, get out of it.

If you trust him, then let that be your guide. If you don't, then you shouldn't even call him your boyfriend in the first instance.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by dustydee: 8:12am On Dec 18, 2007
He hasnt asked u out yet and u are concerned about his friends, wait until there is a formal relationship before you express your concern to him.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by NANYA1887(f): 9:29am On Dec 18, 2007
Girlfriend,ur walking on egg shells here shocked, my advice?Be careful and know dat any decision you make you'll have to live with.Tell him how u feel,sit down and talk about it,if he loves you he'l come to a compromise.HMMMMMMMMM,D TINGS GURLS PUT UP WIT FOR LOVE!!!!!!!!! embarassed cry cry sad sad
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by DTruth1(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2007
D-reloaded:

You didnt answer my question which was if your sister or girlfriend had tons of male friends, would you give the same "advice". Re-read it and answer it.Thanks.

Sorri if i did not get ur question initially,

Well wat applies to the jews apply to the gentiles. I am in the opinion of having tons of friends.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by blackgucci(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2007
quote author=blackgucci link=topic=100573.msg1777276#msg1777276 date=1197920011

he is used to having females around him and i guess he handles them quite well,

and you know this how?

Hypocrites

hypocrite?
nah i dont think so, u read like a dummy, "i guess" didnt u see that
stupid.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by yimiton(f): 10:46am On Dec 18, 2007
When a guy keeps too many girl friends, it's time to get suspecious  

But, it's even more dangerous if a guy keeps one female 'best friend' to keeping a lot of girl friends.
If he keeps one, he'll shower her with attention, presents and he'll always be there when she needs a man figure around, even though he professes to have a girlfriend. Talking out of experience you know wink  Before you knw what's up, he start comparing you with the other girl and might start drifting away.

But if he keeps numerious female friends, he may not be particularly close to any of them. The  issue here is how can u even be so sure you're 'THE ONE' and not just one of those his numerous girlfriends to every other one of them?!

My word here is caution. Make sure you're 'THE ONE' and see to it that u take your space. The other ladies can take a dive.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by visitor29: 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2007
Does he have more male friends than female friends?.i am the only boy in a family of 8 girls and all the 8 girls have female frieds and most of them r my friends, so it all depends on the persons background
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by software(m): 1:39pm On Dec 18, 2007
quit.

IT IS A BAD SIGN, why waist time wit such a man?

enjoy wink
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by Dreloaded(f): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2007
blackgucci:

hypocrite?
nah i don't think so, u read like a dummy, "i guess" didnt u see that
stupid.

No you're an slowpoke. "guess" ko, DKNY ni. get out of my face, jare.

You "guess" that he is handling the girl situation fine but you cant "guess" that she can do the same? Seriously who you think you're fooling?
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by mudom(m): 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2007
My advice, those relationship aint wat he tells you it is, cos 4 out of every 5 of them he really may have no interest or ulterior in the course of the relationship, as for the rest any thing goes, which may not even be his own doing, but trying to be open-minded.

Been-there-done-that!

Tell him how you feel and let him make a choice, or help him if he cant - Screen and identify calls and persons who are comfortable with the fact you are his girlfriend and you may be sitted beside him when they are talking that way you can confirm his story or stands. Nevertheless, guys are smarter now, they actually let the other person in on the facts, so that way she plays her card right - still watch out and be on your guards.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by TerrySoft(m): 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2007
This is exactly the problem my girlfriend is having with me. We are enjoying a very healthy relationship but she openly complains about my numerous girlfriends.

I try as much as i can to let her know that there are no strings attached and she seems to agree but sometimes just couldn't stand most of them around me.

She considers them a big threat especially my ex-girlfriends but i've been kind enough to understand her and right now, everyhing seems to be in place.

I think its all about TRUST!
Re: If Your Boyfriend Keeps Many Female Friends by realcele: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2007
go for @zignor (m) that says "Don't let go of the relationship . . .try to keep more male friends as well". Good advice i'll say.
I'll say find out the closest one of all the female friends and use your intuition so many things may be revelead to you and i tell you dont believe when he says there is nothing between those that call which will be absolutely true but for a Nigerian guy (most of the time, say 99%) the one that is closest to is the love-vendor to another party that may never call but he is nicely dating. Watch out, shine your eyes well well if expecially if your loverboy be Nigerian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What's Your Relationship Status ? / My Strippers Night Out Sexcapade.. My People The Experience Was Something Else.. / I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.