Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance (20950 Views)

Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Saraki’s Lawyers Stage Walkout At Tribunal / Ameachi: PDP Senators Walkout Was A Plan With Bukola Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
dedeike: grin grin grin.
It's like you have a phobia for objective arguments so you always feel threatened by my presence.
For your information, I have exhausted discussions and clarifications on that thread which has gotten to the 7th page.
It's time to confront the lies and falsehood you are spreading here.

Ah, talking Animal, so you've finally learned how not to type long epistles and to keep your lies short. At least u don dey learn good from oga Beaf. But dem go still fire you sha, because its clear that your a liability to the Laptop Gang. Enjoy your pay while it lasts.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: The same way she made them look like nursery kid at the subsidy hearing where she cannot give accounts of the funds looted under her watch? Your mistress(NOI) shameless revealed that there was a secret account where the subsidy money was paid from but don't know where the account was designated nor who operates the account and you dumbly refered to her as best brain?
You are too full of respect for this Harvard first class woman,guess you graduated with a Pass in Political science.
Can't stop laughing at these 40 laptop guys with their bull horns
I will like to pay for your internet subscription if it suddenly expire any moment. I cant miss the silliness of a 21st Century Ajax Bukana, not for one day. Were you born on April 1st ? If I do not respect First Class product from Harvard, is it a dump nematode of the Pro-Boko Almajiri Arabic academia that I should respect ? If you want to insult me, please do so in excellent English. I am waiting, no fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: The same way she made them look like nursery kid at the subsidy hearing where she cannot give accounts of the funds looted under her watch? Your mistress(NOI) shameless revealed that there was a secret account where the subsidy money was paid from but don't know where the account was designated nor who operates the account and you dumbly refered to her as best brain?
You are too full of respect for this Harvard first class woman,guess you graduated with a Pass in Political science.
Can't stop laughing at these 40 laptop guys with their bull horns
I will like to pay for your internet subscription if it suddenly expire any moment. I cant miss the silliness of a 21st Century Ajax Bukana, not for one day. Were you born on April 1st ? If I do not respect First Class product from Harvard, is it a dump nematode of the Pro-Boko Almajiri Arabic academia that I should respect ? If you want to insult me, please do so in excellent English. I am waiting, no fall my hand.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
ziccoit:

" I said Nigerian would enjoy regular power supply not constant power supply"

" I didn't ask the police to shot OPC members on sight but at sight."

That were among the logics Obj used to defend his govement in those days. [ mind you OBJ is an achiever of immeasurable capacity compare to the husband of Mrs PEJ(U) ]

NOI is totally wrong. This woman is only using logic to cover her deficiencies.

Totally wrong on what ? undecided . . .Don't fall into the same pit others are struggling to defend . . .

I might agree with your logic at seeing and accessing the same issue from different perspective and yard stick's. . . .but NOI was right in her own stance backed by simple deduction's . . .like wise also the Senators

If we must castigate NOI, we must ensure we address every fact's in their requisite context . . .and not to yield to emotional tirade of declaring her assertion totally wrong . .

Thanks wink . .
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by DBen2: 7:31pm On Aug 01, 2012
Mrs Ngozi o.I is brilliant and discipline am sure of that,our economy is quite in a very safe hands.in the past I mean few yrs back our budget has never been implemented and no body talks abt it becos they nass always share d money among themselves so no bussiness as usual.those senators cannot even boost of a single project in their constituency. They shd first be summoned by their constituency if possible recall them bck most of them , illiterates ,very wicked people that think this earth is our home .

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by rhymz(m): 7:42pm On Aug 01, 2012
I have lost respect for a lot of the supposedly brilliant commentators here, partisan politics has made them lose objectivity in the way they argue without common sense, all in a bid to make Jonathan look bad, na wa o.
Gbawe, you be serious disappointment to whatever party you claim to defend, honesty and integrity are meaningless to you as long as you win an argument against proponents of GEJ. You are exactly what you accuse beaf and any supporter of GEJ, an "attack dog" of Tinubu and ACN. You have seriously lost credibility, no amount of lengthy and whinny post steeped with curse words and insults to the president will make anyone take you serious again. In fact, Beaf does a better Job of Defending GEJ inspite of his very difficult position than you do for Tinubu and ACN even though you have the advantage of being in the opposition side. Learn to choose your battles and criticize honestly without a bias that is so obvious for even the lame to see.

7 Likes

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: I will like to pay for your internet subscription if it suddenly expire any moment. I cant miss the silliness of a 21st Century Ajax Bukana, not for one day. Were you born on April 1st ? If I do not respect First Class product from Harvard, is it a dump nematode of the Pro-Boko Almajiri Arabic academia that I should respect ? If you want to insult me, please do so in excellent English. I am waiting, no fall my hand.
Its a pity,you suddenly forget that Almajiri Arabic academia is also a member of GEJ cabinet which makes him one of your clueless masters.
I wouldn't be surprised if say Almajiri Arabic academia also hold a first class from Oxford,too bad because your NOI incompetence is second to none.
a first class economic who lacks the foundamental managerial skills to run the finance of our dear countrty,she has ended up crippling our economy in the name of economy manager.
Big certs with tiny brain,its a lost battle because the legislooters will have your mistress and master duly impeached.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2012
D_Ben: Mrs Ngozi o.I is brilliant and discipline am sure of that,our economy is quite in a very safe hands.in the past I mean few yrs back our budget has never been implemented and no body talks abt it becos they nass always share d money among themselves so no bussiness as usual.
Are you for real,first ask people who are intelligent enough to know what a nation's budget is then come back to vent your ignorance,mumu-maga.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2012
The beauty of democracy is that each organ of government must checkmate each other in other to deliver the dividends of democracy to the populace that voted them into parliament. But, it has been noted that previous administration of OBJ and Yaradua always had to yield to the tantrums of the NASS and Senate by delivering "Ghana-must-go" bags to them alongside juicy contracts to make them harmonious with the executives. Budgets in OBJ and Yaradua Administrations were barely implemented and the parliament issue no ripples of threats. The GEJ Administration was not ready, and is not ready to jeopardize the mandate given to the Administration, so is it surprising to see the bribe collecting NASS and the Senate going gaga ? When wind blow, fowl nyash go open. Meanwhile, I welcome constructive checkmates from both organs of Government, it is for the good of the citizenry, however, I have lost faith in the judiciary, cos they keep setting free every corrupt official arrested and sent to them. Shame to you judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
jmaine:

Totally wrong on what ? undecided . . .Don't fall into the same pit others are struggling to defend . . .

I might agree with your logic at seeing and accessing the same issue from different perspective and yard stick's. . . .but NOI was right in her own stance backed by simple deduction's . . .like wise also the Senators

If we must castigate NOI, we must ensure we address every fact's in their requisite context . . .and not to yield to emotional tirade of declaring her assertion totally wrong . .

Thanks wink . .

Just as you were right about the road dualization contract as well as the Lagos-Ibadan expressway?

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: Its a pity,you suddenly forget that Almajiri Arabic academia is also a member of GEJ cabinet which makes him one of your clueless masters.
I wouldn't be surprised if say Almajiri Arabic academia also hold a first class from Oxford,too bad because your NOI incompetence is second to none.
a first class economic who lacks the foundamental managerial skills to run the finance of our dear countrty,she has ended up crippling our economy in the name of economy manager.
Big certs with tiny brain,its a lost battle because the legislooters will have your mistress and master duly impeached.
Our economy is not crippled. I think you are in the wrong career. More Nigerians are crossing into the billionaire class, and there you are with your negative mindset, always finding who to blame for your woes. I am sorry for you, and I sincerely advise you to change business and dont blame your financial handicap on our Minister of finance. Did you expect magic when you went to learn how to repair wristwatch in 21st century ?
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: The beauty of democracy is that each organ of government must checkmate each other in other to deliver the dividends of democracy to the populace that voted them into parliament. But, it has been noted that previous administration of OBJ and Yaradua always had to yield to the tantrums of the NASS and Senate by delivering "Ghana-must-go" bags to them alongside juicy contracts to make them harmonious with the executives. Budgets in OBJ and Yaradua Administrations were barely implemented and the parliament issue no ripples of threats. The GEJ Administration was not ready, and is not ready to jeopardize the mandate given to the Administration, so is it surprising to see the bribe collecting NASS and the Senate going gaga ? When wind blow, fowl nyash go open. Meanwhile, I welcome constructive checkmates from both organs of Government, it is for the good of the citizenry, however, I have lost faith in the judiciary, cos they keep setting free every corrupt official arrested and sent to them. Shame to you judiciary.
Shame to a judiciary that is already hijacked by GEJ and controlled by his ballboy (AGF),I can't stop laughing at your mind blowing assumptions.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: Shame to a judiciary that is already hijacked by GEJ and controlled by his ballboy (AGF),I can't stop laughing at your mind blowing assumptions.
Do you see how narrow-minded you are ? The judiciary has been discharging and acquitting criminals from time immemorial. The new AGF has just been brought in, and I know the rule of law will be reinforced. Shame on the enemies of democracy like you. I know you prefer Buhari in government or Tinubu. But I have great bad news for you. It will not happen, as far as I am alive.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Dee60: 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
READ BETWEEN THE LINES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. WHY IS THE HOUSE TALKING NOW? WHY DID THEY NOT SCREAM IN MAY OR JUNE? IS THIS NOT ABOUT PUNISHING GEJ OR BRINGING HIM TO RIDICULE FOR EXPOSING FAROUK AND HIS MATES IN THE HOUSE OF HORROR?

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by fortyfeet(m): 8:16pm On Aug 01, 2012
its only a ploy to attract ghana must go bags and we will resist it till the end.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Our economy is not crippled. I think you are in the wrong career. More Nigerians are crossing into the billionaire class, and there you are with your negative mindset, always finding who to blame for your woes. I am sorry for you, and I sincerely advise you to change business and dont blame your financial handicap on our Minister of finance. Did you expect magic when you went to learn how to repair wristwatch in 21st century ?
Too bad you are already blindfolded by the pittance you are being paid by GEJ,Nigerians are crossing into the billionaire class with an internet handle like yours.
A government that runs the world's most expensive government with absolutely nothing to show for, a government that has spent $25bn to generate 3800MW for 160 million people with no quality healthcare system,standard of education declined,no water supply,poverty is on the increase with 90% of Nigerians living below $2 a day while GEJ receives N1bn annually as feeding allowance. what other signs do you want to see before you realised that GEJ has totally crippled this economy?

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Elueme: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pukkah:

The external debt profile within a year of the Jonathan administration has risen by N1.2 trillion. Where is the evidence?
well said and it's sad but can you convert the said amt to dollars? However , can you tell this forum by how much our external reserve has risen? Minus and add lets tell if we are making remarkable improvement in GDP
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by jmaine: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: Just as you were right about the road dualization contract as well as the Lagos-Ibadan expressway?

Straw grasping is a silly venture with me . .cos they are futile . . . .
Mind helping your runaway colleagues who failed to proof NOI was wrong in her established statistics . . . . . .

no games this time .

P:S ====> You are yet to answer my probbing question on the Benin - Ore road . .cos that is what we discussed if i can remember vividly . . .
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Gbawe: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2012
rhymz: I have lost respect for a lot of the supposedly brilliant commentators here, partisan politics has made them lose objectivity in the way they argue without common sense, all in a bid to make Jonathan look bad, na wa o.
Gbawe, you be serious disappointment to whatever party you claim to defend, honesty and integrity are meaningless to you as long as you win an argument against proponents of GEJ. You are exactly what you accuse beaf and any supporter of GEJ, an "attack dog" of Tinubu and ACN. You have seriously lost credibility, no amount of lengthy and whinny post steeped with curse words and insults to the president will make anyone take you serious again. In fact, Beaf does a better Job of Defending GEJ inspite of his very difficult position than you do for Tinubu and ACN even though you have the advantage of being in the opposition side. Learn to choose your battles and criticize honestly without a bias that is so obvious for even the lame to see.

Another dumb groupie. Who are you and why should I care what an obvious cretin like you thinks of me? Am I on NL to please losers like you looking for 'heroes' on a discussion website?

Let me repeat it again, since I know it really gets under the skin of you emotional GEJ Sycophants. GEJ is clueless, mediocre, inept, divisive and very corrupt. He is nothing but a corrupt and a callous opportunist. Now go and cry in the corner like the little biatch that you are.

8 Likes

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: Too bad you are already blindfolded by the pittance you are being paid by GEJ,Nigerians are crossing into the billionaire class with an internet handle like yours.
A government that runs the world's most expensive government with absolutely nothing to show for, a government that has spent $25bn to generate 3800MW for 160 million people with no quality healthcare system,standard of education declined,no water supply,poverty is on the increase with 90% of Nigerians living below $2 a day while GEJ receives N1bn annually as feeding allowance. what other signs do you want to see before you realised that GEJ has totally crippled this economy?
If you are surviving on less than $2 dollars a day, I insist that you change your career, cos even my car wash boy earns more than $10 per day. And where were you when OBJ and Yaradua government were on board. Are you just waking up now to realize that Nigeria needs to resurrect from 50 yrs of mismanagement overnight because GEJ is in power. I think you need structural mental adjustment.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: Do you see how narrow-minded you are ? The judiciary has been discharging and acquitting criminals from time immemorial. The new AGF has just been brought in, and I know the rule of law will be reinforced. Shame on the enemies of democracy like you. I know you prefer Buhari in government or Tinubu. But I have great bad news for you. It will not happen, as far as I am alive.
Well its good for you to know that I don't run a consultant shop for any polician or political party like you,I have never and will never support Buhari or Tinubu as I only vouch for truth which neither GEJ nor NOI stands.
Hope you can see what I am fighting for,a Nigeria where we all will live in harmony with one another,a Nigeria where power outage will be a thing of the past.
Employment opportunities,quality roads,quality healthycare system,effective water supply and quality education will be available for all. That's what I fight for and not party politics as I don't belong to any political,the same AGF you claimed to have resumed office recently ordered EFCC to drop the chargers against four subsidy suspects.
Rule of law only exist on paper as far as GEJ's administration is concerned,put sentiment aside and fight for truth only then you will be worthy of mention among men of honour.

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2012
chucky234: Well its good for you to know that I don't run a consultant shop for any polician or political party like you,I have never and will never support Buhari or Tinubu as I only vouch for truth which neither GEJ nor NOI stands.
Hope you can see what I am fighting for,a Nigeria where we all will live in harmony with one another,a Nigeria where power outage will be a thing of the past.
Employment opportunities,quality roads,quality healthycare system,effective water supply and quality education will be available for all. That's what I fight for and not party politics as I don't belong to any political,the same AGF you claimed to have resumed office recently ordered EFCC to drop the chargers against four subsidy suspects.
Rule of law only exist on paper as far as GEJ's administration is concerned,put sentiment aside and fight for truth only then you will be worthy of mention among men of honour.
The day you will stay unbiased in your stance and fight for democracy is the day you will earn my respect. Right now, I have noticed that you have denounced Tinubu and Buhari and you are neutral in your quest for a better Nigeria for your kids, my kids, and other Nigerians. Kudos to that. But I am not happy when you insult a President I went under the sun to vote, majority of Nigerians casted their vote that fateful day. When I voted GEJ, I knew the dirt is too much for him to clear in just 4 years. I made up my mind to criticize him constructively and offer advises where I can. Will I say the same about you ? No, I cant. I am sure that you are just one of the Nairalanders who are just there to criticize GEJ's every move and when asked, what would he have done, then their mute button is activated and the stup.i.dity button enabled. I hope you change, because if you dont, your criticism will earn no result. Repent this day, and always suggest what should be done, and not criticize like a retard.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: If you are surviving on less than $2 dollars a day, I insist that you change your career, cos even my car wash boy earns more than $10 per day. And where were you when OBJ and Yaradua government were on board. Are you just waking up now to realize that Nigeria needs to resurrect from 50 yrs of mismanagement overnight because GEJ is in power. I think you need structural mental adjustment.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: If you are surviving on less than $2 dollars a day, I insist that you change your career, cos even my car wash boy earns more than $10 per day. And where were you when OBJ and Yaradua government were on board. Are you just waking up now to realize that Nigeria needs to resurrect from 50 yrs of mismanagement overnight because GEJ is in power. I think you need structural mental adjustment.
If you are surviving on less than $2 dollars a day, I insist that you change your career, cos even my car wash boy earns more than $10 per day. And where were you when OBJ and Yaradua government were on board. Are you just waking up now to realize that Nigeria needs to resurrect from 50 yrs of mismanagement overnight because GEJ is in power. I think you need structural mental adjustment.[/quote]Since your car boy earns more than $10 per day the more than 50 million Nigerians who cannot afford $10 per day should die wretched,I can see you are just as heartless as your retarded master.
Maybe you need to be reminded that the few achievement of your retardeen were initiated by the same Yarudua and OBJ, the Lagos-Ibadan expressway was awarded to a concessionaire Bi-Courtney Highway Services Ltd in 2009 with an agreement which stated a four year duration for the completion but three years after the road is no where near completion thanks to your retarded master.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Hobbynarh: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2012
A committee will b set up to luk into d mata...relax guyz
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Hobbynarh: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
A seven men committee will b set up to luk into d mata...relax guyz
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by olivertwist: 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: The beauty of democracy is that each organ of government must checkmate each other in other to deliver the dividends of democracy to the populace that voted them into parliament. But, it has been noted that previous administration of OBJ and Yaradua always had to yield to the tantrums of the NASS and Senate by delivering "Ghana-must-go" bags to them alongside juicy contracts to make them harmonious with the executives. Budgets in OBJ and Yaradua Administrations were barely implemented and the parliament issue no ripples of threats. The GEJ Administration was not ready, and is not ready to jeopardize the mandate given to the Administration, so is it surprising to see the bribe collecting NASS and the Senate going gaga ? When wind blow, fowl nyash go open. Meanwhile, I welcome constructive checkmates from both organs of Government, it is for the good of the citizenry, however, I have lost faith in the judiciary, cos they keep setting free every corrupt official arrested and sent to them. Shame to you judiciary.

Billyonaire Beaf, I know that one day, you will cry blood for all your lies and deceits undecided

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
olivertwist:

Billyonaire Beaf, I know that one day, you will cry blood for all your lies and deceits undecided

Amen, or I will be crowned with juicy position in the Presidency for my truth and uprightness, say Amen for me brother.
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by mantote: 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2012
Hello nairalanders,pls how do I join the 40 laptop guys?I want to be no 41 because I have evidenmcme to show that anti goodluck people have taken over the social edia in nigeria
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by Soulcaine(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Pukkah:

The external debt profile within a year of the Jonathan administration has risen by N1.2 trillion. Where is the evidence?

cassava bread, energy saving light bulbs,range rover jeeps...but wait, who gives a damn?
Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by chucky234(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2012
Billyonaire: The day you will stay unbiased in your stance and fight for democracy is the day you will earn my respect. Right now, I have noticed that you have denounced Tinubu and Buhari and you are neutral in your quest for a better Nigeria for your kids, my kids, and other Nigerians. Kudos to that. But I am not happy when you insult a President I went under the sun to vote, majority of Nigerians casted their vote that fateful day. When I voted GEJ, I knew the dirt is too much for him to clear in just 4 years. I made up my mind to criticize him constructively and offer advises where I can. Will I say the same about you ? No, I cant. I am sure that you are just one of the Nairalanders who are just there to criticize GEJ's every move and when asked, what would he have done, then their mute button is activated and the stup.i.dity button enabled. I hope you change, because if you dont, your criticism will earn no result. Repent this day, and always suggest what should be done, and not criticize like a retard.
It may also interest you to know that as a Deltan I can easily pass for GEJ's brother just as any SS man would,I and my family marched to the voting center miles away from my home (hiking as we were not allowed to drive on the election day) just to make sure we caste out votes like every other Nigerians who voted for GEJ under the sun believing that he was the messiah we all has been waiting for but I was disappointed and grieved like every Nigerian who voted when GEJ chose to remove subsidy without a lay down alternative and eventually failed to put forward a meaningful paliative meaures as promised.
With the subsidy revelation,GEJ allocating N1bn as feeding allowance to himself while Nigerians die in hunger,pregnant women die daily for poor maternity facilities in our hospitals,Nigerians die daily from road accidents due the poor state of our roads,GEJ having 12 fleet of aircrafts when the entire Japanese government has 4 official aircrafts in their fleet,e.t.c
It was inevictable for myself and other Nigerians who expected much from GEJ to give up faith, from your heart can you possibly say GEJ has performed satisfactory in the last 24 months?

1 Like

Re: Budget: Angry Senators Walkout Anyim & Ministers Over Poor Performance by DExplorer1: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Borrowed N24bn In 11 Months / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Disguised As Refugees Arrested In Maiduguri / Don’t Encourage Corruption, APC Cautions Sultan, Oritsejafor, Kukah, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.