Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089214 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by babysheju2(f): 11:22am On Jan 20, 2015
hello everyone. I've been following this post. pls can anyone help me with what I can use cos I just became very dark after giving birth to my second and so as my first daughter she just 3 but she used to b very fair also just DAT wen I took in I couldn't take care of her skin again..ever since a year plus now I have been changing cream for myself n my daughter. pls what can I use. she used to use ori n funbact a and what can I use for my daughter I just want her to b as light as she used to b. me I want to tone. a

2 Likes

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by scabash(f): 11:44am On Jan 20, 2015
It is time to try something NEW,FRESH and NATURAL.
COTTAGE FRESH African black soap (500g) from Ghana gently exfoliates the skin, makes it soft and smooth, giving it an even color and gets rid of dark spots and acnes. It is Zero percent chemicals.
The COTTAGE FRESH African black soap (super toner) is very good for light skinned for it tones the skin and make it even.

try use this amazing mother nature soap and you ll be glad you did.
Distance is not a barrier,i deliver nationwide.
contact or whatsapp me on 08139605964

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by shindarayo(f): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2015
babysheju2:
hello everyone. I've been following this post. pls can anyone help me with what I can use cos I just became very dark after giving birth to my second and so as my first daughter she just 3 but she used to b very fair also just DAT wen I took in I couldn't take care of her skin again..ever since a year plus now I have been changing cream for myself n my daughter. pls what can I use. she used to use ori n funbact a and what can I use for my daughter I just want her to b as light as she used to b. me I want to tone. a
pls stop d use of funbact a for ur daughter, it contains harmful chemicals...I use original coconut oil as cream for my daugter mixed wt ori and imi ojo.can get dt frm all dis local hrrba seller..for soap I use black soap mixed wt honey.mk sure its original.dnt b bothered abt daughtas color childre tend to change.go natural for her her true color would surface. ..u can also use dis wt her.it works for m.u wld love d outcome of it.just get s good sunscreen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by emeraldoe(f): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
Has anyone used Xtra white skin lightening milk or swiss collagen clear essence(clear nature)? I need a review
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by babysheju2(f): 4:35am On Jan 21, 2015
shindarayo:
pls stop d use of funbact a for ur daughter, it contains harmful chemicals...I use original coconut oil as cream for my daugter mixed wt ori and imi ojo.can get dt frm all dis local hrrba seller..for soap I use black soap mixed wt honey.mk sure its original.dnt b bothered abt daughtas color childre tend to change.go natural for her her true color would surface. ..u can also use dis wt her.it works for m.u wld love d outcome of it.just get s good sunscreen.
. thank so much I'll do just that
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by PraiseYou: 8:04am On Jan 21, 2015
What is the ultimate solution to dark knuckes?

Please recommend any HQ-free products and regimen.

I lurked over at skincaretalk and someone posted a regimen with CaroWhite + LA. I made a 12% LA lotion in the past, but worry about its potency because I've gotten no results after 1 month use.

Has anyone gotten results from occluding? What product do you occlude with?
My face and body regimen right now is:
GnG Peach lid + GnG oil + Carotein serum + Lemonvate (Mitchell) + Vit E oil. I may add lemon essential oil for a boost. Then moisturize heavily. The only problem is my knuckles.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by prettyamebo: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Pls help.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Feistyoly: 3:47am On Jan 22, 2015
Buttergrey:

our suggestion: Kojie san soap (apply and leave on face for 5mins or more), Lemonvate serum/ maxi white s1 Kojic acid serum/ carotein serum/ precious serum, wait 5mins, apply a gel cream of your choice (carotein, Lemonvate, precious), wait 5 mins or more, (optional step: apply face moisturizer- this is cos the weather is very dry at the moment), apply your favorite face sunscreen (neutrogena visibly even spf30, Cerave spf50, sebamed 30 or 50, etc).

If you can, try to do a face peel every other week with a low % lactic acid.

you can get some of the recommended products from our store www.buttergrey.com

xx

Thanks for the recommendations.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Feistyoly: 3:48am On Jan 22, 2015
Greenfriend:
Feistyoly, QEI+ Privilege will give U a golden/bright tone but won't lighten U that remarkably (if that is ur skin goal). Best used after lightening with QEI+ Active Harmonie (aka Carrot Oil). For ur face, go for Lemonvate gel cream by MITCHELL GROUP instead (not these cheap steroids-filled Lemonvate pls). Ask Buttergrey
Boyebussy, Olay is reputable for producing moisturizers. Meaning U will benefit from it if U have a dry skin
Blsn, contact me on Whatsapp
Bridie2 and chrisvilla, I am from Imo but work in Calabar. Where in Owerri are U?
Pinkiepetite, Fair & White So White (that's the name for the pink line of Fair & White) has Hydroquinone (if U are comfortable with artificial lightening). For ur oily skin, bathe with Asantee Papaya (since some clients complain that it is drying, U will benefit from it)
TO EVERYONE READING THIS: Shea Butter (seen in Carotein lotion) and Cocoa Butter darken most peeps when used alone.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 11:51am On Jan 22, 2015
prettyamebo:
Pls help. I'll be getting married soon n I have uneven skin tone n dark knuclesm pls does anyone knw aw to get rid of them in as fast as 1month?

I don't do this... but i would talk to a GIRLIE in Nigeria on +23480371.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by scabash(f): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Why are you wasting money on those expensive soap that does not work on your skin or that leaves your skin with multiple colors?
**Do you desire to look glow,flawless and beautiful.?
**Do you want to get rid of the acne,pimple or any skin problem.?
**Do you want your skin color even.?
Why not join me and do it natural with our chemical free PURE AFRICAN BLACK HERBAL soap direct from GHANA
Available differently for both fair and dark skinned.
and its very AFFORDABLE,,, am a living witness,delivery is nationwide
With nature you can never regret so look elegant and out-stand them all !
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ama80(f): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
Feistyoly:
Please I need reviews on QEI+ Privilegé and Jergens skin whitening lotion. Does the QEI+ lighten a dark face effectively? I'm naturally chocolate but my face is way darker than my body and I want to tone it to be same complexion as the other parts of my body.

Will qei+ privilege effectively do this? Please I need answers.Thanks in advance.
I spent almost 10k on privilege and serum yet notin happened.still my normal skin.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ama80(f): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2015
Pls house help recomend me a gud facial cream.my face is uneven with hypigmntatn.im fair.my elbow is also dark and I wish to whiten it.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by TeamLightSkin(f): 11:25pm On Jan 31, 2015
kojic acid is d answer 2 all skin problems; acne, oily face, wrinkles, burns etc. Shop kojie san kojic acid range @40% discount here

SERUM, LOTION, FACE CREAM » http://www.dealdey.com/deals/kojie-san-body-cream-lotion

KOJIE SAN REGULAR, PAPAYA & DREAM WHITE soaps » http://www.dealdey.com/deals/kojie-san-whitening-soaps
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 11:47am On Feb 02, 2015
Ama80:
Pls house help recomend me a gud facial cream.my face is uneven with hypigmntatn.im fair.my elbow is also dark and I wish to whiten it.

Try lactic acid 40% or 50% weekly peel. Follow up with any serum and gel/ gel cream of your choice (carotein, Lemonvate or precious). Endeavor to never skip your sunscreen between 11am-3pm. Taking vit c and biotin supplements also promote even skin tone.

www.buttergrey.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 11:49am On Feb 02, 2015
NEW ITEMS IN STOCK!!

Yellow peeling oil
Green peeling oil
Lemonvate brightening serum with firming vit c
Precious brightening serum with vit c

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2015
NEW IN STOCK!!!

55H+ Harmonie reparateur serum
Bio-Oil
Rescue Oil
Yoko mixed berry spa salt

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2015
NEW IN STOCK!!!

SEBAMED sun cream SPF 50+
Vaseline even tone B3 cream
Vaseline even tone B3 lotion
Precious ultra brightening gel
Precious Litening cream

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2015
Get rid of sun burn/ pigmentations/ uneven skin tone with the help of Lactic acid peeling solution. Now in stock

www.buttergrey.com

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2015
BACK IN STOCK!!!!

MAXI WHITE S1 SERUM WITH KOJIC ACID

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by yemibabe4(f): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2015
Having a flawless , blemish free lightened skin tone is achievable without use of steroids / harsh chemicals. Mix your own lightening cream yourself in the comfort of your home with organic Kojic Dipalmitate which is a higher version of kojic acid powder. More soluble , potent , and doesnt oxidise unlike Kojic acid powder. a teaspoon of Kojic Dipalmitate can mix 100ml of cream. Start seeing a transformed skin in less than 7days

Kojic Dipalmitate powder is Available in 100g , 250g packs. Alpha arbutin powder Also available in 50g pack

Also available Glutathione powder, Snow Fresh powder,yellow peeling oil, Alpha Arbutin powder, filipino powder with solution,vitamin E oil, lactic acid 88% etc

call 08128130440 . Nationwide delivery available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by funmercy1(f): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2015
Hello every1 pls I need help too.I have a cohcolate skin but recently I grow darker esp my faceand neck also I have an oily nose I am confuse on what 2 use in toning my skin. I wz told olay goatmilk and quench. pls help me .
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 1stLadyRobinho: 12:55am On Feb 04, 2015
Kojic acid powder is available: 80g, 250g, 500g etc

Sweet almond & lactic acid, etc for sale @ lowest price
Contact 07059900676 & 09027671957 or pin: 2AB46DA8
We deliver nationwide
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by boyebussy: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2015
Hello. Pls a quick question for my sister
She wants a good cream she can use. She is not light skinned and not dark. Bronze shade but her biggest concern is that her foot are darker than her legs. Pls recommend a good toning cream. She used one tube in her cream to clear up the dark foot but she don begin see green veins and she stopped immidiately. Thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2015
mercylicious:

Rapid white is very good. Bt there are lot of well packaged fakes and the fake comes from diff coys. ive forgotten d name of coy dt their rapid white worked on my skin.
Rapid white destroyed ne with pimples,the. Maymex cosmetics
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2015
boyebussy:
Hello. Pls a quick question for my sister
She wants a good cream she can use. She is not light skinned and not dark. Bronze shade but her biggest concern is that her foot are darker than her legs. Pls recommend a good toning cream. She used one tube in her cream to clear up the dark foot but she don begin see green veins and she stopped immidiately. Thanks

Tell her to contact us buttergrey@gmail.com
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by glowberry(f): 8:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
Natural skin lightening products available. Also available are products for hyperpigmentation, stretch marks and uneven skin tone. Call me on 08182475968
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:47am On Feb 08, 2015
sherrylo:

@Firstlady can we talk? are you by any chance near Badagry?
no we are in ibadan, but if u need any product we send nationwide with a little cargo fee
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by henniegirlie(f): 7:09am On Feb 08, 2015
I'm new here too, concerning d lady wt dark spot b4 u use any cream try and make findings. When I had chickenpox bio oil did wonders its very nice, bt I got tired of it and switched to E45 cream and soap. So for me I will advice u try either of d two. Tk care
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Destinygrl(f): 6:10pm On Feb 08, 2015
henniegirlie:
I'm new here too, concerning d lady wt dark spot b4 u use any cream try and make findings. When I had chickenpox bio oil did wonders its very nice, bt I got tired of it and switched to E45 cream and soap. So for me I will advice u try either of d two. Tk care
hi pls how much is d E45 n soap n does it lightens
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Destinygrl(f): 6:11pm On Feb 08, 2015
pls can someone recommend a good firming cream or lotion

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.