Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. - Fashion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. (2089297 Views)

Lightening Products / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
am chocolate coloured...dont wanna get lyt...can someone recommend a good cream dt wld maintain my colour n dont gv me acne?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by chomzzy: 9:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Pr Francoise bedon is rily good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by nessaluv(f): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2014
Please i need ur candid advice, av used clear difference cream whc gave me sunburns i switched 2 nivea naturally even (d white container) and its making me darker, dunno wat else 2use, please help me suggest wat 2use 2 keep my natural skin, im naturally chocolate- a bit lighter sha
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Mimiano: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2014
You can achieve a beautiful skin without the use of steroids, hydroquinone, mercury and harsh chemicals. Our speciality skin brightening cream is infused with safe and effective skin brightening herbs that will smoothen and nourish your skin,get rid of blemishes, brighten, moisturise and give your skin a healthy and radiant glow......we also customise body cream to suit an individual skin type.invest in your skin. ..order now and be confident in your skin... contact 08053341539 08175186005. bbm 2B3933D8.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by harizonal123(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2014
I'm dark and I want a good cream that would make my skin spotless, soft and LIGHT like black Americans. Pls am really concerned about making my skin looking so light without bleaching it. Thanks for your response in advance.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Ericsdm55(m): 7:36am On Nov 05, 2014
harizonal123:
I'm dark and I want a good cream that would make my skin spotless, soft and LIGHT like black Americans. Pls am really concerned about making my skin looking so light without bleaching it. Thanks for your response in advance.
Use Lemon Fresh, its quite cheap and also does not bleach the skin, or Olay quench

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by harizonal123(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2014
Thanks! Pls ladies someone mentioned caro light don't know if it would be OK for a dark person
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2014
harizonal123:
Thanks! Pls ladies someone mentioned caro light don't know if it would be OK for a dark person

Caro Light has Hydroquinone in it. Good luck using it.

Stay on Carotein or Sure White products. Their lotion, gels and serums are safe, natural and gentle on the skin. Add a good exfoliating soap + sunscreen and you'll be good to go.

www.buttergrey.com/skin

1 Like

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
HELP! I LOST MY PERIOD!!: AMENORRHEA
There may be no better concept to explain feminine health that the menstrual cycle. It becomes a visible reminder to her that the engines are working and that she still belongs. Absence becomes worrying, even alarming and she will put prompt and concerted efforts into finding it...

Join the search at http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/11/help-i-lost-my-menses-amenorrhea.htm
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by harizonal123(m): 5:37pm On Nov 05, 2014
Buttergrey:

Caro Light has Hydroquinone in it. Good luck using it.

Stay on Carotein or Sure White products. Their lotion, gels and serums are safe, natural and gentle on the skin. Add a good exfoliating soap + sunscreen and you'll be good to go.

www.buttergrey.com/skin
Thanks dear for your wonderful recommendation. Carotein has so many great reviews online mostly on its lightening gel. Would u advice mixing carotein hydro body lotion and the lightning gel I just mentioned. Pls can u give me a good example of an exfoliating soap not forgetting the colour of my skin.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Omolorlar(f): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2014
Contact Diplad skincare & more for your flawless skintone,lightening,whitening,maintenance of ur skin or any of ur skin problem e.t.c,we make your skin spotless &flawless...(Also for your hairdo of different styles we are alwyz there for you)..contact us on 331A0822(bbm pin) or 08132780613,08168121047 or dipladskincare@yahoo.com. We deliver to u anywhere,anytime.your beauty our utmost priority. (Pls strictly herbal)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by rossybell(f): 9:45pm On Nov 08, 2014
hiii
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 12:34am On Nov 09, 2014
harizonal123:

Thanks dear for your wonderful recommendation. Carotein has so many great reviews online mostly on its lightening gel. Would u advice mixing carotein hydro body lotion and the lightning gel I just mentioned. Pls can u give me a good example of an exfoliating soap not forgetting the colour of my skin.

You can do that. People also mix just the lotion and serum.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Goalshade01: 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2014
Hi all, do u want to even out ur skintone? Or go one , two , three shade lighter than u currently are ? Whatever goal or shade you desire ,we can help you achieve it. We spread luminosity in skincare . U won't regret it ! Add us on BBM 7A6B3457
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
Another coupon code kiss

Use code CL5OFF to get 5% off any contact lens/ circle lens. Applies only to orders placed on our website and valid till Dec 11th, 2014. You also get FREE lens case for every circle lens you purchase.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by blessedfavoured: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2014
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
www.kalaharilifestyle.com.
we have facial cleansers,toning lotion, day and night moisturisers, facial mask, eye balm, lip gloss & lip balm, fragrances candles, exfoliators, eye shadows, diffusers and they are all organic and mineral based.
We deliver the products to you anywhere and everywhere in Nigeria. For enquiries call: 08187962266.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Hayormeah(f): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
pls i av an oily face and a dry.Which cream and soap is suitable for my skin type.tnks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2014
Hi people, this is an update for all those who have been asking for these products/ asked us to contact them when they are available.

Oils: Coconut oil, Emu oil, sweet almond oil, jojoba oil, tropic isle living Jamaican black castor oil, and vitamin E oil

Supplements: Vit C 1500mg with rose hips

Skin Actives: L-ascorbic acid, Vitamin B3 Niacinamide, Hyaluronic acid, Licorice root extract

Beauty: Original Beautyblender, BH Cosmetics 10 Color Camouflage and Concealer Palette, Crown Brush 36 Color Smokey Eye Palette, Crown Brush 88 Color Neutral Eyeshadow Palette, Crown Brush 88 Matte Color Eyeshadow Palette, Wet n Wild Mega Protein Mascara, Very Black, elf cosmetics brushes, LA Girl Glazed Lip Paint, LA Girl Pro Concealer

More stuff: Neutrogena visibly even daily moisturizer spf 30, Dr Lewinn skin tone perfecting serum, juice organics brightening facial moisturizer, G&G oil, Maxi White S1 Serum with Kojic acid, Glytone Retexturizing Body Lotion, STRIVECTIN-SD (5% STRIADRIL COMPLEX) INTENSIVE CONCENTRATE FOR EXISTING STRETCH MARKS, SWISS SOFT n WHITE ULTRA WHITENING SERUM and so much more!

Don't forget to use coupon code CL5OFF to get 5% off all circle/ contact lenses in store!

kiss
www.Buttergrey.com

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Omolorlar(f): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2014
Contact Diplad skincare & more for your flawless skintone,hot choclate cream,skin smoothening soap,toning/brightening soap,whitening soap,kojic soap,sunburn,skin polish,talking oil,toning cream,lightening cream,whitening cream,whitening pills ,maintenance of ur skin or any of ur skin problem e.t.c,we make your skin spotless &flawless....contact us on 331A0822(bbm pin) or 08132780613, dipladskincare@yahoo.com. We deliver to u anywhere,anytime.your beauty our utmost priority.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Omolorlar(f): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2014
Contact Diplad skincare & more for your flawless skintone,hot choclate cream,skin smoothening soap,toning/brightening soap,whitening soap,kojic soap,sunburn,skin polish,talking oil,toning cream,lightening cream,whitening cream,whitening pills ,maintenance of ur skin or any of ur skin problem e.t.c,we make your skin spotless &flawless....contact us on 331A0822(bbm pin) or 08132780613, dipladskincare@yahoo.com. We deliver to u anywhere,anytime.your beauty our utmost priority. (Plsss strictly herbal)
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by menme: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
3sha4lyf:

For me, I mixed carotein serums with the lightening gel and gel cream and added lemonvate by Mitchell group. Can't remeber of I added drops of maxi white. Mixed it in very small quantity so it doesn't loose it's potency. I'm still on that mix till now. It gives me a yellow glow. It dosnt make me all bleached out as in white. You can try that and if you feel you are getting too yellow, lol, then you reduce application for a while. And did I say, I go very sensitive acne-prone and battered face. smiley

please where do you purchase all these from.im wary of fakes.im in lagos.thanks
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by 3sha4lyf: 12:35am On Nov 22, 2014
menme:

please where do you purchase all these from.im wary of fakes.im in lagos.thanks

In the UK luv, I order from Pakscosmetics but if ur in Naija, I'm sure there are sellers like buttergrey, Greenfriend etc on this forum who others have used. You could try them out.
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Bridie2(f): 9:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Hi NL,hw gud is light and natural carotone and av any1 used soft n white papaya lightening lotion?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by boraborababy: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
Buttergrey, extreme glow gave me horrible stretchmarks. Please what can i use? Im using shea butter but its fading really slowly. Im using cosmetics from bismid on my face, arms and legs and back, while, i use a sheabutter amd olive oil mix on my bum and waist and upper arms and thighs, where the marks are more prevalent. I read somewhere that retin a works really well, what do you suggest?
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by veave(f): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
richeethomas44:
Well using all this harsh cream are really harmful to the skin,,dat is why it gives u dark knuckles and feet..am in CA at the moment and yet am still buying my cream from a dermatologist in Lagos who prepares my toning ,extra toning and whitening cream and it also softens and whitens up my skin to my required goal...just contact him on 08034292000

Thanks. Will call him
Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by Buttergrey: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2014
boraborababy:
Buttergrey, extreme glow gave me horrible stretchmarks. Please what can i use? Im using shea butter but its fading really slowly. Im using cosmetics from bismid on my face, arms and legs and back, while, i use a sheabutter amd olive oil mix on my bum and waist and upper arms and thighs, where the marks are more prevalent. I read somewhere that retin a works really well, what do you suggest?

First, stretch marks can be removed permanently only via laser treatments.

Secondly, we have strivectin (see attached pic) in stock. Works on texture and tone of the stretch marks to make them appear less harsh.

Thirdly, some people have done peels and got decent (not maximum) results.

Continue using your oils. They'll help keep future ones away.

Re: Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. by shindarayo(f): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
Pls does anyone know how much I can get d carotein hydrating body lotion and wre can I get d original in lagos.pls I rily read d reviews and I tink it soothes my skin prob.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (72) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.