Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? (4910 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by NerdyPoet(m): 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2012
gree-die:

because der is dis thrill dat comes wit squeezing a guy's firm arse which is absent wen d arse is fluffy
Shet!
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2012
gree-die:

u tink guys r d only ones dt surveys d "behind"? Well we do too! I dont lyk guys wit flat or water-water arse!
ewww....am a girl nd i dnt find anyfn sexy nd attractive in a guy's arse o! Wts dr sef? *pukes*
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:44pm On Aug 02, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
ewww....am a girl nd i dnt find anyfn sexy nd attractive in a guy's arse o! Wts dr sef? *pukes*
Ur opinion matters not. tongue

2 Likes

Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Sunebanty(m): 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
D first tin is her shape,then i will nw look if her face and baby food complement d nice shape.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by inereunwa1(m): 7:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
Na yansh first then upward!
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by marcangelo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
gree-die:
D 1st thing i check is d height. I ve dis tin 4 tall guys. Next is d physique, d face to determine ow handsome he is(black lips, bloodshot eyes decreases his handsomeness?), his neatness, carriage(dont like guys dat hang their hands) ...
what do u mean by 'hang their hand'
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by kay9(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
I dont look. I survey. I'm a survey engineer.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by slimyem: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
his lips,his face,his clothes,his hand (i like men with large hands) and height! who nor like better thing?tonguecheesy
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by greedie1(f): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
marcangelo:
ow do i explain it? Uhm...ever seen a kid walking lyk a big man? U knw ow dey spread der arms\ hands nd hang der shoulders? Dats wat i mean. Some guys ve dis funny way of walking, prolly sometin dey picked up during der adolescent yrs nd cant completly discard. Could be hunched, bent, etc some walk as if a toad is after dem, stand lyk one leg is longer dan d oda... Its "annoyingly funny" nd a total turn off. Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by greedie1(f): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2012
marcangelo:
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by greedie1(f): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
idowuogbo has said it all....wat is good 4 d gander?
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by inereunwa1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2012
Any single lady in the house? coolAny single lady in the house?
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
gree-die:

because der is dis thrill dat comes wit squeezing a guy's firm arse which is absent wen d arse is fluffy
caracta & idowu seconded. i see.. Lemme go and gym my arse grin grin
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2012
Becacia_Barbie:
now dis is getting interesting cheesy
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 02, 2012
War! War! War! Na hia d gist dey tonite.. Bennyraz looking for popcorn
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:29pm On Aug 02, 2012
*clears throat* The first thing i notice in a guy is his face and the way he walks! Bt wt gets me attracted to him, is his intelligence! wink
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 02, 2012
Caracta:

To each his own. You are entitled to your opinion, and so am i. Next time, you want to bring up personal issues, pls mention names. Thanx.
caracta darling.. For d sake of peace, pls jst ignore jare.. U knw u're a sweetheart en grin
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Caracta(f): 11:47pm On Aug 02, 2012
bennyraz: caracta darling.. For d sake of peace, pls jst ignore jare.. U knw u're a sweetheart en grin
You know me. LOL. I've made my point. Shikena!
@OP, i also notice the height,shoulders, the fingernails.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And Bae / Lady Recounts How Her Boyfriend Who Is A Yahoo Boy Almost Used Her For Rituals / No respect for women who do this

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.