Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? (4904 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 2:09am On Aug 02, 2012
/
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 02, 2012
Their face and posture.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by sweetroyalty(f): 5:12am On Aug 02, 2012
Lips, body type. I love men with nice lips, pretty teeth and sexy physique.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by tobechi74: 7:40am On Aug 02, 2012
I notice dat she is a female/male
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 02, 2012
I luk @ d face first.. Followd by the boobi, followd by d legs, followd by d skin, finally d nyansh grin grin a duration of at most 15secs is ok to look at these.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 02, 2012
I look out for the figure 8. . . a.k.a. Shape like coca-cola. cool

1 Like

Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Euroclydon(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
i first look at her face then from there i will decide whether or not to check out.Then her carriage and neatness... Our first conversation or encounter makes the whole difference.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 02, 2012
the first thing I notice if there are boobs, its a woman and if there aren't, you guessed right undecided
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by cindyrella(f): 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2012
First I look at the face, then his waist tongue
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by marcangelo(m): 2:09pm On Aug 02, 2012
to be frank, d first ting i notice is how beautifu 'or not' her face is, then i look further down to her bosom, then i'll check out her stomach if its big of fat, then wen i walk past her i use style 2 look back n check her 'backyard'...

But if i'm at her back. , i first check out her 'backyard', then i walk fast towards her side n try 2 see if her facial beauty matches with d 'backyard'..

Somtimes d facial beauty doesnt match d 'backyard'
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Babamide(m): 3:43pm On Aug 02, 2012
B.o.o.b.s
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Caracta(f): 4:53pm On Aug 02, 2012
Lips and arse
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2012
Lips, Dentition and height.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Physically, his built.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
Caracta: Lips and arse
why arse? What's in a man's arse?
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Blessedla(f): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
Lips,body (big),if the dentition is white.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Caracta(f): 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2012
bennyraz: why arse? What's in a man's arse?
LOL. I don't know o. I'm just drawn to it.

1 Like

Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2012
Caracta:
I know! D firmness is so damn sexy.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by greedie1(f): 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2012
D 1st thing i check is d height. I ve dis tin 4 tall guys. Next is d physique, d face to determine ow handsome he is(black lips, bloodshot eyes decreases his handsomeness?), his neatness, carriage(dont like guys dat hang their hands) ...
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by greedie1(f): 6:03pm On Aug 02, 2012
bennyraz: why arse? What's in a man's arse?
u tink guys r d only ones dt surveys d "behind"? Well we do too! I dont lyk guys wit flat or water-water arse!
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Caracta(f): 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Badooooskyyy!
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2012
Caracta:
Badooooskyyy!
Stop screaming my name joor! U turning me on.... kiss cheesy
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Caracta(f): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
@Idowu, lemme turn you on jare. I'm bored
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2012
gree-die:

u tink guys r d only ones dt surveys d "behind"? Well we do too! I dont lyk guys wit flat or water-water arse!
Water azz ke? Mbanu! D azz must stand kakaraka wen I tap it. No vibration is d logo. cheesy
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Idowuogbo(f): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2012
Caracta: @Idowu, lemme turn you on jare. I'm bored
Oya wear ur femidom wink

How u like it mami? On d roof or inside deep freezer? cheesy
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2012
A man looks at a woman's arse bcuz he wants to touch something soft while making love grin and again, d arse bounces.. And why dnt u like guys with water water arse
gree-die:

jeez, u drawn to a man's arse? Yeah it possible but wetin dey there?
Caracta:
damn sexy right? I knw say u na all weather na as long as d man get strong congo grin grin
Idowuogbo:
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 02, 2012
Yield: Physically, his built.

His built?
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by freecocoa(f): 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2012
I notice his roaming eyes. angry
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by greedie1(f): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2012
bennyraz: A man looks at a woman's arse bcuz he wants to touch something soft while making love grin and again, d arse bounces.. And why dnt u like guys with water water arse
because der is dis thrill dat comes wit squeezing a guy's firm arse which is absent wen d arse is fluffy
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Caracta(f): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2012
gree-die:

because der is dis thrill dat comes wit squeezing a guy's firm arse which is absent wen d arse is fluffy

That's it girl!
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:18pm On Aug 02, 2012
gree-die:

Jackpot!
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2012
freecocoa: I notice his roaming eyes. angry

there's a word for that ''GAY'' angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work / Photos, Video: Shocking! How A Woman Can Get Pregnant As A Virgin / Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.