Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? (4909 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2012
Caracta:
You know me. LOL. I've made my point. Shikena!
@OP, i also notice the height,shoulders, the fingernails.
where's 190 my gee? I heard u locked him up? Is he still there?
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Caracta(f): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
bennyraz: where's 190 my gee? I heard u locked him up? Is he still there?
Missing him huh? He'll soon be on nl, don't worry.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:51pm On Aug 02, 2012
bennyraz: where's 190 my gee? I heard u locked him up? Is he still there?
D guy need internet o! U go buy am bundle? grin
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 02, 2012
Caracta:
Missing him huh? He'll soon be on nl, don't worry.
i await is return
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
no.. 190 dey work for CBN na cheesy na big boy grin
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Caracta(f): 11:54pm On Aug 02, 2012
Idowuogbo:
where's your son- killz?
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Lolajoy(f): 11:57pm On Aug 02, 2012
Smh
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:00am On Aug 03, 2012
Caracta:
where's your son- killz?
Viewing... smiley
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Aug 03, 2012
bennyraz: no.. 190 dey work for CBN na cheesy na big boy grin
Says who? Hmmm... I no talk o! grin
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 03, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Says who? Hmmm... I no talk o! grin
190 na big boy o cheesy
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 03, 2012
Any further attempts to derail would be met with a 2 day ban. . . Your choice!
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:11am On Aug 03, 2012
Bebe in action! grin grin

God save dat angry
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Lolajoy(f): 12:21am On Aug 03, 2012
Cool Now this is what i wanted. cheesy
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by cowgurl: 12:31am On Aug 03, 2012
His zip, if he remembered to zip it.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by commited(m): 12:38am On Aug 03, 2012
Her eyes because they say lots of unspoken words.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by greedie1(f): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2012
Argh! Wats wit all d hidden posts?
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 03, 2012
gree-die:
Argh! Wats wit all d hidden posts?
Derailers and fighters
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by kay9(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2012
Dont hide the posts nah, its part of the fun. tongue
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 03, 2012
I look straight to the face to check for her facial expression. Other things may follow from there !
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Tolaaaaannni(f): 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2012
Their face. undecided every other thing comes after that.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by dammytex: 10:26pm On Aug 03, 2012
It depends on the angle of view;

If I sight her from behind and the figure looks good, I'd always want, hope and wish the face matches the greatness from behind.

If I sight her facing her, then it must be the face first, then the eyes, then the hips and of course bobbynaa.

And even if she doesn't look much pretty, I'd still check if the body can still make up for the lack of beauty.
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Flygeriana(m): 3:29am On Aug 31, 2012
Their shape.

I love a well curvy shaped gal (not much curve tho).
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by drnoel: 10:39am On Aug 31, 2012
Re: When you look at a woman/man, what is the first thing you notice? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2012
his build-
Dont like thin or lean guy!

His height-
must be tall!

His face-
too much beards! NAH!

His appearance-
Must be it, (IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN wink !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Secrets About Guys And How Our Minds Work / Check Out Photos Of Girl Who Slept With Her Boyfriend’s Best Friend In Warri / Lagos Big Girl Cossy Orjiakor Says The New Ashawo Dolls Are Bad Market For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.