Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State - Properties (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State (203094 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by princeonx: 4:41am On Dec 04, 2012
spyder880: work went on well today here.
Good to hear that's and this building is seriously rounding up!
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 6:46am On Dec 04, 2012
prince_onx:
Good to hear that's and this building is seriously rounding up!

By now we are supposed to be buying materials for the cornice fascial and the roofing wood, measuring and adjusting for roofing sheets.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2012
prince_onx: @ jites: thanks for the update and am glad we could help. Also good to know you already started moulding blocks for your project and I will strongly advise you to start as soon as you have enough blocks on ground because materials will always go up in prices. Once you start off with the foundation and block setting you'll have more zeal to finish the house.

Thanks a lot, all thanks to Prince_onx and Spyder
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2012
jites:

Thanks, we are working on the BQ side now, forming pillars and beams on the car port side. Work will go on but no pictures today.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 5:37am On Dec 06, 2012
work is still ongoing here, the new looks of the BQ

1 Like

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 5:39am On Dec 06, 2012
and the main building

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 5:43am On Dec 06, 2012
My client has made his choice of colour for this roof, he chose the charcoal black roofing tiles cheesy

I am in love with that colour as it blends with many paint colours/patterns.

There are ındıcatıons that thıs roof wıll start by next week. The funds for the roof ıs clearıng and we are most lıkely to start the concrete fascıal cornıce (parapet) as from next week.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by princeonx: 2:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
spyder880: My client has made his choice of colour for this roof, he chose the charcoal black roofing tiles cheesy

I am in love with that colour as it blends with many paint colours/patterns.

There are ındıcatıons that thıs roof wıll start by next week. The funds for the roof ıs clearıng and we are most lıkely to start the concrete fascıal cornıce (parapet) as from next week.
Work get a lot easier when funds are always and readily available.

1 Like

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by princeonx: 2:21pm On Dec 06, 2012
jites:
Read one of your post in one of Spyder's thread and I can't wait to see your project kicking off! It seems most of us building our own houses lately had one time been ejected from someone's house! If not us directly, maybe our parents or sibling. God will see you through pal!

1 Like

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by OilSubsidy: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Money good oo. See wetin don happen to this house in less than 5 months!

As my people dey always say, soup wey sweet, na money kill am! wink
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by jites(m): 7:29pm On Dec 06, 2012
prince_onx:
Read one of your post in one of Spyder's thread and I can't wait to see your project kicking off! It seems most of us building our own houses lately had one time been ejected from someone's house! If not us directly, maybe our parents or sibling. God will see you through pal!

@Prince_onx Thanks mate by God's grace
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
Work will continue here to top the final blocks this week, the BQ will also receive attention. The main work here is standing the twin frontal pillars and hanging a designed beam on it, then topping it with blocks.

The roof is also expected to start next week as soon as we get hold of the funds for it.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2012
Remember this designed pillar which we cast about two weeks ago?

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2012
This is where we stood it, it is now ready to be topped with part of the cornice facial by which will start next week before the commencement of the roofing of this house.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
We are still processing the funds for this parapet/roofing stage of this fine duplex. Work on the parapet will start before the end of this week while the roofing proper will start by next week, meanwhile we have some blocks to top on some cast area as from tomorrow.
The boys are ready to return to this site and complete all works. More pictures later.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:16pm On Dec 13, 2012
I have informed the house that my client has made a choice of colour for this roof. We are going for the charcoal black, stone coated roofing tiles, but still I have to arouse your senses with this array of colours. I was at Witchtech Industries Ltd today and saw some colours and asked a lot of questions. It will be unfair if I dont share my experience with the house. Check out these colours.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2012
There are so many types to choose from.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2012
Just when you think you've seen all the types

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2012
or all the colours

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
They show you more colours, now for the look of the colours on some home designs as it blends with the paints.

Another design of the charcoal black

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2012
This is the Eclipse roofing shingles on a house

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
The dark red classic

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
more colours

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2012
finally

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:40pm On Dec 13, 2012
We are planning to buy these palms for this compound, the infant palms.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
more palms

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
This is how the palms will look when they are matured.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Fhemmmy: 12:51am On Dec 14, 2012
I dey enjoy you oh . . . I have always love those palms . . . how much per one and there is another one like looks more like a hand fan . . .
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 5:25am On Dec 14, 2012
Fhemmmy: I dey enjoy you oh . . . I have always love those palms . . . how much per one and there is another one like looks more like a hand fan . . .

That type is also there, so many types and species. Even the normal coconut there.

The price ranges from N500 for the smallest ones to N3500, the taller it is, the more money they ask for in the flower shop.

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by DOnlooker(m): 12:25pm On Dec 14, 2012
Wow ! This Thread is very educative especially for non-residents who most times have no idea about costs of materials and labour. Thank you Oga Spider.
Please do you also handle jobs in Port Harcourt ?
I hope to develop a double plot land there in future. Though i have already drawn the Architectural Plan for a 3 Storey building with the last as a Pentfloor, meaning renting out Ground Floor, First and Second floors with each having 2 flats, now i am seriously thinking of cancelling out the second floor entirely. My question is, do i have to draw a new plan or can the old plan be amended in a way or even have a way of building along with that plan and simply ignore the second floor therein ?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
D-Onlooker:
Wow ! This Thread is very educative especially for non-residents who most times have no idea about costs of materials and labour. Thank you Oga Spider.
Please do you also handle jobs in Port Harcourt ?
I hope to develop a double plot land there in future. Though i have already drawn the Architectural Plan for a 3 Storey building with the last as a Pentfloor, meaning renting out Ground Floor, First and Second floors with each having 2 flats, now i am seriously thinking of cancelling out the second floor entirely. My question is, do i have to draw a new plan or can the old plan be amended in a way or even have a way of building along with that plan and simply ignore the second floor therein ?
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Thank you for the kind words. PH is now very far from me because of the condition of the Enugu-PH express. It will be difficult monitoring the project from there. As for drawing a new plan, I don't think you need to, except for the disturbance of the town planning authorities.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by fuludu: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
Let's come in for your kitchen cabinet and wardrobe project
We will appriciate if we can get ur e mail address so we can send
Our recent and past projects to your inbox
Datfaxxe@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (55) (Reply)

Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence / Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. / Best Of Price On Tiles,water Closet,pipes And Fitting Free Home Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.