Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State - Properties (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State (203246 Views)

Building A 2 Bedroom Flat / Parapet Roofing Support Building In Ebonyi State / Cost Of Building A Four Bedroom Bungalow From Foundation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 9:57pm On Nov 03, 2013
A little cost update of the plastering stage.

Plastering the whole of this house, the main building, up, down, inside and outside, including the inside and outside of the BQ, material and labour costs (cement and sand) including the supervision costs totals to a sum of N650,000.00.

This amount is the budget for plastering the two houses.

1 Like

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 12:41am On Dec 12, 2013
We have got some mobilization to go back and fix the BQ of this house and get it ready for human habitation, we await the clearing of our funds, work is planned to start by next week here.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by emmadejust(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2013
Thanks God

all things are working for our good.

wish u full option cash, peace, speed and safe movement in ya shuttle:
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
spyder880: We have got some mobilization to go back and fix the BQ of this house and get it ready for human habitation, we await the clearing of our funds, work is planned to start by next week here.

I don't know why, I have always like the look of this BQ. May be it is in relation to my MQ.

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by raphrinco: 11:02pm On Dec 14, 2013
What a wonderful work, God used you to do here..!pleas what's the total cost of the Boys Quarter? I mean the small house..uote author=spyder880]We are starting to ork on the external walls of the BQ today.[/quote]
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 3:54am On Dec 15, 2013
emmadejust: Thanks God

all things are working for our good.

wish u full option cash, peace, speed and safe movement in ya shuttle:

Thank you bros.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 3:55am On Dec 15, 2013
raphrinco: What a wonderful work, God used you to do here..!pleas what's the total cost of the Boys Quarter? I mean the small house..uote author=spyder880]We are starting to ork on the external walls of the BQ today.

I have not sat down to calculate the costs differently, I will do that soon.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by kostadinis: 11:19am On Dec 15, 2013
mufutau55:

I don't know why, I have always like the look of this BQ. May be it is in relation to my MQ.

Hajji Mufutau

My brother, our people dey surprise me o!
What is it that made this building not suitable for the average "Men" but "Boys"?
Come to think of it, who would call this Bungalow a BQ in Europe or North America?
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 2:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
kostadinis:
My brother, our people dey surprise me o!
What is it that made this building not suitable for the average "Men" but "Boys"?
Come to think of it, who would call this Bungalow a BQ in Europe or North America?

You are right. That is what they call main building around here..
That name BQ has stuck with Nigerian building that it's hard to change it..
It was Spyder who actually gave the name MQ to mine because it was way bigger than BQ,
so may be Spyder need to copyright the term MQ (Mens Quarter).

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by kostadinis: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
mufutau55:

You are right. That is what they call main building around here..
That name BQ has stuck with Nigerian building that it's hard to change it..
It was Spyder who actually gave the name MQ to mine because it was way bigger than BQ,
so may be Spyder need to copyright the term MQ (Mens Quarter).

Hajji Mufutau

Spyder really need to do that o. cheesy
House wey go fetch like 600 Euros+ for oyibo land a month na im dem dey call Boys Quarter in a third world?

That mentality has to change. While it makes a people set bigger goals and achieve them, it has it's own accompanying set of social ills that are very evident at home. Thank you, you're a realist jaree
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by son5070: 4:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
Chief Ken,
Kindly give a breakdown of total cost to this level when you can please. Can you do one like this in my village, Okija, Anambra?
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 1:13am On Dec 23, 2013
son5070: Chief Ken,
Kindly give a breakdown of total cost to this level when you can please. Can you do one like this in my village, Okija, Anambra?

This house had cost around N8.8m to complete the roofing (only the main building) without the plastering work. I can build this house in Okija for sure, just credit our bank account and my boys will be racing to your village with the next bus grin

But please remember that Okija and Ebonyi are not the same in prices, when we get to that stage we shall look at the cost aspect.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 1:16am On Dec 23, 2013
I had been slowly shopping for materials to finish this MQ, I have bought the WC seat, and other few accessories, I was also on site today and we are going to start the soak away pit works as from tomorrow.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 1:18am On Dec 23, 2013
The Men's quarters cheesy

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 1:23am On Dec 23, 2013
In the course of my waka waka through the towns in Ebonyi to shop for the windows of this house, I discovered something they do differently. These artisans has found a way to fit protectors into window profiles so that the two fittings are made together.

The first one I saw was made with normal square pipes, black painted......

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 1:24am On Dec 23, 2013
Another style......

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 1:26am On Dec 23, 2013
I even saw the protectors made with aluminium pipes!

Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 5:42am On Dec 23, 2013
spyder880: I even saw the protectors made with aluminium pipes!

I am surprised you did not see that Muyesky has introduced the same in the link provided below. This is the new technology..
Oga Spyder you have been too busy. smiley You know I don't miss anything in this forum.

https://www.nairaland.com/1410552/security-armored-doors-burglary-proofs

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by son5070: 10:41pm On Dec 23, 2013
spyder880:

This house had cost around N8.8m to complete the roofing (only the main building) without the plastering work. I can build this house in Okija for sure, just credit our bank account and my boys will be racing to your village with the next bus grin

But please remember that Okija and Ebonyi are not the same in prices, when we get to that stage we shall look at the cost aspect.

Chief Ken, how many rooms is the BQ/MQ please? I need the full quote with the BQ and Plastering, and pls must be for a very very high standard of work. How long will it take you to get to this level if fund is available? Compliments
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 12:16am On Dec 24, 2013
son5070:

Chief Ken, how many rooms is the BQ/MQ please? I need the full quote with the BQ and Plastering, and pls must be for a very very high standard of work. How long will it take you to get to this level if fund is available? Compliments

The BQ/MQ is a two single rooms with Bathroom/Toilet combo for each room. That much I can answer because I have been following this from Day one. See Pages 24, 29, 37, 41, and 42 for the skeletons.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by benimeogu(f): 2:23am On Dec 24, 2013
I
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 3:09am On Dec 24, 2013
benimeogu: I offered you 500k labor only to plaster my house and you turned me down. The estimate you gave is very conservative. I hope the owner of the house will appreciate you.

Bear with me brother, the pressure of work was too much then as I was struggling with 7 projects in 5 states. Adding another work may stretch my team so much. N500k is a huge money for labour to plaster a duplex, but might be too small in some duplex depending on other surrounding conditions. I wish I saw the house to make proper estimates. It shall be well bro.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by spyder880(m): 3:11am On Dec 24, 2013
mufutau55:

The BQ/MQ is a two single rooms with Bathroom/Toilet combo for each room. That much I can answer because I have been following this from Day one. See Pages 24, 29, 37, 41, and 42 for the skeletons.

Hajji Mufutau

You are very correct Sir.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by benimeogu(f): 3:20am On Dec 24, 2013
Peace.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by benimeogu(f): 3:21am On Dec 24, 2013
Peace .
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by son5070: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2013
[quote author=mufutau55]

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks, thought it was much bigger.
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by eghosajohnny: 9:26pm On Dec 24, 2013
[q
uote author=benimeogu]I offered you 500k labor only to plaster my house and you turned me down. The estimate you gave is very conservative. I hope the owner of the house will appreciate you. [/quote]

Pardon me my oga spyder I'm not intruding please don't be offended.

Hello sir,
I am a builder from naira land and would appreciate if you will give the chance to work for you as your builder. Here is my phone number 07031886484 BBM pin 3123DD40.
kindly reply me on this as i await your candid reply.

Regards and Merry Xmas
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 10:59pm On Dec 24, 2013
son5070:
The BQ/MQ is a two single rooms with Bathroom/Toilet combo for each room. That much I can answer because
I have been following this from Day one. See Pages 24, 29, 37, 41, and 42 for the skeletons.
Hajji Mufutau

Thanks, thought it was much bigger.

Mine is larger than that.. so if you want the details, let me know or post your private email..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by Donbrig: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
@spyder880, we all thank you for all the good work. I am about to embark on a building project of 8flats (2 bedroom each) in G.R.A Benin City. My contractor is advicing me to mold 9inches blocks. Pls, what are the differences or impacts between 5, 6, and 9 inches blocks when building?
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by son5070: 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
mufutau55:

Mine is larger than that.. so if you want the details, let me know or post your private email..

Hajji Mufutau

Thanks Mufutau, how many rooms is your please? Can you send me the details please. Thanks
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by mufutau55(m): 9:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
son5070:

Thanks Mufutau, how many rooms is your please? Can you send me the details please. Thanks

Mine is a one bedroom of 2 Flats, each with one livingroom, one bedroom, kitchen and bathroom/toilet combo with verandah.
Then I modified it to link both flat together internally and can also be use as a single apartment (flat) with one livingroom
and three bedrooms. If you send your email to me thru Nairaland PM or post it here, I can send the floor plan and the roofed house..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Building A 5 Bedroom Duplex In Ebonyi State by micbjrex(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please I need your help in getting an estimate of how much a 5-bedroom duplex in Ibadan will cost me from foundation to finishing. The land is dry and table-flat. Please find my plan in the file below. Current prices of materials will also be appreciated. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (55) (Reply)

Calculating The Numbers Of Blocks You Need For Your Fence / Parapet, Concrete Fascia, and other roofing styles. / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.