Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. (18146 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... / Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by StarrMatthieu: 1:57pm On Aug 04, 2012
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Enlightened1: 3:03pm On Aug 04, 2012
we African must wake up from our slumbers and fight for what is ours. It is clearly evident the West and China want to exploit us, steal, coerce, plunder our resources, and yet again call us all sort of names. We Africans will fight, we find it necessary, as we know we shall win, as we are confidence in the victory of good over evil.

God Bless Africa!
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by andrewza: 4:41pm On Aug 04, 2012
China is no friend of africa. They steal jobs. When a western company opens a factory or mine in africa the hire local workers. Yes the conditions are poor, the pay low and they have no prospect of improving. China sends over there own workers. The only people who gain are the people in power who get kick backs. This is why I am glade to be a south african. We do business with both sides but don't let either side take control.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by buzugee(m): 7:13pm On Aug 04, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me make this very clear to Americans, I love you guys, the fast cars, the American specs and all the dollars. But when it comes to Business, my doors are open only to Chinese. I dont trust Americans and their covet operations. I hate people playing boss in my own continent. The chinese are down to earth, so suck it up Madam Clinton, your media calls us diseased, poverty stricken people, always living below your dollars, so what they fvck do you need in my continent and why the heck are you advising me on who to do business with? I guess I got no business acumen to know that Chinese are better humanoid species than people whose interest is to kill a man to ra.pe his wife ?
grin grin i can relate
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Lordave: 7:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
I hear say the woman wan buy Nokia for st. Michaels in Aba, dem come give am china fone.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by buzugee(m): 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
WW3
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Cmonsense: 7:21pm On Aug 04, 2012
Lot of Chinese supporters here. Well keep talking big (our national pastime)...but don't come crying to the Western world for help when the Chinese start turning the screw in the other direction. You were warned.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by justwise(m): 7:22pm On Aug 04, 2012
Hahahahahaha, listening to my 9ja people hugging China, if you really think that China is better than the west then you are deluded, they are the same thing, they are after their own interest and Africa is their cash machine.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by justwise(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2012
Cmonsense: Lot of Chinese supporters here. Well keep talking big (our national pastime)...but don't come crying to the Western world for help when the Chinese start turning the screw in the other direction. You were warned.

Yup, will not be long before that happen, China could be even ruthless than the west.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Acidosis(m): 7:28pm On Aug 04, 2012
justwise: Hahahahahaha, listening to my 9ja people hugging China, if you really think that China is better than the west then you are deluded, they are the same thing, they are after their own interest and Africa is their cash machine.

i tell you! common artemisinin, the chinese couldn't help us by planting it here in our land. They insist we keep buying the drug from them untill after 20years. Can you imagine! Tis just a drug!

To hell wit tha fuc..ki.ng u.s and chinese monkss. .. .
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Clemzy16(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
China and US.. Who is more curious to exploiting african resources. Clinton should better shut up and mind her own business.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by justwise(m): 7:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Acidosis:

i tell you! common artemisinin, the chinese couldn't help us by planting it here in our land. They insist we keep buying the drug from them untill after 20years. Can you imagine! Tis just a drug!

To hell wit tha fuc..ki.ng u.s and chinese monkss. .. .

Today is China, tomorrow if another emerging world power comes into the scene will start hugging and kissing them, telling China to get lost. Sad.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 04, 2012
Let the scramble for cheap resources and cheap labour begin = Cold war 2
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Seriously I can't believe my eyes. grin Why do I have this feeling the US is "suddenly" afraid of China dominating?
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Asemo11(m): 7:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
Becuz na america cum better pass Helarious clinton i hear u our people say see kettle day call pot black
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Youngzedd(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2012
Just take a look at what Clinton said:

"The “implication that China has been extracting Africa’s wealth for itself is utterly wide of the truth,” said an English-language commentary from Xinhua on Friday, of Ms Clinton’s comment that the US is committed to a model that “adds value rather than extracts it”.
"

US will add value to what?
could you believe that.
US add value lol.
US never go to where there is nothing to gain.

SYRIA is lucky they don't have what US needed most, they would have seen how to drill billions barrel of oil in an hour.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by OLASODE2K: 7:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
Clinton is angry because no african country, however poor & hungry, has been so dumb as to allow the american military to establish any military base on her soil. Africa is the only continent in the whole world, american bribes and blackmail havent worked.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by facelessangel12: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2012
They are all birds of the same feather, All other races look down on blacks with disdain, they assume we are just a little bit better than the animals in our forests, and we go along way proving that its true, we hate each other, we get guns from the west and arab countries and kill each other, our leaders care little or less about the countries they rule. we kill one another in the name of islam or christianity and yet the average arab or western person hate and disrespect blacks, Please is that not enough prove that the black man is indeed highly retar..d and st...d.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by ayox2003: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2012
bayooooooo: Neither is good.

You are wise!

ebamma: the chinese became so rich by doing business with africa,the chinese influence in africa is becoming too much,if you go to zambia,the chinese control all the mining industry there,[b]its high time africans wake up and take their destiny in their hands,[/b]the usa and china are do not love us,the only want to exploit us.

You are intelligent.

Frawzey.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Kemy11(m): 8:09pm On Aug 04, 2012
When two evil stands on your way choose the lesser one. Therefore we choose chinkos . Let me go and drink beer jooooorrr
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by tevinsolt: 8:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
china built this 500,000 residential city for $3 billion for the Angolan governement within three years but the average Angolan citizen can't afford it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9u8Qr_IUSc
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Bright2(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
I see good samaritan indeed ! Even the Americans also partner with China,all the American spec now are coupled in China because of it cheap labour. China only gave Africa options if not for China,African have no option than to fly American flag.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2012
I wanna ask this question.if china was our colonial master,what would have been the state of nigeria? Would it be worse than what it is today or maybe better?
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by pembisco(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Aswear mek d 2 of them gò into war! We nigerians go jst sidon de watch as they de kee demslvs! Useless pple taking advantage of us!
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by stillme(m): 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2012
Africa is where the treasures lie. It is a pity we can't see what they seeing. They are not to be blamed. Africans are to be blamed. We are all ignorance that is why they are taking advantage of us. In the olden days, they came for manpower through slavery,and now they are here for our resources through mental slavery.
Until we bring down these corrupt governments all over africa countries we will continue to be enslaved by greedy westerners both home and abroad.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Austyno4(m): 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
berem: I wanna ask this question.if china was our colonial master,what would have been the state of nigeria? Would it be worse than what it is today or maybe better?
we 4 dey speak chinko, e go dey funny o. lol!
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Elueme: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2012
Ms Clinton should tell that rooster and bull stories to the marines.. Who are they to tell us who we partner with and who we don't? What has our relationship with The West brought? Poverty and economic stagnation I think Asia is our next hope but we should be smart in dealing with these new relations.. We should be wise to identify areas we goofed with the West and make necessary amendment... As GEJ said in T n T, time has come for black men to live above inferiority and have an independent mindset.. If our African leaders are wise, they should mk the best of this power play btw US and China for the soul of Africa economy
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by donsax: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
OLASODE2K: Clinton is angry because no african country, however poor & hungry, has been so dumb as to allow the american military to establish any military base. Africa is the only continent in the whole world, american bribes and blackmail havent worked.
you must be liviing in krypton saying American bribe don't work in Africa. Where the hel will it work if not in Africa.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by cap28: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2012
This woman is the biggest piece of shi.t you will ever come across in life. Pure unadulterated evil.

She must really think africans are ret.arded to listen to her craziness. Why doesnt this bi.tch explain her relationship with one of the biggest diamond dealers in africa Maurice Tempelsman who is rumoured to have bank rolled the war in Sierra Leone?

This woman is pure and utter evil i absolutely despise this woman.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by donsax: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
You assholes blaming U.S and westerner for slavery and exploitation. Believe me when chinese start theirs you beg for the American to come back and enslave you once more. Chineese are wicked tryant. Their own would be worst than American and westerners. My advice is AFRICAN should unite and stand on our own. Yes we can do it without interfering with no one.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by donsax: 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
You assholes blaming U.S and westerner for slavery and exploitation. Believe me when chinese start theirs you beg for the American to come back and enslave you once more. Chineese are wicked tryant. Their own would be worst than American and westerners. My advice is AFRICAN should unite and stand on our own. Yes we can do it without interfering with no one..

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by dustydee: 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
The fear of china is the beginning of wisdom. Those people have no conscience. At least if you shout human rights to the Americans they will soft pedal but Chinese?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' / Poland Sees Rise In Food Theft / Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.