Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. (18144 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... / Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by stuhporh: 9:30am On Aug 07, 2012
Pataki: I remember earlier this year, a Prof. Adepoju Aderanti came from Unilag to deliver a guest lecture in Europe on the battle between the US and China for African resources.

While America seems to want to protect his own economic interest in Africa, their years of raping this continent still leaves us sore. Equally we as Africans need to be wary of the Chinese.

Does anyone here know that the new AU complex building design contract was awarded to a Chinese firm? Africa and Africans surely still have a long way to go.

Sir, AU complex wasn't awarded to Chinese companies, CHINA donated that complex. Meanwhile, only a fool will believe Chinese are not here to benefit from Africa by exploiting us, however, it isnt to say the westerners are not exploiting us. The important thing is Africa should wake up and start taking responsibilities for ourselves instead of waiting for America or China. Both of them are parasites and they wont stop eating us, unless we do.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by stuhporh: 9:54am On Aug 07, 2012
buzugee: grin grin i can relate
Please dont relate

Billyonaire: Let me make this very clear to Americans, I love you guys, the fast cars, the American specs and all the dollars. But when it comes to Business, my doors are open only to Chinese. I dont trust Americans and their covet operations. I hate people playing boss in my own continent. The chinese are down to earth, so suck it up Madam Clinton, your media calls us diseased, poverty stricken people, always living below your dollars, so what they fvck do you need in my continent and why the heck are you advising me on who to do business with? I guess I got no business acumen to know that Chinese are better humanoid species than people whose interest is to kill a man to ra.pe his wife ?

When you work with Chinese you'll Understand that its way better working with Americans in your own country. wont talk much on that.
Do you think these americans just wake up one morning and decides to write all sorts of poverty embedded stories about NIGERIA? No, there are nigerians who will research in comfort of there homes, award som crazy figures to show the world that we need help, just to get funds from western world in disguise to improve the lives of people down here. and these people broadcasts this statistics. and that explains why you hear all the poverty and rest story.
Morale of the story. NIGERIA need to put HER house in order.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Cmonsense: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2012
Just read today that boko haram stormed a church killing 19 civilians. Again when Boko Haram decides to go on a mass genocide in Nigeria, who do you want as your trading partner: the Chinese or the West? I know both are bad but there is a BIG difference between the two.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Amhatu(m): 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
Quick Summary : Who really is The Friend of Africa

The Peoples Republic of CHINA

Builds Bridges,Roads,Schools and fosters friendship by sending teachers and other
Chinese Individuals to help Africans Understand China & Chinese People.

Gives Grants Loans and Builds+Donates Buildings for Huge Conferences.

Video References : (Links are for Information not spam)

(1) http://english.cntv.cn/english/special/01/20120719/118224.shtml

(2) http://english.cntv.cn/program/newsupdate/20120720/100080.shtml

(3) http://english.cntv.cn/english/special/01/20120720/109954.shtml

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

America (ANGLO-SAXON WORLD)

Supports terrorism,kills Africans & Others around the world for no reason with illegal bombing attacks from the air; also provokes wars worldwide.

American Secret agency in cooperation with British Secret agency created Aids with specifically targeted Africans. (Also created a desease targeted at Guatemala.)

Kills People Indegounous to America with Uranium contamination by not cleaning up mines or telling them of the dangers while population living in the cotaminated area dies off slowly. (Its really stupid of these American Officials to attempt to tell Iran what to do or anyone else.)

Links: (Links are for Information not spam)

Kills Africans with Bombs from the Air : http://presstv.com/detail/2012/08/01/253888/us-drone-strike-kills-25-in-somalia/

Slowly Kills off People Indigenous to America : http://english.cntv.cn/program/americasnow/20120629/109029.shtml

American Agency Supports Terrorism :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh7_z9nZsZQ

American Agency Supports Terrorism (News Article) : http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Middle_East/NH03Ak04.html

Creates Biological weapons to Kill People (Guatemala) : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guatemala_syphilis_experiment
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are a silly fool to even ponder of friendship or cooperation with American(USA) Deceivers. Yet some still will and down the road will find their countries and people in total deplorable conditions.

China as a huge nation inwich has its on difficulties still stands tall a Million Light years ahead of any country on Earth when it comes to Development and Help in Africa. A person or Nation of People (CHINA) are certainly rememberd by their deeds not hypocritcal western Lies and deceit like American Officials.

The Legacy of America in Africa is Liberia. We all know that was a flop don't we?

Have a Nice Day! Lets hope for a better world with The Peoples Republic of CHINA & Cooperative Group of Countries lead the way for a better world-- Up China & Africa.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by etchel(m): 8:26pm On Sep 05, 2012
I can relate to this
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by etchel(m): 12:44am On Sep 06, 2012
wow
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by AjanleKoko: 11:22am On Sep 06, 2012
Well . . .
Both entities are protecting their interests. China needs access to Africa's natural resources to protect their global manufacturing advantage, while the US are now beginning to look outside more urgently due to dwindling demand back home.

There's no reason why Africa cannot utilize both world powers to achieve development for its people. Which begs the question why this is even a debate in the first place. It's on African leaders to decide how they intend to position both axes to develop their domains. But then they are busy looking for cheap or free money, for their personal consumption. So they are ready to open up access to their resources for the highest bidder. undecided
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by cutechamp(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2012
Well neither of the too is not to be trusted but china is better.thr products can be afforded by commoners.whch makes me proud of thr innovation.what our govt need now is to involve more in production and not the distribution.so far so good blacks re commended for been energetic,intelligent.this qualities should be diverted into our continent building.if dey won't to do business let Dem do it here whr thr is resources.so has to learn.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Jamisco: 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2012
crackhouse: As if they care. China have grown pass them so they are showing signs of envy & jealousy.

in 100 years to come china will not reach where america is right now talkless of reaching them. go to china and see it for yourself or google it especially their villges and you will praise God for making you a nigerian and not a chinese.

USA TOTAL BUDGET FOR THE YEAR 2012 WAS 20 TRILLION DOLLARS WHILE THAT OF CHINA IS TWO TRILLION DOLLARS. THE BUDGET US DO FOR MILITARY ONLY CAN BE CHINA'S BUDGET FOR TWO YEARS
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by ebere1712: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
These people should stop insulting our intelligence and mind their business. How dare USA warn Africa. Mmadu atala apari na uwa. Na me be this. USA and other western devils should stop their obsession with everything Africa. We don' t care about them. They should like wise not care about any of us. We don't want even their aid money. They should henceforth remove all the pictures of Africans from their tv sets. They are a disgrace and we don't want anything to do with them at all. You IDIOTS should mind your business. We would do business with anybody we want to. It is not your business. Fucking devils. Prepare to be hunted by CHUKWU for your crimes and your failure to repent to this very day..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' / Poland Sees Rise In Food Theft / Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.