Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. (18143 Views)

Hillary Clinton Given £80 Parking Fine In London / FULL Video Samuel Doe Assassination African Leaders This Is A Reminder... / Will Usa Go To War With China To End Its Economic Decline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Cupidkc(m): 9:05pm On Aug 04, 2012
If thats her statement, then i guess America is gradually losing touch and scared of China dominating Africa.
All i know is that the two are equally after our resources. Nothing goes for nothing simple!
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
facelessangel12: They are all birds of the same feather, All other races look on down on blacks with disdain, they assume we are just a little bit better than the animals in our forests, and we go along way proving that its true, we hate each other, we get guns from the west and arab countries and kill each other, our leaders care little or less about the countries they rule. we kill one another in the name of islam or christianity and yet the average arab or western person hate and disrespect blacks, Please is that not enough prove that the black man is indeed highly retarded and stupid.
well said
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by mediatri(m): 9:14pm On Aug 04, 2012
what have we gained from america. I guess gay, lesian, church of satan, media imperialism, thats mind corruption, they took our resources and gave us guns to kill our selves, they depopulise us with slave trade. Freedom blacks. It is time we wake up, let us be vigilant let no ethnicity corrupt us. One nigerian one future....

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Amhatu(m): 9:15pm On Aug 04, 2012
BROTHERS HAND IN HAND WITH AFRICA by CCTV CHINA (Documentary)

This is a leading TV In China and Asia gives a great documentary on Africa.

The TV Network CCTV CHINA DID a good Job. It is really foolish for any western hypocrite to open his or her mouth on Africa when it comes to China!!!

Links Text : (The Links are not spam but used for information purposes)

http://english.cntv.cn/english/special/01/20120719/118224.shtml

http://english.cntv.cn/program/newsupdate/20120720/100080.shtml

http://english.cntv.cn/english/special/01/20120720/109954.shtml

----------------------------------------------------------------

Links HTML : (The Links are not spam but used for information purposes)

http://english.cntv.cn/english/special/01/20120719/118224.shtml

http://english.cntv.cn/program/newsupdate/20120720/100080.shtml

http://english.cntv.cn/english/special/01/20120720/109954.shtml

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a Nice Day.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 04, 2012
USA has human feelings than china.while usa wants war to in syria,china and russia are fueling it.there is no freedom of religion in china while usa promotes it.compare chinese company and america in nigeria u would see d differences.america is centre of world excellences that is why most people want to go there.pls stop abusing usa,d last world power in bible prophesy.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 04, 2012
We are guinea pigs to these people.

The bitter truth is Africans are utterly confused.

If Africans don't get their acts together, Africa will be used as a Plantation.

The race has begun. Watch out for more showdown.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by tobiloba82: 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2012
LET THEM CONTINUE TO SAY THAT THEY WONT SHIP GOODS ONLINE TO NIGERIA.
LET THEM CONTINUE TO CHARGE US HIGH SHIPPING COSTS.
I GIVE THEM 3 YRS MORE. NA DEM GO TIRE.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by itsme9jaG(f): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2012
justwise: Hahahahahaha, listening to my 9ja people hugging China, if you really think that China is better than the west then you are deluded, they are the same thing, they are after their own interest and Africa is their cash machine.

Thanks dear. Like Bill Clinton said, Every country would protect their interest first and as such Nigeria can only grow when it has its own set of goals that are patrotic. However, While i would agree that the West also have there interest at heart, i think they are more human than China & Russia. For example, during the cold war, the countries under US influence like South Korea & West Germany, became prosperous and thriving nations, while the one's under Russian control East Germany & North Korea where a mess. That shows you a philosophy that is more like a partnership. I think were most fault them is there lack of support for freedom in South Africa, which might have been a poor judgement of the leaders as at that time. For me i am always wary of Russia & CHina as one that has had to do many interactions with them, they lack sympathy or any value system, If you want to loot, they would help you loot to the last.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Akosbaba(m): 9:38pm On Aug 04, 2012
Lordave: I hear say the woman wan buy Nokia for st. Michaels in Aba, dem come give am china fone.
badt guy
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by staffingx: 9:47pm On Aug 04, 2012
Pataki: I remember earlier this year, a Prof. Adepoju Aderanti came from Unilag to deliver a guest lecture in Europe on the battle between the US and China for African resources.

While America seems to want to protect his own economic interest in Africa, their years of raping this continent still leaves us sore. Equally we as Africans need to be wary of the Chinese.

Does anyone here know that the new AU complex building design contract was awarded to a Chinese firm? Africa and Africans surely still have a long way to go.

No sir, that building was built and donated to AU pro bono, free of charge.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Lordave: 9:53pm On Aug 04, 2012
Akosbaba: badt guy
I de suspect you o
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Builder: 10:31pm On Aug 04, 2012
"The truth of the matter is that the US does not want to see any other competitor or rival as far as global domination is concerned. China will give Africa what Africa wants and China will get what it wants too. But the US will not give Africa what it wants, it will try to impose its life style on Africans, gather information that it can use to destroy any leader when it wants to, it will impose economic sanctions at the slightest provocation and will use intimidation, blackmail and all forms of propaganda to destroy any African nation that opposes its dictates.

The UK and US have dominated Africa since hundreds of years, now it is China's turn to involve itself in Africa. Let us see the difference. One thing I know is that the Chinese will do business with you, but they will not interfer in your domestic, political, social and personal lives. The US will want to change you, introduce naked girls, crime, shootings, and then turn round to critique your culture. Clinton is talking about radicalization of Africa, and the question for her is "Who introduces radicalization to the rest of the world?" Udankita

7 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by OLASODE2K: 10:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
Donsax, just go and carry out research on why the american military hasnt been to get a military base in nigeria even despite our legendary bribe loving skills and corruption. Remember, kenya that produced obama didnt accept their bribes because everyone knows that american soldiers anywhere on their territory might draw alqaeda bombs.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Aug 04, 2012
Imagine hillary clinton, what does this western baggas take afric niggas for self. we already know that the 2 countries are thief's but the chinese is a better thief as they don't thief too much than the western countries
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2012
Builder: "The truth of the matter is that the US does not want to see any other competitor or rival as far as global domination is concerned. China will give Africa what Africa wants and China will get what it wants too. But the US will not give Africa what it wants, it will try to impose its life style on Africans, gather information that it can use to destroy any leader when it wants to, it will impose economic sanctions at the slightest provocation and will use intimidation, blackmail and all forms of propaganda to destroy any African nation that opposes its dictates.

The UK and US have dominated Africa since hundreds of years, now it is China's turn to involve itself in Africa. Let us see the difference. One thing I know is that the Chinese will do business with you, but they will not interfer in your domestic, political, social and personal lives. The US will want to change you, introduce naked girls, crime, shootings, and then turn round to critique your culture. Clinton is talking about radicalization of Africa, and the question for her is "Who introduces radicalization to the rest of the world?" Udankita

Well said
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
Builder: "The truth of the matter is that the US does not want to see any other competitor or rival as far as global domination is concerned. China will give Africa what Africa wants and China will get what it wants too. But the US will not give Africa what it wants, it will try to impose its life style on Africans, gather information that it can use to destroy any leader when it wants to, it will impose economic sanctions at the slightest provocation and will use intimidation, blackmail and all forms of propaganda to destroy any African nation that opposes its dictates.

Very Correct. An average Chinese man is Morally upright than a Westerner.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by wasiudvd(m): 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2012
To be sincere, i can't stand the number chinese pple i see everyday on victoria island, are we saying no nigerian can do what dey are doing? Yet we r shouting unemployment.
Dana plane crash, hw many chinco dey dia? Soon dem go contest for president here.
I fink d china will be worse dan US, its a mata of tym.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by koruji(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2012
Thank you.
Believe me China is the worst of the two "exploiters".
At least the US would raise issues when their African stooges go too far - not China, not ever.
For all those giving China the thumbs up here I am sorry for your and your children's future.
Wisen up.

Pataki: I remember earlier this year, a Prof. Adepoju Aderanti came from Unilag to deliver a guest lecture in Europe on the battle between the US and China for African resources.

While America seems to want to protect his own economic interest in Africa, their years of raping this continent still leaves us sore. Equally we as Africans need to be wary of the Chinese.

Does anyone here know that the new AU complex building design contract was awarded to a Chinese firm? Africa and Africans surely still have a long way to go.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by bluebutton: 11:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
Before much is said about telling the US to forget the idea of allowing relations with China,
We must also observe the adage - He who goes aborrowing, goes assorrowing...
Chine issues loans... If we become indebted to China, the matter no go end o!
Africans think those guys are good to go. Wait until you interact with them...
Those who have actually been out o' naija will attest to that.
I stopped talking to a colleague cos her family threatened to kill her (Honor Killing)
Cos she did biz with an African. (Biz being working on a legal case as a lawyer)
We should be cautious...
For me, I suggest that they all leave...
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by TerryCarr(m): 11:06pm On Aug 04, 2012
Laalamed: USA has human feelings than china.while usa wants war to in syria,china and russia are fueling it.there is no freedom of religion in china while usa promotes it.compare chinese company and america in nigeria u would see d differences.america is centre of world excellences that is why most people want to go there.pls stop abusing usa,d last world power in bible prophesy.
most chinese are not religious in the first place and/or they follow Buddhism which does not blow stuff up grin
[img]http://deathbytrolley.files./2011/09/misunderstandingbuddhism.jpg?w=630[/img]
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by TerryCarr(m): 11:08pm On Aug 04, 2012
only Africans can develop Africa and nobody else and stop the land grab

4 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by livewire77: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2012
[i][/i]Why do we have to discuss this, Obama's administration doesn't regard Nigeria as an existing African nation or how do we explain it, Nigeria the bigest gathering of blacks and Africans and aguably the biggest economy in sub-sahara Africa does not deserve recognition from the Americans any longer. angry
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by koruji(m): 11:36pm On Aug 04, 2012
Exactly - any other approach is a waste of time.

TerryCarr: only Africans can develop Africa and nobody else and stop the land grab

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by koruji(m): 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2012
You are a real Olodo as your name says.
People are people. Chinese are on average no more or no less honest than other people, including Nigerians.
It is what the host country allows them to get away with - it is as simple as that.

Olodostein:

Very Correct. An average Chinese man is Morally upright than a Westerner.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by oc2fish: 11:39pm On Aug 04, 2012
Guys if you have ever worked in a Chinko coy in Nig you will ever hate the rat called Chinese
They treat human beings as if they are a piece of rag. DO you remember the case of fire that take place
in a factory sometime ago in Lagos. If yes that is the handywork of the Chinko's. A while ago
I wrote on the behaviour of the Labanese in Nigeria comparing both the Labanese are better.
Please be advised Nigerian Chinko are DANGEROUS.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by oc2fish: 11:46pm On Aug 04, 2012
Please lets compare USA coy and CHINKO coy in Nigeria
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by honeric01(m): 12:14am On Aug 05, 2012
At least my naira can purchase Chinese products without having to sweat for it while my naira can't purchase western products without sweating.

A China man won't say you're useless or play lord over you, rather they will work with you to get something home while you also get something too.

I will take the Chinese over the Americans.

The same China America says we shouldn't do business with does business with America and America owes them trillions.

All the expensive toys/electronics America sells for huge amount have elements from china which they bought for cheap..

America = thieves and exploiters.

America, una be 100% correct HYPOCRITE.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by andrewza: 12:36am On Aug 05, 2012
Some people do not seem to know the nature of china. Ask the people of tibet if they like being occupied. You know how America helped out a ally in vietnam (first france then independent south Vietnam) while no matter if you support the war they had a excuse. What excuse did china have when they tried to invade vietnam after the Americans left. Ask the poor in china how they feel. China wishes they where a global power but there people suffer under them. And if they treat there own people like that how will they treat Africa.
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by panafrican(m): 12:49am On Aug 05, 2012
andrewza: Chinese state media has lashed out at US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton after she warned African leaders about co-operation with countries who want to exploit the continent’s resources.

Uncle Sam warning against exploitation ! ! ! cheesy She made my day grin !
[img]http://3.bp..com/_RwdH5DTKRas/S2R2oY0HaQI/AAAAAAAAChk/N0Dakiw42Yo/s400/i_want_your_money_uncle_sam.jpg[/img]
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by TheGeneral1(m): 1:17am On Aug 05, 2012

It was actially built by china as a gift to Africa. It cost them $200m
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by chreldb(m): 1:44am On Aug 05, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

I thought there was some thread that said Hillary was also coming to Nigeria but I guess not (though I am glad she is not coming to Nigeria. To come and do what?).

Anyways, African leaders should not take what Hillary Clinton is advising seriously. Are this not the same people who shamelessly make fun of Africans in the western world and in the western media and consider us dirt poor? So why do they (the westerners) care about whom we partner with? Why are they shivering all over the darn place because we partnered with China?

Just hear who is talking! the same greedy western imperialists who have continously bled Africa dry through their unfair IMF and world bank monetary lending practices. The same set of people who have sucked us dry through colonialism and supported only African leaders in power that will be their string puppets and dance to the tune of their whistles while impoverishing the citizens of the African countries they lead. Now all of a sudden, america wants to act like they care about us? who do they think they are fooling?

Africans open your eyes! The westerners (europeans and their descendants and the americans) should never be trusted. Our ancestors made the mistake to trust them back then. This is why we were forcibly colonized by them. We should not make the same mistake our great grand parents and grand parents made. We should be wise as a serpent.

Well said cool
Re: Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. by chreldb(m): 1:52am On Aug 05, 2012
Billyonaire: Let me make this very clear to Americans, I love you guys, the fast cars, the American specs and all the dollars. But when it comes to Business, my doors are open only to Chinese. I dont trust Americans and their covet operations. I hate people playing boss in my own continent. The chinese are down to earth, so suck it up Madam Clinton, your media calls us diseased, poverty stricken people, always living below your dollars, so what they fvck do you need in my continent and why the heck are you advising me on who to do business with? I guess I got no business acumen to know that Chinese are better humanoid species than people whose interest is to kill a man to ra.pe his wife ?

I Totally concur. Please continue to us ur wit for positive contributions like this. Just saying smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners' / Poland Sees Rise In Food Theft / Xenophobia: Nigeria To Demand N84m Damages From South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.