Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

50 Ways To Express Your Love To Your Wife! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 50 Ways To Express Your Love To Your Wife! (1696 Views)

Express Your Feelings. / 50 Ways To Tell Someone You Like Them (without Just Telling Them) / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50 Ways To Express Your Love To Your Wife! by stepo707: 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2012
Its not easy to be a man oh. cheesy

1. Say “I love you” often to her.

2. Tell her often that you are happy she agreed to marry you among other men more handsome than you.

3. Give her a helping hand by cooking the family food together in the kitchen.

4. Listen to her attentively when she talks.

5. Lead her to Prayer often by being the family priest.

6. Sit on her lap when she is alone.

7. Tell her she is the most beautiful and brilliant woman you have ever met.

8. Occasionally, prepare a breakfast and serve it to her in bed especially on weekends.

9. Sit down with him as she watches figure skating or soap opera on TV.

10. Learn some things about her and women and discuss these with her.

11. Give her a serious shoulder, back and neck massage in the bathroom, bedroom and living room as often as possible.

12. Write her love letters, send her flowers often and have them delivered to her office.

13. Call her on phone just to say, “I love you”.

14. Give her surprise gifts occasionally.

15. Tell her that the best thing that ever happened to you after your salvation is having her as a wife

16. Ask for her opinion often and use her God-given wisdom.

17. Sit down with her in the living room and place your head on her laps when alone.

18. If your daughter does anything good, tell her she took after her mother.

19. Take the first move in bed. Tell her to take charge and be free to tell you how to please her and not to be be ashamed. she is your wife.

20. Write love poems for her and read it to her as she is relaxing

21. Welcome her home with a kiss and a hug.

22. Ask for forgiveness when you offend her.

23. Never disagree with her publicly.

24. Laugh to her jokes even if you've heard them so many times.

25. Read the Bible to her hearing.

26. Never disagree with her when she disciplines the children.

27. Always allow her to teach you as well as ask questions.

28. Hang her picture in your office and in the room.

29. When travelling together in the airplane or bus, allow her to place her head on your chest or lap and sleep off.

30. Love her mother and other relations.

31. Never raise your voice on her.

32. Whisper in her ears when she is in the crowd and tell her “I love you”, “you are dazzling”, “you are my QUEEN”.

42. Ask her what special food she wants you to cook for her.

43. Write and paste romantic messages often for her in the bedroom.

44. Again, massage her body; spend time on the back, thigh, tummy, chest, face, buttocks, legs, etc.

45. Send gifts to her mother often

46. Give her the needed attention

47. Never mess with her Kitchen unless she gives you permission.

48. Tell her you are not a boss but a husband and that she is not a baby making machine but a mother to your children

49. Help her put her shoes on whenever she is pregnant

50. Appreciate her at the end of the month in company of the children for taking care of your family throughout the month.
Re: 50 Ways To Express Your Love To Your Wife! by freecocoa(f): 3:17pm On Aug 04, 2012
As concerns nos 7,15 and 18.

Are you advising men to outrightly lie to their wives?

And it seems this applies to only christian men undecided.
Re: 50 Ways To Express Your Love To Your Wife! by stepo707: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2012
freecocoa: As concerns nos 7,15 and 18.

Are you advising men to outrightly lie to their wives?

And it seems this applies to only christian men
undecided.

I think it will end up turning the man to a zombie.
Re: 50 Ways To Express Your Love To Your Wife! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 04, 2012
Lmao @ 50 ways

(1) (Reply)

See Photos: Woman Marries Herself - 300 Guests In Attendance / HEEELP!!! Lecturer Wants To Sleep With My Fiancee / Calling Ur Married EX On Phone: Right Or Wrong?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.