Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad (16499 Views)

Is There Any Risk Sponsoring The Education Of A Girl You Want To Marry? / If Your Spouse Gains Scholarship To Study Abroad A Month After Wedding..... / Common Problems Nigerians Living Abroad Face From Relatives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by SisiKill1: 4:42pm On Aug 07, 2012
Sarcasm - A sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by AjanleKoko: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2012
fagamite:

Truth be told, I love how you cut Ode-n-lekoko to pieces. It was refreshing, poignant, and masterfully done; on par with works done by some of the best Nobel winning laureates around. However, rating Niajababe's comment as brilliant made me lose a great deal of the respect I once had for you. No one really knows how Socrates would have felt about the comment, so you are wrong there. As for Plato, I doubt he would regard any of Naijababe's comments as brilliant. Her comments are mostly feminine and of little originality. Mostly, she just paraphrases Odenlekoko, " a witless" electrical technician c/u/m panel beater whose comments are, as your rightly described, "archaic and vacuous . . ."

Actually, I ignore you both religiously.
One is a football-mad, rant-loving student on a stipend (obviously), while the other sounds like an illegal immigrant with deeply rooted psychological issues, trying a little too hard to get under anybody's skin. Scary shyt.
Choose the one that best applies to you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by coogar: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2012
fagamite:

Truth be told, I love how you cut Ode-n-lekoko to pieces. It was refreshing, poignant, and masterfully done; on par with works done by some of the best Nobel winning laureates around. However, rating Niajababe's comment as brilliant made me lose a great deal of the respect I once had for you. No one really knows how Socrates would have felt about the comment, so you are wrong there. As for Plato, I doubt he would regard any of Naijababe's comments as brilliant. Her comments are mostly feminine and of little originality. Mostly, she just paraphrases Odenlekoko, " a witless" electrical technician c/u/m panel beater whose comments are, as your rightly described, "archaic and vacuous . . ."

my sarcasm contains more cells than a prison....even fagamite didn't catch the vibe!

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by AjanleKoko: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2012
coogar:

my sarcasm contains more cells than a prison....even fagamite didn't catch the vibe!

You know ranting is a sport for you.
Do you post from inside a padded room? Your write-ups sometimes sound like you're tearing your hair out
I'm just curious, really.
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by coogar: 5:50pm On Aug 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:

You know ranting is a sport for you.
Do you post from inside a padded room? Your write-ups sometimes sound like you're tearing your hair out
I'm just curious, really.

padded room in a strait jacket? if it were true, how in the name of zeus do i manage to use my hands to type when its shackled under my cloth?
ajanlekoko, in one fell swoop(yet again), you have been found out to be brainless, idiotic and hormonally imbalanced!!

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by AjanleKoko: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2012
coogar:

padded room in a strait jacket? if it were true, how in the name of zeus do i manage to use my hands to type when its shackled under my cloth?
ajanlekoko, in one fell swoop(yet again), you have been found out to be brainless, idiotic and hormonally imbalanced!!

Stop screaming, nutter.
You're giving people a e-headache. I will report you to your uncle, who is paying for that Sky Broadband, wasted typing day and night, discussing the woes of Manchester United. His money would have been better located at the bottom of the Thames.

Why not graduate from uni first before you call someone brainless?

2 Likes

Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by coogar: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Stop screaming, nutter.
You're giving people a e-headache. I will report you to your uncle, who is paying for that Sky Broadband, wasted typing day and night, discussing the woes of Manchester United. His money would have been better located at the bottom of the Thames.

Why not graduate from uni first before you call someone brainless?

hahahaha, i did that many moons ago when you were still in your sullied panties, throwing tantrums whilst slapping fierce looking mosquitoes scheming to suck your toxic blood. i threw down the gauntlet days ago and you're yet to take challenge....that you are either a uk-reject, failed asylum seeker or a deportee does not give you the chutzpah to berate people who want to broaden their horizon abroad.....continue to live in your delusion, you homoerotic twit!

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by AjanleKoko: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2012
coogar:

hahahaha, i did that many moons ago when you were still in your sullied panties, throwing tantrums whilst slapping fierce looking mosquitoes scheming to suck your toxic blood. i threw down the gauntlet days ago and you're yet to take challenge....that you are either a uk-reject, failed asylum seeker or a deportee does not give you the chutzpah to berate people who want to broaden their horizon abroad.....continue to live in your delusion, you homoerotic twit!

Hmm.
Confirmed. You definitely live in a padded cell.
Gauntlet ko, garawa ni. You just want to show that you know big words. Or to show your benefactor that you're learning something at least, at school. grin
Anyway, you know how we always end this, me and you . . . enough of your rants, child. Go back to your books tongue
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by coogar: 6:07pm On Aug 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Hmm.
Confirmed. You definitely live in a padded cell.
Anyway, you know how we always end this, me and you . . . enough of your rants, child. Go back to your books tongue

i am in a much better place than you can ever be.....instead of you to find something progressive to do with your life, you are busy dragging your struggling relatives in the mud because you sense they would soon come with their demands.... foolish boy!

2 Likes

Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by AjanleKoko: 6:09pm On Aug 07, 2012
coogar:

i am in a much better place than you can ever be.....instead of you to find something progressive to do with your life, you are busy dragging your struggling relatives in the mud because you sense they would soon come with their demands.... foolish boy!

Haba.
I don't want to join you in your padded cell o. I would much rather remain a jobless electrician grin
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by coogar: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Haba.
I don't want to join you in your padded cell o. I would much rather remain a jobless electrician grin

putrescent swine!
the type that gives nigeria a bad name. i actually blame the relatives coming to someone like you for aid. you cannot even feed yourself or boast of a quality life. the moment any twit earns N200k per month in nigeria, he considers himself a god!
oloshious fellow!

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by fagamite: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2012
AjanleKoko:

Actually, I ignore you both religiously.
One is a football-mad, rant-loving student on a stipend (obviously), while the other sounds like an illegal immigrant with deeply rooted psychological issues, trying a little too hard to get under anybody's skin. Scary shyt.
Choose the one that best applies to you undecided

I didnt even mention your name. But you just wanted it so bad, init? You see, the only thing worse than you opening a thread to drag your relatives in the mud is your low IQ, clearly affirmed by the piss-poor 2:2 you graduated with from your substandard Nigerian university. How you managed to get admitted in the first place will forever remain one of the mysteries of modern day Nigeria. What happened to you, man? Where is your common sense? I mean, the only way you could be less dimwitted is if you were, actually the computer with which you posted this d/u/m/b and utterly insensitive thread. But then you'd be providing some other entitled n/u/m/b/s/k/u/l/l with a platform to drag another relative in the mud, and reflect on what a dimwit he is.

It is my prayer that later in life, much later in life, after you have learned to think independently, work hard, knot a tie, and tie your own shoes, you will achieve more success than you currently have. To be honest, these are basic skills that many of us normal Nigerians take for granted. Though these basic life skills we learnt in kindergarten, we often forget that there are quarter-wit persons like Ode-n lekoko in this world who find these things more mind tasking, as demonstrated by your numerous thoughtless posts and redundant advice. If I had known what I knew a few days ago from going through your post history, that you were, in addition to your title as NL's most famous underachiever, this dimwitted I would have never read your posts. It would have been wrong. kind of like expecting a slime with downs, who perhaps struggled to graduate from a below average university, to one day become a decent, thoughtful human being. Godspeed and best of luck in the emotional turmoil, and social upheaval that will inevitably become your portion. Ciao grin
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by nitrogen(m): 8:01pm On Aug 07, 2012
Mehn! People dey vex wella for here o. I dey go.
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 07, 2012
fagamite:

Aww!!! You didn't put your genius hat on today? Is that why the sarcasm is lost on you?! Stick to your other talents like cursing people, insulting other people's parents and generally getting under people's skin. You are a genius at those bros grin
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by AjanleKoko: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2012
fagamite:

I didnt even mention your name. But you just wanted it so bad, init? You see, the only thing worse than you opening a thread to drag your relatives in the mud is your low IQ, clearly affirmed by the piss-poor 2:2 you graduated with from your substandard Nigerian university. How you managed to get admitted in the first place will forever remain one of the mysteries of modern day Nigeria. What happened to you, man? Where is your common sense? I mean, the only way you could be less dimwitted is if you were, actually the computer with which you posted this d/u/m/b and utterly insensitive thread. But then you'd be providing some other entitled n/u/m/b/s/k/u/l/l with a platform to drag another relative in the mud, and reflect on what a dimwit he is.

It is my prayer that later in life, much later in life, after you have learned to think independently, work hard, knot a tie, and tie your own shoes, you will achieve more success than you currently have. To be honest, these are basic skills that many of us normal Nigerians take for granted. Though these basic life skills we learnt in kindergarten, we often forget that there are quarter-wit persons like Ode-n lekoko in this world who find these things more mind tasking, as demonstrated by your numerous thoughtless posts and redundant advice. If I had known what I knew a few days ago from going through your post history, that you were, in addition to your title as NL's most famous underachiever, this dimwitted I would have never read your posts. It would have been wrong. kind of like expecting a slime with downs, who perhaps struggled to graduate from a below average university, to one day become a decent, thoughtful human being. Godspeed and best of luck in the emotional turmoil, and social upheaval that will inevitably become your portion. Ciao grin

You see, you have deeply rooted psychological issues.
Need I say more?
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by tpia5: 9:16am On Aug 08, 2012
@ topic

these days its dangerous because of the high level of insecurity, envy, mercenary activities and spying going on, but before, it wasnt a problem particularly in certain parts of nigeria like the sw.

it was actually expected and people really did need financial, educational and job assistance from rich relatives or rich members of their community.

but nowadays i'd advise most people to tread softly and make sure they do it with prayer and fasting, if they have to.

the enemy is constantly at the door, waiting, and they could even use these relatives against you, except if God prevents it.

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by fagamite: 9:28am On Aug 08, 2012
naijababe:

Aww!!! You didn't put your genius hat on today? Is that why the sarcasm is lost on you?! Stick to your other talents like cursing people, insulting other people's parents and generally getting under people's skin. You are a genius at those bro[b]s[/b] grin

Never had one. rofl
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by economia: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2012
THE ONLY PLACE THAT WILL HAVE PEACE LIKE BORNO WILL BE AMAGAGOM
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2015
obowunmi:
Don't be wicked my brother. LoooL

You know Nigerians have inferiority complex. Even a dummy that schooled in India is seen as better than a Nigerian graduate. Na conditon make crayfish bend. It is indeed a trend, but "abroad" includes Ghana, India, South Africa, Namibia...lol

Anything but a Nigerian university education. Sad reality.
foolish and greedy man who can only do things for his own blood and not for someone else. I see jealousy in this post.
Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by tpiander: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2015
I don't put mouth in what doesn't concern me though.

@ topic.

1 Like

Re: Sponsoring Relatives To Study Abroad by Ndipe(m): 3:44am On Jun 07, 2018
Why do you have a problem with someone else's desire to better the lot of their own relative? Granted, you have publicly admitted that you could do it for your own child (after serious thought) but not for another person and that shows the level of selfishness and conceited you are. Seriously, I would advise you to change from this selfish mindset and instead of trying to pour sand into someone's garri, simply wish them well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do Pregnant Women Fart So Much? My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts... / Nigerian Men Dont Know How To Be Men!! / Husband Paid His Wife House Rent For Good 10 Years: Unknownly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.